evsxne, [link to www.myspace.com] bcqqro,
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1090072
United States
11/05/2010 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE SUN REVOLVES AROUND THE EARTH.
The Book Of Enoch speaks about how the sun orbits the Earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128621
France
11/05/2010 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin putin
sum_peeps

User ID: 1075952
United States
11/05/2010 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

The sun and all of our solar system is already whipping around at thousands of mph in relation to the universe. Your lack of any knowledge about the solar system is disturbing, gravity is weaker the farther away you are, that is why the moon is not sucked into the sun.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153756
United Kingdom
11/05/2010 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

If the Earth did spin, WE would all be dizzy by now?

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

[link to www.mreclipse.com]
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 441519

Depends on where your standing.
Marquis

User ID: 1151604
United Kingdom
11/05/2010 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: penis enlargement 1099287

Spam bots are actually a big improvement over the standard Punisher thread.
plagiarism
User ID: 1173584
Italy
12/07/2010 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to plagiat.pbworks.com] plagiarism detector [link to plagiat.pbworks.com] detection plagiarism [link to plagiat.pbworks.com] plagiarism paraphrasing [link to plagiat.pbworks.com] check paper for plagiarism [link to plagiat.pbworks.com] plagiarism find [link to plagiat.pbworks.com] check for plagiarism online
YellowSquash

User ID: 423542
United States
12/09/2010 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Sun has no atmosphere such as Earth, science says the Moon orbits because of the balance between inertia and gravity, constantly falling but never falling, understanding this, the Earth would crash into the Sun because the Sun has no atmosphere, the massive gravitaional pull of the Sun would have already crashed the Earth in it.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size, this why an eclipes looks perfect! If they were different sizes one would attract the other due to gravitational pull and collide, but if they are equal, they counter each others pull.

According to you're science the sun and stars are the same, therefore they don't move, Earth moves around the sun, hence, where ever the planet is around the sun, we should not be able to constantly see the constellations, there would be a point were the Earth would be on the other half of the sun and Earth would only be able to see the constellations coming around the bend. But that's not the case is it!

Lunar eclipse are wrongly explained, look at the first link of the lunar eclipse geometry, see were the moon is to you're right, now look at the second link of the lunar cycles see were the full Moon is to you're left the yellow arrows is the Sun's light. According to both depicted explanations, one of the lunar cylces and the other of eclipses, we should be having and eclipse once a month.

The explaination is written in scriptures of the true cycles of the Sun and the Moon, and the Sun's name is Tomas and the Moon's Asonya

I was prepared to agree with you until I realized that the Sun does have an atmosphere. It's called the Corona. I guess that puts a kink in things..you almost had me convinced.

Of course it is self-evident that we would all get dizzy if the Earth was really spinning. This proves scientifically that the entire Universe is spinning in the opposite direction as the Earth while the Earth spins not at all.

This also has some other interesting implications:

1) The Earth is the center of the Universe.
2) The Universe is finite.
3) You are a total Moran.
Plultitivon
User ID: 1234007
Luxembourg
03/19/2011 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
dsadasdasdasd adsdasdadasd asdasdasdasdsadas dasdadadsadadsa dasdasddsa dsa dsadasdadas dsadasda dsadadas
Good info
User ID: 1314319
Czechia
05/08/2011 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very nice site!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1373618
United States
05/08/2011 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
BOW DOWN BITCHES! THE EARTH REVOLVES AROUND ME!!

waaaht
IamWafflesHearMeRAWR

User ID: 1356440
United States
05/08/2011 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nooooooo, all of the planets in the Milky way galaxy revolves around the sun. If the sun revolved around the Earth, than Earth would have to be the center of the galaxy, and if Earth wasn't the center and the sun revolves around it, Mercery, Venus, and Mars would have been burnt to a crisp, or at least Mars wouldn't have frozen waters, boiling perhaps but not frozen.
The Incarnation

User ID: 1372622
United Kingdom
05/08/2011 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
want to believe.
I am, what I am.
HorKaxKeeve
User ID: 1439260
Germany
06/22/2011 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
fashion models bras and panties [link to luxefashion.us] fashion nippleslip 216471
Aminarant
User ID: 1548761
Germany
09/14/2011 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
mens fashion wristwatches [link to luxefashion.us] cocktail fashion ring wholesale
Sturgeblurb
User ID: 1559745
Germany
11/06/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi there, I'm newbie, could you help me to find some information about owner
of these site: [link to narodnoeavto.com] ?

Thank You!
Katrinatwink
User ID: 1548485
Iran
11/14/2011 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ya,you mentioned it with twist.
[link to www.howtoflash.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4708475
United States
11/14/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enoch had this revealed to him.
maitanvmton
User ID: 18275699
China
06/20/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
xrac jozybg
Pennie1990
User ID: 23258752
Russia
09/05/2012 10:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey myindianguide.com and thank you to your info I have definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did on the other hand experience several technical points the use of this website, since I experienced to reload the site many instances previous to I could get it to load correctly. I were thinking about if your web host is OK?
Anonymous Mike
User ID: 22359467
United States
09/05/2012 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like the saying.."Of course God has a sense of humor,-He gets a good laugh everytime man tries to explain the universe"! Perhaps we should all join Rudoulph Steiner's Anthropomorphic Society...At least he believed that there was consciousness to be found in the heavens besides that of man!-(that would be an optimistic change since our arrogance is repugnant)! A humble attitude towards things we really know nothing at all about, might just take us alittle futher! Perhaps the true eschatologist is like someone who graduated college and then went back to grade school to see if he still fit in. (-I am sure the Brahmans might agree).
User ID: 25164875
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bronwyn, It was such a beautiful and maigcal full moon this time I have been working on making changes to the abode but did want to participate.What is shifting in your world? I am preparing myself to release my daughter from the nest into her first steps toward becoming an adult.What support do you need now to face changes with grace? I am constantly seeking elder wisdom and spiritual guidance to ensure I remain on my path and take the turns when the path changes.How can you access that support? By being aware and responsible to ask for it.What are your instincts telling you? You go girl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25166975
New Zealand
10/08/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok if all this is true what you are telling us then how come the great minds of science have not seen this and told the rest of the world? If this is all true then the text books in the school system should show this. Im going to love to see your answer on this but im sure it will be it's because of the NWO or some other bullshit secret society.
 Quoting: coolhandluke74

Power and control, keep you blind, there are soulless walking amongst us, people who would send a whole generation to their deaths for alittle more wealth. Keep you stupid, people who know their Creator will rule the planet because that's the promise GOD made to Adam, if you're fed up of the Elites and their government, believe truth and GOD, and you will rule for HE will choose you over the rest!
 Quoting: Punisher

well that statement done it for me. you believe in god LOL no wonder your lost in space. I hope you get well soon.
Mordier L'eft

User ID: 25093642
Canada
10/08/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
iseeeeeeee
--"In this era of great big brains anything that can happen will. So hunker down." -- Kurt Vonnegut, JR. -- Galapagos.
Rosita.V
User ID: 27059614
Russia
11/05/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Přiznám se , že jsem nebyl na www.veda.harekrsna.cz po dlouhé době, ale to byla jiná radost vidět, to je takdůležité téma, a ignoroval tak mnoho , dokonce i profesionálů . Děkuji vám pomoci , aby si lidé více uvědomili možných problémů . Přeji Vám hodně štěstí!
Claretta.B
User ID: 27150220
Singapore
11/07/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I unquestionably longed for to rise a acknowledgement to be means to appreciate we for all a glorious contribution we have been display on myindianguide.com . My enlarged internet poke has right away been famous with great strategies to go over with my friends as well as family. we would demonstrate which most of us visitors essentially have been unquestionably sanctified to exist in a conspicuous village with really most undiluted people with profitable hints. we feel indeed beholden to have detected your web pages as well as demeanour brazen to so most some-more extraordinary mins celebration of a mass here. Thank we again for all a details. Wish you luck!
Jeannie.B
User ID: 27387369
Russia
11/09/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
This article on myindianguide.com gives the light in which we can observe the reality. Great!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9142675
United States
01/12/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

holy jesus you are an idiot. the reason an eclipse is so perfect is because the moon is 400 times closer to the earth and the sun is 400 times the size of the moon, but then again how do you explain annular eclipse?

Lovely solar eclipses are possible because of a lucky coincidence. Although the Sun is about 400 times larger than the Moon, it is also about 400 times farther away. From our point of view, the Sun and the Moon seem to be the same size: 0.5 degrees wide -- but not always! The Moon's orbit around our planet is an ellipse, not a circle, so the width of the Moon waxes and wanes each month by ±7%. Earth's orbit around the Sun is elliptical, too. The angular diameter of the Sun varies by ±2% throughout the year. When the Moon happens to be the same size as or bigger than the Sun, total eclipses are possible. When the Moon is smaller, eclipses can be only annular or partial. On May 31, 2003, the Moon will be smaller than the Sun, and the maximum eclipse will be annular.
[link to science.nasa.gov]

Only 400 times larger? That sounds way off.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9142675
United States
01/12/2013 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

holy jesus you are an idiot. the reason an eclipse is so perfect is because the moon is 400 times closer to the earth and the sun is 400 times the size of the moon, but then again how do you explain annular eclipse?

Lovely solar eclipses are possible because of a lucky coincidence. Although the Sun is about 400 times larger than the Moon, it is also about 400 times farther away. From our point of view, the Sun and the Moon seem to be the same size: 0.5 degrees wide -- but not always! The Moon's orbit around our planet is an ellipse, not a circle, so the width of the Moon waxes and wanes each month by ±7%. Earth's orbit around the Sun is elliptical, too. The angular diameter of the Sun varies by ±2% throughout the year. When the Moon happens to be the same size as or bigger than the Sun, total eclipses are possible. When the Moon is smaller, eclipses can be only annular or partial. On May 31, 2003, the Moon will be smaller than the Sun, and the maximum eclipse will be annular.
[link to science.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: LS

Sorry was quoting this.

GLP