THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441519
United States
05/28/2008 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

[link to www.mreclipse.com]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya

User ID: 324503
Romania
05/28/2008 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
I agree.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
stevie apostle
User ID: 441097
Brazil
05/28/2008 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
sun and moon are INSIDE the earth

[link to www.youtube.com]

yowza
User ID: 272605
United States
05/28/2008 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
please..........that means mercury and venus is in the earth too??????? lame
Punisher

User ID: 441592
United States
05/28/2008 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
How could they be inside?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 373696
United States
05/28/2008 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 441519

I am. And I don't believe you're not. Thus, I have proven you WRONG!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 436171
Slovenia
05/28/2008 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

WTF????

LOL, so that means that they are also positioned at the same distance from Earth.

My God, our moon is the sun!!!!!

iamwith
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441598
United States
05/28/2008 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
How could they be inside?
 Quoting: Punisher

cyrus teed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440110
United States
05/28/2008 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya

hey stupid, are you retarded???

the stars are part of galaxies which are in constant motion.

the vast distance between the earth and sun keep us in orbit,and the magnetic fields of the planet keep the atmosphere in, the moon doesn't have a magnetic field and therefore doesn't have an atmosphere.

you flat earthers should do the world a favor and get off the planet, we could use the oxygen you clowns are wasting for smoking a good cigarette. cupofjoe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 415044
United States
05/28/2008 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree as well.

I believe man's sciences of explaining the sun, moon, solar system, etc are very erroneous.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 99985
United States
05/28/2008 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree as well.

I believe man's sciences of explaining the sun, moon, solar system, etc are very erroneous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 415044

And your reasoning would be? Please be specific. Bullshit will be pointed out.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am. And I don't believe you're not. Thus, I have proven you WRONG!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 373696

I'm not, and you believe lies, there, I have proven you wrong again!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2008 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

the vast distance between the earth and sun keep us in orbit,and the magnetic fields of the planet keep the atmosphere in, the moon doesn't have a magnetic field and therefore doesn't have an atmosphere.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 440110

Looks like you may be a bit retarded yourself. Magnetism has nothing to do with the retention of an atmosphere.
TruthSneaker

Slovenia
05/28/2008 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, but seriously guys... I have been laughing for at least 3 minutes now and all you who agree are responsible for the fact that my stomach now hurts.

STOP IT!!!! I can't take any more jokes from you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5174
United States
05/28/2008 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?"

IT'S CERTAINLY WORKING ON YOU.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441534
United States
05/28/2008 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, if that's the case then we get in our cars and start the engine only to have the pavement move beneath us until we reach our destination. Try to visualize this as you travel down the freeway. It could change your perception of EVERYTHING!

Never mind...I have gone down the rabbit hole and I can't get out...

tomato
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 440110

Hey cup of lies, that would mean the Sun is in constant motion, and you would be agreeing with me, the Stars accompany the Sun, always have, always will, AROUND THE EARTH!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 351208
United Kingdom
05/28/2008 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
this site just gets worse and worse
Ossie bloke
User ID: 441607
Australia
05/28/2008 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stevie, I have mental health problems and this is one of last possible truths that I need to hear ATM.

"sun and moon are INSIDE the earth"

Oh great. There are many people on this forum with mind and consciousness disabilities. Please be aware of this.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
"If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?"

IT'S CERTAINLY WORKING ON YOU.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5174

The only reason why I'd be dizzy is from making circles around people like YOU!
TruthSneaker

Slovenia
05/28/2008 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey cup of lies, that would mean the Sun is in constant motion, and you would be agreeing with me, the Stars accompany the Sun, always have, always will, AROUND THE EARTH!

Ok, ok...

Cereally.... Are you in one of those special schools? hmm, just say so and we wont make fun of you, otherwise you are in for a pounding.

Do you know what a star is? google it
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2008 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 351208

You're right. This is the damn stupidest bunch of idiots I've ever seen.
LS

User ID: 368724
United States
05/28/2008 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

holy jesus you are an idiot. the reason an eclipse is so perfect is because the moon is 400 times closer to the earth and the sun is 400 times the size of the moon, but then again how do you explain annular eclipse?

Lovely solar eclipses are possible because of a lucky coincidence. Although the Sun is about 400 times larger than the Moon, it is also about 400 times farther away. From our point of view, the Sun and the Moon seem to be the same size: 0.5 degrees wide -- but not always! The Moon's orbit around our planet is an ellipse, not a circle, so the width of the Moon waxes and wanes each month by ±7%. Earth's orbit around the Sun is elliptical, too. The angular diameter of the Sun varies by ±2% throughout the year. When the Moon happens to be the same size as or bigger than the Sun, total eclipses are possible. When the Moon is smaller, eclipses can be only annular or partial. On May 31, 2003, the Moon will be smaller than the Sun, and the maximum eclipse will be annular.
[link to science.nasa.gov]
MAKA = Make America Kind Again
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2008 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

What you don't see in those diagrams is that the moon's orbit is tilted in relation to the earth's orbit around the sun by 5 degrees...so we DON'T have a lunar eclipse every month.

Why don't you try actually studying a bit of astronomy before making a complete fool of yourself?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/28/2008 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree as well.

And your reasoning would be? Please be specific. Bullshit will be pointed out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 99985

So...are you going to point out why you think our science isn't right...or are you just making baseless statements?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 399014
United Kingdom
05/28/2008 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 351208

are you a shill ?because there can be no other explanation . ofcourse then sun revolves around they earth.

User ID: 324503
Romania
05/28/2008 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, but seriously guys... I have been laughing for at least 3 minutes now and all you who agree are responsible for the fact that my stomach now hurts.

STOP IT!!!! I can't take any more jokes from you.
 Quoting: TruthSneaker

I agree.
Sol Dominvs Imperi Romani
Imperium Romanum Sacrum
In Varietate Concordia
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, ok...

Cereally.... Are you in one of those special schools? hmm, just say so and we wont make fun of you, otherwise you are in for a pounding.

Quoting: TruthSneaker

I've never been to a star, but you'll tell all of us who or what they are!

And the only thing pounding are the few rocks bouncing around in you're head.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441585
Netherlands
05/28/2008 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know what the fuss is against another opinion of how the sun is believed to orbit the Earth, as opposed to the "scientific" teaching that the Earth orbits the sun. What difference does it make WHAT you believe or hold in question? I am of the persuasion that the sun orbits the Earth, and I am as much entitled to my opinion as you are of yours. OK?

Cosmas Indicopleustes, Christian Topography (1897) pp. 23-90. Book 2

The pagans when [134] writing on these subjects say what is true concerning them. .............

These things being so we shall say, agreeably to what we find in divine scripture, that the sun issuing from the east traverses the sky in the south and ascends |42 northwards, and becomes visible to the whole of the inhabited world. ...as the divine scripture says through the divine Solomon: The sun riseth and the sun goeth down and hasteth to his own place. Rising there, he goeth to the south, and wheeleth his circuit, and the wind turneth round to his circuits.59 (Science and Scripture agree!).............

Since the heavenly bodies then, according to divine scripture, are moved in their orbits by invisible powers, and run their course through the north, and pass below the elevated part of the earth, it is possible, with such a configuration, for eclipses of the moon and the sun to be |85 produced. .........

For God must be believed in preference to all the notions and all the teaching of men. ............

[link to www.ccel.org]

The man who wrote the above set himself to understand the world around us and wrote of his findings.
Duncan Kunz

User ID: 10104
United States
05/28/2008 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
It all ties in with the "chem-trails", too.
Where's the EVIDENCE, Jim?
TruthSneaker

Slovenia
05/28/2008 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, ok...

I've never been to a star, but you'll tell all of us who or what they are!

And the only thing pounding are the few rocks bouncing around in you're head.

another do

You really are cereal. Shit.

GLP