Gannon

User ID: 1494784
United States
08/11/2011 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What the FUCk is this HUMMing SOund
Where are you at, Canada?!

There are two facebook pages on this for the Windsor/Essex area...one limited to those who want to ignore that it is a worldwide phenomena (so they can sue somebody), and another new one that is wide open to all speculation...on purpose.

I'm spending my time on the second one, and just posted the image of a measuring device that caught proof of it a moment or two ago.

If this really bugs you, go buy a set of those Mack's solid silicone ear plugs. They are the ONLY thing I've found that helps reduce the nervous system irritation.

Cheers!
John
Detroit
Gadfly and Rogue Philosopher
Gannon

User ID: 1506068
United States
08/15/2011 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a bump!

Busy weekend in Detroit...and now the dialogue is heating up about this hum on Facebook and the www.DetroitYES.com forum.

Come add your experiences...

Cheers,
John
Detroit
Dante
User ID: 1514352
Brazil
08/21/2011 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

I have the low humming in my "head" as well. It's like you hear it but it's not in the ears; well, hard to explain. It's a very very very low hum. I noticed I had it previously for about 2 months and it got louder and louder until the Myanmar earthquake. Then it stopped. Now I have it again for the past 3 weeks, and it's still very low. Has not intensified "yet".

/C
 Quoting: Canundrum

To both of u; I fell it is seems like a sound, but if you concentrate on it u can 'hear' it clearer, this days Ive heard it did the same turned every electronic stuff off, the the other day there was a blackout for like 10~15 mins I could really hear the bugger clearly, it made wonder wth was it I know for it sound somewhat an MRI or something was not constant and it drove me nuts to figure out what it was in the end I have no answer yet!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1202565
United States
08/26/2011 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are talking about the humming on the radio right now. I live in Detroit that the radio station is somewhere between 70-80am

For the past month or so I have been hearing a very low level humming sound. No one else hears it and I'm starting to wonder WTF is going on. I hear it mostly at night and early morning, because I'm guessing it's the quiet time of the day (night).

This humming is not constant, it sounds like an electric motor trying to cycle. I've turned off all the curcuits in the house so I know it's not from within the house. I can even hear it when I'm out in the woods or at the neighbors house.
It's really starting to bug me out!

And no it's not tinnitus.
 Quoting: bugging out 433091
soulsurvivor

User ID: 1534720
United States
09/04/2011 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if anyone else is hearing this sound or not. I'm here by myself and everyone I know is elsewhere and not in phone contact. I've heard this sound before and it started again at 2:14 pm EDT. Along with the sound is a vibration and the sound is coming up and through the ground..

I don't know what this is but I've heard it many times before, especially before weather systems move through here. It's not a sound coming from the sky; it's vibrating through the ground.

I don't own a cell phone or video cam.

Central Ky
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1363865
United States
09/05/2011 04:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
happening here in CT right now. happens often and its very eerie. sounds like spaceships
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1486940
United States
09/05/2011 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dear OP

I have the low humming in my "head" as well. It's like you hear it but it's not in the ears; well, hard to explain. It's a very very very low hum. I noticed I had it previously for about 2 months and it got louder and louder until the Myanmar earthquake. Then it stopped. Now I have it again for the past 3 weeks, and it's still very low. Has not intensified "yet".

/C
 Quoting: Canundrum

HAARP maybe.

Try wearing ear plugs when you can. I wear them a lot, like when I am sleeping, or background noise gets too high and I need a break.

Also, try getting a Q-Link necklace or bracelet - they are amazing. I love mine, would never give it up.
Rickster58

User ID: 1513452
Australia
09/05/2011 05:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hear this sound nearly every morning around 3.30am. It only started recently again here in Sydney, but I used to hear it last year at our old house.

My daughter hears it but the wife can't. I hear it loud and clear and it pisses me off.

I wish it would stfu
Nacht im Walde

User ID: 1535739
Germany
09/05/2011 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hear it especially in the early morning. Over last couple of days it`s gotten ridiculously loud! It is also a lot more audible after meditating.
We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. - Anais Nin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1541172
United States
09/08/2011 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its really loud right NOW!!!!! Southfield michigan area is where I am and it sounds like its coming from the southeast. In the past it seemed like it was coming from the northeast. I have been hearing it for a year or so but didn't think much of it until somone told me a couple weeks agothat it has become an issue "officials" have started investigating
Everyone likes a good hummer
User ID: 1541148
United States
09/08/2011 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the past month or so I have been hearing a very low level humming sound. No one else hears it and I'm starting to wonder WTF is going on. I hear it mostly at night and early morning, because I'm guessing it's the quiet time of the day (night).

This humming is not constant, it sounds like an electric motor trying to cycle. I've turned off all the curcuits in the house so I know it's not from within the house. I can even hear it when I'm out in the woods or at the neighbors house.
It's really starting to bug me out!

And no it's not tinnitus.

it could be your computer, your tv, you alarm clock, a sqeaky fan at night... it can be a number of things.

you have to unplug and turn everything off around you to tell if it's abnormal in nature.
 Quoting: BriGuy

I turned off the MAIN breaker to the entire house.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433091

I tried this too. My sound has some oscillation but otherwise is way down around 30-40CPS. You can almost feel it rather than hear it. How 'bout you guys?
I have tinnius (sp?) as well, but that's a high frequency buzz or tone. This is totally different. It's almost spatial as far as it changes a little depending on the acoustics of the room. But I can't tell if it's coming from underground or maybe is a form of plasma (as in energy).
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1544317
India
09/12/2011 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ufo-blogger.com]
Adina
User ID: 1547510
United States
09/13/2011 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hearing something here too in NJ. Been going in and out for about 3 hours now.... driving me insane. A low droning hum.
Steve CT
User ID: 1417582
United States
09/28/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
What town in NJ
dropped in infancy
User ID: 2177216
United States
10/02/2011 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a crack smoker?
Gannon

User ID: 2737600
United States
10/19/2011 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Curious development, folks.

Someone claiming to be the original author of that MindBox story has arrived at the www.DetroitYES.com board, where we have a long discussion about this phenomena, popular probably due our proximity to Windsor and their amplified issues there.

Can anyone help me chase down his ISP and host ownership, though? I looked up in the WhoIs database, but never saw one so sanitized. Here it is:

Domain Name: pride-rock.net
Created On: 03-Dec-1998 00:00:00
Expiration Date: 02-Dec-2011 00:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: DOTSTER (DOTSTER)
Status: client_delete_prohibited,client_transfer_prohibited,client_up​date_prohibited
Name Server: czones1.american-webmasters.net
Name Server: czones2.american-webmasters.net
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: Unknown
Registrant Organization: Unknown
Registrant Street1: Unknown
Registrant Street2: Unknown
Registrant Street3: Unknown
Registrant City: Unknown
Registrant State/Province: Unknown
Registrant Postal Code: Unknown
Registrant Country: Unknown
Registrant Phone: Unknown
Registrant Fax: Unknown
Registrant Email: Unknown
Admin ID: Unknown
Admin Name: Unknown
Admin Organization: Unknown
Admin Street1: Unknown
Admin Street2: Unknown
Admin Street3: Unknown
Admin City: Unknown
Admin State: Unknown
Admin Postal Code: Unknown
Admin Country: Unknown
Admin Phone: Unknown
Admin Fax: Unknown
Admin Email: Unknown

It kinda freaks me out, but this anonymous thing may have been introduced after the last time I did one of these searches.

We need to know if he's a hoaxster or real...

Cheers,
John
Detroit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3549735
United States
10/19/2011 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can't hold out much longer.
This sound
This lethal sound!
Stop it!
Please stop it!
Stop it!
Please stop it!

We shall escape!
We shall escape into the future!
The unknown future!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3607670
Germany
10/19/2011 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
We can't hold out much longer.
This sound
This lethal sound!
Stop it!
Please stop it!
Stop it!
Please stop it!

We shall escape!
We shall escape into the future!
The unknown future!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3549735

Please take your medicine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2195619
United States
10/19/2011 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
The 'hum' is caused by Earth orbiting, satellite generated, high altitude sonic booms.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2488097
South Africa
10/19/2011 06:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE HUMMING SOUND IS WHY ALL THE BEES ARE DISAPEARING AND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE FEELING DISORIENTATE...RANDOM HEADACHES..DIZZINESS...GENRAL DISTRESS AND THE WHOLE WORLD F------ CRAZY. MAYBE TO MANY GADGETS THAT ARE RELEASING LOW SOUND FREQUENCIES...MAY BE EEEEEEK HAARP !! SICK OF FEELING LIKE I AM ON A DIFFERENT PLANET.alien16
LGBGT

South Africa
10/19/2011 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE RUSSSIAN (DURING THE COLD WAR)USED LOW FREQUENCIES TO DRIVE THE AMERICA DIPOLMATS INTO STATES OF SERVER DEPRESSION...MAKE YOU THINK...WHO ELSE IS USING THIS TECH.

alien16
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Rickster58

User ID: 1513452
Australia
10/19/2011 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hearing it big time in Sydney ... louder than ever. Always early morning 3.30am - 4.00am. When I block my ears the sound stops. I get up and move around the house - I can hear it everywhere I go.

WTF is it?
Gannon

User ID: 2737600
United States
10/21/2011 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone read that story on the MindBox, we've had someone who claims to be the original author show up on my local board, www.DetroitYES.com on the DiscussDetroit forum.

He's not proven out yet, and I'm skeptical...but if he is who he claims to be...we may have a link between MK-ULTRA research and possible modern-day applications of a portion of it dealing with RF radiation through the AC grid.

I'm thinking, this is our hum source. There will be others, but this is the main one.

We'll see.

Cheers,
John
Detroit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390743
United States
10/21/2011 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone read that story on the MindBox,
 Quoting: Gannon

What story?
Gannon

User ID: 3746881
United States
10/21/2011 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Middle of the previous page, I provided the WayBack link as well as typing it out in full after that page didn't show it a few times.

Curious story of a box found connected to the electrical grid in one fellow's old neighborhood in Detroit...which is now roughly a mile from where I live.

So far, his story checks out, it is weird that he arrived on the site. I'm not sure it is the same fellow yet.

Cheers,
John
Detroit
Steve CT
User ID: 3769780
United States
10/21/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
THE HUMMING SOUND IS WHY ALL THE BEES ARE DISAPEARING AND WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE FEELING DISORIENTATE...RANDOM HEADACHES..DIZZINESS...GENRAL DISTRESS AND THE WHOLE WORLD F------ CRAZY. MAYBE TO MANY GADGETS THAT ARE RELEASING LOW SOUND FREQUENCIES...MAY BE EEEEEEK HAARP !! SICK OF FEELING LIKE I AM ON A DIFFERENT PLANET.alien16
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2488097

Do you have any real data on the bee thing, because I agree with it and there is a very good correlation to LFN ground noise (hum) and their communications getting F*^*^* up
Anonymous Coward
South Africa
10/22/2011 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you have any real data on the bee thing, because I agree with it and there is a very good correlation to LFN ground noise (hum) and their communications getting F*^*^* up
 Quoting: Steve CT 3769780

MAYBE THIS LINK WILL BE OF HELP.

[link to www.newmediaexplorer.org]
LEKKER

South Africa
10/22/2011 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

SORRY FORGOT TO LOG IN.....MY BAD

hiding2
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Steve CT
User ID: 3769780
United States
10/27/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

SORRY FORGOT TO LOG IN.....MY BAD

hiding2
 Quoting: LEKKER
Hum hearer
User ID: 1791562
United States
10/28/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I started hearing the Hum in 2010. It honestly almost drove me to suicide. I became so ill I ended up with Mono. Then one day like it came, it went away.

Now sadly for me it is back. Vibrating the back of my skull. Sapping my energy. It almost feels like it is draining my life force.

As soon as I pull up to my house I can hear it. It is loudest at night. It almost feels like it is focused directly at me and can target my position.

Sounds exactly like the Taos hum.

Stay strong everyone experiencing this .yoda

Peace from Florida

GLP