THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.

Punisher

User ID: 441592
United States
05/28/2008 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
holy jesus you are an idiot. the reason an eclipse is so perfect is because the moon is 400 times closer to the earth and the sun is 400 times the size of the moon, but then again how do you explain annular eclipse?
 Quoting: LS

How would anyone know this, why didn't people like columbus already know what territories lay ahead on this planet, you have to get there to know what "there" is.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 321594
Switzerland
05/28/2008 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
" Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya " = link please? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 99985
United States
05/28/2008 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
How would anyone know this,
 Quoting: Punisher

What do you mean..."how would anyone know this"? We know precisely, literally to the inch, the distance to the moon, it's size, etc. We've been orbiting satellites around the sun since the early 60's so know it's size and distance.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
" Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya " = link please? Thanks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 321594

1 Enoch 77 - 1The names of the sun are these: one Aryares, the other Tomas.

2The moon has four names. The first is Asonya; the second, Ebla; the third, Benase; and the fourth, Erae.

3These are the two great luminaries, whose orbs are as the orbs of heaven; and the dimensions of both are equal.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean..."how would anyone know this"? We know precisely, literally to the inch, the distance to the moon, it's size, etc. We've been orbiting satellites around the sun since the early 60's so know it's size and distance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 99985

Its science fiction, what technology did the science have in the 1700's for seeing and documenting Uranus? None!

How can you see planets in the 1700's if you can't see them today, that's why we built the Hubble scope, we couldn't see either that planet called Uranus.

If the Earth is in motion at some point we lose track of the constellations, but we don't, the stars accompany the Sun around the Earth, always have, always will!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 351208
United Kingdom
05/28/2008 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
stop embarrasing yourself punisher.
Setheory
User ID: 441657
United States
05/28/2008 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
holy jesus you are an idiot. the reason an eclipse is so perfect is because the moon is 400 times closer to the earth and the sun is 400 times the size of the moon, but then again how do you explain annular eclipse?

How would anyone know this, why didn't people like columbus already know what territories lay ahead on this planet, you have to get there to know what "there" is.

You do NOT have to get "there" to measure/analyze "there".

We are talking about measurement and if you think you actually have to be physically at a location to measure that location, you are in error.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are talking about measurement and if you think you actually have to be physically at a location to measure that location, you are in error.
 Quoting: Setheory 441657

What kind of cucumber are you, how can you measure the distance between the house you live in to you're neighbor's house across the street without physically measuring it?

THINK! DO IT, SEE IF YOU"RE ABLE.
Setheory
User ID: 419159
United States
05/28/2008 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

What kind of cucumber are you, how can you measure the distance between the house you live in to you're neighbor's house across the street without physically measuring it?

THINK! DO IT, SEE IF YOU"RE ABLE.

Surveying Equipment does precisely that thing. Not only that, I have an Infrared Thermometer that can tell me the temperature of the surface of my neighbors house.

Please consider what you are saying before you speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441410
United States
05/28/2008 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I may have to agree with Punisher here. There is just too much BS and if I HAVE to believe one of them, it might as well be the scriptures.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 88145
United States
05/28/2008 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtain. He's got to be trolling. No one is THAT stupid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 436171
Slovenia
05/28/2008 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pay no attention to the idiot behind the curtain. He's got to be trolling. No one is THAT stupid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 88145

yeah, I hope so too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440053
United States
05/28/2008 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

[link to www.mreclipse.com]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya

Lovely solar eclipses are possible because of a lucky coincidence. Although the Sun is about 400 times larger than the Moon, it is also about 400 times farther away. From our point of view, the Sun and the Moon seem to be the same size: 0.5 degrees wide -- but not always! The Moon's orbit around our planet is an ellipse, not a circle, so the width of the Moon waxes and wanes each month by ±7%. Earth's orbit around the Sun is elliptical, too. The angular diameter of the Sun varies by ±2% throughout the year. When the Moon happens to be the same size as or bigger than the Sun, total eclipses are possible. When the Moon is smaller, eclipses can be only annular or partial. On May 31, 2003, the Moon will be smaller than the Sun, and the maximum eclipse will be annular.
[link to science.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: LS

No it isn't. The sun is twice as large as the moon, but it's twice as far away, so it's the same size in an eclipse. And yes, if the earth was really spinning 1000 mph, then we would be really dizzy, plus things would weight less at higher altitudes than at the equator, which they don't. Consider this whole earth around the sun shit officially debunked.
But, the earth is round, and not flat.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441665
United States
05/28/2008 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
this site just gets worse and worse
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 351208

i agree
john1959
User ID: 435285
United States
05/28/2008 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
How could they be inside?
In a sense, it is, however the smaller sun which is on the inside belongs to Agharta, which gets its light from that one.
The Guy

User ID: 349666
United States
05/28/2008 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, my. OP, are you trying to make the real geocentrists look bad?
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Surveying Equipment does precisely that thing. Not only that, I have an Infrared Thermometer that can tell me the temperature of the surface of my neighbors house.

Quoting: Setheory 419159

Not unless you have another cucumber standing at the end of the distance being measured hold the recieving end of those equipments.

And as for you're thermometer stick it in Uranus and see how hot it is from Earth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 312060
United States
05/28/2008 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

[link to www.mreclipse.com]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 441519

LOL, welcome to the fourth century.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 436951
United States
05/28/2008 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I know that if it is true then they would lie to us about it, since it would confirm the Bible!

Anything that confirms the Bible is hidden from us, isn't it.

Six-fingered skeletons with two rows of teeth found in US and they hide it in the Smithsonian, etc.
john1959
User ID: 435285
United States
05/28/2008 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The idea that sun goes around earth: a hard sell. Hey want something to trip on: Check out how the solar system behaves then Look at expanded chart of how protons, neutrons, and electrons in atoms and molecules behave. See any similarities there? I do too. I don't think thats an accident.
Setheory
United States
05/28/2008 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not unless you have another cucumber standing at the end of the distance being measured hold the recieving end of those equipments.

And as for you're thermometer stick it in Uranus and see how hot it is from Earth!

Wrong again.

Do you know what triangulation is?
Have you ever used a Laser Range Finder?
Ever heard of radar?

Please think! I mean realy do it.
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
No it isn't. The sun is twice as large as the moon, but it's twice as far away, so it's the same size in an eclipse. And yes, if the earth was really spinning 1000 mph, then we would be really dizzy, plus things would weight less at higher altitudes than at the equator, which they don't. Consider this whole earth around the sun shit officially debunked.
But, the earth is round, and not flat.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 440053

What kind of lies are you spreading, the rotational speed of the Earth at the equator is about 1,038 miles according to you're bogus science you couldn't keep track of the Sun beating on you're head at that speed.

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to conatantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

If the Sun was that big with that much pull Earth would have crashed by now!
Punisher

United States
05/28/2008 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong again.

Ever heard of radar?

Quoting: Setheory 419159

I'm always right, even when you think I'm wrong!

Triangulation has 2 sides already measured and known, and not by Laser believe me, as for radar a cop can point it at a rock and it'll give a reading, and you can fly under the radar like drug dealers do, but you would know that if you were Italien!
Setheory
United States
05/28/2008 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong again.

Ever heard of radar?

I'm always right, even when you think I'm wrong!

Triangulation has 2 sides already measured and known, and not by Laser believe me, as for radar a cop can point it at a rock and it'll give a reading, and you can fly under the radar like drug dealers do, but you would know that if you were Italien!

Congratulations, you are officially babbling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441694
United Kingdom
05/28/2008 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hear Nancy of the "zetas" is looking to replenish her dwindling flock of sheep..... may i suggest you interview for a place there.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441472
Netherlands
05/28/2008 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: stevie apostle 441097
Co-or-di-nance --> sun and moon in.. the earth (firmament-raqiya`)--> Gen 1:7--Gen 1:10--Gen 1:14 ¶ [link to cf.blueletterbible.org] Hebrew for H7549 AV — firmament 17 a) expanse (flat as base, support) from H7554->to beat, stamp, beat out, spread out, to make a spreading (of clouds)Strong's Number H7554 matches the Hebrew ... (raqa`).
-------------------------------- E(flat) Eb
INSIDE the earth -- ra·ke'·ah (Key)earth = the firmament, [07549] raqiya`
[link to www.blueletterbible.org]
raqiya` = archii ==> [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441472
Netherlands
05/28/2008 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
rakia from grapes(with myrrh) ракия ..in Bulgaria
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441598
United States
05/28/2008 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
sun and moon are INSIDE the earth

[link to www.youtube.com]

Co-or-di-nance --> sun and moon in.. the earth (firmament-raqiya`)--> Gen 1:7--Gen 1:10--Gen 1:14 ¶ [link to cf.blueletterbible.org] Hebrew for H7549 AV — firmament 17 a) expanse (flat as base, support) from H7554->to beat, stamp, beat out, spread out, to make a spreading (of clouds)Strong's Number H7554 matches the Hebrew ... (raqa`).
-------------------------------- E(flat) Eb
INSIDE the earth -- ra·ke'·ah (Key)earth = the firmament, [07549] raqiya`
[link to www.blueletterbible.org]
raqiya` = archii ==> [link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 441472

!

inside

!
DarkStarCrashes
User ID: 441710
United States
05/28/2008 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
It all ties in with the "chem-trails", too.
 Quoting: Duncan Kunz

You are a big fat ugly traitor Kunz.
Mercurius
User ID: 317018
United States
05/28/2008 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
This topic shows that smallminded, christian fundamentalists havent got a clue about life and reality.

GLP