*I AM A REAL VAMPIRE* I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTONS*

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295437
United States
03/14/2011 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: *I AM A REAL VAMPIRE* I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTONS*
i would love to tell you more but i am afraid it would reveal to much of the book i am writting about my life and the one that i seek so i must only answere questions regarding the science of my state not the history.
 Quoting: valentine 453833

I AM A REAL VAMPIRE* I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTONS* Ok why start something and not finish it, you are no fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 465939

Can you turn me into a vampire please?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295696
Norway
03/14/2011 04:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
do gay men let you feed from their dicks ??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295688
United Kingdom
03/14/2011 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: ME 529786

Do not click on this Photo. It entraps the Mind and can cause Psychosis in those not strong enough to resist...

You were warned (Rest Assured - This is not a Mental Image You want in Your Head at all).

hf
 Quoting: Mercuriel

isn't it some kind of astrological chart?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295688
United Kingdom
03/14/2011 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow! all peds/stalkers/murderers have to do is call themselves a vampire and they get hundreds of people throwing personal info at them, several even gave their address and directions!

fucking idiots!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211743
United States
03/14/2011 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a question:
Why don't you get real?
celal123
User ID: 1369706
United Kingdom
05/04/2011 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
can you make me a vampire and send me a cloak please ill giv
e my eamil address to you soo you can contract me eamil is [email protected]
realdealvamp
User ID: 1437439
United States
06/21/2011 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to me. You think you are a vampyre? You need to listen more. True, chances are you could be a vampyre with your eye changes. But then again, my brother's eyes do that too. From creamy caramel to shady brown and then black. Does that make him a vampyre? No. In fact, he is so very far from that. As for sharp teeth, many people have sharp teeth. Yours could just be genetic because I know my dad's side of the family's are. Anyone can drink blood, it isn't hard. Vampyres don't burn in the sun oh brilliant one. In fact, that has never happened in the history of our kind. The only reason people got the story of 'burning in the sun' is because it hurts our EYES. Not our body. Its like when you're asleep at night and your window is open where you can see outside. When you wake up the next morning with the sun out, what happens? The light hurts your eyes, sometimes it feels like its burning. We don't burn in the sun genius. We just aren't used to the sight of it because we like the evening better. Its why most vampyres wear sunglasses if they live in areas where the sun is out constantly. Yes people can become vampyres from a bite, but it takes a hell of a lot to just be bitten. And believe me man, you can die. Many people think that we live forever physically. No, our physical bodies always die. We just move our astral forms from body to body; host to host. Using their bodies and lives to continue ours. We don't live forever in the same body; we live forever through our spirit. Vampyres can die at any moment the same way a human can. Just most humans aren't able to project their spirit out of the body to a different body just before death. (And I advise that if you try astral projection or even body hopping, don't send yourself through into an animal's body. Its harder to get free.)
And also, if you were a vampyre, you would know our Laws. Yes, vampyres have laws, boundaries and limits. And the most important Law of our kind and of ALL the Night World is:
DO NOT SPEAK!
Which you have already done.
~Sara B.~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449477
United Kingdom
06/30/2011 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
[
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62398

im a real vampire too it is realy weird ive met a werewolf im a childyoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1449244
United States
07/01/2011 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
I prefer the rare blood types o- rh-types.

how did i become a vampire well i was turned march 15 1721
france i was dying and my colligue and best friend saved me, as he puts it
 Quoting: valentine 386334

well it seems in over 200 years U still did not learn how to spell.
tsk tsk

i will read the thread anyway because i believe they do exist.just not saying that OP is one...we shall see.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would love to tell you more but i am afraid it would reveal to much of the book i am writting about my life and the one that i seek so i must only answere questions regarding the science of my state not the history.
 Quoting: valentine 453833
your name is darren shan from the curqu du freak the saga of darren shan he is a vampire's assistant
 Quoting: curqu du freak lover 793551

yep i am hearing cirque de freak here too.
excellent series btw.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/01/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
there are some very bad vampire creatures in existence.are there different types?
Wonderlust

User ID: 1170159
United States
07/02/2011 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you guys hunt just about anywhere and cabals do exist right?
In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn,
the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give
you either the key or the door to open, except yourself.

~Jiddu Krishnamurti

[link to twitter.com]
[link to www.jgoth.com]
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1367016
United States
07/02/2011 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen to me. You think you are a vampyre? You need to listen more. True, chances are you could be a vampyre with your eye changes. But then again, my brother's eyes do that too. From creamy caramel to shady brown and then black. Does that make him a vampyre? No. In fact, he is so very far from that. As for sharp teeth, many people have sharp teeth. Yours could just be genetic because I know my dad's side of the family's are. Anyone can drink blood, it isn't hard. Vampyres don't burn in the sun oh brilliant one. In fact, that has never happened in the history of our kind. The only reason people got the story of 'burning in the sun' is because it hurts our EYES. Not our body. Its like when you're asleep at night and your window is open where you can see outside. When you wake up the next morning with the sun out, what happens? The light hurts your eyes, sometimes it feels like its burning. We don't burn in the sun genius. We just aren't used to the sight of it because we like the evening better. Its why most vampyres wear sunglasses if they live in areas where the sun is out constantly. Yes people can become vampyres from a bite, but it takes a hell of a lot to just be bitten. And believe me man, you can die. Many people think that we live forever physically. No, our physical bodies always die. We just move our astral forms from body to body; host to host. Using their bodies and lives to continue ours. We don't live forever in the same body; we live forever through our spirit. Vampyres can die at any moment the same way a human can. Just most humans aren't able to project their spirit out of the body to a different body just before death. (And I advise that if you try astral projection or even body hopping, don't send yourself through into an animal's body. Its harder to get free.)
And also, if you were a vampyre, you would know our Laws. Yes, vampyres have laws, boundaries and limits. And the most important Law of our kind and of ALL the Night World is:
DO NOT SPEAK!
Which you have already done.

~Sara B.~
 Quoting: realdealvamp 1437439

Goth contradiction fail

Epic
Jonathon axton
User ID: 1452720
United States
07/03/2011 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello, well i see you think you are like so many. were is your proof? do you see what lies ahead? death. if you believe that you are a vampyre, than come here and test yourself against me. as you said, you like type o neg, and i am. i hav been for quite some time, and i would rather die. some rely on their souls, and spirits to survive, but i dont. if you are a true vampyre, than prove it. find me, and kill me if you can. otherwise, i know you are nothing but a mere child waiting for someone to believe you and that is why you write. that is why you say it aloud to all humanity like you do. you just want to be famous, and this(in your sense)is the only way it is to be done. you can change your eyes at will... well so can many others. you can bite, well just about anyone can. what is there that you can truely prove? is it that you are human? that is all that this tells me, and if you want something to say about it, contact me. i change e-mails frequently, so answer soon. my current(out of 5 e-mails) is: [email protected]
i go by a false name, which may also be refered to as an alias, and it will make your search more challenging. do as you must, but you will fail no matter how hard you try. i leave m reguards(and my life)in your hands. may they be humans hands atleast.
sandip
User ID: 1455647
India
07/05/2011 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

R u think u r VAMPIRE , then u r idiot , no one here VAMPIRE, because this is story for enjoying.

if you think u r ?

then come & fight with me.

Find me , whether you can.

I am stronger than you.

then check with me , ur VAMPIRE or not.

I am serious.

no VAMPIRE here ...................... feed your mind.
vampire girl
User ID: 1474457
Egypt
07/19/2011 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you make me a vampire and send me a cloak please ill give
my email address to you soo you can contract me email is [email protected] please answer me if you are a real vampire really i want be a vampire please answer me quickly how to be a vampire
shadow
User ID: 1493198
United States
08/03/2011 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
hello, are there any vampires that would like to change me into one? if so please do
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1451865
United States
08/03/2011 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn... I miss him, Could have been so much fun...

chuckle
keric
User ID: 1515939
United States
08/22/2011 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i am infact a real Vampire and i am tired of hiding in the shadows i feal the need to step into the light and what better place to spread the truth than GLP so ask me any questions that you wish

Hey....do you know this really cute li'l blonde from Sunnydale California who repeatedly kicks vampire's asses and has really perky c cups tatas? I really would like to do her if you can help me out. She has a readheaed frend whom i would like to pound through the old Sealy Posturpedic also as well. Any help you may offer is greatly appreciated and oh yeah...my step mon has the keys to the bloodbank down on Avenue D if you don't mind a little "Night Train Express, meth or assorted opiates in your blood....waiting to hear back thanks a bunch!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 399379

Yes i am infact a real Vampire and i am tired of hiding in the shadows i feal the need to step into the light and what better place to spread the truth than GLP so ask me any questions that you wish

Hey....do you know this really cute li'l blonde from Sunnydale California who repeatedly kicks vampire's asses and has really perky c cups tatas? I really would like to do her if you can help me out. She has a readheaed frend whom i would like to pound through the old Sealy Posturpedic also as well. Any help you may offer is greatly appreciated and oh yeah...my step mon has the keys to the bloodbank down on Avenue D if you don't mind a little "Night Train Express, meth or assorted opiates in your blood....waiting to hear back thanks a bunch!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 399379
Wonderlust

User ID: 1170159
United States
08/23/2011 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello goths, gothics, vampires, freaks and geeks, check out my links below if your interested.
In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn,
the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give
you either the key or the door to open, except yourself.

~Jiddu Krishnamurti

[link to twitter.com]
[link to www.jgoth.com]
[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 742532
New Zealand
08/23/2011 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Damn... I miss him, Could have been so much fun...

chuckle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1451865

Someone must have staked him.
Or they put him back in the padded cell.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1517020
United States
08/23/2011 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
ever sucked anyone with HIV or AIDS?
isabella2015
User ID: 2001967
France
09/25/2011 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i would like to say i love all vampires ,i thank a vampire with long hair is sexy if yall need a place to hide come to me i will hide yall iam in fort mitchell moble home park,my name is rose anderson,my home number is 334-855-1096,call me any time,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4068472
Malaysia
10/26/2011 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi i'm miezah ,

Question

1. Have you been to ys city?
2. I met one person name loeiz , same like you problem with
keyboards .His fast learning several language . He knows
old celtic .
3. His looking for others; glynn and rosenn.
4.His a vampire , he travel fast and i lost contact with him.

well take care

you can reach me at [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6360193
United Kingdom
12/01/2011 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
He still doesn't know how to spell though.
 Quoting: deathdweller93

2500 years ago, DACIAN DRACO came as the origin of werewolf that was used by Dacians to scare invaders. It was an IMPALED wolf head with mouth opened and hairs blowing in the wind, used by knights while riding horses in war. It was their own flag.

2500 years ago, ZALMOXIS was the name of the Dacian God. He was the one that inspired Draculea* (not Dracula) to impale enemies. However the holy diplomacy between them went wrong and Dracula chose the dark side. This combination spawned the real king: Vlad Tepes, the dark knight of Romania.

They say Dracula is burried in Bucharest, in a church surrounded by a lake. This is just a tricky tale. The body is not there. Guess why? He lives in the forests.

Many people dissapear and die of wild animal attacks in Romania's forests. That's how they say on the news. However, the truth is quite different. Some of them have never been seen, some are declared dead due to multiple bytes. Believe it or not, things are being covered artistically well for centuries. History tells us just what they need us to know. It's your right to believe.

Vlad Tepes was a pure Dacian enlighted by Zalmoxes and all Dacian people of today's Romania are pure-bloods blessed by Zalmoxis's spell of blood. Same as Vlad Tepes, so called Draculea*. Transylvania is the real root of the pure-blood order and its members are still there. Guarding and defending in silence. Since Dacian times.

*DRACULEA (not Dracula) was the initial nickname of knight Vlad Tepes of Romania, given by his father. Centuries later, Bram stoker came out with his beautiful story, inspired by this bloody (but brave) Romanian dark knight.
FOR VICTORY!banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6360193
United Kingdom
12/01/2011 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
2500 years ago, DACIAN DRACO came as the origin of werewolf that was used by Dacians to scare invaders. It was an IMPALED wolf head with mouth opened and hairs blowing in the wind, used by knights while riding horses in war. It was their own flag.

2500 years ago, ZALMOXIS was the name of the Dacian God. He was the one that inspired Draculea* (not Dracula) to impale enemies. However the holy diplomacy between them went wrong and Dracula chose the dark side. This combination spawned the real king: Vlad Tepes, the dark knight of Romania.

They say Dracula is burried in Bucharest, in a church surrounded by a lake. This is just a tricky tale. The body is not there. Guess why? He lives in the forests.

Many people dissapear and die of wild animal attacks in Romania's forests. That's how they say on the news. However, the truth is quite different. Some of them have never been seen, some are declared dead due to multiple bytes. Believe it or not, things are being covered artistically well for centuries. History tells us just what they need us to know. It's your right to believe.

Vlad Tepes was a pure Dacian enlighted by Zalmoxes and all Dacian people of today's Romania are pure-bloods blessed by Zalmoxis's spell of blood. Same as Vlad Tepes, so called Draculea*. Transylvania is the real root of the pure-blood order and its members are still there. Guarding and defending in silence. Since Dacian times.
-----------------------------------------

*DRACULEA (not Dracula) was the initial nickname of knight Vlad Tepes of Romania, given by his father. Centuries later, Bram stoker came out with his beautiful story, inspired by this bloody (but brave) Romanian dark knight.

FOR VICTORY!banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458700
United States
12/01/2011 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you affiliated with O.'.O.'.P.'.?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6304491
Romania
12/01/2011 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

-----------------------------------------

FOR VICTORY!banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6360193

Oh, Romania, land of vampires..

Maybe you didn’t know, but Romania still has one of the largest areas of undisturbed forests in Europe. In a land of 60% of all European brown bears and 40% of all European wolves, no wonder that if you are stupid enough to go alone and unprotected in the forest you will end sooner or later being eaten by one of them..

As for Dacians.. take care! They spread all over Western Europe.. up to the Scandinavian countries.. so the vampires’ genes are all over..
Human101
User ID: 753909
Puerto Rico
02/04/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really wow so let me geuss u fight warewolfs and all that and u have sacred mating dances and there is some grand council because somebody iknow says there a vampire but idk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9811080
Canada
02/04/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
do gay men let you feed from their dicks ??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1295696

I was not expecting this, and lol'ed.

GLP