I;m a 33 degree mason ask me the secret

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2659119
United Kingdom
06/30/2013 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I;m a 33 degree mason ask me the secret
Let me give you some secrets about the number 33. The 33rd prime number is 137, which defines the fine-structure constant measuring the strength of the coupling of the electron to the electromagnetic field. It is the most important number in atomic physics. The 33rd odd integer is 65, which is the gematria number value of the Hebrew Divine name ADONAI. 33 = 1 + 1x2 + 1x2x3 + 1x2x3x4, i.e., it is the number of permutations of four objects, taken 1, 2, 3 & 4 at a time. Every consecutive 33rd note in the Pythagorean musical scale increases in frequency by a factor of 24, where 24 = 1x2x3x4.

I could go on for hours, but the math would get too technical for most of you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 487016

Here is some interesting stuff on 'Traditional Masonic Craft'.

The ethereal force can be manipulated through the design and creation of structure.
The core geometry reflects one principle understanding which is (was) a 'MASONIC SECRET'.
There are 363 degrees in a circle.
The 'secret trinity' of leadership reflects this understanding.
363 also has a metaphysical symbolism reflecting the '2 into 1' syndrome or sometimes referred to as 'a lock with two keys'.
The proper 'ergonic' symbol is 'three triangles' usually depicted as a 'pyramid'.
Obviously, these crafts become more elaborate.
The notion being that structure is also action and that through action and structure one attains a more sophisticated control mechanism or even access to higher energy conduits.
And so in turn became convoluted with 'ritual practice of ceremony' which in turn gained in complexity as did the significance of celestial timing.

hehehe

'exzAzxe'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335180
United States
06/30/2013 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a 3d degree Master Mason, don't ask, not telling.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42078577
United States
06/30/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me give you some secrets about the number 33. The 33rd prime number is 137, which defines the fine-structure constant measuring the strength of the coupling of the electron to the electromagnetic field. It is the most important number in atomic physics. The 33rd odd integer is 65, which is the gematria number value of the Hebrew Divine name ADONAI. 33 = 1 + 1x2 + 1x2x3 + 1x2x3x4, i.e., it is the number of permutations of four objects, taken 1, 2, 3 & 4 at a time. Every consecutive 33rd note in the Pythagorean musical scale increases in frequency by a factor of 24, where 24 = 1x2x3x4.

I could go on for hours, but the math would get too technical for most of you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 487016

thats a whole lot of looking everywhere but the man behind the curtain.

good for you.
StarPath

User ID: 27243460
United States
06/30/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Make us an instructional video on stone cutting techniques. Upload to Instructables so the rest of us can make Gothic Cathedrals in our spare time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10910561
United States
07/02/2013 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
33o Mason = Christ conciousness

[link to imageshack.us]

[link to www.gematrix.org]
LogicBomber

User ID: 38641859
United States
07/02/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
tell me th equestions to ask...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 428497

typo...not unless you own a horse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 428497

LMFAOhorsepoop
The universe is basically an animal. It grazes on the ordinary. It creates infinite idiots just to eat them.

The Rickest Rick Sanchez comments are meant for entertainment purposes only and should not be construed to reflect the feelings and opinions, implied or expressed, of the author.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9831451
United States
07/02/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I heard this thread sucks.

here's a feather OP indy

what's your secret?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 488961
For there are no secrets for it is carved in stone,And i am the only one that i know who can read them.hieroglyphics, this is the language of all nations, i am the allseeing eye of your intire nation,For i hold the flag of all nations.Now if you will take the time to count the bars on the back of your dollar bill.You will notice the number 13,When bar rises from great mountian in sky it splits into wavy lines as you see carved in stone in all ancient egypt.Mountian pyrimid altar forms with all mass elements of the intire universe.The hawk and the falcon have been my guide.For the feathers of your eagle are gone.For all nations hold them as you killed for oil production.So i came to god like productions thinking somebody might here me.You think you can e-mail Henry Paulson and tell him its time to collect some feathers? In every artical and paragraf and every book and every tv show you have heard be none greater than the words i have just writen.Dec 21 2006 not dec 21 2012.Do the math and history since dec 21 2006.For this flag reads UNITY PEACE FREEDOM.
 Quoting: feather short 487555

not again. HEY OP.!

so were you on acid on dec 21, 2012? you never have shared your experience which made you feel like superman.

huh DIJAD PILLARS?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9831451
United States
07/02/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I destroyed your lies and exploitation of knowledge simply by figuring out the secret of the 33rd degree and giving God's wrath right back to you... with a dose of your own medicine.
By the way, you are not God. God doesn't make earthquakes to prove he is God. He also doesn't stage real earthquakes to solidify respect among friends and peers for a better standing in what is essentially Amway. You Fucking Lames. I take you all to hell.
I AM A PROPHET OF THE BIBLE.

THE NUMBER IS PERFECT, THE SIGNATURE OF GOD.

I BRING FROM GOD A SIMPLE TRUTH THAT WILL PREVAIL.

MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IS SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX.

MY FEDERAL E.I.N.# ENDS 666.

I WAS BORN 75 YEARS TO THE DAY AFTER NIKOLA TESLA'S 27 DAY EARTHQUAKE NO. 333 ON SEPTEMBER 3, AT 3:33.
(The 33rd Degree Secret)

I AM HIS WITNESS.

REVELATION 11. REVELATION 13.

I HAVE COUNTED THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST.

WITH INSIGHT I CALCULATE HIS NAME A GOOGOL.

I BRING PROOF FROM GOD BY SOLVING THE 111 YEAR OLD RIDDLE OF NIKOLA TESLA. TESLA CAUSED EARTHQUAKE SHIDE NO. 333, 337 & 338 IN SEPTEMBER OF 1899. [youtube] dynamite dynamite
 Quoting: I destroyed your lies, and exp 1014660

hey DIJAD,

what's up man? you drinking heavily again?

GLP