I work at CERN

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
04/13/2008 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I work at CERN
You wouldn't believe how cold helium is. We use a double vaccum jacketed transfer pipe from the axillary dewars to the niobium magnet windings. the inner tube is where the helium flows, and the outer jacket we have liquid nitrogen.
Its better that it sees a 77 kelvin environment than a 300 kelvin environment. these pipes themselves cost 10K dollars a foot.

The magnets reach a field density of 40 telsa. a bit more than a MRI magnet. some of the vaccum engineers i know tell me that if take all of the vacuum and put it under atmospheric pressure you would squeeze it to the volume of a grain of sand. that is how Good these systems are. The actual technology takes a long time to discuss.

you´d be a lot more credible if you could spell the terms right amigo...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 380882

I am an excellent speller but I have also found words and the spelling of them changes time to time-as well as, changes in the spelling of words between languages

However, everyone is not an excellent speller. I find this person to be credible sounding and they have enough technical data to make a reasonably sounding story-outside of the posting of this experiment and not being nailed immediately(hope they aren't)

I have been involved in radium physics myself and studied about the planned experiments and have already posted my concerns of the black holes, strangelets, and the hope that if anything goes wrong...theoretical Hawkings radiation will solve the potential destruction of our planet...

I have been concerned by them opening portals and allowing other dimensional entities through that should not come through

and my concern would be their Lucifer,god planned for nwo -He will occupy whomever he needs to to get the party started-I see 3 individuals that will work together to create this nwo agenda...to completion

I see they will cause major rifts-and have already caused other rifts that will worsen-they will unleash what they will unleash but their time is still short
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379620
United States
04/13/2008 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been concerned by them opening portals and allowing other dimensional entities through that should not come through

and my concern would be their Lucifer,god planned for nwo -He will occupy whomever he needs to to get the party started-I see 3 individuals that will work together to create this nwo agenda...to completion

I see they will cause major rifts-and have already caused other rifts that will worsen-they will unleash what they will unleash but their time is still short
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 287857

jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 287857
United States
04/13/2008 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a crazy dream sometime back, maybe a few months ago that was very lifelike and real...a factory or some type of plant situated between a river with three forks melted down or something either blew up, melted down or went wrong. I felt the fear of nearly 5 different people as I seemed to be seeing fragments of this dream through the eyes of these different people.

One was an anxious mother on the phone with her daycare provider telling the person on the other end to leave quickly. Another was a man dashing out from some ominous looking room with a labyrinth of pipes, tubes and compressors. He was holding his jacket over his nose and mouth and really scrambling in a panic to get out. He ended up breaking a window with a chair and jumping out of it and safely making it from 2 stories down I estimate.

There was a massive traffic jam out of the compound, and the upper echelons of the plant were leaving in helicopters landing down on a picnic area by the river. The workers were lamenting and yelling about this. Everyone was in a real panic to be ghost, and most people were either on their cellphones trying to get a signal or in their cars in the long traffic jam to leave the compound.

I do recall seeing some Authority Figures dressed in dark blue or black uniforms, they rode in white vans up towards the top of the road where the people fleeing were coming out of. They were hastily directing traffic and seemed really uptight. I can't say if they were police or what.

I remember someone yelling on the compound from the mass of people escaped or trying to escape from the buliding, "25 more minutes till critical!!"

There was also a daycare somewhere very close nearby. I felt the panic of a day care provider who was missing a kid among the hubbbub to get out fast (later the kid was found).

OP: Hmmm. Can a catastrophe occur at your plant that would sound similar to this scenario in my dream? Note: I didn't see any news choppers in the area. Only the helicopters the top dogs were fleeing on. It seemed either this got no airplay, or the area these people were in had been quarantined. Could this happen?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 413477

I am getting a hit on this, a large hit

This is incoming=whether it is about the cern thing or not I do not know but this is strong impression, very strong

have no reason to think one way or the other about your dream but needed to relay confirmation I am picking up.

flower
YoungRebel
User ID: 414842
United States
04/13/2008 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well I just have to say this..... I just recently saw the movie "The Mist" as the plot developed with the BIZARRE creatures appearing in this fog the towns people later became very suspicious of a military installation up in the mountains involved and starting pointing fingers at the officers held up with them. One began to admit they had accidentally opened another dimension to another world that these creature were coming from and they couldn't control it..... Oh boy could we be just about to reinact the plot of this movie?? The way you people are talking this may NOT be so far fetched. This sounds like a horror movie about to come to reality!!!! God I hope not as we should be playing with forces we may not able to control. If anyone hasn't watched this flick I suggest you do so
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414819
Belarus
04/13/2008 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stephen King is all about movies-stories coming into reality.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 410574
United States
04/13/2008 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys.

I have a new blog which I will post what I see going on and hearing while working at cern. I am realizing the seriousness of the situation more and more.
Here is the URL
[link to www.cernwatch.com]

When your on this site don't forget to press CRTL+D it will bookmark it for you. Or drag the site to your tool bar.

Its hard to find a WIFI access point that is not owned by cern so midday posts may be out of the question unless something big really occurs. I have a pocket PALM PC and a regular desktop at my apartment.

I am off to bed now. I'll come back now and then to post.
Di-CERN
User ID: 347836
South Korea
04/13/2008 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
To those that do not wish to believe that reptilians are behind this and are just not ready for such things, believe me you will need to get used to the idea very soon whether you like it or not. They are here and have been here for far longer than your present earthly incarnation. It is time to start dealing with this problem or face being forever trapped in endless reincarnational cycles that you did not need to repeat. Yes the reptilians are holding us back and manipulating us and are continuing their trickery in order to do so.
Whether you believe or not - Bottom line -
We the People of Earth were not asked for permission at any level to conduct experiments that have global/galactic implications on souls of free will.
It is time for us to step up and start to interfere with them. With the power of our global consciousness we can disable their machines and put a serious spoke in their wheel of fire. We have much unseen help surrounding us and willing us on.

It is time to start taking out CERN and HAARP and their evil orbiting satellites of control and destruction that stare down at us with the evil eye.

We have the power...You have the power. Let us stop playing the victim role.

The tables are about to be turned.

From what I've read, it was our own military that gave permission in agreement for new negative technology. You never asked your self how we've come so far from 100 yrs. ago? (NOT 50) Maybe you are misinformed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 403022

"our own military" ??? Your own military which is what, the US mil. Since when does the US military or for that matter even the highest ranking puppet of whatever country have the authority to give permission on behalf of the human race and all other beings/creatures on planet earth??? NATO, UN and all the other bogus authority groupings also think they can speak for the whole of mankind. They act as if they are above the One Creator and we are their cattle to herd as they see fit until culling.

You are sadly unaware of the bigger picture at hand. It goes way beyond the earthly bounds. The stories of treaties and agreements between aliens, possibly zeta greys - the workers and their abductions, has nothing to do with the direct manipulation and virtual imprisonment of mankind controlled from other dimensions through military industrial, political and financial puppets and their brand of magick. We are talking thousands of years here – more, not 50 -100 years. Every day now they are discovering more evidence that we had more or equally sophisticated tools before being wiped out. Maybe they had CERN type weapons and “experiments” back then too. Did you never stop and think that maybe the only way they know how to keep us in the cycle like good little sheep, unaware and spiritually disconnected, is to end the cycle before graduation day and start at zero again. It will not be permitted this time.

The technology provided is like mere crumbs scattered to the peasants and expecting them to be grateful and willing to sacrifice their children for the privilege.
The technology is worthless compared to the power that is within.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 403022
United States
04/13/2008 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys.

I have a new blog which I will post what I see going on and hearing while working at cern. I am realizing the seriousness of the situation more and more.
Here is the URL

When your on this site don't forget to press CRTL+D it will bookmark it for you. Or drag the site to your tool bar.

Its hard to find a WIFI access point that is not owned by cern so midday posts may be out of the question unless something big really occurs. I have a pocket PALM PC and a regular desktop at my apartment.

I am off to bed now. I'll come back now and then to post.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 410574

Well, okay, then. Do you think the increase in security could be from those that disagree with what CERN could be doing? It's all heresy, it seems.

You aren't afraid of losing your place of employment I take it?

So far, nothing you've revealed has revealed anything.

Thanks for your concern.
Starseeder

User ID: 322788
Canada
04/13/2008 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad to hear you didn't finish in the gutter, OP. Did you win some extra cash in that poker game ? Anyway, keep us informed.
Simplicity is the key to Heaven...more than ever.

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Mat 18:3)
LEGION, FOR THERE ARE MANY
User ID: 186213
United States
04/13/2008 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
To those that do not wish to believe that reptilians are behind this and are just not ready for such things, believe me you will need to get used to the idea very soon whether you like it or not. They are here and have been here for far longer than your present earthly incarnation. It is time to start dealing with this problem or face being forever trapped in endless reincarnational cycles that you did not need to repeat. Yes the reptilians are holding us back and manipulating us and are continuing their trickery in order to do so.
Whether you believe or not - Bottom line -
We the People of Earth were not asked for permission at any level to conduct experiments that have global/galactic implications on souls of free will.
It is time for us to step up and start to interfere with them. With the power of our global consciousness we can disable their machines and put a serious spoke in their wheel of fire. We have much unseen help surrounding us and willing us on.

It is time to start taking out CERN and HAARP and their evil orbiting satellites of control and destruction that stare down at us with the evil eye.

We have the power...You have the power. Let us stop playing the victim role.

The tables are about to be turned.

From what I've read, it was our own military that gave permission in agreement for new negative technology. You never asked your self how we've come so far from 100 yrs. ago? (NOT 50) Maybe you are misinformed.

"our own military" ??? Your own military which is what, the US mil. Since when does the US military or for that matter even the highest ranking puppet of whatever country have the authority to give permission on behalf of the human race and all other beings/creatures on planet earth??? NATO, UN and all the other bogus authority groupings also think they can speak for the whole of mankind. They act as if they are above the One Creator and we are their cattle to herd as they see fit until culling.

You are sadly unaware of the bigger picture at hand. It goes way beyond the earthly bounds. The stories of treaties and agreements between aliens, possibly zeta greys - the workers and their abductions, has nothing to do with the direct manipulation and virtual imprisonment of mankind controlled from other dimensions through military industrial, political and financial puppets and their brand of magick. We are talking thousands of years here – more, not 50 -100 years. Every day now they are discovering more evidence that we had more or equally sophisticated tools before being wiped out. Maybe they had CERN type weapons and “experiments” back then too. Did you never stop and think that maybe the only way they know how to keep us in the cycle like good little sheep, unaware and spiritually disconnected, is to end the cycle before graduation day and start at zero again. It will not be permitted this time.

The technology provided is like mere crumbs scattered to the peasants and expecting them to be grateful and willing to sacrifice their children for the privilege.
The technology is worthless compared to the power that is within.
 Quoting: Di-CERN 347836

Good post(s) Di-CERN 347836.

I feel your pain and understand your concern.

The U.S. military is there for one reason, and one reason only, and that is if the classified objectives "SUCCEED"!!

LEGION
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 411402
Australia
04/13/2008 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Starseeder

User ID: 322788
Canada
04/13/2008 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 9

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 411402

If the key to the bottomless pit is the LHC, then who is the star fallen from heaven ?
Simplicity is the key to Heaven...more than ever.

Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. (Mat 18:3)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 411402
Australia
04/13/2008 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 9

If the key to the bottomless pit is the LHC, then who is the star fallen from heaven ?
 Quoting: Starseeder

He is a Physicist, at C.E.R.N who is overshadowed and assisted in research, Just as Oppenheimer had a dream for the final equation needed for the completion (formula) for the creating of the Nuclear Bomb!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383199
Brazil
04/13/2008 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm not conCERNed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356326
United States
04/13/2008 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, thanks OP! Just signed up at your blog and left a comment!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 412511
United States
04/13/2008 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, OP. Keep us posted on the odd goings-on !!!
ninigiku

User ID: 411978
United States
04/14/2008 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
did they really "teleport" a stuffed animal across a room?
i thought i heard about that a long time ago... ..
sarcalogos solus redemptor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 182625
Canada
04/14/2008 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not know the specifics as I am not analyzing the data. My job is to maintain the crygenic superconductors. but some of the scientists have walked around like they have seen a ghost.
I think they are really worried. I speculate that they have found a way to peer into different dimensions.

Wau. Someone who works on the "crygenic" superconductors and doesn't even know how to spell "cryogenic".
 Quoting: Duncan Kunz

Aren't you the same guy who claims a pound of ice weighs 67 pounds?

Thread: SPACE-BASED LASER BEING USED TO DELIBERATELY CUT MASSIVE ANTARCTIC ICE (Page 2)

So either you're both idiots or sometimes people just make typos. See how that works? Lame lame lame. Your debunking status has been severly compromised.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 356326
United States
04/14/2008 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not know the specifics as I am not analyzing the data. My job is to maintain the crygenic superconductors. but some of the scientists have walked around like they have seen a ghost.
I think they are really worried. I speculate that they have found a way to peer into different dimensions.

Wau. Someone who works on the "crygenic" superconductors and doesn't even know how to spell "cryogenic".

Aren't you the same guy who claims a pound of ice weighs 67 pounds?

Thread: SPACE-BASED LASER BEING USED TO DELIBERATELY CUT MASSIVE ANTARCTIC ICE (Page 2)

So either you're both idiots or sometimes people just make typos. See how that works? Lame lame lame. Your debunking status has been severly compromised.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 182625

That clown isn't a debunker, just an elderly loser!
Dustwing
User ID: 339449
Netherlands
04/15/2008 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will we finally find the Monster of Loch Ness ? :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 310466
United States
04/15/2008 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
did they really "teleport" a stuffed animal across a room?
i thought i heard about that a long time ago... ..
 Quoting: ninigiku

I remember reading that in Greer's book Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge - it was an experiment they did in Canada back in the 80's - it was mentioned in the chapter of eyewitness events near the end of the book.

peace ~†~
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 410574
United States
04/15/2008 02:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't know about that teleportation experiment. But CERN is so huge I wish I could transport myself from my station to my car.

I am about to make another post on my blog tonight [link to www.cernwatch.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419018
United States
04/20/2008 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 403414
United States
04/20/2008 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
crygenic superconductors

Maybe this has been asked in previous post,But if the OP was for real, you would think he could spell cryogenic right?

bsflagBS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 414957
United States
04/20/2008 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why do they say that people who suffer from clastrophobia and virtigo should not go underground?
Darza

User ID: 378572
Netherlands
04/20/2008 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saturday, April 19, 2008
something up??
I was at the one of the smaller accelerator sites yesterday. I was was doing some data analysis of the flow rates of the liquid nitrogen. It seems one of the steering magnets was not warming up correctly. They were taken out of service last week. Believe me that we would never let air enter the liniac tube. It would take all year to pump down to normal pressures. Something really struck me as funny. There is a guy who I met at a street corner I will not say who or what he was. He told me There is no reason on earth why the US government is spending billions of dollars just to see tiny particles. He elaborated that since the times of Enrico Fermi the DOD or what was then the department of war heavily funded particle beam and atomic research. It was icing on the cake that the USA is getting other countries to pay for research. Only three scientists have access to all of the data. And on the day when the LHC is on full power the detector room will be evacuated of nonessential personnel. This man also said that the scientists are actually searching for a singularity .
This not to be identified man said that The field and tensor equations that predict the hadron particle are bogus and made up. They do compute on and seem real but the real equations actually predict a charged stable singularity being created. The scientist believe that this singularity can be used to predict the future. All of the blackholes that are created at LHC are connected to each other. There is a class of singularity that allows information to pass through the event horizon. The purpose of the experiment is to create one blackhole capture it with a charged bottle the blackhole will gain enough mass to pass through the detector.Find its way into the bottle.This bottle is taken to a secure US installation. There they will listen in for some sort of signal either a shift in polarity or spin. they think that information put in blackholes created in the future somehow affect the ones created in the past. I know it sounds strange but from what I gather from what this man said the US is trying to create a time machine on the dime of other nations. He went on and on that the information retrieved from the singularity would be the same as our line to a deviation of .2% per 50 years. he rambled on and on that these singularities cannot transit more than 2^2 bits per second. because of error checking and handshaking. This singularity Must not be allowed to fall into the earth or it will begin to gain mass exponentially. the earth cannot be sucked into a pea sized dot because the gravitational field of the singularity will equal the gravitational field of the surrounding mantle. These two will equalize and we will have a blackhole for a core.
I feel really sick about this information. I hope that this man is just lying to me. Maybe its just a fanciful story. If it were true we will see events of the future happen very fast. it would be like time will be compressed even more when just ten years ago things were so much slower. This does not bode well for the human race. I do not feel that the scientists understand what time really is. Maybe they do and don't give a fuck.
I do not know why I listened to this man. Did he put my job and life in jeopardy? I am am just a glorified beer box ice man. all I do is put the cool in!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 404606
Romania
04/20/2008 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Billy Joel

User ID: 401681
United States
04/20/2008 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think the OP is for real. Keep in mind his most recent post was second hand info. I think he's sincere though.
White Light

User ID: 419618
Australia
04/20/2008 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a crazy dream sometime back, maybe a few months ago that was very lifelike and real...a factory or some type of plant situated between a river with three forks melted down or something either blew up, melted down or went wrong. I felt the fear of nearly 5 different people as I seemed to be seeing fragments of this dream through the eyes of these different people.

One was an anxious mother on the phone with her daycare provider telling the person on the other end to leave quickly. Another was a man dashing out from some ominous looking room with a labyrinth of pipes, tubes and compressors. He was holding his jacket over his nose and mouth and really scrambling in a panic to get out. He ended up breaking a window with a chair and jumping out of it and safely making it from 2 stories down I estimate.

There was a massive traffic jam out of the compound, and the upper echelons of the plant were leaving in helicopters landing down on a picnic area by the river. The workers were lamenting and yelling about this. Everyone was in a real panic to be ghost, and most people were either on their cellphones trying to get a signal or in their cars in the long traffic jam to leave the compound.

I do recall seeing some Authority Figures dressed in dark blue or black uniforms, they rode in white vans up towards the top of the road where the people fleeing were coming out of. They were hastily directing traffic and seemed really uptight. I can't say if they were police or what.

I remember someone yelling on the compound from the mass of people escaped or trying to escape from the buliding, "25 more minutes till critical!!"

There was also a daycare somewhere very close nearby. I felt the panic of a day care provider who was missing a kid among the hubbbub to get out fast (later the kid was found).

OP: Hmmm. Can a catastrophe occur at your plant that would sound similar to this scenario in my dream? Note: I didn't see any news choppers in the area. Only the helicopters the top dogs were fleeing on. It seemed either this got no airplay, or the area these people were in had been quarantined. Could this happen?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 413477

I can relate to your dream I have had a similar one where i am in side a facility where all hell breaks lose and evacuation horns are blasting Yellow flashing lights are the only visible lighting and the area is a mass of pipes and metal grated flooring like on board a ship.There is only limited time to cross a bridge there is panic, pushing and everyone tries to get across they manage it but then the dream goes to the outside .It is daylight and masses of people are running in all directions .World wide panic as people scramble to get into aircraft where they are being taken to higher ground . Helicopters ,white jumbo jets (no windows) those not able to get on planes try to escape by running ,air is full of aircraft of all descriptions.Presidents are not a priority everyman for himself. Dream ends where I am sitting on a ledge over looking masses of water .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 111091
Germany
04/20/2008 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
the latest post from OP reminds me of john titor. :)

weiter so OP, jetzt bin ich sehr neugierig :doom:

GLP