The Cherished One

AC
User ID: 320717
United States
06/04/2008 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Cherished One
I haven't seen him post in a long time. Hope he is ok.
The Cherished One

User ID: 181321
United States
06/04/2008 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Cherished One
For those wondering what this is all about, please go to page 108...thank you.

Hello friend and thank you for your concern….just keeping a low profile at this time, planting a few seeds and watching things “unfold”, for the most part. Interesting times we live in, to say the least.

There are “Spiritual” things however, that I would just love to share with you beautiful people…seriously, but I’m very concerned with the “state of mind” so to speak, of GLP and Humanity as a whole and in all fairness don’t think many people are really listening anymore.

As your friend, I understand this because of the times we live in and so, I am very cautious in what I share these days because, well…let’s just say I can see a “slight” overall increase in your frustrations and bitterness folks…though, there is just cause for much of it, but it pains me to see many of you allow your hearts to become somewhat hardened in your search for the “Truth” and at one point, I actually had to leave the forums for a time ( a few months earlier this year ) because your calls for righteousness or what is right became just to great to bare.

And so, even though there are “spiritual” things a happening, as He promised, I have chosen to remain silent for the most part, rather then “push” the issue with you good folks until what He has spoken openly to us all, ( What we have shared ) starts becoming self evident. You see folks…At this time, I do not concern myself with whether or not you all believe what we have shared with you over the years, for it is HIS responsibility to perform what He has spoken/shown us aspam main concern at this time is that even though I give all leniency and such to all to believe/respond as they wish, some have said some really foolish things over the years and I fear that once these things come to past, they may not be able to forgive themselves for their own foolishness, though I hold them not accountable.

Now, does this make any sense to you friends? …I know there is a great blessing from God himself to you GLP in all of this…but I also realize that a great many of you are burned out and tired because it’s been a long haul for some of us and I would not have you think I’m not aware of it or my heart not touched by it.

He is for you GLP, more then you could ever hope or dare to dream...He hears your calls for “righteousness” and I will stay here as long as I can to see this thing through…and hopefully to see many of you rejoice over these things.

Our Love to you ALL

Michael

The Cherished One

Last Edited by The Cherished One on 02/15/2014 03:22 PM
Thread: The Cherished One

...do remember my agreement with everyone when having these little conversations. There is no judgment on my end of things nor any expectations on my part. You are free to believe what you wish.

A message of Hope… [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
AC
User ID: 222101
United States
06/04/2008 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good to hear from you, and glad you are ok. I'm looking forward to more posts from you.

I have to agree that there is alot of negativity lately and alot of the good spiritual posters I looked forward to are gone.
The Cherished One

United States
06/04/2008 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good to hear from you, and glad you are ok. I'm looking forward to more posts from you.

I have to agree that there is alot of negativity lately and alot of the good spiritual posters I looked forward to are gone.
 Quoting: AC 222101

…Or choosing to remain “hidden”… hf

“the negativity” is just part of the sign’s of the times, don’t take it to heart friends...and if you do...quickly leave your key board and go hug a child, for heaven sakes.

Besides…the Server needs some TLC from Sergio, or so I hear.

Peace

...do remember my agreement with everyone when having these little conversations. There is no judgment on my end of things nor any expectations on my part. You are free to believe what you wish.

Saxon (777)

User ID: 315937
United States
06/05/2008 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

…Or choosing to remain “hidden”… hf

“the negativity” is just part of the sign’s of the times, don’t take it to heart friends...and if you do...quickly leave your key board and go hug a child, for heaven sakes.

Besides…the Server needs some TLC from Sergio, or so I hear.

Peace
 Quoting: The Cherished One

And so he does. Tell him to hurry. hf

The GOOD, the BAD, and the UGLY.....

Thread: I JUST SAW A VISION OF JESUS RIDING UPON A WHITE HORSE

Sergio Leone (January 3, 1929 – April 30, 1989) was an Italian film director.

Leone's next two films — For a Few Dollars More (1965) and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966) — completed what has come to be known as the The Man With No Name trilogy (a.k.a. the Dollars trilogy)
Ophiuchus - The Great Serpent Wrestler and Tamer
[link to z14.invisionfree.com]
AC (OP)
United States
06/05/2008 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm glad you are ok. You are missed more than you know. Don't be a stranger. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 439069
United States
06/05/2008 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Our own life is the instrument with which we experiment with Truth.
-- Thich Nhat Hanh
ac (OP)
United States
07/30/2008 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Haven't seen TCO post in a while.
Hope he is ok.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 471651
United States
07/30/2008 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
wuttup playa
ac (OP)
United States
07/30/2008 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
"THE DOOM" has not been around lately either.
Angel Helper/nli
User ID: 474307
United States
07/30/2008 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
cherished one,
There are those of us who are listening and by your indwelling spiritual wisdom, await what the Lord reveals to you. Confermation is the word that comes to mind.
There are so many signs lately that point to that glorious time. Thank you for sharing your hope filled messages, they have helped some of us through some rough waters,
All for Him,
Angel Helper/nli
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/30/2008 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
ac
United States
08/05/2008 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
The Cherished One

United States
08/11/2008 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Love’s

We’re still around friends, but haven’t spent much time here lately…just busy with life, so to speak…waiting patiently.

cherished one,
There are those of us who are listening and by your indwelling spiritual wisdom, await what the Lord reveals to you. Confermation is the word that comes to mind.
There are so many signs lately that point to that glorious time. Thank you for sharing your hope filled messages, they have helped some of us through some rough waters,
All for Him,
Angel Helper/nli
 Quoting: Angel Helper/nli 474307

quote… Confirmation is the word that comes to mind.

Fascinating comment beloved, really and here’s why…

My Wife, which is the one who God has spoken many of these “Prophetic” words though was given a new name (hint) a few years ago = The Confirmer. Heck of a name to give a Seer/Prophet…lol,…well, at least I think so.

Our Love to you ALL

Michael

The Cherished One

AC (OP)
United States
08/27/2008 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
We need some good posts here.
Something inspirational or at least some good doom, lol. :)
Lotus Feet

User ID: 433953
United Kingdom
08/27/2008 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: AC 320717

The more the light shines the more the darkness rises; it is the nature of the cosmos until all are healed and purified. We have the pillar where man can rest his head but man is not yet ready to lay down his head.

When humanity are ready to rest their souls then they will listen. In the meantime they listen to wounded leaders who promise change in the outer world, this is never ever sufficient nor does it create the kind of change that is necessary to change the face of humanity.

When people change their inner world then the outer world will change with it. However, it takes a willingness to change the self, heal, purify and raise consciousness.

Lotus
i love satan
AC (OP)
United States
08/27/2008 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

The more the light shines the more the darkness rises; it is the nature of the cosmos until all are healed and purified. We have the pillar where man can rest his head but man is not yet ready to lay down his head.

When humanity are ready to rest their souls then they will listen. In the meantime they listen to wounded leaders who promise change in the outer world, this is never ever sufficient nor does it create the kind of change that is necessary to change the face of humanity.

When people change their inner world then the outer world will change with it. However, it takes a willingness to change the self, heal, purify and raise consciousness.

Lotus
 Quoting: Lotus Feet

Thank you, Lotus.
TCO is certainly missed, along with some others who I haven't seen post in a long time.
Lotus Feet

User ID: 433953
United Kingdom
08/27/2008 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Lotus

Thank you, Lotus.
TCO is certainly missed, along with some others who I haven't seen post in a long time.

Many are getting their own houses in order and preparing for what is ahead. Others are doing a lot of work at the grass roots. However, I agree, many are missed and the pure heart and sheer passion of people like Phoenix especially.

Lotus
i love satan
The Cherished One

United States
08/28/2008 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lotus

Thank you, Lotus.

Hello dear souls

Guess you missed my last post....we didn't go anywhere friend...just busy with life.

Our Love to you ALL

Michael

The Cherished One

AC (OP)
United States
09/03/2008 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
But you left us with all these Palin posts!!!!
We need something better to read.
Glad you are ok. hf
The Cherished One

User ID: 496283
United States
09/03/2008 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glad you are ok. hf

Good morning friend

Understand....at this point, I can not give what I do not have…simple, really.

In plain English, He (God) isn’t saying a whole lot to us at this time…so, I remain silent for the most part, until then.

Considering the “times” we live in and the “gifts/blessings” God has in store for GLP/Humanity, this is the wise choice.

Tell me GLP, that is, if you have read everything we have posted on these forums over the last few years…do you know what is at stake here? This is a very serious question and one that really needs to be considered.

Our Love to you ALL

Michael

The Cherished One

AC (OP)
United States
09/03/2008 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Glad you are ok. hf

Good morning friend

Understand....at this point, I can not give what I do not have…simple, really.

In plain English, He (God) isn’t saying a whole lot to us at this time…so, I remain silent for the most part, until then.

Considering the “times” we live in and the “gifts/blessings” God has in store for GLP/Humanity, this is the wise choice.

Tell me GLP, that is, if you have read everything we have posted on these forums over the last few years…do you know what is at stake here? This is a very serious question and one that really needs to be considered.

Our Love to you ALL

Michael

The Cherished One

Our immortal souls and those of our loved ones.
The Cherished One

User ID: 507078
United States
10/21/2008 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello 320717...you still around friend?

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/21/2008 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello there! I had been looking for your posts for some time. It is great to hear from you! You just made my day!
Hope all is well with you and your family. hf
Angel Helper

User ID: 474307
United States
10/21/2008 12:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
The time is almost NOW as we await the uprising from "The ONE" as he has been touted. He is on his way and these times of Grace will be over soon.
While there is Light, let us work, for the night comes and renders us blind.
Live and let live, for we all have our own lessons to learn.
The Cherished One

United States
10/21/2008 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello there! I had been looking for your posts for some time. It is great to hear from you! You just made my day!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 320717

Hello again friend...all is well, thank you... It is good to see you again as well.

Question...have you noticed since our last conversation that folks are not understanding what we are sharing these days ?

Peace

The Cherished One

United States
10/21/2008 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The time is almost NOW as we await the uprising from "The ONE" as he has been touted. He is on his way and these times of Grace will be over soon.
While there is Light, let us work, for the night comes and renders us blind.
 Quoting: Angel Helper

Hello Angel...though I agree that the time is "Now" and though there is/will be darkness, the "elect" will shine forth in Glory and help humanity...that was the plan all along... :)

Peace

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/21/2008 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hello again friend...all is well, thank you... It is good to see you again as well.

Question...have you noticed since our last conversation that folks are not understanding what we are sharing these days ?

Peace

I was praying for you, since you haven't been around and I was concerned. I know you have a full plate with the family, as I do.

Absolutely. I've noticed much negativity lately, and lack of spiritual depth.

I do understand, because with some bad luck going on at home, I was in a doubtful and discouraged place myself and got drawn into some posts I shouldnt.

But knowing you are ok and still around has made my day. I have you associated with: HOPE!
:)
blimpy
User ID: 370475
United States
10/21/2008 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
does gawd still turn people int salt ? there are some fuckers that need that to happen to them. since you talk to gawd see if he will look into that fro me.

thank you,
blimpy
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/21/2008 12:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh, and I have some good news!

My mother had a triple bypass, with a complication due to a surgical error, and her prognosis was not good and she was getting very frail and thin, 97 pounds. I was afraid she would die. But, we got a miracle, HE spontaneously closed the hole the surgeon made! Her doctor was really confused, because she was sitting in his office happy and energetic, yet the xray he took showed the same amount of fluid. It happened the morning she went for her follow up, three days after the healer prayed for her! And she continues to get better. We were hoping for gradual improvement over many months, but it took three days!

I am so proud of her, and so grateful to God, for caring about my Mom.
The Cherished One

United States
10/21/2008 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Peace

I was praying for you, since you haven't been around and I was concerned. I know you have a full plate with the family, as I do.

Absolutely. I've noticed much negativity lately, and lack of spiritual depth.

I do understand, because with some bad luck going on at home, I was in a doubtful and discouraged place myself and got drawn into some posts I shouldnt.

But knowing you are ok and still around has made my day. I have you associated with: HOPE!
:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 320717

Well...now you just made my day! :)

...and yes... I understand the times are very tuff for many of us....always thinking of you GLP...Hoping for the best.

Concerning the Prophecy's...

I have noticed a LOT of activity in our solar system of late...SUN'S HELIOSPHERE HAS SHRUNK AS MUCH AS 25%, record ice melting up in the North...Earths magnetic field doing weird things...ect... Just find it fascinating because the Prophet that gave many of these words we have shared a few years ago, knows absolutely NOTHING concerning these things!

I can list the Prophecys again which pertain to these things, if needed.

Peace

GLP