ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
11/13/2009 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cern Power___Colder than Space
bump

seems I am not hearing much...so I assume they are quite busy...

Nobel laureate Steven Weinberg is worried. It's not that he thinks the LHC will create a black hole that will engulf the planet, or even that the restart will end in a technical debacle like last year's. No: he's actually worried that the LHC will find what some call the "God particle", the popular and embarrassingly grandiose moniker for the hitherto undetected Higgs boson.

"I'm terrified," he says. "Discovering just the Higgs would really be a crisis."

Why so? Evidence for the Higgs would be the capstone of an edifice that particle physicists have been building for half a century - the phenomenally successful theory known simply as the standard model. It describes all known particles, as well as three of the four forces that act on them: electromagnetism and the weak and strong nuclear forces.

It is also manifestly incomplete. We know from what the theory doesn't explain that it must be just part of something much bigger. So if the LHC finds the Higgs and nothing but the Higgs, the standard model will be sewn up. But then particle physics will be at a dead end, with no clues where to turn next.

Hence Weinberg's fears. However, if the theorists are right, before it ever finds the Higgs, the LHC will see the first outline of something far bigger: the grand, overarching theory known as supersymmetry. SUSY, as it is endearingly called, is a daring theory that doubles the number of particles needed to explain the world. And it could be just what particle physicists need to set them on the path to fresh enlightenment.

So what's so wrong with the standard model? First off, there are some obvious sins of omission. It has nothing whatsoever to say about the fourth fundamental force of nature, gravity, and it is also silent on the nature of dark matter. Dark matter is no trivial matter: if our interpretation of certain astronomical observations is correct, the stuff outweighs conventional matter in the cosmos by more than 4 to 1.

Ironically enough, though, the real trouble begins with the Higgs. The Higgs came about to solve a truly massive problem: the fact that the basic building blocks of ordinary matter (things such as electrons and quarks, collectively known as fermions) and the particles that carry forces (collectively called bosons) all have a property we call mass. Theories could see no rhyme or reason in particles' masses and could not predict them; they had to be measured in experiments and added into the theory by hand.

3 into 1....HMMMMMM

The hierarchy problem is not the only defect in the standard model. There is also the problem of how to reunite all the forces. In today's universe, the three forces dealt with by the standard model have very different strengths and ranges. At a subatomic level, the strong force is the strongest, the weak the weakest and the electromagnetic force somewhere in between.

Towards the end of the 1960s, though, Weinberg, then at Harvard University, showed with Abdus Salam and Sheldon Glashow that this hadn't always been the case. At the kind of high energies prevalent in the early universe, the weak and electromagnetic forces have one and the same strength; in fact they unify into one force. The expectation was that if you extrapolated back far enough towards the big bang, the strong force would also succumb, and be unified with the electromagnetic and weak force in one single super-force.

Blood brothers?

String theory and supersymmetry are two as-yet unproved theories about the make-up of the universe. But they are not necessarily related.

It is true that most popular variants of string theory take a supersymmetric universe as their starting point. String theorists, who have taken considerable flak for advocating a theory that has consistently struggled to make testable predictions, will breathe a huge sigh of relief if supersymmetry is found.

That might be premature: the universe could still be supersymmetric without string theory being correct. Conversely, at the kind of energies probed by the LHC, it is not clear that supersymmetry is a precondition for string theory. "It is easier to understand string theory if there is supersymmetry at the LHC," says Edward Witten, a theorist at Princeton University, "but it is not clear that it is a logical requirement."

If supersymmetry does smooth the way for string theory, however, that could be a decisive step towards a theory that solves the greatest unsolved problem of physics: why gravity seems so different to all the rest of the forces in nature. If so, supersymmetry really could have all the answers.

[link to www.newscientist.com]

[link to macedoniaonline.eu]

A top scientist at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.

The LHC, built inside a 27-km circular subterranean tunnel deep beneath the Franco-Swiss border outside Geneva, functions like a sort of orbital motorway for extremely high-speed hadrons - typically either protons or lead ions.

The differences are, firstly, that the streams of particles are moving at velocities within a whisker of light speed - such that each stream has as much energy in it as a normal car going at 1000mph. Secondly, the beams are arranged in such fashion that the two streams swerve through one another occasionally, which naturally results in huge numbers of incredibly violent head-on collisions.

These collisions are sufficiently violent that they are expected to briefly create conditions similar to those obtaining countless aeons ago, not long after the Big Bang, when the entire universe was still inconceivably small - it was smaller than a proton for quite some time, seemingly, still with all the stuff that nowadays makes up all the supra-enormity of space and galaxies and so forth packed in somehow.

dimensional portals now they decide to let the curious in a bit-dimensional portals/vortices/torus/all kinds of unknowns could "walk through" as I have said-seems it is not so far-fetched after all.

bump

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/14/2009 07:22 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.tesla-museum.org]

Highlighting
New York Times, Sunday, Oct. 3, 1915 date

[link to www.tfcbooks.com]

"For instance, it is claimed that static disturbances will fatally interfere with the transmission, while, as a matter of fact, there is no static disturbance possible in properly designed transmission and receiving circuits. Quite recently I have described in a patent, circuits which are absolutely immune to static and other interferences *so much so that when a telephone is attached, there is absolute silence, even lightning in the immediate vicinity not producing a click of the diaphragm, while 'in the ordinary telephonic conversation there are all kinds of noises. Transmission without static interference has many wonderful properties, besides, first of which is that unlimited amounts of power can be transmitted with very small loss.

"Another contention is that there can be no secrecy in wireless telephone conversation. I say it is absurd to raise this contention when it is positively demonstrated by experiments that the earth is more suitable for transmission than any wire could ever be. A wireless telephone conversation can be made as secret as thought.

"I have myself erected a plant for the purpose of connecting by wireless telephone the chief centers of the world, and from this plant as many as a hundred will be able to talk absolutely without interference and with absolute secrecy. This plant would simply be connected with the telephone central exchange of New York City, and any subscriber will be able to talk to any other telephone subscriber in the world, and all this without any change in his apparatus. This plan has been called my "world system." By the same means I propose also to transmit pictures and project images, so that the subscriber will not only hear the voice, but see the person to whom he is talking. Pictures transmitted over wires is a perfectly simple art practiced today. Many inventors have labored on it, but the chief credit is due Professor Korn of Munich.

"His apparatus can be attached to a wireless plant and at any other wireless plant can be reproduced. I have undertaken this in the hope of establishing a service which would greatly facilitate the work of the press. A picture could be sent from a battlefield in Europe to New York in five minutes if the proper instruments were available.

"A further advantage would be that transmission is instant and free of the unavoidable delay experienced with the use of wires and cables. As I have already made known, the current passes through the earth, starting from the transmission station with infinite speed, slowing down to the speed of light at a distance of 6,000 miles, then increasing in speed from that region and reaching the receiving station again with infinite velocity.

"It's all a wonderful thing. Wireless is coming to mankind in its full meaning like a hurricane some of these days. Some day there will be, say, six great wireless telephone stations in a world system connecting all the inhabitants on this earth to one another, not only by voice, but by sight. It's surely coming.

New York Times, Oct. 4, 1915 p. 4, col. 3

Nikola Tesla, the inventor, winner of the 1915 Nobel Physics Prize, has filed patent applications on the essential parts of a machine the possibilities of which test a layman's imagination and promise a parallel of Thor's shouting thunderbolts from the sky to punish those who angered the gods. Dr. Tesla insists there is nothing sensational about it, that it is but the fruition of many years of work and study. He is not yet ready to give the details of the engine which he says will render fruitless any military expedition against a country which possesses it. Suffice to say that the destructive invention will go through space with a speed of 300 miles a second, and manless airship without propelling engine or wings, sent by electricity to any desired point on the globe on its errand of destruction, if destruction its manipulator wishes to effect.

Ten miles or a thousand miles, it will be all the same to the machine, the inventor says. Straight to the point, on land or on sea, it will be able to go with precision, delivering a blow that will paralyze or kill, as is desired. A man in a tower on Long Island could shield New York against ships or army by working a lever, if the inventor's anticipations become realizations.

"It is not the time," said Dr. Tesla yesterday, "to go into the details of this thing. It is founded on a principle that means great things in peace, it can be used for great things in war. But I repeat, this is no time to talk of such things."

"It is perfectly practicable to transmit electrical energy without wires and produce destructive effects at a distance. I have already constructed a wireless transmitter which makes this possible, and have described it in my technical publications, among which I may refer to my patent 1,119,732 [*] recently granted. With transmitters of this kind we are enabled to project electrical energy in any amount to any distance and apply it for innumerable purposes, both in peace and war. Through the universal adoption of this system, ideal conditions for the maintenance of law and order will be realized, for then the energy necessary to the enforcement of right and justice will be normally productive, yet potential, and in any moment available, for attack and defense. The power transmitted need not be necessarily destructive, for, if existence is made to depend upon it, its withdrawal or supply will bring about the same results as those now accomplished by force of arms.

"But when unavoidable, the same agent may be used to destroy property and life. The art is already so far developed that great destructive effects can be produced at any point on the globe, determined beforehand and with great accuracy. In view of this I have not thought it hazardous to predict a few years ago that the wars of the future will not be waged with explosives but with electrical means."

Dr. Tesla then said that it would be possible with his wireless mechanism to direct an ordinary aeroplane, manless, to any point over a ship or an army, and to discharge explosives of great strength from the base of operations.

Asked to express an opinion upon the announcement last Sunday of Charles H. Harris, and electrical engineer of Los Angeles, that he would be able to surround this country with an electrical wall of fire in time of war, Dr. Tesla gave it as his opinion that Mr. Harris was not practical.

"It is hard to stamp as impossible such results as those described in the press dispatches to which you refer. Granted, however, that the project is feasible, it would take more than all the motive power obtainable in the United States to throw a wall of fire around the country. In fact, even the passage of small currents at considerable distances through air consumes a great deal of energy on account of the immense pressure required. So, for instance, in lightening discharges, energy may be delivered at the rated of billions of horsepower, though the currents are of smaller volume than those developed by electrical generators in our power houses."

fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tesla patents-many from 1915 or earlier---surely they have made "progress" since then...

Did not know that Tesla was so pro female...

The Queen is the Center of Life

"BUT the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.

"The acquisition of new fields of endeavor by women, their gradual usurpation of leadership, will dull and finally dissipate feminine sensibilities, will choke the maternal instinct, so that marriage and motherhood may become abhorrent and human civilization draw closer and closer to the perfect civilization of the bee."

The significance of this lies in the principle dominating the economy of the bee--the most highly organized and intelligently coordinated system of any form of nonrational animal life--the all-governing supremacy of the instinct for immortality which makes divinity out of motherhood.

The center of all bee life is the queen. She dominates the hive, not through hereditary right, for any egg may be hatched into a reigning queen, but because she is the womb of this insect race.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

the janitors Sanitize constantly, scrubbing and scrubbing to make sure you do not find the truth and step away and unplug from the created matrix-blinding many to the divine self

trying to steal 'fire' from the 'gods' will only lead to FIRE as prophecy foretold by many world faiths
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
many vids hosted by CERN

[link to cdsweb.cern.ch]

current vids [link to cdsweb.cern.ch]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.williamhenry.net]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 564424
United States
11/14/2009 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look at that copper-and Copper can be hardened MUCH GREATER than most know...the power that thing takes in and the power it will put out-well, weather will get much worst...rapidly-

Although all planets and even the sun are undergoing changes-they are playing "god"

They may be gods like many of us-but they are NOT the Most High...and usurpers will not fair well from what I C(for the life of me I cannot figure out how my carbon is doing this);)

Thx for the pic :gdp:

all those windings...stargate configurations...like Saturn...

All that activity in Babylon...stargates and oil...trying to locate some time portal devices...nasty thieves...

Everyone better dig in-the scorching is approaching, the persecution of the 'saints' is upon us all

and most think Cern is part of the stargate series...oh boy...

Thx for the bump too. hf
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

What?

The machine will force the equivalent energy a mosquito uses to flap its wing one time into an atomic sized space.

Your just getting confused by the machines size and the scary sound "Trillion electron volts".

Thus your doom talk is really sort of funny, your making doom out of less energy than it takes to push a keyboard key.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/14/2009 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
No actually I have been involved with radium physics for about 25 yrs...I am more concerned about what they really do not know and apparently it is shared by many scientists as well.

Funny, to think you think I am afraid of Giga as I am not or TEV...but they obviously do not know and that is the bigger problem-the arrogance.

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALICE is about to venture forth into the rabbit hole

I hope she is wearing a nice outfit, maybe something white,

or something RED...

Through the looking glaSS she will go...

[link to cdsweb.cern.ch]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
symposium, in dec...with webcast access it seems,

A new era in particle physics approaches with the start of the LHC, a symposium to commemorate many significant events that have marked high-energy physics in the past 50 years will be held at CERN on 3-4 December 2009.
[link to cdsweb.cern.ch]

The list of confirmed distinguished speakers reads like the Who’s Who of particle physics of the second half of the 20th Century, including the Nobel Laureates James Cronin, Jerome Friedman, Sheldon Glashow, David Gross, Gerardus ‘t Hooft, Leon Lederman, Burton Richter, Carlo Rubbia, Jack Steinberger, Samuel Ting, Martinus Veltman, Stephen Weinberg and Frank Wilczek.

They will share with us memories of several landmark events that, over the past 50 years, have shaped our field of science. These events include the discovery of the J/ψ particle by Richter and Ting in the 1970s; the work of Glashow, Salam and Weinberg on the theory of the unified weak and electromagnetic interactions; the discovery of fundamental asymmetries in the K-meson sector by Cronin and Fitch; the contributions to the SPS proton-antiproton collider by Rubbia and van der Meer that led to the discovery of the W and Z bosons in the 1980s; the discovery of the muon neutrino by Lederman, Schwartz and Steinberger; the SLAC experiments of Friedman, Kendall and Taylor in deep-inelastic scattering of electrons in the 1960s; the development of the mathematical basis of the electroweak theory by ‘t Hooft and Veltman in the 1970s; and the discovery of asymptotic freedom in the theory of strong interactions by Gross, Politzer and Wilczek.

The year 2009 also marks the 50th anniversary of the commissioning of CERN’s Proton Synchrotron and the 20th anniversary of the start-up of LEP. A review of these CERN's machines that have greatly contributed to the physics developments listed above will be given by Lyndon Evans, Stephen Myers, Emilio Picasso and Guenther Plass, while a look at the future of CERN’s accelerator complex will be provided by CERN Director-General Rolf-Dieter Heuer.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Adami, C. (2006). “What Do Robots Dreams Of?” Science 314 (5802): 1093-1094.

Aleksander, I. (2000). How to Build a Mind. London, Weidenfeld & Nicolson.

Aleksander, I. (2001). “The Self 'out there'.” Nature 413: 23.

Aleksander, I. and H. Morton (2005). “Enacted Theories of Visual Awareness, A Neuromodelling Analysis”. in BVAI 2005, LNCS 3704.

Atkinson, A. P., M. S. C. Thomas, et al. (2000). “Consciousness: mapping the theoretical landscape.” Trends in Cognitive Sciences 4 (10): 372-382.

Baars, B. J. (1988). A Cognitive Theory of Consciousness. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.

Baars, B. J. (2002). “The Conscious Access Hypothesis: origins and recent evidence.” Trends in Cognitive Sciences 6 (1): 47-52.

Bongard, J., v. Zykov, et al. (2006). “Resilient Machines Through Continuous Self-Modeling.” Science 314 (5802): 1118-1121.

Chella, A., S. Gaglio, et al. (2001). “Conceptual representations of actions for autonomous robots.” Robotics and Autonomous Systems 34 (4): 251-264.

Chella, A. and R. Manzotti (2007). Artificial Consciousness. Exeter (UK), Imprint Academic.

Chrisley, R. (1995). “Non-conceptual Content and Robotics: Taking Embodiment Seriously”. in Android Epistemology. F. K, G. C and H. P., Cambridge, AAAI/MIT Press: 141-166.

Chrisley, R. (2003). “Embodied artificial intelligence.” Artificial Intelligence 149: 131-150.

Cotterill, R. M. J. (1995). “On the unity of conscious experience.” Journal of Consciousness Studies 2: 290-311.

Dennett, D. C. (1991). Consciousness explained. Boston, Little Brown and Co.

Drestke, F. (2000). Perception, Knowledge and Belief. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.

Edelman, G. M. and G. Tononi (2000). A Universe of Consciousness. How Matter Becomes Imagination. London, Allen Lane.

Franklin, S. (2003). “IDA: A Conscious Artefact?” in Machine Consciousness. O. Holland. Exeter (UK), Imprint Academic.

Haikonen, P. O. (2003). The Cognitive Approach to Conscious Machine. London, Imprint Academic.

Harnad, S. (1990). “The Symbol Grounding Problem.” Physica D (42): 335-346.

Harnad, S. (1995). “Grounding symbolic capacity in robotic capacity”. in "Artificial Route" to "Artificial Intelligence": Building Situated Embodied Agents. L. Steels and R. A. Brooks. New York, Erlbaum.

Hesslow, G. (2002). “Conscious thought as simulation of behaviour and perception.” Trends in Cognitive Sciences 6 (6): 242-247.

Hesslow, G. (2003). Can the simulation theory explain the inner world? Lund (Sweden), Department of Physiological Sciences.

Holland, O., (2003). Machine consciousness. New York, Imprint Academic.

Jennings, C. (2000). “In Search of Consciousness.” Nature Neuroscience 3 (8): 1.

Kuipers, B. (2005). “Consciousness: drinking from the firehose of experience”. in National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-05).

Manzotti, R. (2005). “The What Problem: Can a Theory of Consciousness be Useful?” in Yearbook of the Artificial. P. Lang. Berna.

Manzotti, R. (2006). “An alternative process view of conscious perception.” Journal of Consciousness Studies 13 (6): 45-79.

Manzotti, R. (2007). “From Artificial Intelligence to Artificial Consciousness”. in Artificial Consciousness. A. Chella and R. Manzotti. London, Imprint Academic.

McCarthy, J. (1995). “Making Robot Conscious of their Mental States”. in Machine Intelligence. S. Muggleton. Oxford, Oxford University Press.

McDermott, D. (2001). Mind and Mechanism. Cambridge (Mass), MIT Press.

Minsky, M. (1991). “Conscious Machines”. in Machinery of Consciousness, National Research Council of Canada.

Minsky, M. (2006). The Emotion Machine: Commonsense Thinking, Artificial Intelligence, and the Future of the Human Mind. New York, Simon & Schuster.

Noë, A. (2004). Action in Perception. Cambridge (Mass), MIT Press.

O' Regan, K. and A. Noe (2001). “A sensorimotor account of visual perception and consciousness.” Behavioral and Brain Sciences 24 (5).

Revonsuo, A. (1995). “Consciousness, dreams, and virtual realities.” Philosophical Psychology 8: 35-58.

Rockwell, T. (2005). Neither ghost nor brain. Cambridge (Mass), MIT Press.

Sanz, R. (2005). “Design and Implementation of an Artificial Conscious Machine”. in IWAC2005, Agrigento.

Shanahan, M. P. (2005). “Global Access, Embodiment, and the Conscious Subject.” Journal of Consciousness Studies 12 (12): 46-66.

Sloman, A. (2003). “Virtual Machines and Consciousness.” Journal of Consciousness Studies 10 (4-5).

Stein, B. E. and M. A. Meredith (1999). The merging of the senses. Cambridge (Mass), MIT Press.

Taylor, J. G. (2002). “Paying attention to consciousness.” Trends in Cognitive Sciences 6 (5): 206-210.

Ziemke, T. (2001). “The Construction of 'Reality' in the Robot: Constructivist Perpectives on Situated Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Robotics.” Foundations of Science 6 (1-3): 163-233.

all these papers are not fiction...demonstrating what is planned for many who are strong enough...to overcome

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

As waves upon my head the circling curl,

So in the sacred dance weave ye and whirl.

Dance then, O heart, a whirling circle be.

Burn in this flame - is not the candle He?

.Mowlana Jalaludin Rumi
(1207-1273)

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/15/2009 02:55 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
For quite some time, Ronald Mallett has been working on plans for a time machine. This machine uses a ring laser and the theory of relativity.

Mallett first argued that the ring laser would produce a limited amount of frame-dragging which might be measured experimentally, saying: In Einstein's general theory of relativity, both matter and energy can create a gravitational field.

This means that the energy of a light beam can produce a gravitational field. My current research considers both the weak and strong gravitational fields produced by a single continuously circulating unidirectional beam of light. In the weak gravitational field of a unidirectional ring laser, it is predicted that a spinning neutral particle, when placed in the ring, is dragged around by the resulting gravitational field.

In a later paper, he argued that at sufficient energies, the circulating laser might produce not just frame-dragging but also closed timelike curves, allowing time travel into the past: For the strong gravitational field of a circulating cylinder of light, I have found new exact solutions of the Einstein field equations for the exterior and interior gravitational fields of the light cylinder.

The exterior gravitational field is shown to contain closed timelike lines. The presence of closed timelike lines indicates the possibility of time travel into the past.

This creates the foundation for a time machine based on a circulating cylinder of light.

Funding for his program, now known as The Space-time Twisting by Light (STL) project, is progressing.

Full details on the project, Mallett's theories, a list of upcoming public lectures and links to popular articles on his work can be found at the professor's UConn web page, and an illustration showing the concept on which Mallett has designed the time machine can be seen on a Geocities webpage.

He also wrote a book titled Time Traveler: A Scientist's Personal Mission to Make Time Travel a Reality, co-written with New York Times best-selling author Bruce B. Henderson, that was first published in 2006.

In June 2008, motion picture director Spike Lee's production company announced it had acquired the film rights to Mallett's book. Lee is co-writing the movie script and directing the picture.

[link to www.phys.uconn.edu]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking Glass technology...and Montauk....with Tesla technology much more advanced does open the door or the rabbit hole as the case may be.

They have a big enough solenoid to pull it off-if they get the physics right.

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 11/15/2009 04:12 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Full Circle

User ID: 818328
Canada
11/15/2009 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that there are two mountains to the east of Cern, and located within those two mountains is Sion?
Born into this World
We create echoes of our inward yearnings
And Shift along the Axis
From matter to Spirit
- Scott Mutter
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm interesting, I had been reading something about that as I had lived in a Zion when I was a child decades back-

My largest concern is the experimental aspect of what they are playing with...I just have a sense of dread...and from what I was told long ago about these times...but I do not abide in fear as they are going to do what they are going to do...seems many may speak out about all kinds of things but of no consequence to elite

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Full Circle

User ID: 818328
Canada
11/15/2009 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I understand. I had a sense of dread about it too when they first started talking about it.
Born into this World
We create echoes of our inward yearnings
And Shift along the Axis
From matter to Spirit
- Scott Mutter
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/15/2009 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
what would be the motivation for all the lies and I am not buying that everyone will freak out story either?

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 813097
United States
11/15/2009 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
so glad that you are watching this for us!
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/16/2009 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am finding him to be very credible sounding-I sense honesty

If this person is a fake they are very good...

I am finding the series very worthwhile

I am on the 11th one and it aligns with prior insighr

For those interested in the advanced tech rarely revealed.

Take care hf

hf

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/16/2009 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.scribd.com]
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
11/16/2009 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
His paper is there on the last link for anyone to check and he has made several valid points

I would not discount him. hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++