THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 318022
United States
05/29/2008 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
The Sun and Moon exist only in my mind! The Earth revolves around the Sun FOR NOW! Make what you will of the Moon - I have my moods.
The Professor
User ID: 385883
United States
05/29/2008 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
No, but seriously guys... I have been laughing for at least 3 minutes now and all you who agree are responsible for the fact that my stomach now hurts.

STOP IT!!!! I can't take any more jokes from you.

I agree.
 Quoting: 89446

I disagree.

You will be exposed to more insanity, and you will survive and even enjoy it! Admit it, this is better than most things you pay big bucks for!

I'm having a drink and having a ball! And so, I suspect, are you!
Zorimson
User ID: 441872
Denmark
05/29/2008 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
The dark age is coming again...

... and meteorites and comets is just imagination.

I think I feel like a fly, being flat against the rear window of a car when accelerating...

Also midnight sun is done artificial, the sun spinning around its own axis 24h, - at the same spot...

The wisest of men can not argue against someone who have decided his/her truth, - more the counterarguments, more the resistance.

Who would like to have their "belief" taken away...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 436951
United States
05/29/2008 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey this is a great subject, thanks for sharing.

I went to fixedearth.com and started reading.
Those time-lapsed pictures show stars circling the earth.

If a satellite is geostationary and earth is spinning at 1,040 mph at the surface, the satellite would have to be moving faster than 1,040 to keep up.
Like a bicycle tire travels a greater distance than the hub per revolution.

So what is the distance to these satellites?

SOME FURTHER "WHAT IFS" FOR CREATIONISTS ABOUT GEOCENTRICITY

ARE QUITE REVEALING:

WHAT IF - Kepler's mother was a witch and he was raised a warlock assigned to bump Brahe off (HERE), wreck his work, steal his records, and twist them to promote Copernicanism and help pave the way for evolutionism (which he wrote about 250 years before Darwin)? (HERE, pp.1,2)

WHAT IF - Galileo offered no proof whatsoever for heliocentricity but did all he could to elevate secular science over Bible science, thereby contributing greatly to the establishment of the mindset that later served evolutionism so well? (HERE)

WHAT IF - Creationists can know that Copernicanism is the demonstrable precursor of evolutionism both as Bible destroyer and as the guarantor that the anti-Bible false science establishment would become modern man's criterion of Truth Itself? (HERE & HERE)

WHAT IF - the Bible teaches a stationary earth (just like everyone agreed it did until Copernican and finally Newton's Kabbalist "mathematics" scared the churches into thinking that "science" had proof of heliocentricity)? (HERE - HERE)

WHAT IF - Einstein's admission that "fantasy" meant more to him than "positive knowledge" is demonstrated most powerfully in his Relativity hypothesis, (that pseudo-mathematical "great work of art" that rescued a moribund Copernicanism and fostered and vivified evolution-based Marxism, Freudianism and Humanism)? (HERE)

WHAT IF - mathematics has long since been an art form capable of depicting anything the "artist" wants? (And what if the ultimate "artist" behind heliocentric (moving earth) mathematics is not men but You-Know-Who?!) (HERE)

WHAT IF - the Michelson-Morley experiments and scores of other affirmations--particularly regarding the light fringe results--essentially prove no earth orbit around the sun? (HERE pp.97-104)

WHAT IF - Relativism--the savior of Copernicanism almost a century ago and the temporary victor over God's Absolutism since then--is merely a thick slice of pseudo-scientific baloney and can be shown to be so? (HERE pp. 110-133)

WHAT IF - God has allowed the deceptive power of Satan to be great enough thus far to prevent Creationists (and other believers in Bible inerrancy) from seeing that Copernicanism--just like evolutionism--has NO scientific proof whatever to support its "science-fiction" claims? (HERE)

WHAT IF - "Ah LORD God!...There is nothing too hard for thee" (Jer.32:17; et al!) is applied to the orbital speeds required for stars in the "small" geocentric universe? (start HERE)

WHAT IF - The alleged discoveries of "Dark Matter" and the anomalies associated with it regarding speed portend a radical revision in the speed-of-light dogma?

WHAT IF - The universe--because of complex matters involving parallax and "non-Euclidian geometry", the vagaries of reflections, etc.--is much, much, smaller than we are told? (HERE & HERE)

WHAT IF - It is God's Plan to first expose Copernicanism as a scientific fraud (as a certain means to bringing down not only evolutionism but the whole secular scientific establishment idol)? (HERE)

WHAT IF - The Copernican Model is essential to the "extra-terrestrial" hype which is nothing more nor less than a highly effective propaganda campaign for evolutionism (...we "evolved" here and "they...evolved out there")? (HERE)

WHAT IF - Darwin's German Bulldog and Marx's Right Hand Man Recognized the Unbreakable Link Between Darwinism and Copernicanism? (HERE)

WHAT IF - Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, et al were all fervent believers in and zealous promoters of Darwinian Evolutionism and the Copernican Heliocentricity that preceded it? (HERE)

WHAT IF - Today's Copernican-dependent, evolution-based "creation scenario" for the Universe, the Earth and all life forms including mankind is directly derived from ancient and current writings of Bible-bashing, Christ-hating Rabbinical Kabbalists?? (HERE - HERE)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441878
Canada
05/29/2008 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree.
 Quoting: 89446

I also agree.
super smart guy!
User ID: 411220
United States
05/29/2008 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have proof of this, but I need a fund to publish my works!

You see, I am a king from a far away land. But, it was not long before evil demons invaded my mind and I eventually lost all my riches!

So please, send $20 to my anonymous account and help the world learn its smartness again! I will bless you for helping humanity, and your life will always be full of happiness, money, and ice cream. blahblah blahblah blahblah
Setheory
User ID: 381290
United States
05/29/2008 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Power and control, keep you blind, there are soulless walking amongst us, people who would send a whole generation to their deaths for alittle more wealth. Keep you stupid, people who know their Creator will rule the planet because that's the promise GOD made to Adam, if you're fed up of the Elites and their government, believe truth and GOD, and you will rule for HE will choose you over the rest!
 Quoting: Punisher

Ahhhhhhhh, so that's what this is all about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 412733
United States
05/29/2008 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome to the thirteenth century, jackass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 441472
Netherlands
05/29/2008 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
40%
50%
80%
......'bout gradation of vowels (from Sans-krit old-use )

(...) Besides the above ten, there are three more vowels
in Sanskrit whose original pronunciation is lost. They
are now mostly pronounced as combinations of a
consonant and a vowel as follows:
R = r + i, R^ = r + ], = L^ = l + r + i
Note: i) Among these three, only R is frequently used.
An example of this vowel having become a
combination of a consonant and a vowel is found in
the word Sanskrit itself. The sound denoted by ri in
this word must have been a vowel sound which is
now lost to us. In some parts of India this vowel is
pronounced as a combination of r + u. ii) Just as R
has a long counterpart in R^, the vowel L^ = also has a
longer counterpart in theory, but it is not used in
any actual word of Sanskrit. iii) Even though these
sounds are not pronounced like vowels, they have to
be treated as vowels in all grammatical contexts
just
as they were when the Sanskrit grammar was codified
about more than 2500 years ago.
[link to tdil.mit.gov.in]
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
like...as
I am = R
po
ruski = Я
[link to babelfish.yahoo.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 442014
Netherlands
05/29/2008 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
AC 436951:
"Hey this is a great subject, thanks for sharing.

If a satellite is geostationary and earth is spinning at 1,040 mph at the surface, the satellite would have to be moving faster than 1,040 to keep up.

So what is the distance to these satellites?"

A most excellent post, AC. A few will read the "What ifs" and ponder over those questions. The rest will bow down to the "gods of science" and accept their pronouncements without question. They are the real "flat earth" people.
Punisher

User ID: 442089
United States
05/29/2008 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey this is a great subject, thanks for sharing.

So what is the distance to these satellites?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 436951

They could have them believe that the Earth revolves around those satelites and they'd believe it, or that when the astronauts repair those satelites they too are moving at over 1,040 miles an hour. LOL, ahead warp factor 1 mr sulu.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to 64.233.183.104]
10. After these in the fourth quarter are the winds to the west. From the first gate, inclining northwards, proceed dew, rain, frost, cold, snow, and chill; from the middle gate proceed rain, health, and blessing;

11. And from the last gate, which is southwards, proceed drought, destruction, scorching, and perdition.

p. 106

12. The account of the twelve gates of the four quarters of heaven is ended.

13. All their laws, all their infliction of punishment, and the health produced by them, have I explained to thee, my son Mathusala.

LXXVI
CHAP. LXXVI.
1. The first wind is called the eastern, because it is the first.

2. The second is called the south, because the Most High there descends, and frequently there descends he who is blessed for ever.

3. The western wind has the name of diminution, because there all the luminaries of heaven are diminished, and descend.

4. The fourth wind, which is named the north, is divided into three parts; one of which is for the habitation of man; another for seas of water, with valleys, woods, rivers, shady places, and snow; and the third part contains paradise.

5. Seven high mountains I beheld, higher than all the mountains of the earth, from which frost proceeds; while days, seasons, and years depart and pass away.

6. Seven rivers I beheld upon earth, greater than all rivers, one of which takes its course from the west; into a great sea its water flows.

p. 107

7. Two come from the north to the sea, their waters flowing into the Erythræan sea, on the east. And with respect to the remaining four, they take their course in the cavity of the north, two to their sea, the Erythræan sea, and two are poured into a great sea, where also it is said there is a desert.

8. Seven great islands I saw in the sea and on the earth. Seven in the great sea.

LXXVII
CHAP. LXXVII.

1. The names of the sun are these: one Aryares, the other Tomas.

2. The moon has four names. The first is Asonya; the second, Ebla; the third, Benase; and the fourth, Erae.

3. These are the two great luminaries, whose orbs are as the orbs of heaven; and the dimensions of both are equal.

4. In the orb of the sun there is a seventh portion of light, which is added to it from the moon. By measure it is put in, until a seventh portion of the light of the sun is departed. They set, enter into the western gate, circuit by the north, and through the eastern gate go forth over the face of heaven.

5. When the moon rises, it appears in heaven; and the half of a seventh portion of light is all which is in it.

p. 108

6. In fourteen days the whole of its light is completed.

7. By three quintuples light is put into it, until in fifteen days its light is completed, according to the signs of the year; it has three quintuples.

8. The moon has the half of a seventh portion.

9. During its diminution on the first day its light decreases a fourteenth part; on the second day it decreases a thirteenth part; on the third day a twelfth part; on the fourth day an eleventh part; on the fifth day a tenth part; on the sixth day a ninth part; on the seventh day it decreases an eighth part; on the eighth day it decreases a seventh part; on the ninth day it decreases a sixth part; on the tenth day it decreases a fifth part; on the eleventh day it decreases a fourth part; on the twelfth day it decreases a third part; on the thirteenth day it decreases a second part; on the fourteenth day it decreases a half of its seventh part; and on the fifteenth day the whole remainder of its light is consumed.

10. On stated months the moon has twenty-nine days.

11. It also has a period of twenty-eight days.

12. Uriel likewise showed me another regulation, when light is poured into the moon, how it is poured into it from the sun.

13. All the time that the moon is in progress

p. 109

with its light, it is poured into it in the presence of the sun, until its light is in fourteen days completed in heaven.

14. And when it is wholly extinguished, its light is consumed in heaven; and on the first day it is called the new moon, for on that day light is received into it.

15. It becomes precisely completed on the day that the sun descends into the west, while the moon ascends at night from the east.

16. The moon then shines all the night, until the sun rises before it; when the moon disappears in turn before the sun.

17. Where light comes to the moon, there again it decreases, until all its light is extinguished, and the days of the moon pass away.

18. Then its orb remains solitary without light.

19. During three months it effects in thirty days each month its period; and during three more months it effects it in twenty-nine days each. These are the times in which it effects its decrease in its first period, and in the first gate, namely, in one hundred and seventy-seven days.

20. And at the time of its going forth during three months it appears thirty days each, and during three more months it appears twenty-nine days each.

21. In the night it appears for each twenty days

p. 110

as the face of a man, and in the day as heaven; for it is nothing else except its light.

LXXVIII
CHAP. LXXVIII.
1. And now, my son Mathusala, I have shown thee everything; and the account of every ordinance of the stars of heaven is finished.

2. He showed me every ordinance respecting these, which takes place at all times and in all seasons under every influence, in all years, at the arrival and under the rule of each, during every month and every week. He showed me also the decrease of the moon, which is effected in the sixth gate; for in that sixth gate is its light consumed.

3. From this is the beginning of the month; and its decrease is effected in the sixth gate in its period, until a hundred and seventy-seven days are completed; according to the mode of computation by weeks, 1 twenty-five weeks and two days.

4. Its period is less than that of the sun, according to the ordinance of the stars, by five days in one half year 2 precisely.

5. When that their visible situation is completed. Such is the appearance and likeness of every luminary, which Thiel, the great angel who conducts them, showed to me.

p. 111

LXXIX
CHAP. LXXIX.
1. In those days Uriel answered and said to me, Behold, I have showed thee all things, O Enoch;
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
(1) The Descendants of Cain
The Bible (Gen., iv, 17-22) mentions nine of Cain's descendants in the direct line: Henoch, Irad, Maviael, Mathusael, and Lamech, who had four children: Jabel and Jubal by his wife Ada, and Tubalcain with his sister Noemi by his second wife Sella. The etymology of several of these name is obscure because it is uncertain whether they are Hebrew, Babylonian, or Sumerian. The derivation of Mathusael, however, is obvious, mutusha-ilu being the Babylonian for "vassal of God". Maviael, if the Septuagint reading is right, would mean "God is my life-giver"; but according to the Hebrew text Mehujael would mean "wiped out by God". Most likely, however, the word is Babylonian and connected with amel ilu, "man of God". Lamech is perhaps connected with lamga, the Sumerian for "servant" (of God). Cain "built a city and called the name thereof by the name of his son Henoch". To some scholars this has suggested "dedication" as the Hebrew derivation of Henoch; but others see in it the name of the famous Sumerian city, Unug (later Uruk, Erech, Warka). For Irad no satisfactory etymology has been found; it means, perhaps, "scion" from arada, "to sprout". It is remarkable that amongst the Sechites four names occur similar to those of Cainites: Cainan, Mahalael, Jared, and Mathusala, and two, Henoch and Lamech, are identical in both pedigrees. Ada probably means "dawn", Sella, "shade", Jabel, "shepherd", Jubal, "musician". Noemi means "beautiful". The Septuagint omits Cain after Jubal, thereby suggesting connection with a tribe of Asia Minor (Gen., x, 2, Ez., xxvii, 13) called Tabalu by Assyrians and Tybarenoi by Herodotus. But the Massoretic Tubalcain is certainly correct if it be connected with Balgin, the Sumerian Vulcan, as recently suggested. If we substitute English equivalents for proper names, Gen., iv, 19-22 would read: "God's servant took two wives, the name of the one was Dawn and the name of the other Shade. And Dawn brought forth Shepherd, the father of dwellers in tents and herdsmen and his brother's name was Musician, the father of harp- and pipe-players. But Shade brought forth Blacksmith, the forger of brass and iron, and Blacksmith's sister's name was Beautiful." This has led some to believe that the inspired narrative merely records under a figure of speech the introduction of polygamy and the spread of civilization.

A similar description existed amongst Phoenicians. As the most recent research has shown that iron was used in Egypt 3500 B.C., no argument for lateness of narrative can be drawn from the mention of iron. As for the six lines of Hebrew poetry (verses 23-24) put into the mouth of Lemach, though their origin and occasion will probably remain forever obscure, their general meaning is clear: Cain had committed deliberate murder, fratricide, yet he was not handed over to the lawless private vengeance of man. How much less was Lamech, in self-defence, i.e. slain a man for wounding him, or, in Hebrew parallelism, for bruising him. In Num., xxiv, 22, Jud., iv, 11, I Par., ii, 55, Cinites are mentioned as neighbours to Israel. The Hebrew consonants would allow the reading Cainites, which some scholars have adopted against the Massora and Septuagint; but this is at present mere conjecture.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
mathusala means
[link to 64.233.183.104]
Cainites
From the
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
CatholiCity.com

©

1996-2008 The Mary Foundation
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
1=1
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
square root of 1 2
,,,.....................and we call it an irrational number. ...
Setheory
User ID: 381290
United States
05/29/2008 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, it seems like the earth is flat.
Yes, it seems like we are at the center of the universe.
Yes, it seems like the sun revolves around us.
Yes, it seems like the sun and moon are the same size.
Yes, it seems like when I hold out my thumb it is larger than a man standing 25 ft. away.

However, we have made progress via methods like logic and the scientific method and we now know all of these things that “seem like” they are so, are really NOT so. If you want thank God for giving us the ability to think rationally than so be it. That being said, you too have this ability…..don’t waste it.

Stevie

User ID: 442118
United States
05/29/2008 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
square root of 1 = radical 1 = -1i
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
sir.. dat is out of d Q
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
next
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 217834
United Kingdom
05/29/2008 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

[link to www.mreclipse.com]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 441519

relax guy, the catholic inquisitions are long over.
coolhandluke74

User ID: 429719
United States
05/29/2008 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if the OP got on meds so the voices would stop telling him the sun revolves around the earth and that santa and the easter bunny really do exist. bsflag
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
sun and moon are INSIDE the earth

[link to www.youtube.com]

Co-or-di-nance --> sun and moon in.. the earth (firmament-raqiya`)--> Gen 1:7--Gen 1:10--Gen 1:14 ¶ [link to cf.blueletterbible.org] Hebrew for H7549 AV — firmament 17 a) expanse (flat as base, support) from H7554->to beat, stamp, beat out, spread out, to make a spreading (of clouds)Strong's Number H7554 matches the Hebrew ... (raqa`).
-------------------------------- E(flat) Eb
INSIDE the earth -- ra·ke'·ah (Key)earth = the firmament, [07549] raqiya`
[link to www.blueletterbible.org]
raqiya` = archii ==> [link to en.wikipedia.org]

!

inside

!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 441598

!

Isaiah 26:10 With soul-desire my soul has desired you in the night, even with my spirit within me I will seek you early because when your judgements are in the earth the inhabitants of the world-system learn righteousness.
Re: Concave earth - a biblcal perspective
Thread: Concave earth - a biblcal perspective
Isaiah 42:4 He shall not falter nor be discouraged, until he puts judgement in the earth: and the islands shall inherit his Torah.

!
Punisher

United States
05/29/2008 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to conatantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it.

The North Star, Live On!
Setheory
User ID: 399457
United States
05/29/2008 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to conatantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it.

The North Star, Live On!
 Quoting: Punisher

Science does NOT say the sun and stars are all the same.

Science does NOT say "they don't move".

There are some parts of the sky that are visible in winter but not summer.

Yes the north star is always in the same spot.(over the last couple thousand years or so)

Please take an Astronomy class at your local community college.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shri Surya Deva - the Sun
Surya and his band of wanderers circle the sacred Mount Meru
constantly
Vishnu Purana- [ _____ ]And in the middle of Jambudvipa is the golden-hued Mount Meru. If the earth were to be a .... The first of these lokas is of course the earth or bhurloka. ...
www.astrojyoti.com/vishnupurana.htm
Mount Sumeru (Alternatively Meru) is in Jambudvipa(White Island) ...of the earth.
The earth has many oceans and mountains. The land mass is divided into seven regions (dvipas) named Jambudvipa, Plakshadvipa, Shalmalidvipa, Kushadvipa, Krounchadvipa, Shakadvipa and Pushkaradvipa. The seven major oceans (samudra) that surround these land masses are Lavana, Ikshu, Sura, Ghrita, Dadhi and Jala. (The name of seven oceans differ from Purana to Purana. The missing name is that of the ocean known as Sarpi.
THE LINGA PURANA- [ ___ ]The seven lokas of the upper regions are named bhuloka (the earth), buvarloka, ... The land mass is divided into seven regions (dvipas) named Jambudvipa, ...
www.tantra.co.nz/lingam/lingampurana.htm

(I speak) of his celestial armour (kavacha) called the Vajrapanjara (diamond refuge), consisting of all mantra, secret, the essential secret of the root vidya (2)
-Suryakavacha [link to www.shivashakti.com]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to www.bhagavadgitausa.com]
Punisher

United States
05/29/2008 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

The North Star, Live On!

Science does NOT say the sun and stars are all the same.
Science does NOT say "they don't move".
There are some parts of the sky that are visible in winter but not summer.
Yes the north star is always in the same spot.(over the last couple thousand years or so)
Please take an Astronomy class at your local community college.
 Quoting: Setheory 399457

Science says stars are like the sun, the sun doesn't revolve around anything according to experts, therefore, neither would the stars, but you can see the NORTH STAR where ever the planet is around the sun, that shouldn't be the case, because the sun is a million times bigger than the earth, A MILLION.

But you should worry about this;

Thread: SPACE STATION CRAPPING THEIR PANTS.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
05/29/2008 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
[link to su.wikipedia.org]

GLP