Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,045 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 788,528
Pageviews Today: 1,388,999Threads Today: 455Posts Today: 9,546
01:50 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Anybody into channeling, kundalini yoga, or meditation?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 302889
United States
04/16/2008 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anybody into channeling, kundalini yoga, or meditation?
I've been considering this stuff lately and I just bought a book on channeling. I'm going to wait another month or so before I start because I'll be in a new apartment and I'm going to make my room my meditation space.
I am a pretty scientific person, but for some reason, I feel that there is something to channeling and meditation that wil allow you to percieve the higher planes.
I've felt the tingling sensation as energy rises up my spine when I'm listening to certain music and my emotional state is raised. I would like to learn how to raise this vibration higher and possibly contact my higer self or a spirit guide.
Is there anyone who has tried this before and can you tell me what your experience was?
Jory

User ID: 369198
United States
04/16/2008 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anybody into channeling, kundalini yoga, or meditation?
Meditation is one of the best things you can do in the world.

You should also start a dream journal because there is a lot of gold that most people toss aside in your dreams. After meditating for awhile you might want to check out astral projecting too. Once you can astral project, you can see the world from the correct perspective.

Kundalini yoga is cool but you definitely don't want to be doing it with roommates or something around--so it is good you're by yourself. It involves a lot of funny breathing techniques.

Also if you are going to channel... that is a huge step. You'll want a pure body so you can be a pure channel and not be influenced. You should gradually try to change from vegetarian to mostly vegan lifestyle and drink pure water, etc. What you put into your body has a major affect on your vibrational level. Heavy meats weight it down a tremendous amount. Read "The 100 Year Lie" to find out about all the horrible stuff in our food that has dumbed down all of the people's abilities and caused all these diseases.

Just meditate all you can in a way that feels right to you to make your mind slow down, which will enable you to start receiving messages to start the path.

Good luck
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 416909
United States
04/16/2008 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
For me, getting away and going into nature helps.
runswithwulvs
User ID: 77197
United States
04/16/2008 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some insight can be found at [link to www.higherwisdom.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 319882
United States
04/16/2008 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a Clairvoyant Meditation teacher of 15 years.

There are tons of meditation techniques, each achieve different goals or states. I would ask myself, "what is my goal?".

Some people want to get Out of Body, nirvana, astral travel

Some people want to get In Body, clear and release old pain and conditioning and gain control over their physical life. [Clairvoyant Meditation falls here]

Some people want to Bring 'Something' Into Body, get information, knowledge and wisdom.

Clairvoyant Mediation is about being aware of your own spirit and consciousness, bring that into the body, focused into the sixth chakra. Clairvoyant meditation tools allow one to "ground the body" and release pain or old conditioning, protect and define the aura, clear the chakra system, access your own information and Akashic Records.

Usually beginning students first learn how to meditate, then if they want to go further, they take Clairvoyant Training and learn to read people's auras. Clairvoyant training programs take about 1 1/2 years. Beginning meditation classes are usually several weeks.

Clairvoyant Training develops the sixth chakra and teach you how to see your own spirit and access your own information. It also teaches you how to see other beings or entities and releases them from your "space" to gain freedom. There is a lot going on in this level of training. The main point is that you learn to get your own information yourself.

Channeling is slightly dangerous, a very big step. In clairvoyant training centers, Channeling classes often are not even offered because after clairvoyant training, one does see the need. But in school that do offer channeling courses, one is first required to start with beginning classes (6 months), clairvoyant training (18 months), teachers training (18 months) then one would be elagible for a channeling course (and the channeling program was 5 years too).

I doing recommend channeling, but I do recommend Clairvoyant Meditation. Best school I know that offers long distance training - [link to www.psychichorizons.com] - you can also find a directory of psychic schools around the US and world at [link to bepsychic.net]

Just stay away from Gurus and New Age la la people - if you take a meditation class and after you don't "feel" right, don't go back!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 415670
United States
04/16/2008 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just be careful if you are looking to have a Kundalini Awakening. It can be VERY dangerous!
Don't Taze Me , Bro.

User ID: 553880
India
11/18/2008 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo
"An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have but that he, for some reason, thinks it would be a good idea to give them." -Andy Warhol

"There’s one of [Jean-Michel Basquiat’s] paintings called Riding With Death. That’s my favorite." -Johnny Depp

"My true religion is Kindness" - H.H. The 14th Dalai Lama
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 553932
United States
11/18/2008 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Namu Myoho Renge Kyo
 Quoting: Don't Taze Me , Bro.

this is an excellent post OP......learn this chant and google the celestial gate meditation
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 553696
United States
11/18/2008 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
No in general I've read Satanism is a bad thing that leads to hell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 549990
United Kingdom
11/18/2008 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know 3 kundalini yoga teachers and they are all absolutely barmy as fuck in completely different ways, don't go there dude
Michelle

User ID: 483767
United States
11/18/2008 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wouldn't touch it with a 10-foot pole, OP. Here's why: It opens doors that allow demonic entities to enter. Now I am a Christian, and Jesus has expressly forbid me to dabble in any kind of occult for these very reasons. But if you want a nonChristian perspective on this, I'll tell you a story.

I once dated a man, who wasn't at all a Christian, who was a male model for fitness magazines, and also he was very advanced in yoga. He traveled to India, taught classes, etc., etc. He told me that once he got up into the higher, advanced levels, he had to quit because these entities began to manifest themselves to him. One time he was practicing his yoga, and this dark entity literally pinned him to the ground. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak. He couldn't do anything. And this overwhelming fear gripped him. It spooked him out so much, that he stopped doing the advanced meditation/yoga techniques he had learned. And these entities would harass him at nighttime also.

Don't do it!
Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel." The Nephilim "seed" are TPTB.

[email protected]

GLP