I work at CERN

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419715
Greece
04/20/2008 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I work at CERN
This guy works at CERN as much as I am Michael Jordan...

Come on people, you should have learned by now that these kinds of stories are nothing but fiction. Scientists wanting to create a short of time machine with mini black holes? yeah, right!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 182625
Canada
04/20/2008 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
crygenic superconductors

Maybe this has been asked in previous post,But if the OP was for real, you would think he could spell cryogenic right?

bsflagBS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 403414

Yes it was asked and explained just a few short posts above yours. Sometimes people make typos, it's really very simple and not at all difficult to understand. Unless of course you consider yourself perfect and without a single flaw.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 418124
United States
04/20/2008 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Come on people, you should have learned by now that these kinds of stories are nothing but fiction. Scientists wanting to create a short of time machine with mini black holes? yeah, right!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 419715

(Well, you could be Michael Jordan. <tee hee> The blogger could be as he says - a low level guy who helps cool the equipment - a techie. If you've looked at the webcams, that place looks pristine. I'm sure they must have maintenance and janitorial folks working there, too.) Why are billions of dollars and massive, massive amounts of time and effort and coordination being put into this project. What do you think the real agenda is ? New source of energy ? Weapons creation ? Rip a hole in the fabric of space/time just to see if we can ? This research is a process and it's designed to go somewhere -- Just to see a particle ? I think not. -- I wonder what "the next step" is. What's your take on it ?
canislatrans

User ID: 339544
United States
04/21/2008 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419018
United States
04/22/2008 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 420866
Canada
04/22/2008 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 369375
Australia
04/22/2008 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would really like to know what's going on at CERN right now in light of what a Cern insider said yesterday afternoon.

"I am Cern insider: Recent earthquakes are the results of an unpublicized test run and black holes that were created. The black holes escaped into the Earth's crust and are growing. Expect more and larger earthquakes in the near future. The Earth is in essence eating itself.

(1:41 PM) "We had thought that the black holes would decay. We were surprised to find out that this is not the case." Thread: I am Cern insider: Recent earthquakes are the results of an unpublicized test run and black holes that were created.

If we could be open to receive more information, that would be wonderful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 420580
United Kingdom
04/22/2008 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 420676
United States
04/22/2008 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 420580
United Kingdom
04/22/2008 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 420676
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 421154
Hungary
04/22/2008 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419018
United States
04/22/2008 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 421827
United States
04/23/2008 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys.

I have a new blog which I will post what I see going on and hearing while working at cern. I am realizing the seriousness of the situation more and more.
Here is the URL
[link to www.cernwatch.com]

When your on this site don't forget to press CRTL+D it will bookmark it for you. Or drag the site to your tool bar.

Its hard to find a WIFI access point that is not owned by cern so midday posts may be out of the question unless something big really occurs. I have a pocket PALM PC and a regular desktop at my apartment.

I am off to bed now. I'll come back now and then to post.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 410574

:dubya:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 422239
United States
04/24/2008 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting yarn. I don't know if its all true. Sounds a little too Titor for me. Could "Titor" actually be leading the scientists to "his" agenda? Interesting way to manipulate one of the most expensive technologies, from outside...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 187526
United States
04/24/2008 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am conCERNed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 421827
United States
04/25/2008 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL concerned
*Vishuz

User ID: 374870
United States
04/25/2008 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf

I work there too buddy, whats your ID #? I bet we have met on a few coffee breaks.. you're that guy with the ASUS laptop right?

My ID # ends in SK05.

Peace!
The blackening of roses will send you to the edges of the land/
The emerald tablets of Thoth the Atlantean/
The hands of the mighty Lion of Judah/
Will throw you through the triangular portals of Bermuda/
Exploring the Hologramic aspects of consciousness/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 383039
United States
04/25/2008 02:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
well op got fingered and fucked by the man, no more spreading dirty little information around anymore. heh heh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 355758
South Korea
04/25/2008 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, as I believe (I may be wrong though), OP is at best just a service technician. As I know, it is not common even between scientists, not to mention of between a scientist and a technician, to talk about his/her own undergoing research and related problems in detail in specific manner unless he/she is in. Why not? There can be various reasons. And, of course, it includes the case that the nature of subjects needs some security. But, I think, most of cases are just due to the "atmosphere" of research community. They just don't like to ask or to be asked about specifics unless the person is in. There are even some scientits who don't want to talk about their research aimlessly to anybody outside before publish, worrying about they are not quite knowlegable or it may haven't been enough thoroughly thought and seeked about. And, they are the people who have lived with the environment like this for many many years from the graduate school. I even believe no special code of security is acually required for them in this atmosphere. Kidnapping and threatening them for information will work? Not likely. Because unless you have sufficient inside information, you don't even know what to ask, right? Therefore, the bottomline is it is almost not imaginable for OP to get some exciting information. He probably will not look very professional asking around some information not relevant to his work although he is not likely to get fired (because, for what?, there is no need to!), and this area is probably quite smaller than thought as everybody know each other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 388559
United States
04/26/2008 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not know the specifics as I am not analyzing the data. My job is to maintain the crygenic superconductors. but some of the scientists have walked around like they have seen a ghost.
I think they are really worried. I speculate that they have found a way to peer into different dimensions.

Aren't they concerned that something unkownn to them might come back from said dimension and fuck them up.. and the rest of us along with them...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373646

Good point AC. I just got finished watching "The Myst"
by SKing was very freaky.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 388559
United States
04/26/2008 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

(Well, you could be Michael Jordan. <tee hee> The blogger could be as he says - a low level guy who helps cool the equipment - a techie. If you've looked at the webcams, that place looks pristine. I'm sure they must have maintenance and janitorial folks working there, too.) Why are billions of dollars and massive, massive amounts of time and effort and coordination being put into this project. What do you think the real agenda is ? New source of energy ? Weapons creation ? Rip a hole in the fabric of space/time just to see if we can ? This research is a process and it's designed to go somewhere -- Just to see a particle ? I think not. -- I wonder what "the next step" is. What's your take on it ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 418124

What do I think the real agenda is......CONTACT.
Drogulus
User ID: 424340
United States
04/28/2008 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have made a brand new forum for discussing everything going on at CERN. I have contacted the blogger behind the "I Work At Cern" blogs and have offered him a role as the forum administrator.

[link to www.timetravelproject.net]

If he accepts my offer then this forum will be the new home of CERN Watch.

I think we ALL need to be paying attention to what is going on. The forum was just set up hours ago so lets get this thing going. Also be sure to let me know what forums should be added?

Thanks ahead of time:

Jeremy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 430310
Slovenia
05/15/2008 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have made a brand new forum for discussing everything going on at CERN. I have contacted the blogger behind the "I Work At Cern" blogs and have offered him a role as the forum administrator.

[link to www.timetravelproject.net]

If he accepts my offer then this forum will be the new home of CERN Watch.

I think we ALL need to be paying attention to what is going on. The forum was just set up hours ago so lets get this thing going. Also be sure to let me know what forums should be added?

Thanks ahead of time:

Jeremy
 Quoting: Drogulus 424340

Ufff, that is one lame forum.
Battletoads
User ID: 475157
United States
07/29/2008 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fake Shit is Fake. This website is all lies. LIES! LIES! OMG I WORK FOR CERN TOO!!!! Anyone can make a blog up about working here or there. And make up any shit about it. 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 395434
United States
07/29/2008 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does CERN also use aerosol sprays for experiments?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 456222
United States
08/04/2008 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow - this is a new one! Get people to believe you and then point them to a blog you started! Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that! Guys, there is NO WAY this guy could be working there and giving us all this information - I'm pretty sure they'd have to sign a confidentially agreement - this is ridiculous!

bsflag 5a iamwith 5a bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 456222
United States
08/04/2008 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
OMG and he's fired now - LOL - OMG this is soooo brilliant - what a CROCK!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 474255
United States
08/04/2008 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
double lame

just picked this off the site!!!

sounds like a 14 year old!

Thanks a lot for your reply and I agree and share your motivations for the blog.

If any insiders find there way to your site, that would be great - specially as the official information of CERN is virtually non-existant in my view.

On the godlikeproductions forum there was actually some information of an (or several) insider. I'm quite sure it was for real as some details would be very difficult to know if your not right now in Geneva, Switzerland. For example one post quoting the unmanned watch towers or another on the 5 white unmarked vans.

BTW, I'm unable to post on godlikeproductions. All my posts,threads are deleted after only a few seconds. This is happening since a few days for no apparent reason. (It could be for the same reasons many articles in news papers disappear from the archives, the issues site at CERN LHC hardware is non-public now [link to hcc.web.cern.ch] and the only news found under google news is the CERN LHC day for the public which attracted 70'000 visitors this month)

I will make sure I link to your forum as soon as I can quote any insider info posted here.

admin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 478755
United States
08/04/2008 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our upper atmosphere is constantly bombarded with particles that have much higher velocity/energy than anything we could ever accelerate here on Earth. Stuff from supernova explosions, big bang remnants, etc.

As such, any worries about black holes and interdimensional gateways are just a bunch of B.S. Otherwise we would have seen them long ago everytime a cosmic ray hit our atmosphere.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379620

Only one little problem...CERN is below the atmosphere with us.
student doing a project
User ID: 27584959
Greece
11/12/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
ask me a question.
 Quoting: physicist 410574

What qualifications are needed to get a job at cern?
...(sorry my English are not very good) and also : H&#959;w many men and women are working there? ( I mean the percentage )

It would be very helpfull if you could answermy questions ...because I'm a student,fifteen years old and I'm doing a project about Cern.

GLP