What the FUCk is this HUMMing SOund

normanduke

User ID: 649047
United Kingdom
04/03/2009 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What the FUCk is this HUMMing SOund
Central Connecticut here and I've heard it for almost 3 yrs. now, low tone, throbbing, louder at night but non-stop.
I don't hear it outdoors and it can't be blocked by a pillow or etc. at all. It's much more a vibration than sound.
I have found out, though, that placing the palm of my hand over my ear blocks it out best, I suppose because of the sound of blood rushing through my veins.

I am very glad to hear that others are hearing it, all over the US and Europe too. Misery loves company. LOL
Whatever it is, it is not good and is destroying the quality of life for those of us who hear it.
Time will bring to light whatever is hidden ; it will conceal and cover up what is now shining with the greatest splendor.-- Horace.
dude
User ID: 649085
Latvia
04/03/2009 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This noise is the tunnel boring machines preparing for 2012. You can read all about it here: [link to projectcamelot.org]

Also, the chemtrail activity has picked up a lot lately. Wonder what theyre hiding?

One more thing, armageddon will be on 10-10-09 and will begin with another false flag involving a nuke and on that same day, the SCO will completely destroy this country. They will occupy for 2 years until Nibiru causes the great earthquakes that set off yellowstone. There will be 10% of Americans left after this war and many of those will be prisoners in all the lands.

Approximately 70 year sor 7 generations, God will physically return to earth, gather the remnant of His people and return us here, to Zion. 6 months left....enjoy!!!

btw, revelation SUX! Read Amos, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Habbakuk, Micah, Obadiah, and many more. Theyre all about this war!
Hillcrest

User ID: 392015
United States
04/03/2009 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think Im hearing the same noise as the op. It sounds like a low hum & goes on for about 3 to 4 seconds then cuts out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 648981

that's the way I hear it.. exactly.
Water always wins. :sun:
nacy
User ID: 655054
United States
04/11/2009 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
I too hear a humming sound and I've lost plenty of sleep with it. At first I thought it was something on in the house but my husband could never hear it and i couldn't find a source. then one day when i came home and drove inside the unattached garage I heard it again and realized it must be in my head. I'm not finding it funny at all. It is quite bothersome. It is not everyday but when it comes, it hangs on for a long time. I think of it as the sound of motor that turns on and off frequently. Has anyone had any success in getting it to stop?
Hillcrest

United States
04/11/2009 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think Im hearing the same noise as the op. It sounds like a low hum & goes on for about 3 to 4 seconds then cuts out.

that's the way I hear it.. exactly.
 Quoting: Hillcrest

It just started up again about a week ago... after being gone since last last year... weird
CoG
User ID: 652460
Canada
04/11/2009 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been hearing this humming since Jan '08, recently I started seeing orb like lights that seem to follow this 3d electric humming. They seem to poke at me while I am sleeping now. Pretty weird shit. When the lights are around my face and head I can feel the vibrations.
N/A
User ID: 655346
United States
04/12/2009 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nancy...

Try a sound machine next to nour bed, the ocean wave setting helps dround out the humming noise........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 654384
United States
04/12/2009 02:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
This was reported in the New Zealand Herald back in 2006.

As far as I know there never was concrete answer provided to answer peoples questions as to what is makeing this noise.

Mysterious humming driving Aucklanders 'bonkers'
12:00AM Friday October 27, 2006
By Kate Chapman

A mysterious humming driving people to despair across Auckland has pricked the ears, and curiosity, of scientists trying to find the source.

Massey University computer engineering scientists Tom Moir and Fakhrul Alam have been contacted by more than 30 people, most in Auckland and the North Shore, who claim to have heard a humming noise.

The symptoms are similar to those suffered by people with tinnitus, commonly associated with a prolonged high-frequency ringing in the ear.

The scientists are visiting people who can hear the humming, and trying to measure the noise in the hope they will be able to identify its source.

People from central Auckland to Kaiwaka in Northland have reported the sound, as have residents from the North Shore suburbs of Torbay, Browns Bay, Murrays Bay, Birkenhead and Beach Haven, and Stanmore Bay on Whangaparaoa.

The scientists are measuring the frequency by playing a second low frequency to someone who can hear the humming. When the person can no longer hear the hum, the frequency they are playing is the same as the humming noise.

Dr Moir said people could definitely hear a sound. "It's quite serious to them, it's driving them bonkers. I was there at the same time and I couldn't hear anything."

He said the sound was well within the average hearing range for people.

Most people can hear between 20 hertz and 20 kilohertz and the humming is around 56 hertz, according to Dr Moir's research.

Not everyone could hear the sound, because of its low volume, he said.

"We're all born differently - some people are better runners, some people are better hearers."

continued....

[link to www.nzherald.co.nz]

I read this article along with many others about humming sounds around the world. I searched the internet and gleened lots of info for days before I posted here.

What seems different with my humming is that it isn not a constant hum. I starts and stops..lasting up to about 4 seconds.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 433091

Mine starts and stops and changes pitch form high to low and the tone length varies as well but it is deep and at night you can really feel it in your body as well as hear it. My wife and kids think I'm nuts I'm glad I saw this post it makes me feel a little better about it at least I'm not alone! By the way I'm in the desert in southern California about 40 miles from Edwards AFB.
neptuneblues
User ID: 640789
United States
04/12/2009 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
What area are you in. I'm within the Mid Atlantic states.

I live in the foothills of the Oregon West Coast on top of a mountain, approx 900ft elev. No neighbors miles around. No DVR!

/C
 Quoting: Canundrum

such a nice area. in fact i was living in Eugene (sorta close, within driving distance) when my tinnitus started. but any persistent noise will drive ya nuts. you might want to start researching things going on in the area or your region. could be a man made source from some govt or other company project. you might get enough clues to figure it out and then at least you'd know.

as an aside, mine is a higher pitched electronic hissing sound. sounds like it comes from the middle of my head. had a head injury i think's the cause. i get very stressed.

good luck.
Graham
User ID: 658200
New Zealand
04/16/2009 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found the source of my hum ....huge vacuum cleaner on wheels sweeping the gutters in town , 3-4 miles away

Sounds exactly like the original posts description

Contact me if you have found this also

snag58 at h0tmale
Xenus

User ID: 648970
Australia
04/16/2009 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hearing it right now, I always tend to hear it at night since usually I sleep during the day and wake at night. I began noticing it 2 maybe 3 months ago, it's really freaking me out. I'm not prone to hearing or seeing things, ever, so this is something really bizarre. I never hear it during the day. This is from Melbourne, Australia. It's a very low frequency hum.

Last Edited by Xenus on 04/16/2009 04:07 PM
Graham
User ID: 658200
New Zealand
04/16/2009 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im in christchurch new zealand ....and fighting the local council to stop this damned noise

The pauses etc could well be the cleaners moving over the bridge parts of the deeper gutters ....they have to walk the hose beside the truck , rather than simply drive the sweeping brush/sucker along the shallow gutters

we have both types here , and the two actions create 2 distinct sounds .... argh
polly
User ID: 658221
United Kingdom
04/16/2009 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so pleased to find this thread. I have been hearing this humming noise for the last 4 months and it's driving me crazy. I live in Devon, Southern England and I am relieved that I am not the only one to hear it.
Xenus

Australia
04/16/2009 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so pleased to find this thread. I have been hearing this humming noise for the last 4 months and it's driving me crazy. I live in Devon, Southern England and I am relieved that I am not the only one to hear it.
 Quoting: polly 658221

As am I lol...
Hillcrest

United States
04/16/2009 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What seems different with my humming is that it isn not a constant hum. I starts and stops..lasting up to about 4 seconds.

Mine starts and stops and changes pitch form high to low and the tone length varies as well but it is deep and at night you can really feel it in your body as well as hear it. My wife and kids think I'm nuts I'm glad I saw this post it makes me feel a little better about it at least I'm not alone! By the way I'm in the desert in southern California about 40 miles from Edwards AFB.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 654384

my hum is almost always at night, 3 or 4 seconds, then stops for about the same duration, then starts up again...the pitch stays the same though.... I'm in California about 10 miles from a Naval Air Station.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 476884
United States
04/16/2009 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's tinnitus you dumb shits. OP, how in the hell would you know it's "not" tinnitus anyway?
Xenus

Australia
04/16/2009 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's tinnitus you dumb shits. OP, how in the hell would you know it's "not" tinnitus anyway?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 476884

Tinnitus is a high pitched hum, these are low frequency. Tinnitus is caused by listening to things too loudly, I certainly don't.
Hillcrest

United States
04/16/2009 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 476884

How would YOU know its tinnitus? If the subject bothers you to the point of making an unsubstantiated medical diagnosis, don't post in the thread.

Last Edited by Hillcrest on 04/16/2009 08:45 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 657846
United Kingdom
04/16/2009 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
For the past month or so I have been hearing a very low level humming sound. No one else hears it and I'm starting to wonder WTF is going on. I hear it mostly at night and early morning, because I'm guessing it's the quiet time of the day (night).

This humming is not constant, it sounds like an electric motor trying to cycle. I've turned off all the curcuits in the house so I know it's not from within the house. I can even hear it when I'm out in the woods or at the neighbors house.
It's really starting to bug me out!

And no it's not tinnitus.
 Quoting: bugging out 433091

Where are you dude ... Ilive in london UK and I hear it all the time ... specially at night and its all night every night. Whats funny is if i tap my my forehead Ican start and stop the noise (im being dead serious here) or seemingly. Its always there in the background but i only really it at night when Im in bed and no other sounds around.

Ive tried to record when its on and not - heres where it gets funny it was not there on Christmas day ... it actually stopped as if whoever it was was taking a day off. At first I thought it was my mind .. but I dont think so now after it not being there on Christmas day.

Its low and sounds like kind of truck going in cycles cant work out what the hell it is Ive heard it now for about 5 years - it doesnt stop mate !

Regards
Jules
re
User ID: 657846
United Kingdom
04/16/2009 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

my hum is almost always at night, 3 or 4 seconds, then stops for about the same duration, then starts up again...the pitch stays the same though.... I'm in California about 10 miles from a Naval Air Station.
 Quoting: Hillcrest

Thats it... yes me also ... starts up and stops when i move usually .. but try tapping your forehead - it starts and stops truly if its the same thing as I hear its fucking weird Ive heard it for like 5 years now it never stops .. NEVER ...!

regards
Jules
maya12-21-2012

User ID: 525897
United States
04/16/2009 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
There’s something called the Light Packets. Every child of Light, as he begins the Ascension process which everybody has begun now, begins to receive on soul level this high-pitched frequency sound that is created from the Light Beings that are coming in to help. Everybody gets assigned a group of Ascension Angels. As they begin to consciously desire to have more light and to ‘remember who they are’, it has to be a conscious choice. There’s a high-pitched sound that starts to come. Everybody hears it. It will go on for quite a few years and you can read about this, actually, in The Keys of Enoch. J.J. Hurtak talks about it.

The Light Packets are geometric forms of light that literally go in through the hearing apparatus. They are frequencies, and it downloads into the body, the bio-computer, and it begins the process of remembering, RE-remembering. And all of our physical cells in our physical body actually are just packed with memory—the soul memory of who we are. Any kind of bodywork [like Massage Therapy, Bio-Energetics, Polarity Therapy etc.] any kind of receivership of New Age healing can trigger that process of remembering who we really are.

[link to www.maya12-21-2012.com]
Once you've eliminated fear and darkness, there's only love and light!

Official 2012 Mayan Calendar Countdown website
[link to www.maya12-21-2012.com]

in5d
[link to www.in5d.com]

My YouTube Page
[link to www.youtube.com]

MySpace Page: [link to www.myspace.com]
Rosyglo
User ID: 658538
New Zealand
04/17/2009 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its interesting to hear so many similar stories, as others have said, I thought I was crazy! I have heard this damned intemittent humming for about 3 years now.... at night when I am trying to get to sleep. I was absolutely sure that it was something in the enviornment BUT I have recently been to Africa, in the middle of the bush where there is NOTHING electronic or otherwise... and there it was!
I wish I know the answer to it all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658489
Sweden
04/17/2009 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is the sound of Angels OP, if it is not a fysical problem. They are contacting you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 641266
United States
04/17/2009 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is tinnitus:

The Cayce Health Database -
Printer friendly version of this article

TINNITUS

Tinnitus is the perception of sound when no external sound is present. Although tinnitus is often referred to as "ringing in the ears," it is also commonly described as a sensation of hissing, roaring, whistling, chirping or clicking. The perceived sound can be tonal, ranging from high pitch to low pitch. However, for some individuals it can be multi-tonal, or even noise-like (no tonal quality). Tinnitus may be constant, pulsed or intermittent. The volume ranges in intensity from subtle to life-shattering. One or both ears may be affected.
Tinnitus may begin suddenly, or may come on gradually. Tinnitus can strike people of all ages.

The exact mechanism underlying tinnitus is unknown. Several factors are known to cause or worsen tinnitus if it already exists: allergic reactions, noise exposure, wax build-up in the ear canal, certain medications, ear or sinus infections, jaw misalignment (TMJ), cardiovascular disease, growths and/or tumors, underactive thyroid, and head and neck trauma.

Standard medical treatment for tinnitus often involves various therapies, including biofeedback and relaxation training, hearing aids, medication, masking, and TMJ treatment.

From a medical perspective, tinnitus is often regarded as an incurable condition. Treatment is intended to provide symptomatic relief.

EDGAR CAYCE'S PERSPECTIVE

Edgar Cayce gave 197 readings indexed as tinnitus. Various causative factors were noted including pressures on spinal nerves, systemic toxicity (often linked to liver and kidney problems), the after-effects of cold or flu, etc. The common theme in the various patterns of causation is that eventually the nerve impulse and circulation to the ear is impaired or obstructed in some manner resulting in the diverse forms of head noises called tinnitus.

Edgar Cayce was not alone in this view of tinnitus. The traditional osteopathic perspective on tinnitus also recognized that various casual factors could affect nerve functioning and circulation to the ears. Charles Hazzard, a well respected osteopath, included the following explanation of tinnitus in his comprehensive treatise titled The Practice and Applied Therapeutics of Osteopathy published in 1905:

Tinnitus Aurium, or "ringing of the ears," consists of a variety of subjective sounds due to nervous disease, anemia, catarrhal conditions, and various other causes. Generally speaking, the dull, throbbing or buzzing noises are due to obstructed circulation in the ear, especially in the fine capillary network spread upon the drum. This commonly results from colds and catarrhal affections ...
On the other hand, ringing, screeching, or whistling noises commonly denote some affection the nerves of the auditory apparatus, as is sometimes seen resulting from lagrippe [influenza]. (pp. 34 - 35)

Not surprisingly, Edgar Cayce often made referrals to osteopathic physicians for the treatment of tinnitus. Here are a couple of examples in which pressures on nerves along the upper spine resulted in tinnitus:

(Q) What causes irritation in my ears, roaring in head?
(A) Poor circulation.
The [osteopathic] manipulations and adjustments will assist this considerably ... (303-16)

(Q) Please give condition of left ear.
(A) There is a ringing in the ear at times but it is from that incoordination in the sensory forces, in the brachial centers. (2982-3)

(Q) What will relieve the ringing in the ear?
(A) [Eliminating] The pressure as is found in the 5th and 6th cervical. (1377-2)

(Q) Why do I still have the head noises and deafness?
(A) This is lack of coordination in the areas of the secondary supply of nerve forces and energies between sympathetic and cerebrospinal systems, from the upper dorsal centers. These cause, with this incoordination, a short circuit between sympathetic nerves and the central nerve system. (3074-3)

The blood supply indicates, as does the activity in the sensory system, that these deflections exist in the 1st and 3rd dorsal, the 3rd, 4th and 5th cervical; affecting the circulation to the organs of the senses - ears, eyes, nasal passages, and the upper portion of the head.
Hence those conditions which have existed in portions of the soft tissue about ears (or mastoids), nasal passages, the antrum, and the throat - or the glands in same. All of these produce accumulations, or poisons, from lack of drainages.
The combination of these cause the disturbances with this body, producing those deflected conditions as related to smell, or odor, the ringing in the ears - which arises from the deflection of nerve pressure as well as drainages. (1796-2)

The nerves along the upper spine (cervical and dorsal/thoracic) provide impulse and regulate the circulation to the sensory organs, including the ears. Pressure on these nerves can adversely influence hearing by distorting the sensory functions of the auditory nerves. Since these nerves also play a role in regulating blood and lymph circulation to the ears, impingements can also cause auditory problems via disturbed circulation to the ears. Thus spinal adjustments to relieve nerve pressure is a primary treatment in Edgar Cayce's approach to tinnitus.

In addition to pressures on nerves along the spine and local disturbances in circulation to the ear, other factors of a more systemic nature were sometimes implicated in cases of tinnitus. For example, poor eliminations resulting in systemic toxicity was cited in several readings for individuals suffering from tinnitus.

(Q) What will relieve continual ringing in right ear?
(A) The correction of eliminations, and especially those eliminations as related to the pressures created in the whole nervous system; followed by those baths and rubs. These are pressures, for they are poison creations in system ... (2096-1)

Systemic toxicity (autointoxication) is often linked to inadequate functioning of the liver and kidneys - two primary organs of elimination.

The blood supply indicates that there is incoordination between liver and kidneys as related to eliminations; and these bring about irritations in parts of the body, disturbances at times with eyes, ringing in the ears ... (3407-2)

(Q) Roaring in ears and head, and dizziness at times?
(A) Non-activity of the liver, and those reflexes to the system as indicated that are to be overcome by the stimulation through the electrical vibrations [violet ray appliance] that carry on through all the centers along the cerebro-spinal system, and specifically in the area indicated. (369-11)

Thus, internal cleansing is sometimes an essential component in the treatment of tinnitus. A cleansing diet (consisting primarily of fruits and vegetables), abdominal castor oil packs, and colonic irrigations are primary therapeutic modalities for internal cleansing. In certain cases, Edgar Cayce insisted that decreasing systemic toxicity is an essential step in the treatment of tinnitus.

Based on the above considerations with regard to the various causes of tinnitus, treatment recommendations varied considerably. However, certain therapeutic modalities were more frequently suggested. Osteopathic treatment was the most commonly recommended therapy. Systemic cleansing via diet, castor oil packs, and colonic irrigations was emphasized. Other therapies were often integrated into the treatment plan as described in the following excerpt which mentions the use of mild electrotherapy (violet ray appliance), the hand-held vibrator, cleansing of the ear, and maintaining a positive mental attitude:

(Q) What should be done to cure roaring in ear?
(A) This is included in those things as indicated; in the use of the violet ray and the applicator about same. Use the vibrator SPONGE applicator about the neck and head; that is, around the FACE and head, and the cup applicator on the spinal column itself. These should soon prove helpful; though they may be irritating at times, even more so than at present, but gradually the condition should recede - and the corrections being made in the system will relieve the distress.
Cleanse the ear at times, to be sure, with any warm solution; preferably a combination of salt and soda in equal parts with distilled water; or with a little sweet oil and then cleanse with a little tuft of cotton or the like. For these are the natural discharges that come from the lack of the distribution of refuse forces or used energies within the system itself.
Keep the mental and physical body fit. (413-5)

The mental and spiritual aspects of tinnitus were especially emphasized in reading 5140-1:

In giving the interpretations of the conditions as we find them with this physical body, much as to the results as may be obtained will depend upon the spiritual attitude that is taken by the body; not respecting the physical disturbance.
There will be required the analyzing of self first, as to what purpose, as to what use the body will give to those creative forces that may bring relief from the physical disturbance which exists...
Have you listened to the voice of conscience as it has brought corrections to the self? These are parts of the cause of the creation of deposits along the Eustachian tube, which causes the great roaring in the head and ears; that is, in the anxiety the body feels at times through the general mental attitude towards conditions as well as towards people.
In making the applications for helpful forces, do the first things, first; and the vows and promises you make to thy own better self, you'd better keep, lest the last state be worse than the first! (5140-1)

So, at least in some cases of tinnitus, these questions may well be asked,

"Is there something that I don't want to hear?"
"Am I blocking messages from within?"
"How would I live differently if I were healed?"

Significantly, in addition to the psychospiritual emphasis, reading 5140-1 insisted that the physical aspects of the condition be addressed with some of the typical therapies for tinnitus: osteopathic adjustments and massage, castor oil packs, electrotherapy, and a healthy diet.

The psychological and physical dimensions were also well integrated in reading 1523-15 which provided suggestions for a specific exercise to improve nerve functioning and circulation to the ears:

(Q) What causes my ears to roar like ocean waves beating in them at times?
(A) This is from the emotional body. Hence the needs for the head and neck exercise. This is a tendency of the slowing of the circulation through the eustachian tubes to the auditory forces of the ear. Thus the physical reaction from same. This should entirely disappear if the head and neck exercise is taken. (1523-15)

Thus a blending of treatments into a well integrated treatment plan was often recommended by Edgar Cayce for the treatment of tinnitus. Here is a summary of some of the most common treatment recommendations for tinnitus.

TREATMENT RECOMMENDATIONS

Conceptually, the Cayce approach to tinnitus focuses on assisting the body in healing itself by the application of a variety of therapies intended to address the underlying causes of the condition. The mental and spiritual aspects of healing are emphasized from the standpoint of working with a spiritual ideal.

Here are some general therapeutic recommendations intended to address the underlying causes of tinnitus:

1. MANUAL THERAPY (SPINAL MANIPULATION): Cayce often recommended spinal manipulations to correct specific problems which may be a primary cause of tinnitus. The upper spine, in particular, should be evaluated for abnormalities. It is difficult to obtain the osteopathic adjustments specified by Cayce. However, a chiropractor may be of help. The frequency of the adjustments will depend on the recommendations of the individual chiropractor or osteopath. The use of an electric vibrator may also be helpful for individuals unable to obtain regular spinal adjustments.

2. EXERCISE: A simple "head and neck exercise" is suggested to assist with relaxing neck muscles, improve nerve functioning and circulation to the ears.

3. ELECTROTHERAPY: Regular use of the violet ray appliance to stimulate nerve functioning and circulation is recommended.

4. LOCAL CLEANSING: If the ear(s) is prone to accumulations or discharges, daily cleansing with a mild solution such as warm water containing salt and soda may be helpful.

5. INTERNAL CLEANSING: Because tinnitus was often linked with poor eliminations, hydrotherapy is recommended to improve eliminations through the colon. Hydrotherapy includes drinking six to eight glasses of pure water daily and obtaining colonic irrigations to cleanse the bowel. Following the diet should also assist with internal cleansing. Hot castor oil packs applied over the abdomen are recommended to improve circulation (especially lymphatic) and eliminations through the alimentary canal.

6. DIET: The Basic Cayce Diet is intended to improve assimilation and elimination. The diet focuses heavily on keeping a proper alkaline/acid balance while avoiding foods which produce toxicity and drain the system. Essentially, the diet consists mainly of fruits and vegetables while avoiding fried foods and refined carbohydrates ("junk food"). Certain food combinations are emphasized.

7. ATTITUDES AND EMOTIONS: The mental and spiritual aspects of healing are frequently discussed in the Cayce readings. Particularly, an attitude of desiring and expecting to be healed is important. A positive mental and emotional attitude and can be created and maintained by focusing on a high purpose (spiritual ideal) for being healed.
Path_No_Logical_Ire

User ID: 630067
United States
04/17/2009 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I started hearing tones and hums the first week in February.
Shortly after that, I started randomly noticing small orbs of light around me as another member posted. Then one night I was on the puter and a brilliant orb the size of a bowling ball came through the wall adjacent to my desk and scared the hell out of me.

My wife was also in the room, but had fallen asleep on the couch and my reaction woke her up. I had been researching the orb phenomenon and spirit guides earlier that evening and joked aloud that mine must have taken early retirement. I felt hypersensitive and tingly the rest of the night and still had goosebumps when I went to bed.

The next morning I felt more at ease and I had decided that the orbs could only be here to help me. Not long after that, I felt an orb pass near the back of my head as I sat at my desk. I managed to remain calm and then something wonderful happened. The best way to describe it is that I received a download through the top of my head. The energy ran all throgh my body and this awesome feeling lasted about five minutes.

That night we took some digital photos in the back yard playing with our little dog. I uploaded some of these to a photobucket account along with some others we took on a different night that were still in the memory. In one of the pics it was snowing, but the camera captured more than just snowflakes:

[link to s483.photobucket.com]

The rest are from a different night when the sky was clear and I tried to photgraph the moon (near the center of the shot):

My wife set the timer on this one and you can see an orb in great detail on the right side:

I would like to see others of you post your results... you might be surprised at what/who is lurking around near you!
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
Path_No_Logical_Ire

User ID: 630067
United States
04/17/2009 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can most assuredly guarantee you that what I'm hearing is NOT tinnitus. Not even close, because I have had this condition in the past after working around loud machinery.

I can only speak for myself, mind you. But what some of the others are describing is exactly what I've been hearing. Not even vaguely similar to tinnitus my dear.
The dreamer and the dream
One awakens inside the other
Rediscovering universal truths
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 602285
United States
04/17/2009 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
tomorrow, them...tonight, us
The one
User ID: 658567
Denmark
04/17/2009 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
We hear it in Denmark too, along with the real rumble which feels like a microquake or something heavy moving, but i know the hum you are talking about, it began along with the rumbles(which are being heard in many places around the world, esp along the stretch/compression zones, it sounds like that poster said like inside yet outside your ears at the same time, and believe me everyone is hearing it.. they are just in denial and won't admit it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 641266
United States
04/17/2009 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
We hear it in Denmark too, along with the real rumble which feels like a microquake or something heavy moving, but i know the hum you are talking about, it began along with the rumbles(which are being heard in many places around the world, esp along the stretch/compression zones, it sounds like that poster said like inside yet outside your ears at the same time, and believe me everyone is hearing it.. they are just in denial and won't admit it...
 Quoting: The one 658567

Could be underground drilling.

I hear rumbling too sometimes. I just wanted to put that out there in case someone is feeling poorly.

I think Cayce was a wonder.

To the guy with the Orbs, do you live near a cemetary?
Simone

User ID: 658548
United States
04/17/2009 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
If it is not tinitus, mucus in your ears, damage from loud noises, or sinus infection...it could be a'symptom' of the ascension
[link to in2worlds.net]

Above link is someone who studied their own ear tones and logged when they happened and the circumstances.

GLP