I work at CERN

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414147
United States
04/12/2008 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I work at CERN
Does CERN have sharks with lasers on their heads?
through the looking glass
User ID: 375440
United States
04/12/2008 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
-Op, I'll play

which site are you a technician for?

sidenote to all glpers
a scientist posted about cerns real agenda on here

..-. . -...

-Anon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414174
Germany
04/12/2008 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The real agenda behind CERN is to find the elusive Higgs particle (or several), which is postulated to exist for almost 50 years now.
The other hope is to find supersymmetric (Susy) particles, which are postulated for more than 30 years but haven't been found so far and the theory hasn't been confirmed yet, while being fundamental for string theory e.g.. With other words, if Higgs is not found our standard model of elementary particles is wrong and if Susy-particles aren't found, string theory is nonsense and several 1000 guys worlswide working in this field better search for a new job.

Everything else (magnetic monopoles, mini-black-holes and such exotics) most physicists don't believe in seriously.

And another thing: Everyone can visit CERN, take part in workshops, talks, seminars, ask the scientists questions personally, etc. CERN is totally free concerning information. But, of course, they are not giving away unconfirmed information and rumors, when they go public it is confirmed up to 99% level, that's traditionally physicists style and CERN's policy anyways.

The biggest sensation would be if they don't find anything and this is what most physicists are really hoping.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 355816
United States
04/12/2008 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
A sidenote to all glpers
a scientist posted about cerns real agenda on here

..-. . -...

-Anon
 Quoting: through the looking glass 375440

This it?

I do not have access to this type of information. but i can speculate that they are working to access some sort of intelligence. Like an entity that exists in the 11th dimension. i truly do not know.I overheard one of the chief scientists in the break room Joke " what if satan owns all of the blackholes"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 413477
United States
04/12/2008 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
darkness eminates from the pics off that link. whatever they are doing, it's vibing low and ominously and I really think this is an example of "hiding in plain sight". they want everyone to see inside this place and pics are all over the net of it because it really is bad. naturally, they aren't disclosing any factual information about this thing, but it's so huge and it's there, and there is a massive raw material trail in the making of this so of course they have some snazzy, innocent lie concocted "we are working on studying antimatter and black holes and a supercomputer" yeah right. something sinister is going on there, and all you have to do is open that link and look at the pics to feel it. i believe that perfect circular shape around that complex is part of the dark magick they are doing, and see the pentagrams inside pointing upwards, i am sure the design wasn't by mistake. they are doing evil work there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414174
Germany
04/12/2008 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
they are doing evil work there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 413477

LOL, they're doing the ancient coconut-experiment: Hit the coconut with a stone to see what's inside.
Everything else You see is just sophisticated technique but the principle is quite simple.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 397034
Netherlands
04/12/2008 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ancient... can stay or be now..
... an entity that exists in the 11th dimension.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 355816
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 397034
Netherlands
04/12/2008 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, they're doing the ancient coconut-experiment: Hit the coconut with a stone to see what's inside.
Everything else You see is just sophisticated technique but the principle is quite simple.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 414174
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 413477
United States
04/12/2008 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 414174

keep telling your self that friend
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 290624
United States
04/12/2008 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 397034

QFT, very true

In fact all human behavior can be stripped down to very primitive cave man action.
lamâshtu

User ID: 225644
Switzerland
04/12/2008 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting. OP is either very good at deceiving or i get to think he's actually working there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 388559
United States
04/12/2008 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
the real deal has always been about time travel and the first time working time machine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 353656
South Africa
04/12/2008 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Tracy
User ID: 350460
Australia
04/13/2008 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a great thread!
What Alice Found There
User ID: 375440
United States
04/13/2008 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
the real deal has always been about time travel and the first time working time machine
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 388559

it is not the first working time machine
evidence of time markers and quakes are in plain sight
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 411402
Australia
04/13/2008 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Black Holes ??????????????????????????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414532
India
04/13/2008 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
the op might want to read this
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414548
United Kingdom
04/13/2008 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: What Alice Found There 375440

I just went to Wikipedia and checked on Ernest Borgnine.

He's still alive.

Phew, that's a relief!

rofl
Alzaya

User ID: 355816
United States
04/13/2008 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I just went to Wikipedia and checked on Ernest Borgnine.

He's still alive.

Phew, that's a relief!

rofl
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 414548

Why is that a relief? Are YOU Ernest Borgnine?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414555
Greece
04/13/2008 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just another hoax..
Tracy
User ID: 350460
Australia
04/13/2008 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You cant say "just another hoax" without saying why you feel that way. That would be pointless. Now if its intuition or facts or basic reasoning...that is how knowledge is gained...not just an off the cuff statement.

You say...my shoes are blue. I say they are not. YOU KNOW they are blue, as you are looking at them.

You say just another hoax. The OP has already given lots of info....so WHY do you think its just another hoax. Because he works and is not on GLP 24/7 to answer questions? If he was....THEN I'd be thinking he's unemployed/disabled and making stuff up for attention.
Di-CERN
User ID: 297142
China
04/13/2008 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
To those that do not wish to believe that reptilians are behind this and are just not ready for such things, believe me you will need to get used to the idea very soon whether you like it or not. They are here and have been here for far longer than your present earthly incarnation. It is time to start dealing with this problem or face being forever trapped in endless reincarnational cycles that you did not need to repeat. Yes the reptilians are holding us back and manipulating us and are continuing their trickery in order to do so.
Whether you believe or not - Bottom line -
We the People of Earth were not asked for permission at any level to conduct experiments that have global/galactic implications on souls of free will.
It is time for us to step up and start to interfere with them. With the power of our global consciousness we can disable their machines and put a serious spoke in their wheel of fire. We have much unseen help surrounding us and willing us on.

It is time to start taking out CERN and HAARP and their evil orbiting satellites of control and destruction that stare down at us with the evil eye.

We have the power...You have the power. Let us stop playing the victim role.

The tables are about to be turned.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414643
Italy
04/13/2008 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I sense that these guys are up to some very evil project. its like they are trying to bring something over from another dimension. after all there are 7 dimensions curled up after the first 4. Part of the collider you need a security clearance to go to.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 410574

------------

COULD THIS BE ANOTHER TRIAL TO PRODUCE THE EFFECTS OF THE ANNUNAKI 'ATU-WAA'.Their time-restarting device...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414643
Italy
04/13/2008 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
To those that do not wish to believe that reptilians are behind this and are just not ready for such things, believe me you will need to get used to the idea very soon whether you like it or not. They are here and have been here for far longer than your present earthly incarnation. It is time to start dealing with this problem or face being forever trapped in endless reincarnational cycles that you did not need to repeat. Yes the reptilians are holding us back and manipulating us and are continuing their trickery in order to do so.
We the People of Earth were not asked for permission at any level to conduct experiments that have global/galactic implications on souls of free will.
It is time for us to step up and start to interfere with them. With the power of our global consciousness we can disable their machines and put a serious spoke in their wheel of fire. We have much unseen help surrounding us and willing us on.

It is time to start taking out CERN and HAARP and their evil orbiting satellites of control and destruction that stare down at us with the evil eye.

Quoting: Di-CERN 297142

---------
I LOVE YOU.

Good intelligence and well said!.The system is the ultimate trap and not easy to escape from.People are scared to act.I notice more and more of these evils beeings.
emons invaded our realm...

I am exactly as you.
LOVE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 412511
United States
04/13/2008 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm. Wonder where the OP has "disappeared" to. Maybe off for the weekend. Maybe TPTB took him out..... into a black hole. Maybe he had aces and eights at poker night.......
Starseeder

User ID: 322788
Canada
04/13/2008 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm. Wonder where the OP has "disappeared" to. Maybe off for the weekend. Maybe TPTB took him out..... into a black hole. Maybe he had aces and eights at poker night.......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 412511

I also think OP's got the Dead Man's hand during that poker game. This is just a feeling...

Here's for sheer entertainment...

Simplicity is the key to Heaven...more than ever.

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Mat 18:3)
canislatrans

User ID: 339544
United States
04/13/2008 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
or he has a real life away from the internet.
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 403022
United States
04/13/2008 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Di-CERN 297142

From what I've read, it was our own military that gave permission in agreement for new negative technology. You never asked your self how we've come so far from 100 yrs. ago? (NOT 50) Maybe you are misinformed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379620
United States
04/13/2008 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our upper atmosphere is constantly bombarded with particles that have much higher velocity/energy than anything we could ever accelerate here on Earth. Stuff from supernova explosions, big bang remnants, etc.

As such, any worries about black holes and interdimensional gateways are just a bunch of B.S. Otherwise we would have seen them long ago everytime a cosmic ray hit our atmosphere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414819
Belarus
04/13/2008 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our upper atmosphere is constantly bombarded with particles that have much higher velocity/energy than anything we could ever accelerate here on Earth. Stuff from supernova explosions, big bang remnants, etc.

As such, any worries about black holes and interdimensional gateways are just a bunch of B.S. Otherwise we would have seen them long ago everytime a cosmic ray hit our atmosphere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379620

think about the difference between where does the particle come from

and the particle

thank you for your IQ

GLP