*I AM A REAL VAMPIRE* I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTONS*

deathdweller93

User ID: 726569
United States
07/15/2009 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: *I AM A REAL VAMPIRE* I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTONS*
He still doesn't know how to spell though.
Lucian Ilea

User ID: 725683
Romania
07/20/2009 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i am infact a real Vampire and i am tired of hiding in the shadows i feal the need to step into the light and what better place to spread the truth than GLP so ask me any questions that you wish
 Quoting: valentine 386334

I'm glad you stepped forward,Valentine and opened a discussion about Immortals
I am a pure blood Immortal and my father is a pure blood Vampire,I was born in Transylvania,Romania
There is a problem now in the world with the great and increasing number of undead vampires
We will soon reach another war with the humans,a devastting war,if we fail to tell the truth about ourselves
In the last war(I've seen some visions of it) entire cities were turned into immortals and immortals were killed by millions
That's why my greatgreat-grandfather tried in the 15th century to destroy the Heart of the First Immortal,which lies in the Black Mountain in Montenegro and it is guarded by 1000 liches and vampires
I've seen him some nights ago,in a vision:he died,empty of blood ,just when he almost reached the heart with his left hand
But paradoxically that is also a reaction out of Fear,just like the reaction to hide ourselves
I have in myself the blood of Werevolfes and Vampires ,the blood which powers the ones who drink it,but also they fell in my own influence over time
I can sense the past and present of those vampy girls who drank my blood and my visions are getting stronger each night

I have also seen that the Vampire League(Conclave?) in America decided to gradually present the truth about yourselves
A bold move,many disagree with you,but I dont
I think that this is the way to go
However,if you disclose the truth in an improper manner it will result in a war between humans and immortals
So take care
I will ask the Conclave of Immortals here,in Romania what they believe about this
and I will propose a similar resolution
hmm,take care,Valentine
In Arvena Neo et in Arcadia Ego
I am an Atlantean living in Atlantis when it flew again :)
ZAL Moxe
guest...
User ID: 749402
United States
08/15/2009 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am so sick of you fakers. real vampires cannot turn anyone rwe're sentative to the sun, sunburn easily but we don't burn up! we don't live for hundreds of years. if you want the truth about vampires for i am one please contact me at [email protected]. no hate messages please.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 764632
Ireland
09/06/2009 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh for fuck's sake, i can't read anymore from this illiterate 300 year old high school drop out.

a keyboard does not cause bad spelling...your lack of education does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47188
grrttsgar

User ID: 764355
United States
09/06/2009 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok.

Then that means you are either female and suck alot of penisis consuming the semin (lifes first blood).

Or.

You are male and gay as can be sucking alot of penisis consuming the seimen (lifes first blood).

Wich is it sucker?
curqu du freak lover
User ID: 793551
United States
10/13/2009 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
i would love to tell you more but i am afraid it would reveal to much of the book i am writting about my life and the one that i seek so i must only answere questions regarding the science of my state not the history.
 Quoting: valentine 453833
your name is darren shan from the curqu du freak the saga of darren shan he is a vampire's assistant
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 793373
France
10/13/2009 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have returned to answere your questions. i never knew what a commitment telling the world our seacrets would be. its not true how peaople think that vampires have all the time in the world sometimes i feel rushed. so to answere your questions already stated, i do not like smokers i prefer blood that was taken from a healthy individual. o and as for my quote "step into the light" it is not only a figure of speech but the truth, do not only think there is one type of vampire that is afraid of garlic and cant touch crosses and other ridiculous beliefs inspired by a writer, i can go into the sun withought burnning up although i prefer not to because it does weeken me, so you wont be finding me at a beach sunbathing. parasites, yes we are all one in one form or another. but i do not feel bad about what i have to do to survive. humans slaughter animals and eat there flesh were i can drink the blood and leave my host alive, what some peole think of when they heer the word parasite is a disgusting slimy leech or worm, but not all blood drinkers are like this.
 Quoting: Valentine 453833

If you're a vampire from 1751, then you should have learned how to SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 786595
United States
10/14/2009 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
valentine, wear sunscreen (2000 spf) and stay away from girls who are hemopheliacs.
your mother, draculina
forever&eternity

User ID: 804570
United States
10/27/2009 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
have you ever fallen in love?, how old are you? p.s. are ou a male or female?
j2827335
User ID: 817295
United States
11/13/2009 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
i was wondering if you are a real vamp what are the symptoms. i just want to know because well just because.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 834680
United States
12/06/2009 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am a vampier but my frends don't blevie me but i dont have white skin but i have very sharp teeath diffret i color chang in every 5 min. to my mood changes
i am strong and some times i git a crave of blood
but i just have one ? how do i get to use powers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889560
United States
02/12/2010 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im a real vampier its fun but its hard when i cant go to the bbeach with friends cuz i get bad head aches and ive ony told one firend my best friend shes an energy user and im defenlty inmortal
brittany c

User ID: 895625
United States
02/20/2010 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
valintine e-mail me [email protected]

Last Edited by brittany c on 02/20/2010 03:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 870169
United States
02/21/2010 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh for fuck's sake, i can't read anymore from this illiterate 300 year old high school drop out.

a keyboard does not cause bad spelling...your lack of education does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47188

omg,you took the words out of my mouth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 859394
United States
02/21/2010 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I prefer the rare blood types o- rh-types.

how did i become a vampire well i was turned march 15 1721
france i was dying and my colligue and best friend saved me, as he puts it

Three centuries and you can't spell or use correct grammar?

hmmm...
 Quoting: Gradient

Gee, the ones on television know at least 3 languages and speak them fluently.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 913447
United States
03/11/2010 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
my eyes change colour according to my mood
i have sharp pointy teeth
and i drink the blood of animals and bad people
when i go in the sun i sneeze and my skin burns
i became a vampire because i got bittern

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 62398

come find me ill test u
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 885154
United States
03/11/2010 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why was this dug up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 913491
Venezuela
03/11/2010 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes i am infact a real Vampire and i am tired of hiding in the shadows i feal the need to step into the light and what better place to spread the truth than GLP so ask me any questions that you wish

iamwith

can you suck my dick? get a life looser!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 399379
United States
03/15/2010 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hey....do you know this really cute li'l blonde from Sunnydale California who repeatedly kicks vampire's asses and has really perky c cups tatas? I really would like to do her if you can help me out. She has a readheaed frend whom i would like to pound through the old Sealy Posturpedic also as well. Any help you may offer is greatly appreciated and oh yeah...my step mon has the keys to the bloodbank down on Avenue D if you don't mind a little "Night Train Express, meth or assorted opiates in your blood....waiting to hear back thanks a bunch!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 399379
United States
03/15/2010 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
i have returned to answere your questions. i never knew what a commitment telling the world our seacrets would be. its not true how peaople think that vampires have all the time in the world sometimes i feel rushed. so to answere your questions already stated, i do not like smokers i prefer blood that was taken from a healthy individual. o and as for my quote "step into the light" it is not only a figure of speech but the truth, do not only think there is one type of vampire that is afraid of garlic and cant touch crosses and other ridiculous beliefs inspired by a writer, i can go into the sun withought burnning up although i prefer not to because it does weeken me, so you wont be finding me at a beach sunbathing. parasites, yes we are all one in one form or another. but i do not feel bad about what i have to do to survive. humans slaughter animals and eat there flesh were i can drink the blood and leave my host alive, what some peole think of when they heer the word parasite is a disgusting slimy leech or worm, but not all blood drinkers are like this.

Dude, if you've lived for centuries, couldn't you have used some of that time LEARNING TO SPELL???
Deluded Goth-fags are one really good reason that the slate just might need to be wiped clean here.

By the way, here's a question for you, when you suck (blood, gimp-boy, blood) a gay guy, does that make you even MORE gay?
 Quoting: ScrumpTheTexan 691854

I would add this to your question Scrump. " Hey vamp dude.....where do you get the blood from any gays you may feed on. From the neck or maybe just straight from the "faucet?.....which tastes better? Is spunkum a viable substitute , being a "blood product" for blood in a tight?
tyna
User ID: 922681
India
03/22/2010 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
do u have any specil powers other then having a long life,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 310596

can a vampire fall in love with a human and tell me more about vampire i am researching about them charlie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 923167
United States
03/24/2010 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
How about the "stare" ? What's the stare all about?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 824668
Canada
03/24/2010 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were alive back in 1571?

You would think that with 400+ years of existence behind you that you would be a hell of a lot smarter and be perfectly literate in more than a few languages.

You're just another stupid attention whore troll.
shana
User ID: 924807
United States
03/24/2010 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would you be willing to "change" someone?
what age were you frozen at?
crazy
User ID: 759485
United States
03/24/2010 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would you be willing to "change" someone?
what age were you frozen at?
 Quoting: shana 924807

ok vampire.. im really blocked out from the masters rim and the master himself threw all ways due to alien.. if you are really a vampire you will know what i mean since i really know and have been reeled in by the master himself.. howa do i get to him.....?????Important..
crazy
United States
03/24/2010 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok if your a real vampire where do you live and when can we go out? VvvV
 Quoting: Goth 691083

Tring to rech goth.. Need yur help for real.. Blocked out from satan and army help.. Need to reach not a game or lie... My name is angel alien have blocked me out in all ways, I really have dead earthbound in my home if your really goth you will under stand... Pleas reply very soon running out of time
crazy
United States
03/24/2010 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Tring to rech goth.. Need yur help for real.. Blocked out from satan and army help.. Need to reach not a game or lie... My name is angel alien have blocked me out in all ways, I really have dead earthbound in my home if your really goth you will under stand... Pleas reply very soon running out of time
 Quoting: crazy 759485

Yep thats what i thought or maybe your sleepng till dark...Bitch....Dont screw with the evil rim.... This is real...Wake up and let me know if you or for real,... Chances or your not... But Satan loves or is intrieged with you any way...
crazy
United States
03/24/2010 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep thats what i thought or maybe your sleepng till dark...Bitch....Dont screw with the evil rim.... This is real...Wake up and let me know if you or for real,... Chances or your not... But Satan loves or is intrieged with you any way...
 Quoting: crazy 759485

WELL>>> See yo;u soon vampire or not
crazy
United States
03/24/2010 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 946095
Australia
04/18/2010 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
I prefer the rare blood types o- rh-types.

how did i become a vampire well i was turned march 15 1721
france i was dying and my colligue and best friend saved me, as he puts it

What were you dying from ? Could you tell us more and did you ever know any famous people though history?

What was your best friends name? and did you ever fall in love with a person that was human during your life. tell me more!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 464477

r u still alive n if so then turn me
E.F from australia

GLP