Cern Power___Colder than Space

ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
07/07/2010 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cern Power___Colder than Space
I have wondered about stabilizing their X, Y, and Z...

[link to www.youtube.com]

fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/07/2010 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1029959
United States
07/12/2010 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a repost of Ethericplane's thread
User ID: 944087

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The Hadron particle collider may be paying off, finally, with some surprisingly practical advice.

Latest experiments indicate that there are not just one Higgs particle, but five, each with a similar amount of mass, but with different electrical charges. These appear to be balanced, also, with one positive face, one negative face, and three neutral faces. This was apparently demonstrated by “splitting out” the long sought after Higgs / Boson particle.

This arrangement of five forces appears like the perfect expression of Pentany Theory which describes the Godhead as consisting of the Father -as positive Yang, the Divine Mother -as negative Yin, with the Son, Daughter and Great Spirit impulses as neutral because they are essentially “metaphorical children” of the Alpha and Omega forces.

Here is an excerpt from the linked article:

“Nevermind that the theory of supersymmetry would add countless more particles to the mix (of quantum physics). Now we have to contend with five -- count 'em, five! -- Higgs bosons: three with a neutral charge and one each with a negative and positive charge, known as the "two-Higgs doublet model." Apparently this would account for the latest D-Zero results.

Along with many physicists, I hate the term "god particle" to describe the Higgs. Fermilab's Leon Lederman coined the term over a decade ago, and it's been misleading innocent civilians ever since into thinking physicists are trying to prove or disprove the existence of god or something.

But it did give the blog 80 Beats the best line yet about these new results: "If the Higgs boson is the God Particle, then some particle physicists just turned polytheistic. I guess we'll have to wait and see the future uncovers.”

[link to news.discovery.com] ... faces.html

If these five quantums of “intelligent energy” are the basis of reality, then we are going to have to rethink our concept of God, as the Godhead is the presumed basis of creation, and the omnipresent force behind all points of existence.

The Eastern religions (Taoists, Hindu, and Buddhist) see the Godhead differently than the Roman Emperor Constantine’s Council of Nicaea did around 500 AD. Their objection to the Trinity type of Godhead concept has always been its bizarre exclusion of anything feminine. Where is the Divine feminine in an all-male Trinity? Where is the Divine Mother, or the Goddess, and why a son, but not any daughter?

If you include these, then you have five entities or faces, which make a Pentany; instead of a chauvinististic Trinity. The Taoists originally had 5 divine / physical forces: Air = Father, Earth = Mother, Wood = Son, Metal = Daughter and Water = Spirit.

In Pentany theory you have: 1) the Father emanating the essential creation blueprint, 2) the Mother birthing creation as physical planets, dark matter, and the zodiac, 3) the Son explaining creation as a long series of reincarnating teachers and avatars, 4) the Holy Spirit nurturing creation through the ethers and the Sacred Rays, and finally 5) the mysterious Divine Daughter that effectively “subdivides” to become all of humanity, to experience creation and evolve in to the “Bride of Christ”, ( to use a little Christian terminology).

In this way, God is all, and everything is in a progressive unity under one “law” evolving firstly away from God, and then back towards God, after the “knowledge of Good and Evil” is finally mastered. It is the grand circle of life, and Jacob’s ladder, extending upwards and downwards, all rolled into one.

Christians have traditionally viewed God as a Trinity, consisting of a Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. In the past, if you did not agree with this idea, the church might torture and kill you for it. Sir Isaac Newton, for example, did not believe in the Trinity and lived in fear. It is not likely that anyone with the truth of God’s love would ever behave in such a horrendous fashion against other human beings.

Especially since, in the very beginning of the little understood Book of Revelations, we see a description of God that strongly suggests the Pentany model. This dazzling being, described as “like the son of man” wandering between the seven candlesticks (i.e. 7 chakras, or churches) just happens to have exactly 5 distinct attributes: 1) long white robe with a golden sash around the chest, 2) hair and face like the reflection off snow, 3) blazing eyes, like fire, 4) molten feet of bronze, and 5) a voice like rushing waters.

Consider for a moment how very odd this description of a single “being” is, and why this long description would even be in scripture? Now review the entire passage in context to search for more clues:

Revelation 1:9-18:

“I, John, your brother and companion, in the suffering and kingdom, and patient endurance that are ours in Jeshua, was on the island of Patmos, because of the word of God and the testimony of Jeshua.

On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea."

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man", dressed in 1) a robe reaching down to his feet with a golden sash around his chest. 2) His head and hair were white like wool, white as snow, and 3) his eyes were like blazing fire. 4) His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and 5) his voice was like the sound of rushing waters.

In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches (aka the 7 chakras).”

Could it be that the “god” of the 7 lampstands is a coded description of the Pentany? Could the long robe with golden chest sash signify the Divine Mother? Does the White hair signify the ancient wisdom of the Father? Do the blazing, fiery eyes signify the penetrating insights of the Son? Do the molten feet, still forming in their walk of evolution, represent the Divine Daughter whose “metal” is being tested and hammered in the crucible of planet Earth? And could the rushing water sound of the voice signify the rushing winds of Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit visibly and audibly made its debut?

I find it very coincidental, to say the least, that a 5 part description of the Godhead, from the Book of Revelations, could be so easily transported into 21st century quantum physics.

The later mention, in verse 16, of the 7 stars, the double edged sword, and the face was like the sun are separated from the 5 part description of the Pentany by the phrase “In his right hand” which indicates outer attributes instead of inner attributes, so I do not include these outer attributes in the beings five fundamental attributes.

These last three attributes represent what the Pentany has control over, what it does with that control, and how the Pentany is identified as pure undifferentiated “white light”, instead of the 7 rainbow rays.

Specifically, the 7 stars represent the seven sacred Rays of creation, as seen through any prism, which the Pentany controls. The double edged sword divides good from bad, or upward spirals of energy from downward, while “the appearance bright as the sun” is simply a reference to how the Pentany, appears to us, as sunlight, and also how simple sunlight controls the world, via high frequency, programmable energy and plasma.

As above so below, as inside so outside, as large so small…, the entire universe is a hologram of itself. This is the truth of fractals.

Now we have all seen how the dark forces of the world have tried to feed us half truths instead of the whole truth. Half truths have the dual dumbing effect of letting you think you have truth when in fact you do not. Then, when you seek real enlightenment, you come up short, and cannot figure out why. This is exactly what the dark forces want. And they also want us to fight about what we think we know, with our puny egos, in an effort to divide and conquer us.

The four fundamental forces of physics: the strong force, the weak force, gravity and EM are also a half truth because there are really five forces, but that is another story. Neither God nor the devil are making this easy for us.

This latest Hadron discovery can end centuries of disinformation and bring male and female back into balance again, as well as fill out our concept of God, plus help us understand the Godhead’s intimate relation with their purposely concealed creation.

Yin/ Yang balance is very, very important, for if the Church is tricked into stigmatizing normal sexuality, forbidding priests access to wholesome loving and necessary yin/yang reciprocity, and denying the feminine in their Trinity concept of God, etc. this will have a very negative effect on society.

This will breed pedophilia and other abnormal sexual orientations and counting beads to Mother Mary, for example, cannot make up for this. It is a gross and fundamental violation of Divine order, respect, and symmetry of the Universe. Centuries of this can even lead to a domineering, warlike attitude, which is what we seem to have these days. Chauvinism is worse than homosexuality, in this author's opinion, which actually has a lot of yin / yang reciprocity in it.

So, it may be time for Christians and others to re-evaluate their concepts of the Godhead and try to put them on a more scientific, balanced, and sexually reciprocating basis. Maybe its even time to try out some spiritual sexuality like Tantra, too.

I realize that science doesn’t want to get religious in order to maintain its objectivity, but both religionists and scientists really just want the truth. How strange if they finally meet at a million miles per hour inside a particle accelerator!

Meanwhile, kudos to the Taoists, who out of all the various religions, have the most scientific theology. As for me, I got the idea of the Pentany stuck in my head after practicing falun dafa meditation. I started to write a book on it called “Meet the Pentany”. I got 170 pages into it, but then got stuck in the physics chapter because the Hadron collider hadn’t been built yet. Now maybe I can finish it, if I can even find it. Until then, I can share this.

Peace.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
07/13/2010 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Meanwhile, kudos to the Taoists, who out of all the various religions, have the most scientific theology. As for me, I got the idea of the Pentany stuck in my head after practicing falun dafa meditation. I started to write a book on it called “Meet the Pentany”. I got 170 pages into it, but then got stuck in the physics chapter because the Hadron collider hadn’t been built yet. Now maybe I can finish it, if I can even find it. Until then, I can share this."

Interesting as I do not label myself under a religious header-or label but had seemed to incorporate the truth through vast studies and do seem to find a fullness in Taoist doctrine...and would like to see more of Falun Gong/falun dafa...as their 3 characteristics are worthwhile.
And the pentany is found in the flower of life, fibronacci, and even alternative medicine fields like traditional Chinese medicine, and Ayurvedic is based similarly.

Have you ever looked at a book called the Body as Consciousness by Bruce Burger I think(spelling of berger???)

Very astute

Thx for posting-did you get my mail to you???

I am confused as to why they did not already get this stuff-that is strange to me, afterall these are supposed to be very educated scientists aren't they, and physicists???

Most physicists and quantum scientists do believe it is like a 'god particle' reduced to some measurable or quantifiable "experiment"...
Glad we have survived so far...but I see serious repercussions from what they are playing with...still, but the book sounds interesting.

Take care

hf

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 07/13/2010 06:18 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/05/2010 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
resonance is not a toy
the technology they are MONKEYING with is not all openly discussed-playing with time and other dimensions is not the smartest plan imho

[link to aslwww.cr.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: ShadowDancer
they are pushing it higher and higher

we are getting much closer to the 7.7 TEV

"Geneva, 30 March 2010. Beams collided at 7 TeV in the LHC at 13:06 CEST, marking the start of the LHC research programme. Particle physicists around the world are looking forward to a potentially rich harvest of new physics as the LHC begins its first long run at an energy three and a half times higher than previously achieved at a particle accelerator.

“It’s a great day to be a particle physicist,” said CERN1 Director General Rolf Heuer. “A lot of people have waited a long time for this moment, but their patience and dedication is starting to pay dividends.”

“With these record-shattering collision energies, the LHC experiments are propelled into a vast region to explore, and the hunt begins for dark matter, new forces, new dimensions and the Higgs boson,” said ATLAS collaboration spokesperson, Fabiola Gianotti. “The fact that the experiments have published papers already on the basis of last year’s data bodes very well for this first physics run.”
[link to public.web.cern.ch]

all the pieces do indeed fit together

[link to ahrcanum.wordpress.com]
methane in the GOM and methane at the artic circle...

[link to clic-alignment.web.cern.ch]

they will not stop as they are facing the end of their time of CONtrol and they cannot get past the 'wall'

due to their corrupt genetics they play with genetics, monkeying around some more trying to make more men into monkeys and find a doorway to escape what they FEAR

Their whole existence is based on FEAR and they drip with it...it eeks down their leg and they persecute the public with mockeries-and they attempt to take on the "God" factor

call it Higgs Bosen or whatever-it matters not-they will not accomplish what they are striving for but will bring great tumultuous changes upon the earth and all living creatures.

call it whatever you want-it is not for edifying humanity as much as it is for themselves

[link to files.meetup.com]

[link to motls.blogspot.com]

for those beginning to research this is an excellent site
[link to www.physorg.com]

Climate changes caused by CERN???

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) has always had a highly polished reputation, but it’s facing an unprecedented amount of criticism now. Here’s a roundup of recent criticism and commentary on Climategate and the IPCC, organized by five issues: 1) "glaciergate," 2) African crops, 3) disaster losses, 4) whether panel head Rajendra Pachauri has too many conflicts of interest to run the IPCC, and 5) the future of the panel.

“Glaciergate"

The section of the 2007 IPCC report that deals with climate impacts, called Working Group II, included a statement in its chapter on Asia (see p. 493) that Himalayan glaciers are receding faster than any other glaciers on Earth and “the likelihood of them disappearing by the year 2035 and perhaps sooner is very high if the Earth keeps warming at the current rate.” That statement was challenged by an Indian government report released late last year that suggested, qualitatively, that “many” Himalayan glaciers were instead growing in size and that others were stable. (The report’s conclusions were first widely publicized in a November story in Science, and the flimsy basis for the “very high” statement in the 2007 report is detailed here, in a letter to Science by a Canadian expert on glaciers.

IPCC Chair Rajendra Pachauri at first defended IPCC, calling the Indian government report “voodoo science,” opening up a row with scientists in his country’s government.
More »
[link to blogs.sciencemag.org]

They are claiming they are backing it off a bit...I suggest they are not...but just stating this to avoid the heat generated with the public outcries...

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 10/05/2010 03:13 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/05/2010 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
"On February 25, days before the Chile quake struck far across the world at the Hadron Collider, “…some fifty of the mighty collider’s huge superconducting magnets to “quench”.

A quench occurs unpredictably when the magnets get warmer than 9.6 degrees above absolute zero, causing their superconducting properties to disappear and their powerful fields, necessary to bend hyperpowered lightspeed particle beams around into a circle, to collapse. Normally the magnets are kept chilled down to a frosty 1.9 degrees using liquid helium.

Should a quench occur with full-power beams up and circulating, the result would be disastrous as the released, uncontrolled bolts of high-energy protons would deliver a blast equivalent to being rammed by an aircraft carrier. However there are automatic “beam dump” systems to cope with this, where the rays are quickly fired into special cooled, shielded graphite absorbers before temperatures can climb too high."

A quench at CERN....very serious...and we keep having anomalies across the board...

reminds me of 3 mile island...meltdown type scenarios

a strangelet gets loose and voile-nano goo starts eating everything...

twisting many beyond measure, as they are so broken themselves-with all their "power" they are IMPOTENT

rofl

rofl

forever stuck in their loop
[link to www.theregister.co.uk]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
10/05/2010 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is the link-failed to post

[link to blogs.sciencemag.org]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1116648
United States
11/08/2010 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
excellent assessment SD

Sad that so many are too busy with that they cannot affect

onward, and upward for the inspired visionary
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/19/2010 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/20/2010 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

seems they had a similar problem last yr around this time

the cooling magnets-to keep this somewhat contained...controlling the flow of the beams going around....

playing with fire in Pandoras box-all CHOICES HAVE CONSEQUENCES

The fact that a Shiva statue graces the front of cern on grounds...should not be oVeRlOOkeD

Not in the least...
Now Newsweek has barry on the front portrayed as Shiva with six arms...and the title: "God of Everything"

so much symbolism so few scholars

Quantum paradigm shift coming up very soon-as now they think they have "anti matter" trapped-wonder how anti matter feels about that???

They are working for stargates and allowing transdimensional in IMHO

time will surely prove the truth out

I would love to be wrong but the tech is in the wrong hands-those who would abuse the potential, exploiting it even if it consumes the world.

The fact that us went to court to get a judgment that if anything bad happens us cannot be held responsible for the destruction

Talk about 'confidence' rofl and if it is destroyed we cannot sue them...funny guys...frickin hysterical
ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 1259868
United States
02/18/2011 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had enough yet???

The Shiva

the falling away revealing the man

The lowered magnetics on the planet will allow the "veils to fully drop" and they will more and more

Magnetosphere is being HAMMERED

and more issues shall become more pronounced-the more they play with the natural order trying to impose their New world ORDER(gW sr vision and assurances they would have it on sept 11, 1990...)the greater the twisting on the planet

Even uSA has already gotten a court verdict that if the world is destroyed from CERN's experiments then the uSA is not responsible-

"The LHC is the first machine of the age of the Singularity, when new advances on technology will create machines of energy (super-colliders) and information (nano-bacteria, A.I.) that vastly overpower the capacity of this planet and the human race to control them. It could produce black holes and strangelets, responsible for Nova explosion that could blow up the Earth, as earlier as 11/9 according to internal documents leaked from the Company, which expects to produce 500 strangelets per month, despite having denied adamantly in public and in Court under oath, such possibility. Now we have a ruling…"
[link to www.cerntruth.com]

many countries have pumped resources into the Cern LHC

and the new ones even more powerful already being built

Just like the movie Contact-the device mirrors certain aspects of Tesla's resonance machines and death rays, and even time travel. And before anyone acts ignorant, the scientists from Cern have said that and admitted they were trying to create Black Holes and also dimensional portals or doorways-to "see what comes through"

Must not of watched enough Twilight Zone or Outer Limits

bump

Magnetosphere
[link to www2.nict.go.jp]

mens sana in corpore sanum would be a major consideration if one were sane...seems too many are clearly out of balance
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
02/18/2011 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
- "The present surge in earthquake and volcano activity might be anthropic. 2010 is statistically the highest year on record on earthquakes for all categories, except for the man-made surge during II world war carpet bombing in 1943.

- If we consider only the statistics for April there is a further surge for 2010. But what has humanity done this April 2010, to create fluctuations in the gravitational and magnetic fields of the earth responsible for magma motions that cause earthquakes? Very simple: we have switched on what is today the strongest gravitomagnetic field on this planet, the Large Hadron Collider.

- Since this machine that could latter in the decade at higher energy/mass produce strangelets (Pb-pb collisions) and black holes (over 10 Tev collisions), is today the strongest gravitomagnetic field on Earth. Since Earthquakes, like avalanches, are released by a butterfly effect, the initial change on the gravitational and magnetic fields of the Earth to trigger the release of the potential energy stored in a fault is minimal, below the power of the LHC’s gravitomagnetic fields."
[link to www.cerntruth.com]

bump

The Corruption by Corporate Science of the Truth:

"Let us imagine for a minute that the creation of quark-gluon explosive liquids were happening in secret Iranian Labs and the naked truth were told to the world: the LHC is just a factory of quark explosives, nothing more, nothing else. And to study a nuclear explosive is not revealing anything at all, but merely exploding CERN, Geneva and if stable probably the rest of us. This simple, naked truth however buried in a ton of marketing cannot, it seems, to penetrate the thick, automaton, don’t worry be happy, we must go on, be positive, be positive, stampede of physicists’ zealots in search of the Saint Grail of mechanical energy.

But there is also a more scary truth about the evolution of machines beyond the levels of energy and information, mankind can stand. As we transfer our evolutionary form to a new generation of intelligent machines and super-powerful weapons we become atrophied and substituted by them.

Thus, as Machines enter the age of the Singularity, evolving faster into organic forms (robots, nano-bacteria, A.I., self-feeding ‘quark/planetary bombs’), we humans become ‘interfaces’ attached to them, weaker and less intelligent each generation." [link to www.cerntruth.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/22/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for the newly arriving...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9077455
United States
01/22/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
they recreated the conditions of the big bang in 2009.

we're well beyond that threshold now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43139390
Belgium
07/10/2013 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

It says the first video is private; second one does not exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 43139390
Belgium
07/10/2013 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing thread, OP. Gave it 5*.

GLP