The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"

A Real American
User ID: 292507
United States
03/04/2008 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"
I found this in a google search, written by a friend of David Motari's who served with him :

"Anonymous Says:

You think you all know everything. Well i was there. He is my friend. We did that because those dogs gave away our position, and they were disease ridden. The USMC allows us to do such things for our safety, so please just leave this alone, and no we do not do more horrible things than this. You have never been there never will, so sit on your couches and let us do the work that allows you too. Thank You. Jeff grow Up, youre pathetic.
Mar 03, 2008, 8:20 pm"

The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy. It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies. You guy s don't know , you weren't there , you have no right to second guess what he did. We should just be grateful that we have young men like him who are willing to risk their young lives to protect our great nation and our freedoms. You sit on your asses living in comfort and whine and criticize those who are in harm's way.It stops right now.

I just wish I could shake this young man's hand and say "thank you for your service and sacrifice." He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357707
Norway
03/04/2008 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"
Insane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5174
United States
03/04/2008 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OKAY, LET ME SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT, THE PUPPY GAVE AWAY THEIR PERMISSION, BUT NOT STANDING UP IN BROAD DAYLIGHT ON THE TOP OF A CLIFF WHILE YOUR FRIEND VIDEOTAPES YOU.

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

HOW ABOUT THEY MOVE AWAY FROM THE PUPPY? OR WAIT, MAYBE THEY COULD RELOCATE THE PUPPY TO A SAFE LOCATION.

NO, THERE'S NO WAY AROUND THIS, AS MUCH AS HE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT- AND YOU COULD TELL BY THE HURT AND SADNESS IN HIS EYES- THE ONLY OPTION WAS TO CHUCK FIDO INTO THE CANYON.

BTW , THE PUPPY SEEMED TO BE MAKING NO NOISE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE VIDEO, BUT HE WAS DAMN SURE WHINING AT THE END.
Abbadon

User ID: 383948
Sweden
03/04/2008 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this in a google search, written by a friend of David Motari's who served with him :

"Anonymous Says:

You think you all know everything. Well i was there. He is my friend. We did that because those dogs gave away our position, and they were disease ridden. The USMC allows us to do such things for our safety, so please just leave this alone, and no we do not do more horrible things than this. You have never been there never will, so sit on your couches and let us do the work that allows you too. Thank You. Jeff grow Up, youre pathetic.

The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy. It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies. You guy s don't know , you weren't there , you have no right to second guess what he did. We should just be grateful that we have young men like him who are willing to risk their young lives to protect our great nation and our freedoms. You sit on your asses living in comfort and whine and criticize those who are in harm's way.It stops right now.

I just wish I could shake this young man's hand and say "thank you for your service and sacrifice." He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
 Quoting: A Real American 292507

haha what a crock of bullshit, i salute you bsflag
And I said, "What is this, the burning bush? For God's sake, I'm not Moses."

And the Voice said to me: "And I'm not God. What has that got to do with it?"
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

03/04/2008 12:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sounds like total sympathetic BS to me, didn't look like the Marines there were too worried about their position being given away. Someone just trying to stick up for soldiers who doesn't know any better.

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
The Good Reverend Roger

User ID: 330206
United States
03/04/2008 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Anonymous Says:

What a crock of shit. I saw that video. The sadistic bastard did it for fun.
HORRIBLE BASTARD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 323970
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Complete rubbish. Even if the dogs where giving away their position in a way more obvious than standing on a cliff top laughing, and even if they were disease ridden then they could have humanely killed them, without laughing and without filming it.
Jahservant
User ID: 70926
United States
03/04/2008 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow you guys really ran off the "Real American" with his tail between his legs.

Real American you were pwned...

You better go pop a UFC dvd or American Badass in the CD deck to restore your honor..
Morna Moonrae

User ID: 224438
United States
03/04/2008 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
If this is medicine woah-oh
It tastes like medicine
Just help me get it in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 373525
United States
03/04/2008 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Anonymous Says:

skull_fing skull_fing skull_fing
Jahservant
United States
03/04/2008 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
The "Real American"

is in retreat...where are you OP?

Stop watching the CFR news..bro
User ID: 364723
United States
03/04/2008 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
He'll make a great serial killer when he gets back to the states.
Uh, OK
User ID: 385444
United States
03/04/2008 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Anonymous Says:

The puppy "looked" fine. I'm sure the yelps as he was falling were not heard by the enemy.

I was not there, but I still believe there was no justification for the soldiers actions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4039
United States
03/04/2008 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why did he film it and joke around before doing it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385431
Portugal
03/04/2008 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?

OK... I'm not American, neither an army guy so, can someone explain to me what positive things are those guys so proudly doing there?
no, really... what?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 375964
United States
03/04/2008 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If he served in combat in a foreign country, he was killing a foreign people and not defending his own country.
Jahservant
United States
03/04/2008 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?

OK... I'm not American, neither an army guy so, can someone explain to me what positive things are those guys so proudly doing there?
no, really... what?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385431

Honestly they are nothing but bouncers for the biggest ongoing bank robbery in the nation. This is an effort to dilute the American Economy and to have most of our fighting boys overseas so that when martial law is called in the US we have to rely on Blackwater/Foriegners to polic us.

They are nothing but pawns and I'm not in denial about it...and I'm an ex Army Combat Arms soldier...
canislatrans

User ID: 339544
United States
03/04/2008 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
He should be put to death.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 348224
United States
03/04/2008 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Uh huh... nice try.

Some degree of mercy could've been extended to the animal such as a painless death. There are many ways such as using car exhaust to suffocate the animal, it would simply go to sleep.

anonstoner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356062
United States
03/04/2008 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
that soldier has no heart.
Enlilson

User ID: 337505
United States
03/04/2008 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
While is know that dogs are used to bomb our soldiers, the video in question shows a puppy and there is now way it is holding a bomb. The guy is getting the attention that he surly sought by posting the video to began with and what happens to him is because of actions he brought about thus so mote it be.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9482
United States
03/04/2008 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Frankly I have zero problem with killing any animal(s) who may give away a soldiers position. It was not the killing that bothered me, but the glee and joy in which an act of perhaps 'justified' cruelty was carried out.
Morna Moonrae

User ID: 224438
United States
03/04/2008 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
The killing of dogs...
The dog has been mans best friend for Centuries.
The cruelty towards all beasts of burden is unethical in itself, but to betray and to torture to death a companion of Man is such a vile and wretched thing. Utter blasphemy to that spirit.
If this is medicine woah-oh
It tastes like medicine
Just help me get it in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385445
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies.

Most of those troops will (or already have) come home disease ridden.

Maybe with radiation poisoning from depleted uranium.

Putting them to sleep (with burial in a nuclear waste dump) might be the most humane thing to do, in order to prevent them from spreading disease.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 125715
United States
03/04/2008 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Anonymous Says:

Yep. Throwing a little puppy over the cliff to hear it scream all the way down certainly protected their position from enemy attention. I suppose that explains that smile on the Marine animal abuser and murderer as he tosses the puppy. The Marine, standing upright was also a smart move, if enemy attention was a concern. That would be logical....ri-i-ight.

Don't think a Marine's business is playing animal doctor and disposing of "disease ridden" puppies. They would know this how?

I'm 60 years old, child and have the utmost respect for honorable soldiers in just conflicts. Do not whine to me or accuse me of sitting on my ass. (Fortunately, you did not come out of my sweet ass!)

Pay attention to what is going on "at home," kid! Have you a clue about what is happening to our freedoms? Do you have any idea how our once great country is now perceived? Do you have a clue at all?!?! You are right about one thing: "It" certainly should stop right now.

"A populace that can not dissent and advocate for righteous change is not free."

It is you who need to get off the couch. That mesmerizing, flashing blue light is dumbing you down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140243
United States
03/04/2008 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
'disease-ridden,' huh? so, why did he even touch the thing? why not just shoot it from a distance? oh, your position might be given away? I get it. so, all the laughing and carrying on and loud aggressive behavior isn't going to give anything away either.

the puppy will have the final laugh. karma is a bitch, and she's pissed off.

"Anonymous Says:

Enlilson

User ID: 337505
United States
03/04/2008 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The killing of dogs...
The dog has been mans best friend for Centuries.
The cruelty towards all beasts of burden is unethical in itself, but to betray and to torture to death a companion of Man is such a vile and wretched thing. Utter blasphemy to that spirit.
 Quoting: Morna Moonrae

The ironic thing MM is that the dog was the first animal that humans domesticated and it was in Iraq. This episode like the Micheal Vick case trigger a strong response because we would not be here today with out the service of dogs whether for hunting, defense or companionship.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 124509
Spain
03/04/2008 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Anonymous Says:

Of course, how stupid of us, all those dogs were terrorists :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369074
United States
03/04/2008 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

AAAAAAAAaAHAhAhAHAaahahahaaa! you actually BELIEVE that bullshit you spoonfeed yourself?! BWAAAAAAAAHahaHAHaA.
Cunning_linguist

User ID: 380118
United States
03/04/2008 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am 90% sure the video is total fake.
The clue is in the audio of the dog yelping as it is thrown.
De Bunker Hiding in a Bunker.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 381736
United States
03/04/2008 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am 90% sure the video is total fake.
The clue is in the audio of the dog yelping as it is thrown.
 Quoting: Cunning_linguist

Proof positive that people will believe in whatever is actually in their heart. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was that it was probably a fake designed to make people angry at the US soldiers. It did just that.

GLP