The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"

US Army MF
User ID: 1381244
United States
05/12/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Truth About Cpl. David Motari "The Puppy Killer"
Your lucky I didn't c this till now u bitch this is the reason y I'm n the army and not the marines u sadistic bastard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1380936
United States
05/13/2011 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
He's served in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan ... what have YOU done?
 Quoting: A Real American 292507

OK... I'm not American, neither an army guy so, can someone explain to me what positive things are those guys so proudly doing there?
no, really... what?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385431

You're Portugeese, you have no room to bad mouth anyone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407406
Estonia
05/30/2011 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380936

Everyone has the room to badmouth anyone in any way they see fit. That's the magic of Freedom of Speech.

I also agree with the "Portugeese", while the gentlemen serving their tours are doing their part for their country, they have their fair share of assholes, cunts, douches and dicks.
I understand that this applies for every war everywhere, but the way people portray these soldiers as being universally moral and never wrong does get to my nerves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 744402
United States
05/30/2011 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your lucky I didn't c this till now u bitch this is the reason y I'm n the army and not the marines u sadistic bastard
 Quoting: US Army MF 1381244

You're in the army because you weren't MAN enough to become a Marine! You didn't have the BALLS. Only the toughest of the tough can make it into the USMC. And you need to realize that when you use the term "Marine" it should ALWAYS be capitalized -- it is a title of HONOR. All you could ever be is a "soldier" and a "GI" -- there are no titles of honor in that ...

"Marine" is a title that is EARNED, and anyone who has served in the USMC carries that title with him or her for life! What title does an army soldier carry? NONE, unless he was a Ranger or in Special Forces ...

And there are no "ex" Marines .. once a Marine always a Marine! Marines aren't pussies ... this was just a mangy wild dog ... only an army/air force pussy would cry over it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407539
United States
05/30/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
They send troops out on occasion to kill off packs of stray dogs. The locals at times would request it because they'd get so bad. The same thing is done in the USA by Animal Control in areas where strays start to cause problems or overpopulate. And yes STRAYS give away the Soldiers Positions barking or following them looking for food. While at that moment that the dog in question was filmed I doubt they were out o patrol, likely specifically to get rid of strays. So you guys believe what you want, I don't claim to know about this specific situation like you seem to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407539
United States
05/30/2011 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Everyone has the room to badmouth anyone in any way they see fit. That's the magic of Freedom of Speech.

I also agree with the "Portugeese", while the gentlemen serving their tours are doing their part for their country, they have their fair share of assholes, cunts, douches and dicks.
I understand that this applies for every war everywhere, but the way people portray these soldiers as being universally moral and never wrong does get to my nerves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407406

you're from estonia so you have the room to shut the fuck up.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2011 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407539

LOL .... + 1 !!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1452769
Australia
07/03/2011 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407406

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407539

Aint ever see no Estonian throwing a dog off a cliff or fighting a war for there own selfish reasons.

USA have less reasons for being over there than this sick fuck had for killing a dumb dog for enjoyment and he didn't have one good reason.
Anonymouse pot
User ID: 1493028
United States
08/03/2011 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i want him to blead out on his bed crippled. any adress.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16300361
Indonesia
05/19/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
fake my ass....did your fart when you take dump sound fake to you...asshole...why was the reason to kill that dog man? I'm a moslem, dogs are forbidden for us to touch, but I will never do such things to a dog...piece of shit excuse for a human being...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13919054
United States
05/19/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah you guys don't know, those puppies were racists with polio. Obviously needed to be taken out.
NeinInfo
User ID: 18294086
United States
06/20/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
David Motari and his moronic friend clearly threw that dog for recreational purposes. There was no need to take the puppy and throw it off a cliff. Disease ridden? Giving away a position? Hey, you know what else gives away a position? Video taping animal cruelty, loud laughter, and a whimpering puppy. I wasn't there and rightfully so. I don't belong in the cliffs of Afghanistan, that's not my calling, but I can tell you this dude doesn't deserve the title 'marine.' He doesn't hold a candle to what a marine is. They're brave, intelligent, fair, and definitely not childish. Motari is the opposite of a marine. The sheer amount of arrogance in Motari's "friend" is purely disgraceful. Shit like this makes the media and the media makes the majority's opinion. So if you do something, do it like the world is observing-they usually are. The assumption given by this asshat that civilians live in peace and comfort and happiness because of Motari and company chucking dogs off of cliffs is sad. It's not because of clowns like that, it's because of real troops who do their jobs. I don't whine..I'm too damn old, and critiquing is not a bad thing-if it's done right. Truth is, these two pathetic individuals are hosed and in denial about it.He served in combat? A lot have, and most of them did it better.
What have I done? Not become an internet sensation for my heartless behavior. Not tried to bitch my way out of drama I caused. Not been discharged from the military for my dumb behavior. I've done a lot. Of good. And I will continue to do more as a physician's assistant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18294086
United States
06/20/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 744402

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 744402

You're a fucking cunt.
choppersear
User ID: 5330824
Australia
08/10/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think he's a cunt either way putting on you tube and carrying on like a genuine fuckwit didn't help. with any luck you'll get an agonising dose of dick cancer so thats one less twat around
Amotion
User ID: 28921464
United States
12/02/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's obviously a reason Mr. Anonymous won't state his name. He's as big bitch as the puppy thrower. If there are somehow random puppies in the desert that means they are there anyway so they don't give away positions - they're just there! Standing on top of a cliff certainly does - go back to boot camp and learn something. Bitch #1 said he did it because he didn't want to walk the 2 lb puppy (lil bitch I'm a female apparently stronger with more stamina than this so called soldier) the 10 miles back to camp. You said 'he served what have you done?' This bitch obviously didn't serve shit! I have the utmost respect for soldiers but this dude (and apparently you) are not and were never soldiers. He's obviously the type of sociopath to sign up for the military cause he sucked at everything else so figured he kill people and animals and get away with it. Ya'll are so scared to be found online because you know these REAL soldiers in the streets won't leave you standing. We'd be at his door, kidnap him, throw him off a cliff and laugh at him the entire time as he cries like a puppy. You dumb motherfucker 'Anonymous' My names Amotion. You can find me on Patapsco Ave in Brooklyn MD at my business Deep Flow Studios. Apparently - I'm the soldier. I'm not hiding. I will go to war for justice. You need to go back to your mommy's titty where you can keep hiding like the bitch you are with your pussy - ass boyfriend.

410-507-3866 Get at me bitch. Even though I know you never will, pussys never do. But if I find you, I'll have your ass in the hood with the real killers and show you how it's done. Unfortunately you won't make it out to tell about it. But no worries. We'll make sure to shoot a video to send to your family :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29320627
Canada
12/08/2012 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bull Shit!!! This was obviously a planned form of enjoyment!!! Disgusting on every level...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30042648
United States
12/16/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Insane
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 357707

Great.. he got rid of the puppy that may have given away thier position..but what about the way they were acting before throwing the puppy? Awwww what a cute puppy, haha they said..was that really necessary? Show a little respect for a life. Just because you are protecting our country does not make you exempt from being an asshole!
Truth!
User ID: 6656932
United States
12/26/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. You and him are both just going to burn in hell. I wish someone would throw both of you off a cliff. NOW THAT is protecting AMERICA. Stupid ass people I swear.
PROUD U.S.A. VETERQAN
User ID: 31815770
United States
01/09/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
MOTARI IS A PUNK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2439370
United States
01/09/2013 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not all marines are combat arms. Plus they have vo-ed boot camp. Gimme a break you brainwashed jarhead. Must be a "hardcore" marine cook or mechanic...
ray
User ID: 35725790
United States
03/07/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
you would not laugh at that situation. no matter what! He is just a sick twisted cruel human and that is evident. Just hope he doesnt move next door to your children!!!!!
ray
User ID: 35725790
United States
03/07/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: US Army MF 1381244

he is just a sick and twisted individual.Im glad he got what he got !!!no one would laugh at a situation like that!!!!! or make fun.Just hope he doesnt move in next to your children. I will remember the name for sure.
Paul from UK
User ID: 20681478
United Kingdom
04/11/2013 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Having just seen, heard read about this, ok I know it happened a few years ago now...but I'm so angry about this i've done a search and found this forum.

I am at least pleased to see that even people in the US Army think its disgusting. This guy needs a good beating in my opinion..if anyone has a total disregard for life like this, he needs to be taught a lesson.

It makes me fucking sick to the stomach what he did. I hope he now feels he needs to look over his shoulder because hopefully someone over there will track him down

...cruel heartless bastard that needs to be taught a lesson to but it bluntly.
David Motari
User ID: 41326799
Canada
10/08/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your friend and quite possibly you are going to die!! You won't even know until it's too fucking late you cunts!!!!!!
David Motari
User ID: 41326799
Canada
10/08/2013 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous??? You're a big strapping brave marine and you sign as anonymous. Might as well been 'Coward'. Same thing Bitch!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2006627
United States
06/02/2014 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, to all of those defending the piece of shit jarhead and making statements like "you've never been there, you don't know how it is" some of of have been there. Numerous times. And for some crazy reason I have never felt the need to harm anything but the enemy. But thats what it takes to make a low iq marine feel like a man, I understand. But understand the slogan, "the few, the proud, the marines." You're not few because your job is elite or more difficult than anyone elses in the military, you are few, because you are disliked, illy respected, and expendable. Dogs barking, people walking around, things happening...its a part of everyday life and a true professional can accomplish his mission without interfering with the loves of those not involved in the conflict, animals included. And to those recommending the death penalty, although heinous, it doesn't warrant the death penalty, however he should be held down while someone he cares about is beaten brutally, so as to afford him the opportunity to truly see what its like to be helpless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 65541885
United States
11/27/2014 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am 90% sure the video is total fake.
The clue is in the audio of the dog yelping as it is thrown.
 Quoting: Cunning_linguist

Response: You're wrong, the USMC kicked Motari out of the Corps for killing that puppy. They wouldn't do that unless it really happened. David Motari is a soulless, scumbag puppy-murderer, and I'm sure he will rot in hell. -D. Bernazani

GLP