Morna Moonrae

User ID: 224438
United States
03/04/2008 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"
I am 90% sure the video is total fake.
The clue is in the audio of the dog yelping as it is thrown.

Proof positive that people will believe in whatever is actually in their heart. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was that it was probably a fake designed to make people angry at the US soldiers. It did just that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 381736

It does not make ME angry at US Soldiers. If it does others, than it is those that are just ignorants.
If this is medicine woah-oh
It tastes like medicine
Just help me get it in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 182970
United States
03/04/2008 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Proof positive that people will believe in whatever is actually in their heart. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was that it was probably a fake designed to make people angry at the US soldiers. It did just that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 381736

It was a video showing you the true persona behind this sadistic individual.

It didnt make me angry at the US soldiers, but rathr angry and one sadistic individual.

Unfortunately for him, millions of people know who he is, and where he lives.
There is one thing that I know for sure. There are a lot of cliffs in Hawaii.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357946
United States
03/04/2008 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just admit it, this 22 year old boy is not a man. He is just a grinning, smirking, immature puppy killer and he should be tried for it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379467
United States
03/04/2008 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this in a google search, written by a friend of David Motari's who served with him :

"Anonymous Says:

You think you all know everything. Well i was there. He is my friend. We did that because those dogs gave away our position, and they were disease ridden. The USMC allows us to do such things for our safety, so please just leave this alone, and no we do not do more horrible things than this. You have never been there never will, so sit on your couches and let us do the work that allows you too. Thank You. Jeff grow Up, youre pathetic.
Mar 03, 2008, 8:20 pm"

The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy. It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies. You guy s don't know , you weren't there , you have no right to second guess what he did. We should just be grateful that we have young men like him who are willing to risk their young lives to protect our great nation and our freedoms. You sit on your asses living in comfort and whine and criticize those who are in harm's way.It stops right now.

I just wish I could shake this young man's hand and say "thank you for your service and sacrifice." He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
 Quoting: A Real American 292507

If it was because the dog gave out your position, you could've euthanized the critter off-camera. As it is now you have made many enemies and killed your career and that of your CO. What a goof!!
1-2-Follow

User ID: 341826
United States
03/04/2008 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
i bet he's kin to the huckabee's. if not, he's definitely a supporter of that dog murdering family.
Articles and "news" from liberal media shall now be known as catnip for libtards.

Truth is schilling in the empire of retards.

"Yep but for now we dub you toast guy." - AC520845

*PROCLAIMED PROPHET OF THE DOW* ®

Let me know when the climate STOPS changing, then i'll be worried.
1-2-Follow

User ID: 341826
United States
03/04/2008 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this in a google search, written by a friend of David Motari's who served with him :

"Anonymous Says:

You think you all know everything. Well i was there. He is my friend. We did that because those dogs gave away our position, and they were disease ridden. The USMC allows us to do such things for our safety, so please just leave this alone, and no we do not do more horrible things than this. You have never been there never will, so sit on your couches and let us do the work that allows you too. Thank You. Jeff grow Up, youre pathetic.

The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy. It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies. You guy s don't know , you weren't there , you have no right to second guess what he did. We should just be grateful that we have young men like him who are willing to risk their young lives to protect our great nation and our freedoms. You sit on your asses living in comfort and whine and criticize those who are in harm's way.It stops right now.

I just wish I could shake this young man's hand and say "thank you for your service and sacrifice." He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379467

umm, the soldiers in that video weren't exactly hiding. "giving away their position"..... that's a retarded excuse.

they filmed it because they thought it would be funny and it's coming back to bite them in the ass.
Articles and "news" from liberal media shall now be known as catnip for libtards.

Truth is schilling in the empire of retards.

"Yep but for now we dub you toast guy." - AC520845

*PROCLAIMED PROPHET OF THE DOW* ®

Let me know when the climate STOPS changing, then i'll be worried.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287211
United States
03/04/2008 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Insane
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357707

It amazes me how people rationalize bad behavior. Sad, we shouldn't be there at all, it is really anti-christian.
<?>
User ID: 371181
United States
03/04/2008 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why focus on just the idiot that threw the pup...what about the tard in the vid with him and the one behind the camera? I didn't hear any objections from those two......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385527
United States
03/04/2008 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Semper F*%& You, Cpl. David Motari. 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385199
Croatia
03/04/2008 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
1.000.000 Iraqis VS 1 puppy

did I miss something?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385517
United Kingdom
03/04/2008 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm... well this thread's sure missing a few posts from a couple of hours ago.
Fodbone
User ID: 385593
United States
03/04/2008 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being an active duty Marine who has done 3 tours in the Iraq area, I boil what he did down to a lack of good judgement. There are many ways to alleviate a problem with a dog, none of which is pleasant and should never be recorded. The arguments made about position, disease and things of that nature are hard to argue due to ROE's being different in many areas. However, I could honestly say that if the puppy did cause an issue that there were many different actions that could have used. The camera is supposed to be there to record bad guys and other atrocities, not Marines using it to goof off and record stupid acts of cruelty. I think the young Marine got caught up with peer pressure and the fact the camera was in his face. He wanted to be famous but now he is infamous and will have this haunt him. I just pray that his poor judgment with the dog does not reflect his ever day judgement. If so, I am afraid this will not be the last we hear about him. Darwin sometimes plays jokes and doesn't wreak havoc on idiots but on those around the idiots.

If this was, which I don't think it is, a joke or good film editing he might as well had a small child in his hand and done the same thing because that is how the world is perceiving his actions. I don't assume to know what he was thinking at that moment but lets hope I never do. Unfortunately, I think this video will cause this Marine more harm than good. Hope he enjoyed making the film because I think that is as much fun he is going to have for quite some time.

On a parting note, I would like to extend my thanks to all of those that made this film and posted it on the Web. Nothing like adding salt to a gapping wound. Now it is just one more things that solid, hard-charging Marines have to overcome when they come home. I would like to extend my hand to those people, but don't expect a hand shake!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385594
United States
03/04/2008 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
A helicopter crashed today, killing a soldier. Instant karma for the senseless and inhumane killing of the puppy. It's just too bad it wasn't the actual scumbag in the video. 5a

[link to news.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385586
United States
03/04/2008 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Being an active duty Marine who has done 3 tours in the Iraq area, I boil what he did down to a lack of good judgement. There are many ways to alleviate a problem with a dog, none of which is pleasant and should never be recorded. The arguments made about position, disease and things of that nature are hard to argue due to ROE's being different in many areas. However, I could honestly say that if the puppy did cause an issue that there were many different actions that could have used. The camera is supposed to be there to record bad guys and other atrocities, not Marines using it to goof off and record stupid acts of cruelty. I think the young Marine got caught up with peer pressure and the fact the camera was in his face. He wanted to be famous but now he is infamous and will have this haunt him. I just pray that his poor judgment with the dog does not reflect his ever day judgement. If so, I am afraid this will not be the last we hear about him. Darwin sometimes plays jokes and doesn't wreak havoc on idiots but on those around the idiots.

If this was, which I don't think it is, a joke or good film editing he might as well had a small child in his hand and done the same thing because that is how the world is perceiving his actions. I don't assume to know what he was thinking at that moment but lets hope I never do. Unfortunately, I think this video will cause this Marine more harm than good. Hope he enjoyed making the film because I think that is as much fun he is going to have for quite some time.

On a parting note, I would like to extend my thanks to all of those that made this film and posted it on the Web. Nothing like adding salt to a gapping wound. Now it is just one more things that solid, hard-charging Marines have to overcome when they come home. I would like to extend my hand to those people, but don't expect a hand shake!
 Quoting: Fodbone 385593

Great! Another apologist.

Is the DOD sending you guys out to all the forums to the exclusion of everything else now?

You don't believe what you wrote. Neither do we. You'd better get your priorities straight.

A guy like that Marine has done worse than throwing (live) puppies of a cliff, off camera.

You know that as well.

Goddamned apologist.
Warghost
User ID: 385603
United States
03/04/2008 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

did I miss something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385199

The difference is that the puppy is defenseless. It was also killed in an inhumane way. Would it be okay if your mother got terminal cancer and we threw her off a cliff? True, humans are different than animals, but ONLY because we ourselves are human and consider ourselves superior to every other creature.

Also, who killed a million Iraqis?
Axiom-Io

User ID: 360912
United States
03/04/2008 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Puppy Killer" should be tossed out of a plane at 30,000 feet with out a parachute, so he can contemplate his actions as the ground gets closer. What a sick fuck!

No, I wouldn't really advocate killing the guy, but it's hard to resist fantasizing about a just punishment.

He has forever branded himself as verified sociopath and I do hope that label follows him through out life and karma hits him hard and often.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383198
United States
03/04/2008 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
"the work that allows you too"
uh, by now only drooling idiots believe that Iraq was any threat to the amerikan way of life(namely driving gas guzzling suv's).
in fact the amerikan way is much more endangered now BECAUSE of the war.
T.C

User ID: 322409
New Zealand
03/04/2008 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm...this seems a nice diversion that people can pontificate upon endlessly when the real issue is - and has always been - THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN IRAQ!

hf
Take your dogma and shove it!

Life is not about what happens to you, it's about how you deal with it.
Abbadon

User ID: 383948
Sweden
03/04/2008 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
think about it, its good that these things comes forth. Have you noticed alot of angry people responding about this? it will only put more pressure on bush and thats good.
And I said, "What is this, the burning bush? For God's sake, I'm not Moses."

And the Voice said to me: "And I'm not God. What has that got to do with it?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385376
Canada
03/04/2008 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely defies logic. Total insanity. This is the shit that destroys the human spirit and makes Americans look like lowlife fucking hillbilly rednecks. FUCK!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385376
Canada
03/04/2008 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

did I miss something?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385199

It's not just one puppy....there are other videos of Americans shooting at dogs, throwing rocks at them and blowing up farm animals just for the fun of it because they are slow brained fucking lowlifes......and they were bored. There are countless cases of Americans raping, killing, maiming and torturing civilians also. There are just no excuses anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 370480
United States
03/04/2008 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

"Anonymous Says:

I hope that bastard is reading this message: Cruel is cruel no matter if the dog was disease ridden or a bomb threat or not. You could have found a more humane way to put down that dog. Sick barbarian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 385656
United States
03/04/2008 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Fodbone 385593

Most people who are outraged at the video aren't angry at the Marines, they're angry at one sick asshole who never should have been a Marine in the first place.

In terms of worldwide public relations, this incident has probably put one of the biggest black eyes on the Iraq War and the image of the military since Abu Ghraib. Why? Because most people around the world can identify with dogs since they've had them as pets or have them now as pets as well as the fact that the dog was the first animal domesticated by humans.

The cruelty and sadism clearly shown in the video indicates that the endless deployments of troops to a war zone is completely stripping away all vestiges of their humanity and will only increase the calls by the American people to bring the troops home.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 319963
United States
03/04/2008 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Cunning_linguist

its an echo..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 286176
United States
03/04/2008 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy.

But a squealing dog wouldn't have given away their position? According to my dad (when he was alive), a WWII vet, the way to eliminate an animal that is giving away your position is with piano wire or something of similar strength, quick and quiet, is what he explained.

Why he was telling that to a young girl that is another story, but he never mentioned chunking it off a cliff as an effective way to shield one's position.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268919
United States
03/04/2008 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
the guys should be thrown off the same cliff he threw that dog off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 319963
United States
03/04/2008 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
much less shooting guns or using grenades in an open field
these people never hid their presence, its one big fuckin redneck slaughtertrain
Abbadon

User ID: 383948
Sweden
03/04/2008 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
i dont think its a fake(anyway its sick behavior), first listen to the background you can hear an dog barking all the time.

2nd look at its paws, all dirty as they ofc walked on them.
3rd when pups and kittens get carried by the neck they dont move, its an instinct.
And I said, "What is this, the burning bush? For God's sake, I'm not Moses."

And the Voice said to me: "And I'm not God. What has that got to do with it?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 268919
United States
03/04/2008 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
much less shooting guns or using grenades in an open field
these people never hid their presence, its one big fuckin redneck slaughtertrain
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 319963

they are the lowest form of american citizens. the troops are easily led, low iqed, dependant, with misdirected hostility. i say vote for mccain so we can keep them in iraq another 100 years, nobody wants them back here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 357657
United States
03/04/2008 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
(CNN) -- The military is investigating a "shocking and deplorable" YouTube video that seems to show a Marine throwing a puppy off a rocky cliff.

YouTube.com removed the video for violating the Web site's terms of use.

The black-and-white puppy makes a yelping sound as it flies through the air.

"That's mean, that was mean," one companion says off-camera, addressing the alleged puppy thrower by his last name. The fate of the animal is not known.

The Marine is identified on the video and in other Internet postings as a lance corporal stationed at Marine Corps Base Hawaii in Kaneohe. Video Watch other Marines and civilians react to the video »

It's not clear where the video was shot, although the man who appears to throw the puppy and another Marine are in full combat gear with helmets.

YouTube.com had taken down the video by 12:30 p.m. ET Tuesday "due to terms of use violation," according to a banner on the Web site.

"This is a shocking and deplorable video that is contrary to the high standards that we set for every Marine," Marine Corps spokesman Maj. Chris Perrine said at a news conference Monday night.
Don't Miss

* KITV.com: See edited version of video

"We will investigate this and take appropriate actions," Perrine said.

He said the Marine is being kept safe in view of the anger over the alleged incident.

Perrine added that the majority of Marines conduct themselves honorably.

"There are many examples of Marines who adopt pets and bring them back from Iraq and demonstrate their compassion on a daily basis," he said.

If the video is deemed legitimate, the lance corporal could face a charge of conduct unbecoming a Marine, Perrine said. There could be administrative action, nonjudicial punishment or a court-martial, he added.
advertisement

"It's all governed by the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and anything from reduction in pay to reduction in rank to confinement to discharge from the Marine Corps" is possible, Perrine said. If others are involved, they too will be disciplined, he said.

"Certainly, there's a lot of outrage, and a lot of people are upset about it. I think every Marine is upset about this video," he said. "We hope that it turns out not to be what it looks like." E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend

[link to www.cnn.com]

GLP