The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526155
Canada
10/20/2008 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"
I found this in a google search, written by a friend of David Motari's who served with him :

"Anonymous Says:

You think you all know everything. Well i was there. He is my friend. We did that because those dogs gave away our position, and they were disease ridden. The USMC allows us to do such things for our safety, so please just leave this alone, and no we do not do more horrible things than this. You have never been there never will, so sit on your couches and let us do the work that allows you too. Thank You. Jeff grow Up, youre pathetic.
Mar 03, 2008, 8:20 pm"

The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy. It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies. You guy s don't know , you weren't there , you have no right to second guess what he did. We should just be grateful that we have young men like him who are willing to risk their young lives to protect our great nation and our freedoms. You sit on your asses living in comfort and whine and criticize those who are in harm's way.It stops right now.

I just wish I could shake this young man's hand and say "thank you for your service and sacrifice." He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
 Quoting: A Real American 292507

What's so sad is what a bunch of mind controlled goons you all are. Not to mention the fact that you make a fucking HOOPLA when you kill a puppy instead of doing it humanely if it really was a threat to your precious position. I wonder if you ever TRULY ponder why people like me are sad to see that puppy go but indifferent when you end up in a bodybag. You support the war and the puppy is innocent. Nuff said. WOOF!
[b][code] :bsflag: :wtf:zeppel
User ID: 548201
United States
11/10/2008 10:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
this guy is a coward i hope they torture him. cut him up peice by peice and you know where i'm going with this. x_x
Jeff Smythe
User ID: 556329
United States
11/21/2008 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Motari is a piece of shit, a disgrace to the Honor of the Corps, and the embodiment of cowardice. Yes, I was in the military also!

Don't even try to defend this sadistic bastard to me because you are wasting your time!
ShannonBrus :]
User ID: 351715
Australia
11/25/2008 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
omfg, what?

it didn't look like you were to worried about your poition standing on top of a cliff, with a video camera!
alot of people have respect for the general idea of soldiers; the idea that they all risk their lives just so we can continue living our lazy day-to-day lives back at home, in our safe communitys. But that doesn't mean you can run around being morons! if the puppies were disease ridden then why not find a more humane way to do it? surely throwing them over the edge of a cliff (not only making a sort of arrow pointing to the fact that theres people up above) would have been a slow and painful death if the puppies were unlucky enough to survive the fall. Hows about I throw you off a cliff, and see how you feel afterwards?

And you said something about them giving your positions away? How were the PUPPIES supposed to know that they were going to fuck up your plans, ehh? fuckin simple minded american boys, is all you are. i bet if you had put females out there in that exact situation it would never have unfolded like that.

so shut your mouth and keep your pathetic lies to yourself.

no one really cares about your half-ass lives. if you think your so great for joining the army that you can be so cruel to undeserving creatures the un-fucking-join, cunts.

bsflag
servehonourably
User ID: 593470
South Korea
01/15/2009 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lowlife scum ! Lame excuses for military and men. Makes me as an American sick and ashamed to the f%&% hilt !! These aren't soldiers. Jesus mary almighty !! Uneducated, moronic, soul less punks . Don't for one second try to pass this off as ops (operating procedures). There was absoloutly no military strategy involved , whatsoever. That's BS!! Grow a pair all of you ! You are cluster f@$#s ! If I was back in the ranks I'de shove your nads down your frickin pie holes !! Your a disgrace to your country , military and the human race!! You have no honor.
canislatrans

User ID: 516342
United States
01/15/2009 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
So is this guy dead yet, or in jail?
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
not in this lifetime
User ID: 679366
Canada
05/14/2009 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are a lowlife fucking coward. You need to be shot and pissed on....I hope the fucking terrorists throw you over a cliff.

You are a motherfucker..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516046
United States
05/14/2009 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Islamic bomb carry pups.
Promised 72 poodles.
Sent to Alla. monster
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516046
United States
05/14/2009 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lowlife scum ! Lame excuses for military and men. Makes me as an American sick and ashamed to the f%&% hilt !! These aren't soldiers. Jesus mary almighty !! Uneducated, moronic, soul less punks . Don't for one second try to pass this off as ops (operating procedures). There was absoloutly no military strategy involved , whatsoever. That's BS!! Grow a pair all of you ! You are cluster f@$#s ! If I was back in the ranks I'de shove your nads down your frickin pie holes !! Your a disgrace to your country , military and the human race!! You have no honor.
 Quoting: servehonourably 593470

You never were in the ranks.
Can tell by the way you talk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 679366
Canada
05/15/2009 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
big man aren't cha. Why don't you come to my house and tell me to leave ya alone. ya I"ll leave alone.

You and your family getting death threats......you are the big marine, why are ya worried.

Because you are stupid fuck that's why.

I'd gladly shove a gun up your ass and pull the trigger. 5a

You need to have a real 'marine' rip your fucking head off, and piss in your empty skull.

Karma is a bitch..and a big BITCH.....and YOU have just PISSED her off.

Marine or no marine, I don't scare easily, and what I say here, I would have no trouble saying it to your face.

After seeing this video....I HAVE NO USE WHATSOVER FOR ANY MARINE, OR ANY ARMED FORCES FOR THAT MATTER. YOU GAVE THEM A BAD NAME.

Why the fuck are you over in Iraq anyways. Why didn't someone just go in and nuke them right off the map. Better yet, why don't you stay there, and let me nuke YOU off the map.
What a Species...
User ID: 697631
United States
06/08/2009 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jeez. We Americans sure love our dogs. I grew up on a farm. Had more dogs run over by milk trucks and haysleds, hit by lightning, or run off than I can remember. I learned early on that loving your dogs like you love kids is a mistake.

But I don't condone for one second what this idiot did. On the other hand, I don't get all misty-eyed or vengeful over it either.

I only wish that people could get just half as worked up over something like this:

[link to www.sott.net (secure)]

As they do over a dead puppy.

War is a brutal, savage, and often sadistic business. And then we get all shocked and appalled when some of the young folks we send into it turn brutal, savage, and sadistic?

Remember the dead kids in the pic above the next time the "WAR!" chants start or if it works better for you...remember the dead puppy. Personally, I feel a helluva lot more for the kids than the dog. That's just me.

But in the final analysis, I don't give a rat's ass which finally reaches you. Just remember war = horror & death.

Be well.
What a Species...
User ID: 697631
United States
06/08/2009 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
*Double post-Fixed link*

Jeez. We Americans sure love our dogs. I grew up on a farm. Had more dogs run over by milk trucks and haysleds, hit by lightning, or run off than I can remember. I learned early on that loving your dogs like you love kids is a mistake.

But I don't condone for one second what this idiot did. On the other hand, I don't get all misty-eyed or vengeful over it either.

I only wish that people could get just half as worked up over something like this:

IMAGE ( [link to i43.tinypic.com] )

As they do over a dead puppy.

War is a brutal, savage, and often sadistic business. And then we get all shocked and appalled when some of the young folks we send into it turn brutal, savage, and sadistic?

Remember the dead kids in the pic above the next time the "WAR!" chants start or if it works better for you...remember the dead puppy. Personally, I feel a helluva lot more for the kids than the dog. That's just me.

But in the final analysis, I don't give a rat's ass which finally reaches you. Just remember war = horror & death.

Be well.
uhyt5676
User ID: 718042
United States
07/04/2009 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you were there were you video taping or the one standing next to motari when he threw it off the cliff. And as far as i saw there wasnt anyone or anything around that the puppy could have given your position away to. And if you have the permission then why was Cpl. Motari discharged?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 717348
United States
07/04/2009 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found this in a google search, written by a friend of David Motari's who served with him :

"Anonymous Says:

You think you all know everything. Well i was there. He is my friend. We did that because those dogs gave away our position, and they were disease ridden. The USMC allows us to do such things for our safety, so please just leave this alone, and no we do not do more horrible things than this. You have never been there never will, so sit on your couches and let us do the work that allows you too. Thank You. Jeff grow Up, youre pathetic.

The dog, along with other dogs, was killed because it could have given away their position to the enemy. It was also likely disease-ridden, maybe had rabies. You guy s don't know , you weren't there , you have no right to second guess what he did. We should just be grateful that we have young men like him who are willing to risk their young lives to protect our great nation and our freedoms. You sit on your asses living in comfort and whine and criticize those who are in harm's way.It stops right now.

I just wish I could shake this young man's hand and say "thank you for your service and sacrifice." He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
 Quoting: A Real American 292507

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

if the statement were true, they wouldn't have been acting like asses when they killed the puppy.
Jay F
User ID: 551162
United States
08/05/2009 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
This slime is no Marine...he is an evil, vile little pice of crap. There was no reason to kill the puppy that way, and the thought of his "friend" telling us to go sit on our couches sickens me. I fought for my country and I am appalled at the attitude and actions.

The Marines threw his ass out, which was the least they could do. This bastard should suffer like the puppy did. One reason we have militray leaders and regulations is so that these type of people do not represent our country.

These are not Marines...they are evil
Fred6739
User ID: 770486
United States
09/14/2009 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
A dishonorable is simply not enough for this twisted piece of shit, him and his entire family should be beaten and raped for a year straight then set on fire and slow roasted till there aint nothin left so everyone can walk over and take a shit on the ashes. Wish you and anyone that is associated with you the worst of all curses in life hope you get murdered quick so you can stew in hell that much faster!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 809903
United States
11/03/2009 10:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
us people sitting on the couch work to pay your salary
and we dont pay you to torture and kill puppies.

"Anonymous Says:

bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag

if the statement were true, they wouldn't have been acting like asses when they killed the puppy.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 809903
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 809903
United States
11/03/2009 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
us people sitting on the couch work to pay your salary
and yes we will tell you we don't want to pay a man for killing puppies
that is why he is fired.
my family serves in military and dont torture a puppy

"Anonymous Says:

What's so sad is what a bunch of mind controlled goons you all are. Not to mention the fact that you make a fucking HOOPLA when you kill a puppy instead of doing it humanely if it really was a threat to your precious position. I wonder if you ever TRULY ponder why people like me are sad to see that puppy go but indifferent when you end up in a bodybag. You support the war and the puppy is innocent. Nuff said. WOOF!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 526155
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 820206
United States
11/16/2009 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those soldiers are desensitized to violence. Cruelty is funny to them. This is the cost of training people in violence. Yes, it is necessary thing, but it can be done much better.

Even if the animal needed to be killed (as per the reasons in the original post) it could have been done quietly, off camera, and humanely. But these clowns did so with cruelty, noisily, and on camera. To me this means that they were in no immediate danger that they knew of anyway.

This deifying of soldiers for being so brave that they risk their lives to protect our freedoms has got to stop. Yes, they are brave. But they are no more special than those who work their asses off back home.
Rightwing Radical
User ID: 829792
United States
11/29/2009 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me make it a bit more clear:
[size=25pt]Fuck that dog. I hope it survived the fall, and starved to death at the bottom of the cliff. K? K.[/size]
bushpunch flag waver bushpunch flag waver bushpunch flag waver bushpunch flag waver bushpunch flag waver bushpunch flag waver bushpunch flag waver
ron
User ID: 943310
United States
04/14/2010 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit. I was in Desert Storm. Didn't kill no puppy. Dude needs his face busted up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1010156
United States
06/21/2010 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever.... I have roommates that have been to Iraq for multiple tours. and they told me stories about how they go out at night and kill as many dogs as they can and they do it without mercy
The dogs do nothing but spread filth disease and give away position...you can hide with a pack of rabid alley dogs barking at you.
In this video I see a malnourished stray puppy that was in the middle of the hot ass desert...it wasnt the suburbs...the puppy wasnt going to go play in a sprinkler and go back home and use a doggy door and go sleep on a puppy bed by the fire place. look around in the video...theres no petco...no park with kids on the merry go round. Its a desert with no food no water and 150 degree sand. The puppy might have been alive for another couple days and would died slow and agonizing death. I would have done the same thing...put the down fast puppy without wasting ammo
just sayin
User ID: 1012400
United States
06/22/2010 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If governments were people, the would be locked up in the insane asylum.
just sayin
User ID: 1012400
United States
06/22/2010 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh yeah. That damned dog. That disease ridden animal knew what he was doing when he attacked those marines. In fact, he probably knew exactly what he was doing when he flew those planes into the World Trade Center. So, we should lose all of our humanity and kill all the animals just because....why? Ahhhh...hell. we really are the people our parents warned us about. Of course, they are the people their parents warned us about as well. What in God's name has happened to humanity? Oh, my mistake. Look at history. The Salem witch trials. The Inquisition. The Hundred Year War. William Wallis. Slavery. Dredd Scott. Mississippi Burning. Jim Crow. Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin (just sayin'). All those cops in Alabama knew their lives were in danger when peaceful people stepped off of those buses. Some of us now will send our sons and daughters off to war. What do we we tell them. To kill puppies?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 797009
United States
06/23/2010 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
newsflash newsflash newsflash

I AM THE MIGHTY ZOD!!!!

A CURSE ON DAVID MOTARI AND HIS FAMILY SHALL CONSUME THEM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND FOLLOW THIS FAMILY FOR THREE GENERATIONS.

ANYONE KILLING A DOG FOR NO REASON SHALL BE CURSED.

SO I HAVE SPOKEN, SO SHALL IT BE DONE!!!

I AM THE MIGHT ZOD!!!!

newsflash newsflash newsflash
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1056384
United States
08/03/2010 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever.... I have roommates that have been to Iraq for multiple tours. and they told me stories about how they go out at night and kill as many dogs as they can and they do it without mercy
The dogs do nothing but spread filth disease and give away position...you can hide with a pack of rabid alley dogs barking at you.
In this video I see a malnourished stray puppy that was in the middle of the hot ass desert...it wasnt the suburbs...the puppy wasnt going to go play in a sprinkler and go back home and use a doggy door and go sleep on a puppy bed by the fire place. look around in the video...theres no petco...no park with kids on the merry go round. Its a desert with no food no water and 150 degree sand. The puppy might have been alive for another couple days and would died slow and agonizing death. I would have done the same thing...put the down fast puppy without wasting ammo
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1010156

You know what? You're totally correct. Might as well just kill everyone with AIDS as well. That would get rid of AIDS and "put down" the suffering people. A double plus! And while we're at it, why don't we stop world hunger by just slaughtering all the starving individuals? Why? Because we think that humans are so advanced and superior to other creatures that we fail to see that we share the same planet, the same sky, and the same sun as the dogs sitting by our sides and the fish swimming in the sea. We're not alone and we have to respect life. I'm not saying to not eat meat. It's just that for creatures with such an air of superiority of their complex minds and intellect, humans seem to be capable of only building to destroy. And that marine, you could see that he wasn't doing the terrible deed to prevent the spreading of deadly diseases or giving away their positions. That was just an extra plus for him.

And what have I done? Well, I haven't served my country like the brave soldiers giving their all in order to provide us with the lifestyle that we currently have. But I can say with confidence that I have never killed a creature for the sheer pleasure and joy that Motari seemed to express while killing the canine in such a inhumane and thoughtlessly cruel method and I am proud of that. That is what I have done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1056119
United States
08/03/2010 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
DON'T GIVE AWAY MY POSITION!!!!
Joed7231
User ID: 1176905
United States
11/28/2010 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
gave away your position? are you fucking stupid? the dog screaming through the air, or its possible dead body would give you away you fucking prick? could have put you in danger? YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU ARE OVER THERE YOU FUCKING SLAVES, YOU WERE TOLD TO GO BY PROFITEERS AND BANKSTERS WHO WANT TO PROFIT FROM YOUR IGNORANCE YOU FUCKING WASTE. YOUR COUNTRY AND PEOPLE ARE GETTING RAPED AND KICKED TO THE STREET AS YOURE THROWING DOGS OFF CLIFFS. I WOULD GLADLY FACE OFF WITH YOU AND FUCKING BREAK YOUR JAWS OFF AND KEEP YOUR BONES AS TROPHIES YOU FUCKING CUNT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1212679
United States
12/31/2010 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1379221
United States
05/12/2011 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Reinstate David Motari back into the Marine Corp NOW!!! We need heartless killers like him to go to Iran and Syria to kill muslims for the safety and security of America.

GLP