Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,055 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 140,529
Pageviews Today: 241,851Threads Today: 81Posts Today: 1,622
03:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

obama is a lying crack smoking pillow biter, who has never or ever will do anything good for anyone but himself, at the taxpayers expense

max
User ID: 335332
Canada
07/26/2008 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
obama is a lying crack smoking pillow biter, who has never or ever will do anything good for anyone but himself, at the taxpayers expense
and you even give him a chance to lead you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440201
United States
07/26/2008 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: obama is a lying crack smoking pillow biter, who has never or ever will do anything good for anyone but himself, at the taxpayers expense
thats why hes slim huh
ZOSIME

User ID: 384163
United States
07/26/2008 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: obama is a lying crack smoking pillow biter, who has never or ever will do anything good for anyone but himself, at the taxpayers expense
Yea but tell that to the sheeple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 211517
United States
07/26/2008 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
he's also a masonic homosexual deviant.
max (OP)
User ID: 335332
Canada
07/26/2008 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
if people in the west don,t turn off thier tv... stop reading papers and magazines, even looking at the images, so they can get back intune with thier true gut feelings and emotions , they will always be easily led, fooled and robbed, the world really does want to see america live up to its ideals, its waiting for its people to stand up and say enough to its controllers. do that the whole world will be behind you.i know i will.
Enufs Enuf
User ID: 339212
United Kingdom
07/26/2008 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Phew - someone else DOES know...
slightly retarded republican
User ID: 468246
United States
07/26/2008 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I prefer my presidents to snort cocaine as opposed to smoking it.
AmericanGirl

User ID: 471175
United States
07/26/2008 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Click on the links below and you will find a cool namebased internet site that creates name-based social connections/diagrams and basically has history of the person you search.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SCARRIER. OBAMA isn't even in the database. Where did he come from?

MCCAIN IS IN THE DATABASE, BUT HIS SOCIAL NETWORK DIAGRAM LOOKS ALMOST THE SAME AS GWB.

[link to www.namebase.org] OBAMA

[link to www.namebase.org] MCCAIN
My identify was stolen right here on GLP, WTF!!!
ZOSIME

User ID: 384163
United States
07/26/2008 03:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
if people in the west don,t turn off thier tv... stop reading papers and magazines, even looking at the images, so they can get back intune with thier true gut feelings and emotions , they will always be easily led, fooled and robbed, the world really does want to see america live up to its ideals, its waiting for its people to stand up and say enough to its controllers. do that the whole world will be behind you.i know i will.
 Quoting: max 335332

nope they are all fixed on the color green
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 353064
United States
07/26/2008 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO WHO THE FUCK DO U WaNT TO LEaD US... U WaNT SOME LYING DIKE BITCH LEaDING US... OR aNOTHER TURTLE LOOKIN BUSH CONNECTED FUCKER... WHO REaLLY DONT HaVE MUCH FUKIN CHOICE..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440201
United States
07/26/2008 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
its just another "get whitey" ploy
Daniel

User ID: 368082
United States
07/26/2008 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

and you even give him a chance to lead you?
 Quoting: max 335332

Put the name bush43 in there and you have the

Perfect description - and look what he has done for us -

added over $6 TRILLION to the Deficit and started a

"many Generations long War on Terrorism."

Never Fear the PE(Power Elite) understands the necessity of

Alternating Powers to Deceive the Ignorant USELESS EATERS.

OBAM BAM said just 3 days ago -

Will Hunt down Al Qaeda & continue looking for Terrorists.

So you see your FEARS are Unfounded -

The WARS will Continue.

Daniel

nazi bush
Homeland S
Elias

User ID: 454918
United States
07/26/2008 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
:opothd:
“The world doesn't make sense until you force it to.”
- Frank Miller

"Don't buy into a superficial reality. It has an expiration date."
— Truth Devour (Wantin)

GLP