User ID: 810536
United States
12/22/2009 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Cern Power___Colder than Space
nice picture of particles...elementary

[link to physics.uoregon.edu]

When Penzias and Wilson examined their signal of static, they discovered all of the following

* the signal was unchanged with direction
* the signal was unchanged with time
* pigeon droppings added to the signal
I've re-read their abstract and can't find a reference to the poop addingto the anomalous signal. They were systematically eliminating variables in order to account for it. 3.5 deg K was the unknown qty,>10x their largest known system error which was the "no signal"detector termination.
Just two (very bright) guys on a hill in NJ scratchin their heads & sweepin poop.
They collaborated very closely with Dicke & his team whom I believe Alpher was the mathematical horsepower behind it.
Kind of the undoing in a way, by giving the theoretical guys another shot in the arm, so to speak. Now we've got 'em wanting to create stuff that is based on quantum fringes.Don't even get me started on the "standard model" because their isn't one!

The references in paper below are a who's who of 20th century science.

[link to articles.adsabs.harvard.edu]

If a piece of bread was able to shut down the LHC before this last accelerator EXERCISE and if pigeon dropping added to the signal in Penzias and Wilso...static studies...well what makes anyone think playing with MEGA voltage....and MEGA magnetics....all will stay the same???

It will not and IT CAN NOT.

Just the copper they have wound around their portal in their device...would generate electrical charge and some HEAVY magnetics...

They are using liquid helium and liquid nitrogen to cool the BEAMS

that is HOW MUCH HEAT IS BEING GENERATED and they still have malfunctions with coolant devices...many

Now they are fine tuning their portal generator some more...so many bells and whistles-lots of QA...

Particle physics...and diagram found there...
[link to www.pha.jhu.edu]
 Quoting: ShadowDancer

All of this is mans sinful nature attempting to be the most high GOD.(not like but to be GOD)Soon enough he will see his folly.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2009 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Martinus Veltman videos are excellent, I think they should be commended for their common sense approach.
Put them in middle school curriculum.

bump bump
ShadowDancer  (OP)

User ID: 287857
United States
12/22/2009 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Doubt any middle school or elementary school will ever be so lucky-it seems they are demanding in Tx via board of education that all books prior to 1997 be destroyed-NOT RESOLD or given to charity-I have noticed more clearing of older books as well...history books...destroyed...eh???

All the scientists, astrophysicists, molecular experts, blood experts, pathogen and infective problems...so many dying the last few years PREmAtuRely

seems rather odd in light of so many other factors-striking

I remember being in school so long ago-and I was always disappointed in the paltry science classes-

and so many resources that could be easily applied-even all my kids loved science-and were not encouraged in the field the way they should be-luckily I have a big interest and they were able to still learn.
With the shortages in this country of people with a mathematics or science background and the supposed inability to interest the younger ones-I dispute that

Tray and find a chemistry set...good luck...and the ones out there-I can pull a better one together from my kitchen then what they sell compared to 40 yrs ago...NO COMPARISON

and they blame the kids or the parents...same old swag...dirt covered.

Take care BB hf

:jaguar77:

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 12/22/2009 06:40 PM
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/22/2009 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
on the book-good that you do see that

many do that or they put some other being channeled or otherwise in to it as if that gives them credibility

Others have gotten some insight from it-but again I refrain and restrict my studies in some areas-I C the accumulation of information at times is a mere distraction

better to sit silently apart from the fracas and discern. Many are easily bored...others struggle with the silence...but clarification is enlightening if one sticks with it.

Ciao hf
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/25/2009 02:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

many do that or they put some other being channeled or otherwise in to it as if that gives them credibility

Others have gotten some insight from it-but again I refrain and restrict my studies in some areas-I C the accumulation of information at times is a mere distraction

better to sit silently apart from the fracas and discern. Many are easily bored...others struggle with the silence...but clarification is enlightening if one sticks with it.

Ciao hf

I used to channel(not entities) - you remember - with the big knob on the old tv's. And looking at my cue ball- all I see are chalk smudges, thought I saw a swirl once but my thumb erased that idea! LOL
I like the silence - seems to un-encumber the mind, lets the gears turn more efficiently,it truly is golden.
You're right about chemistry sets - even trying to supplies. My 5 yr old grandson & I are "discovering" PH and acid-base reactions at the present.
Anyway I just wanted to wish you a merry christmas.
GOD bless you and yours. u2efine
BTW; Check my sig - is it ok to use an excerpt from one of your post's?
Also I didn't get your e-mail, filters removed, pls try again.
stargazer

User ID: 843343
United Kingdom
12/25/2009 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
All the scientists, astrophysicists, molecular experts, blood experts, pathogen and infective problems...so many dying the last few years PREmAtuRely

i also cant believe how Dr. Royal Raymond Rife and Wilhelm Reich's discoveries regarding cures for diseases such as cancer, an Austrian-American psychiatrist and psychoanalyst have been rejected by the public. Rife frequencies and orgone are a medical breakthough and yet the health sector dont even bother to look into it.

this is like the old conflict between galileo's proven scientific beliefs and the church. people dont like it when scientific breakthough's, conflict with another's beliefs.

Orthodox big-money medicine resents and seeks to neutralize and/or destroy those who challenge its beliefs.

an example of this is when william reich was sent to prison after consistently saying that orgone has proven health benefits.

he wasnt given a fair chance. there were too many criticisms regarding his discoveries from groups such as the media and government bodies.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/26/2009 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
they busted Reich's chops...cannot have him spreading the truth around or seeing how they used his material to take peoples minds apart and manipulate...likely why so many of his books were burned in this country...

It was very clear when a host of doctors and such came to Rifes publicized dinner-proclaiming success fighting disease...and then because of the success they blacklisted him...just like they do many who try and share major breakthroughs with the world

Some greedy swine at the top-they could claim to be kosher and likely do...but they love the bacon...and the muck

[link to lhc.web.cern.ch]

[link to press.web.cern.ch]

Experiments at LEP

The LEP accelerator had four interaction points. The detectors were named: ALEPH, DELPHI, L3 and OPAL. The first collaboration to register the collisions was OPAL, followed by ALEPH and L3. The DELPHI collaboration saw the first collisions one day later because of a misadjusted magnet in the accelerator that prevented the particles from colliding at that interaction point.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

stargazer

User ID: 843343
United Kingdom
12/26/2009 10:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to lhc.web.cern.ch]

[link to press.web.cern.ch]

Experiments at LEP

The LEP accelerator had four interaction points. The detectors were named: ALEPH, DELPHI, L3 and OPAL. The first collaboration to register the collisions was OPAL, followed by ALEPH and L3. The DELPHI collaboration saw the first collisions one day later because of a misadjusted magnet in the accelerator that prevented the particles from colliding at that interaction point.

bump
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/26/2009 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ciao hf

I used to channel(not entities) - you remember - with the big knob on the old tv's. And looking at my cue ball- all I see are chalk smudges, thought I saw a swirl once but my thumb erased that idea! LOL
I like the silence - seems to un-encumber the mind, lets the gears turn more efficiently,it truly is golden.
You're right about chemistry sets - even trying to supplies. My 5 yr old grandson & I are "discovering" PH and acid-base reactions at the present.
Anyway I just wanted to wish you a merry christmas.
GOD bless you and yours. u2efine
BTW; Check my sig - is it ok to use an excerpt from one of your post's?
Also I didn't get your e-mail, filters removed, pls try again.
 Quoting: BatBoy

May you have an incredible New Year...full of promise and revelations.

come the fall...next year would be a GREAT time to Transform ones inner awareness-the ability to do so will be pronounced...scorp haters will really be feeling the 'heat'...

I will send e-mail again but not at the moment-working on some graphics...and cannot pull myself away, was just checking in as I have been sparse Here...

No problem using it I am honored that you can appreciate the sentiment.

I have been involved with the graphics and I have a learning curve to embrace. :)

It is one thing to draw or even do calligraphy free hand and quite another to adapt my 'caveman' ways to the futuristic contraptions... :) but coming along nicely.

medical tech is one thing...gizmos and widgets another. lol

hiding

lots of resources being used for this project-trying to take a shortcut-really create chaos and then try to figure out a way off or out...while the masses are left to suffer the consequences from their usurper ways...

funny group, acting like they are playing a game instead of what they are truly up to...even the ones doing it for some valiant reason are likely being duped to those who have no ethics or any sense of honor...that is the way it goes-the really vile trick the ignorant and gullible...

Someone could have PhD's and still be ignorant...

or they could be a pauper with very little formal education and come forward with great insights...

Take care and enjoy the cooler weather...or cold depending on how one views it...

I am enjoying the snow-unlike my youth when the warmer temps were fine

times change.

thankfully
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/27/2009 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shadowdancer,
No problem using it I am honored that you can appreciate the sentiment.
You stated that so eloquently,so much nicer than I would have.

gizmos and widgets another.
If their hardware widgets I can comprehend them much easier than software ones. The learning curve is long and hard. Caveman is a good description - I've wanted to club the 'puter more than once !

the really vile trick the ignorant and gullible...
That was me not too long ago - I love researching this stuff but I seem to be drawn to spreading the truth to others more & more - IF only others would free their minds. Still I'm planting "seeds" - some will sprout' some won't.

As for the weather' we're buried in snow - in 6 months we'll be sweating. I'm thankful for each day I'm here.

The jaguar pic - one of yours? I like it.

Best wishes and blessings for the coming year. hf
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/27/2009 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Once I get my new toy figured out I will have some cool ones...but sadly the jag pic is not my work but anothers'-

I found it striking so many mundane icons...nice to have some real art

You enjoy the season-preparing in all ways-

smile_kiss
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/27/2009 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw I respect those who see the error in their ways and consciously choose to walk in sound steps

Not as easy as what most do.

Peace be your guide and may it enrich you hf

:baloon34:
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

re
User ID: 850704
United Kingdom
12/27/2009 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Hell aint hot.
It's cold...cold as hell."
 Quoting: me 651214

Here ladies and gentlemen is a very large clue...!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 646699
United States
12/27/2009 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
:gdp:

The CERN Machine.
 Quoting: 9teen.47™

Why does that thing remind me of an evil eye?
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/27/2009 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Hell aint hot.
It's cold...cold as hell."

Here ladies and gentlemen is a very large clue...!
 Quoting: re 850704

cold as hell is much colder than it is outside in the nearest snowbank

FiReIcE would be the word I have used-

and it would be accurate...
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/27/2009 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
:gdp:

The CERN Machine.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 646699

with an 'iris' in the center...a portal to the void kind of thing

creepy-knowing the kind of power they are running through it and their goals unmentioned...rather bleak for many imho

all that copper has electrons really excited...and magnetics of such a large solenoid...seems FoRbOdInG

in many ways
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 434868
Netherlands
12/27/2009 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

with an 'iris' in the center...a portal to the void kind of thing

creepy-knowing the kind of power they are running through it and their goals unmentioned...rather bleak for many imho

all that copper has electrons really excited...and magnetics of such a large solenoid...seems FoRbOdInG

in many ways

Maybe you should just, you know, educate yourself, rather then let your imagination run rampant.

It is NOT secret, the goals ARE mentioned.
You just have to bother to learn.
book
Knowledge will set you free.
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/27/2009 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

implying I am in error?

Halcyon rofl....funny one you are...even their own scientists have stated they could open a portal and that something could come through..."something" of another dimension

so their own scientists are supposedly uneducated also-is that what you are suggesting???

they do not know-that is also what they have said...like a Jurassic moment...just because one can does not mean they should...

Are you actually buying what they say in entirety???

Amazing

To think I would spout off based on emotion-funny, seems you do not know me very well.

Enjoy the platitudes for me they ring hollow

Take care hf
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/28/2009 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
United States Patent 4712155

A method and apparatus altering a region of plasma that lies above the earth's surface at altitudes (e.g. below 50 kilometer) where the collison rate of the electrons in the plasma is originally greater than the cyclotron frequency of the electrons. First, artificial magnetic lines of force are established from the earth's surface by positioning a loop of cable at the earth's surface. An electrical current of sufficient amperage is passed through the cable which inherently generates the artificial magnetic field from the center of the loop. The field strength B on the artificial lines in the region of plasma to be altered is sufficient to increase the cyclotron frequency of the electrons in the plasma so that it will exceed the rate of collosion of the electrons. The plasma is then excited by electron cyclotron resonance heating to thereby further alter the plasma by transmitting circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation upward in a direction substantially parallel to and along the artificial field lines.
[link to www.freepatentsonline.com]

US Patent References:
Method and apparatus for communicating through a region of ionized gas
Molmud - May, 1964 - 3133250

Self-focusing antenna system
Sferrazza et al. - March, 1965 - 3174150

Space station and system for operating same
Schiff et al. - May, 1967 - 3174705

Reentry communication by material addition
Nelson - October, 1966 - 3277375

Means for communicating through a layer of ionized gases
Seaton - January, 1967 - 3300721

What is claimed is:

1. A method of creating an artificial electron cyclotron resonance heating region of plasma at about 50 km above the earth's surface in which the collision rate of the electrons in said plasma is greater than the cyclotron frequency of said electrons, said method comprising:

establishing a first artificial magnetic field having a plurality of artificial field lines which extend from the surface of the earth through said region of plasma by

positioning a circular loop of an electrical conductive cable at the surface of the earth so that the center of said loop will be colinear with the said artificial magnetic field lines;

passing an electric current through said loop to establish said artificial magnetic field having a magnetic field strength of about 10 fold greater than the field strength naturally occurring in said region; and

transmitting first circularly polarized electromagnetic radiation having a frequency from 10 kilohertz to 30 gigahertz from the earth's surface, said transmitting being conducted essentially at the outset of transmission substantially parallel to and along said field lines of said artificial magnetic field, adjusting the frequency of said first radiation to a value which will excite electron cyclotron resonance at an initial altitude of about 50 km above the earth's surface, whereby in the region in which said electron cyclotron resonance takes place heating, further ionization, and movement of both charged and neutral particles is effected.

2. The method of claim 1 wherein said excitation of electron cyclotron resonance is continued to cause movement of said plasma region along said artificial magnetic field lines upward to an altitude which is higher than the altitude at which said excitation was initiated.

3. The method of claim 2 wherein said rising plasma region pulls with it a substantial portion of neutral particles of the atmosphere which exist in or near said plasma region.

4. The method of claim 1 wherein there is provided at least one separate source of second electromagnetic radiation, said second radiation having at least one frequency different from said first radiation, impinging said at least one second radiation on said plasma region while said plasma region is undergoing electron cyclotron resonance excitation caused by said first radiation.

5. The method of claim 4 wherein said second radiation has a frequency which is absorbed by said plasma region.

6. The method of claim 1 wherein said first electromagnetic radiation is right hand circularly polarized in the northern hemisphere and left hand circularly polarized in the southern hemisphere.

7. The method of claim 4 wherein said loop is positioned at an angle with respect to the normal horizontal plane at the earth's surface whereby said artificial magnetic force lines will extend outwardly from the earth's surface at an angle with respect to a normally occurring earth's magnetic field line.

8. The method of claim 7 wherein the radius of said loop is approximately equal to the altitude of said region.

9. The method of claim 8 wherein said region is at an altitude of about 35 kilometers.

10. The method of claim 9 wherein said cable comprises a 1 meter diameter, superconductive cable positioned in a circular loop which, in turn, has a radius of 35 kilometers and wherein said amperage is substantially about 5×108 amperes.

11. The method of claim 5 including:

establishing a second artificial field at a point on the earth's surface at a point spaced from said first artificial magnetic field;

establishing a second plasma region along the artificial field lines of said second artificial magnetic field at an altitude substantially the same as the altitude of said plasma region of said first magnetic field;

and propogating said plasma waves between said first and second plasma regions.

DESCRIPTION

1. Technical Field

This invention relates to a method and apparatus for creating an artificial electric cyclotron resonance heating region of plasma and more particularly relates to creating artificial magnetic field lines from the earth's surface and then altering at least one region of plasma normally existing along said artificial lines at a selected altitude above the earth's surface.

How do these experiments and manipulations affect the earth and even their experiments at CERN???
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
For quite some time, Ronald Mallett has been working on plans for a time machine. This machine uses a ring laser and the theory of relativity. Mallett first argued that the ring laser would produce a limited amount of frame-dragging which might be measured experimentally, saying: In Einstein's general theory of relativity, both matter and energy can create a gravitational field. This means that the energy of a light beam can produce a gravitational field. My current research considers both the weak and strong gravitational fields produced by a single continuously circulating unidirectional beam of light. In the weak gravitational field of a unidirectional ring laser, it is predicted that a spinning neutral particle, when placed in the ring, is dragged around by the resulting gravitational field.

In a later paper, he argued that at sufficient energies, the circulating laser might produce not just frame-dragging but also closed timelike curves, allowing time travel into the past: For the strong gravitational field of a circulating cylinder of light, I have found new exact solutions of the Einstein field equations for the exterior and interior gravitational fields of the light cylinder. The exterior gravitational field is shown to contain closed timelike lines. The presence of closed timelike lines indicates the possibility of time travel into the past. This creates the foundation for a time machine based on a circulating cylinder of light.

Funding for his program, now known as The Space-time Twisting by Light (STL) project, is progressing. Full details on the project, Mallett's theories, a list of upcoming public lectures and links to popular articles on his work can be found at the professor's UConn web page, and an illustration showing the concept on which Mallett has designed the time machine can be seen on a Geocities webpage.

He also wrote a book titled Time Traveler: A Scientist's Personal Mission to Make Time Travel a Reality, co-written with New York Times best-selling author Bruce B. Henderson, that was first published in 2006. In June 2008, motion picture director Spike Lee's production company announced it had acquired the film rights to Mallett's book. Lee is co-writing the movie script and directing the picture.

[link to www.phys.uconn.edu]

Research Group Affiliation
Particle and Field Theory

University of Connecticut U-3046
2152 Hillside Road
Storrs, CT 06269-3046

Room #: P-414
Telephone: (860) 486-4693
Fax: (860) 486-3346
Email: [email protected]

Primary Research Interests:

* Black Holes
* General Relativity and Gravitation
* Quantum Cosmology
* Relativistic Astrophysics
* Time Travel

Does anyone wonder why they set Shiva in front of their building? Or why they use the name of ALICE???

Or the idea of 3D, 4D...to 5D or 6D???

Or the timing even of Johnny Depp(nanny world loves him and his androgynous ways...)release of Alice in Wonderland in 3D coming out in March 2010???

Or about the supposed Project Looking Glass and the tie ins to Philadelphia Experiment...or Tesla tech...

bump

bump

I would say something came through the norway doorway

guess most rather not think about it-

the swirling was rather evident and he has been studying time travel for several years-

Dr Mallett is not uneducated or letting his imagination go wild either.

makes my rants even more credible imho

many may discount but with research truth proves itself

Take care hf

:flor2:

Last Edited by ShadowDancer on 12/29/2009 07:42 PM
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/29/2009 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems a few are not grasping my concerns nor are they appreciating the incredible power being generated and likely opening dimensional doors(and some say already have)

fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
12/31/2009 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
BB sent another

not sure I have it right

check and see-hopefully it arrives

hiding

:AQfrhorn:
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/01/2010 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
FYI: Another thread on the subject.
Thread: I KNOW A GUY WHO WORKS AT CERN - HERE IS WHAT HE TOLD ME

ShadowDancer - The e-mail worked, it'll be a day or so.
Take care - gotta go now

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/02/2010 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

implying I am in error?

Halcyon rofl....funny one you are...even their own scientists have stated they could open a portal and that something could come through..."something" of another dimension

so their own scientists are supposedly uneducated also-is that what you are suggesting???

they do not know-that is also what they have said...like a Jurassic moment...just because one can does not mean they should...

Are you actually buying what they say in entirety???

Amazing

To think I would spout off based on emotion-funny, seems you do not know me very well.

Enjoy the platitudes for me they ring hollow

Take care hf

Hi SD - I must have missed this one - such grace under fire.
People - research it for yourself, don't even use SD's links & references - get your own - that's what I did trolling around here. Use links I post if you want to.
Being skeptical is a good thing - I still research some, not all references SD posts.
If you believe me to be in error, call it to my attention, and present your data - that's what science is all about.
BB
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 854204
United Kingdom
01/02/2010 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to perdurabo10.tripod.com]

Controversial Hadron Collider Set For Test Run In November 2009

By James Donahue

Scientists repairing the Large Hadron Collider near the France/Swiss border say the 17-mile-long doughnut-shaped machine may be ready for a restart sometime in November. That may or may not be good news, depending on just what happens once the device is in operation.

There was so much concern among some physicists when the machine was nearing completion one year ago that a court case was filed in an attempt to stop anyone from ever using the collider. They said they worry that the machine, located deep underground, may have the potential of destroying the world.

It is called a collider because the machine is designed to conduct high-energy particle collisions and help scientists understand such mysteries as how the universe was formed, the nature of dark matter, black holes, and whether other dimensions exist.

Walter Wagner, a former nuclear safety officer and Luis Sancho filed suit in US District Court, Hawaii, in an effort to stop scientists from using the collider. They said they worry that when the scientists begin smashing protons together at the speed of light it might produce a black hole that will consume the earth.

Also German chemist Otto Rossier of Eberhard Karls University joined another group of scientists who tried to stop the project by seeking an injunction from the European Court of Human Rights. Both court cases failed.

Rossler argued that his personal calculations showed the effect of smashing protons would create several tiny black holes that had the potential of destroying not only the Earth, but eventually swallowing up our entire solar system.

“It is quite plausible that these little black holes survive and will grow exponentially and eat the planet from the inside,” Rossler said. He said such a scenario could go on without us being aware of the threat because “the Earth could be sucked inside out within four years.”

In our own contact with the entity Abba Father we have been receiving constant warnings connected to what appears to be the operation of this machine. Just prior to the date that the collider was turned on the warning was a plea to the “kings of the earth” not to turn on a particular deadly device.

On September 10, 2008, the machine was turned on and the scientists said they successfully sent particles through the 17-mile-long tube at nearly the speed of light. All that was left was for the protons to be sent in separate directions so they would collide with each other and create what physicists believe would be something comparable to the “big bang.” A few editorial pundits made light of the fact that anybody worried about the collider destroying the world.

After that, everything went silent. There was no news from Europe. We made contact with the Abba Father and learned that the collider was no longer operable because “someone has turned it off.” He said some type of belt “was about to crash and make it unstable.”

The Abba Father, who has been forecasting major changes coming to the planet, suggested that spiritual forces were involved in the shutdown of the collider. “We cannot have a collision,” the entity said.

Indeed, a news report eventually revealed that right after the September 10 trial, there was a malfunction in a faulty transformer. After this, the team working on the transformer discovered a large helium leak believed caused by a faulty electrical connection between two magnets, which may have melted because of the high current used.

A recent article by Lewis Page for The Register web site gives more insight as to exactly what happened in the collider. Page wrote that the faulty electrical conductor melted under the load not only crashing the collider but releasing “a fearful tide of helium superfluid” that was so cold it froze everything in its path. Technicians working nearby narrowly escaped.

The repairs involved installation of new sensing devices to make sure all of the electrical connections are working properly and numerous other safety devices. The entire underground structure had to be superheated in the process and scientists have just been waiting for everything to cool down to a level that will allow the collider to be tested again.

James Gillies, head of CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research) said six of the eight superconducting sectors are presently down to an acceptable temperature level. He said he believes all eight of the sectors will be properly cooled by sometime in November. No date for a planned test run has yet been announced.

If the collider works and doesn’t set off a deadly chain reaction, physicists from around the world say they hope to use it to recreate energies and conditions believed to have occurred a trillionth of a second after the Big Bang. They say they want to create this effect then examine the debris for clues to the nature of mass and new forms of nature.

They said deadly doomsday chain reactions are unlikely although no one can be sure the collision of protons won’t have some effect on the world as we know it. The scientific community appears willing to take the risk. They have spent 15 years and well over $8 billion building a machine they believe will answer their questions.

The Page article notes that the CERN collider will be smashing “very small bits of matter” and that “barring unforeseen mishaps, the risk that they will blow up the Earth seems minimal.”

The Page article notes, however, that the proposed construction of an even larger collider is already on the drawing board and its purpose will be to crash matter and anti-matter together to see what happens.

It appears that even our esteemed scientific community is not thinking right these days. That they would be willing to accept a “minimal risk” of destroying the Earth while playing with their new $8 billion collider, just to glean information about the origins of our universe borders on a form of mental derangement.

That they would consider building a machine capable of smashing matter and anti-matter together is total insanity. All of the things we know about bringing matter and anti-matter together is that they react by totally annihilating each other and releasing their mass in the form of energy.

In other words, if the experiments at CERN fail to create a black hole that swallows up our world, the next machine they build will attempt to create an explosion unlike anything the world has ever seen. Page predicted the blast might make a supernova look like a mild belch by comparison.

Not to fear, however. The Abba Father assures us that the collider is not going to work this time either and that an ever larger one will never be built.
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/02/2010 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Selah

Abba Father does not lie.

As I said

as we go forward they shall continue encountering problems

surely the first Tower of Babel fell

The second towers falling indicated what was to come on the financial arena imho

but some just do not get it-

coolant problems and then the release of helium?...massive amounts and those cryogenics are rather UNFORGIVING unlike Most High...I said they would repeatedly have problems with cooling and coolants-playing with matter and anti-matter is MASSIVE in the HEAT it generates

"The repairs involved installation of new sensing devices to make sure all of the electrical connections are working properly and numerous other safety devices. The entire underground structure had to be superheated in the process and scientists have just been waiting for everything to cool down to a level that will allow the collider to be tested again." That HOT eh???

Who will be paying those carbon taxes???

While we are suppose to believe the earth is being over heated by my exhalation-

bump

Arrogance...PRIDE

goeth before the fall

Thx BB and thanks for the other info...

I am discouraged as they are being allowed to TERRORIZE the world

It is sad they think themselves superior to the whole of the world and what it contains-It is grievous that they MOCK the Most High

really sad.
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/04/2010 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

hiding
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

Anonymous Coward
United States
01/04/2010 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
A recent article by Lewis Page for The Register web site gives more insight as to exactly what happened in the collider. Page wrote that the faulty electrical conductor melted under the load not only crashing the collider but releasing “a fearful tide of helium superfluid” that was so cold it froze everything in its path. Technicians working nearby narrowly escaped.

The poor tech's - their the ones that give the "scientist's" a head start out the door when it doesn't go as planned.
One could only hope to be frozen before being suffocated.
It's not just the science being done there that can kill -
BB burnit
ShadowDancer  (OP)

United States
01/04/2010 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is pretty bad-and it still does not matter

sad, really

bump
fortitudo et spes

+++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++