Anonymous Coward
User ID: 387077
United States
08/28/2008 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Prophecy: Daniels 1290 days & 42 months
Daniel 12:11-12

"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."

Their culture spoke their sentences a tad differently than we do in English. What this really says is: From the daily sacrifice being stopped to the time of the abomination being set up on the temple mount, there will be 1,290 days.

Numbers 14:34 & Ezekiel 4:5-6 both state that a day in prophecy equals a year. Thus, Daniels 1,290 days are actually 1,290 years. Until God says prophetic days no longer equal years, we must assume prophetic days DO equal years like God said they do.

Daniel was under a 360 day Hebrew year calendar, but we all know a normal solar day for us is 365.24 days. So, we convert from Hebrew years to solar years using, which is very easy. Historians use this method to track the years back then properly to line them up with our calendar.

1,290 x .9857 = 1,271.5 solar years

Daniel says the start of this prophecy is at the time the daily sacrifice is taken away. In Daniel's time, all the Jews were led away captive to Babylon. Since they had no temple mount, the daily sacrifices were compeltely haulted.

-583 BC + 1,271.5 yrs = 688.5 BC

In 688.5 BC, Islam began building the Dome of the Rock on God's temple mount.

Daniel said after 1,290 hebrew years, there would be an abomination set up on the temple mount. And sure enough, there it is, happening in exactly the year Daniel prophesied it would happen.

The people are "blessed" if they wait till the 1,335 day (year). Why? Because if you convert 1,335 Hebrew years to solar years and count them from 583 BC, you get this:

-583 BC + 1,315 years = 732 AD

732 AD was the battle of Tours (in France). That battle was the single battle that stopped Islam from taking over the world. Their army of something like 300,000 men were completely beaten by the Christian army of Charles Martel. Martel had about 15,000 men, and only lost 1,500 men, if I remember correctly. That killed Islam's world domination movement and they backed off from then on out. You and I would be speaking Arabic now and worshipping Allah had it not been for that battle. We were definitely blessed.

Now, from 688.5 AD, we have another prophecy about the temple mount in Revelation 11. We're told that the "Gentiles" (ie - non-Jews) will trodden down the outer court of the temple mount for 42 months (The Dome of the Rock is built on the outer court of the temple mount). So let's convert these months to days and turn them into years.

365.24 days per year divided by 12 months = 30.44 days per month

42 months times 30.44 days = 1,278.5 days (years)

These years are already in solar years, because John was the prophet here and God gave the prophecy to John while he was under a 365.24 day per year solar calendar. No conversion needed.

688.5 AD + 1,278.5 days = 1967 AD

1967 AD is the year the Jews won back Jerusalem & the temple mount in the Six Day War. Once again, God's prophecy comes to pass exactly in the year it's supposed to. The Gentiles no longer ruled their temple mount. In 688, the Muslims slaughtered a million Jews, running off the rest from Jerusalem. Exactly 1,278.5 years later, as God prophesied, the Jews got their temple mount and Jerusalem back.

One last prophecy. In Revelation 11, there is one last prophecy centering around the abomination of desolation in 688 AD. In this prophecy, it says the two witnesses will prophesy for 1,260 days (years).

688.5 AD + 1,260 years = 1948 AD

1948 is the year the Jews became a nation in Israel again. They were dispersed into the world for exactly 1,260 years where they witnessed & prophesied to the world with their Old Testament Bible and its prophesies. And after they were done, they God their nation back right on time.

Ask any statistician what the odds are of just one of these prophecies coming true like God said they would. They'll tell you it's impossible. Technically, the odds are I think 10 to the 27th power (a statistician actually took the time to figure it out - lol). So for ALL of these prophecies to come to pass exactly as stated is FAR more impossible unless there really is a God, and He really did know the future and told Daniel and John about it in advance.
BrianC  (OP)

United States
08/28/2008 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prophecy: Daniels 1290 days & 42 months
This is my thread. Don't know why it says Anonymous Coward. I've been having trouble with my posts doing that.

There are 13 total prophecies like this that come out perfectly to the right year prophesied. The book "The False Prophet" tells how they all work. You can read the book online for free or print it out. Here's the link:

[link to www.ellisskolfield.com] (click on Books & Essays, then click on The False Prophet Chapters 1-9) Excellent book.

I'm sorry I was vague about certain things in my above explanation for these prophecies. I tried to condense it as much as possible so people wouldn't be completely turned off by a super long post.

Also, I forgot to add that historically, there are many dates for the start of the construction of the Dome of the Rock. 685 AD, 687 AD and 688 AD. They all claim that it was started around that time and they agree that construction ended in 705 AD. I suspect there was a long time of design and getting materials and preping to build the Dome of the Rock. The order to build it could've been given in 685 or 687, and it took them till 688 to actually get to where they could start building it.

Jesus warns the Christians with a prophecy in Matthew 24. He says, "When you see the abomination of desolation standing on the temple mount (the holy place), flee to the mountains, for then there will be great tribulation like never has been before nor ever will be again.

Sure enough, 1 million Jews got slaughtered by the Muslims, but the Christians left Israel as soon as they saw the Dome of the Rock being built. They didn't die because they knew Jesus' prophecy was accurate. The Jews did not have this prophecy in their Old Testament, so they stayed and got slaughtered. The surviving Jews fled Israel.
- Brian
Gradient
Get over yourself

User ID: 440794
United States
08/28/2008 05:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
Maybe a mod could insert you on the title since it is logging you out ...

Any help mods?
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 453510
United States
08/28/2008 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for sharing! Verrrry interesting stuff!

This is my thread. Don't know why it says Anonymous Coward. I've been having trouble with my posts doing that.

I'm sorry I was vague about certain things in my above explanation for these prophecies. I tried to condense it as much as possible so people wouldn't be completely turned off by a super long post.
 Quoting: BrianC
Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
08/28/2008 06:05 PM

Report Abusive Post
I would be interested in seeing the dates of the Dome of the rock and see what role it plays being in the Holy place.
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 492865
United States
08/28/2008 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you mean the Dome of the Rock was built 688 AD?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Does this change your equation now?
Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
08/28/2008 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 492865

That link says completed in 691..........................
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 492482
United States
08/28/2008 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Daniel says 1260 years
BrianC  (OP)

United States
08/28/2008 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 492865

You used Wikipedia. Wikipedia allows anyone to post facts on their site, and they sort of check the facts to see if they seem legitimate, and they leave them on their site as long as they seem credible. Yeah, I know... weird way to run an online encyclipedia, but that's what they do. So you can get a wide range of information on Wikipedia that may or may not be very accurate.

To answer your question, what I meant is that historically, there is a huge range of dates people claim for the construction of the Dome of the Rock. The dates range from 685 AD - 705 AD. The construction could have taken all 20 of those years, or the construction could've taken just a few years.

Because there the Islamic historical records are so shakey, no one's really sure of the exact date the Dome of the Rock began construction.

The prophecy says that there will be great tribulation when they see an abomination of desolation being set up on the temple mount. So the range of dates for that is 685 - 705 AD. 688.5 AD is the date when Daniel's prophecy ends.
- Brian
Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
08/28/2008 06:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 98008
United States
08/28/2008 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like it.. Good post OP
HardTruth

User ID: 423076
United States
08/28/2008 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Daniel 12:11-12

"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."

Their culture spoke their sentences a tad differently than we do in English. What this really says is: From the daily sacrifice being stopped to the time of the abomination being set up on the temple mount, there will be 1,290 days.

Numbers 14:34 & Ezekiel 4:5-6 both state that a day in prophecy equals a year. Thus, Daniels 1,290 days are actually 1,290 years. Until God says prophetic days no longer equal years, we must assume prophetic days DO equal years like God said they do.

Daniel was under a 360 day Hebrew year calendar, but we all know a normal solar day for us is 365.24 days. So, we convert from Hebrew years to solar years using, which is very easy. Historians use this method to track the years back then properly to line them up with our calendar.

1,290 x .9857 = 1,271.5 solar years

Daniel says the start of this prophecy is at the time the daily sacrifice is taken away. In Daniel's time, all the Jews were led away captive to Babylon. Since they had no temple mount, the daily sacrifices were compeltely haulted.

-583 BC + 1,271.5 yrs = 688.5 BC

In 688.5 BC, Islam began building the Dome of the Rock on God's temple mount.

Daniel said after 1,290 hebrew years, there would be an abomination set up on the temple mount. And sure enough, there it is, happening in exactly the year Daniel prophesied it would happen.

The people are "blessed" if they wait till the 1,335 day (year). Why? Because if you convert 1,335 Hebrew years to solar years and count them from 583 BC, you get this:

-583 BC + 1,315 years = 732 AD

732 AD was the battle of Tours (in France). That battle was the single battle that stopped Islam from taking over the world. Their army of something like 300,000 men were completely beaten by the Christian army of Charles Martel. Martel had about 15,000 men, and only lost 1,500 men, if I remember correctly. That killed Islam's world domination movement and they backed off from then on out. You and I would be speaking Arabic now and worshipping Allah had it not been for that battle. We were definitely blessed.

Now, from 688.5 AD, we have another prophecy about the temple mount in Revelation 11. We're told that the "Gentiles" (ie - non-Jews) will trodden down the outer court of the temple mount for 42 months (The Dome of the Rock is built on the outer court of the temple mount). So let's convert these months to days and turn them into years.

365.24 days per year divided by 12 months = 30.44 days per month

42 months times 30.44 days = 1,278.5 days (years)

These years are already in solar years, because John was the prophet here and God gave the prophecy to John while he was under a 365.24 day per year solar calendar. No conversion needed.

688.5 AD + 1,278.5 days = 1967 AD

1967 AD is the year the Jews won back Jerusalem & the temple mount in the Six Day War. Once again, God's prophecy comes to pass exactly in the year it's supposed to. The Gentiles no longer ruled their temple mount. In 688, the Muslims slaughtered a million Jews, running off the rest from Jerusalem. Exactly 1,278.5 years later, as God prophesied, the Jews got their temple mount and Jerusalem back.

One last prophecy. In Revelation 11, there is one last prophecy centering around the abomination of desolation in 688 AD. In this prophecy, it says the two witnesses will prophesy for 1,260 days (years).

688.5 AD + 1,260 years = 1948 AD

1948 is the year the Jews became a nation in Israel again. They were dispersed into the world for exactly 1,260 years where they witnessed & prophesied to the world with their Old Testament Bible and its prophesies. And after they were done, they God their nation back right on time.

Ask any statistician what the odds are of just one of these prophecies coming true like God said they would. They'll tell you it's impossible. Technically, the odds are I think 10 to the 27th power (a statistician actually took the time to figure it out - lol). So for ALL of these prophecies to come to pass exactly as stated is FAR more impossible unless there really is a God, and He really did know the future and told Daniel and John about it in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 387077

It's not hard to script out the future of the NWO and have TPTB fulfill them as intended!!

Prophecy fulfilled?

No!!

Scripted goals reached?

Yes!!

You mention 13 prophecies fulfilled, yet do you not know 13 is a Masonic stamp?

13 colonies, etc!! 13 is the number of rebellion!!

Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...
I am not bound by the laws of original sin.. I am one of the other people..
[link to www.paganlibrary.com]
Lotus Feet

User ID: 433953
United Kingdom
08/28/2008 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP many numbers in the bible have different meanings and are in gematria code. For instance a spiritual lady in Israel wrote in my journal that 1335 = happiness.

I see no mention of the temple mount in Daniel chapter 12 and it also mentions that this prophecy is to do with the end time.

Archangel Michael has also been extremely busy in recent years as many spiritual people will testify.

Daniel 12

The End Times

"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time.

When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."

I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

"As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."
[link to www.biblegateway.com]

Lotus
i love satan
Lotus Feet

User ID: 433953
United Kingdom
08/28/2008 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not hard to script out the future of the NWO and have TPTB fulfill them as intended!!

Prophecy fulfilled?

No!!

Scripted goals reached?

Yes!!

Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...

Quoting: HardTruth

Hard truth in Hebrew gematria

ACHD, ONE, UNITY, LOVE, all are 13

Echad ("One"):
Echad means unity as it expresses itself in the totality of being.
For further explanation see: Ten stages of G-d's Infinite Light--Echad
[link to www.inner.org]

HaShem is Ahavah (Love)

The gematria of ahavah is thirteen.

HaShem is echad

Echad is Ahavah

HaShem is Ahavah

HaShem is 13

[link to members.cox.net]

Lotus
i love satan
HardTruth

United States
08/28/2008 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy fulfilled?

No!!

Scripted goals reached?

Yes!!

Hard truth in Hebrew gematria

ACHD, ONE, UNITY, LOVE, all are 13

Echad ("One"):
Echad means unity as it expresses itself in the totality of being.
For further explanation see: Ten stages of G-d's Infinite Light--Echad
[link to www.inner.org]

HaShem is Ahavah (Love)

The gematria of ahavah is thirteen.

HaShem is echad

Echad is Ahavah

HaShem is Ahavah

HaShem is 13

[link to members.cox.net]

Lotus
 Quoting: Lotus Feet

"As to the significance of thirteen, all are aware that it has come down to us as a number of ill-omen. Many superstitions cluster around it, and various explanations are current concerning them.

"Unfortunately, those who go backwards to find a reason seldom go back far enough. The popular explanations do not, so far as we are aware, go further back than the Apostles. But we must go back to the first occurrence of the number thirteen in order to discover the key to its significance.

It occurs first in Gen. xiv. 4, where we read 'Twelve years they served Chedorlaomer, and the thirteenth year they REBELLED.'(Number In Scripture: Its Supernatural Design and Spiritual Significance by E. W. Bullinger)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 466070
United States
08/28/2008 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Translation?
Gradient
Get over yourself

User ID: 464137
United States
08/28/2008 09:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 419106
New Zealand
08/28/2008 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
smile_hear great thread
Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
08/29/2008 10:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
I am still wondering of the role of the Dome of the Rock...
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151924
Spain
08/29/2008 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IN THE HOLY PLACE OR HOLY LAND IS THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE THE HOLY LAND HAS BEEN TURNED INTO.
HOLY LAND THAT WAS BLESSED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST HAS BEEN TURNED INTO AN ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.
THAT IS WHAT THE PROPHECY MEANS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 151924
Spain
08/29/2008 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IN THE HOLY PLACE OR HOLY LAND IS THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE THE HOLY LAND HAS BEEN TURNED INTO.
HOLY LAND THAT WAS BLESSED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST HAS BEEN TURNED INTO AN ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 151924

Or did you think God gave a ... about which temple was built where? Did you think God gives a ... about temples, about buildings?
He cares about one of the major sources of light being defiled by slaughter and murder and bloodshed. A land sanctified by the blood of Jesus defiled like this. That is the abomination.
Wake up to the deceit you are being all spoon fed.
BrianC  (OP)

United States
08/29/2008 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy fulfilled?

No!!

Scripted goals reached?

Yes!!

Every statistician in the world disagrees with you on this, because unlike you, they work off of solid facts and figure and calculations. For entire races to pull off exactly what they're supposed to pull off without ever reading a Bible or having understanding of the prophecies is completely impossible. The dates hit dead on: 688 AD, 732 AD, 1948 AD & 1967 AD. They're always dead on.

No, your "false gods" aren't orchestrating this behind the scenes. I won't get into that stuff in this thread.

13 is the number of the Trinity: 1 in 3 and 3 in 1.

Of course Satan is going to want to change the meaning of the number 13 to mean something bad. I'll post another thread up that tells about the 13 colonies and Bible prophecy later... And I'm sure you'll just say, "Scripted by the evil gods!" LOL Thanks for your opinion; just don't take over the thread with mentral straws please.
- Brian
HardTruth

United States
08/29/2008 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prophecy fulfilled?

No!!

Scripted goals reached?

Yes!!

Every statistician in the world disagrees with you on this, because unlike you, they work off of solid facts and figure and calculations. For entire races to pull off exactly what they're supposed to pull off without ever reading a Bible or having understanding of the prophecies is completely impossible. The dates hit dead on: 688 AD, 732 AD, 1948 AD & 1967 AD. They're always dead on.

No, your "false gods" aren't orchestrating this behind the scenes. I won't get into that stuff in this thread.

13 is the number of the Trinity: 1 in 3 and 3 in 1.

Of course Satan is going to want to change the meaning of the number 13 to mean something bad. I'll post another thread up that tells about the 13 colonies and Bible prophecy later... And I'm sure you'll just say, "Scripted by the evil gods!" LOL Thanks for your opinion; just don't take over the thread with mentral straws please.

What you and your statistician's fail to realize or factor into the math grasshopper, is that every world leader has been puppets for TPTB!!

Those who have refused to play ball were assassinated and replaced!!

Now how hard is it to bring about script when they are all in bed together?

BrianC  (OP)

United States
08/29/2008 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP many numbers in the bible have different meanings and are in gematria code. For instance a spiritual lady in Israel wrote in my journal that 1335 = happiness.

I see no mention of the temple mount in Daniel chapter 12 and it also mentions that this prophecy is to do with the end time.

Archangel Michael has also been extremely busy in recent years as many spiritual people will testify.

Daniel 12

The End Times

"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

Then I, Daniel, looked, and there before me stood two others, one on this bank of the river and one on the opposite bank. One of them said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be before these astonishing things are fulfilled?"

The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, "It will be for a time, times and half a time.

When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed."

I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, "My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?"

He replied, "Go your way, Daniel, because the words are closed up and sealed until the time of the end.

Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

"From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

"As for you, go your way till the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days you will rise to receive your allotted inheritance."
[link to www.biblegateway.com]

Lotus
 Quoting: Lotus Feet

- Brian
BrianC  (OP)

United States
08/29/2008 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
What you and your statistician's fail to realize or factor into the math grasshopper, is that every world leader has been puppets for TPTB!!

I stated that your belief was that there were TPTB people (false gods) ruling the world the whole time orchestrating this. I also stated that it's absurd.

Then I said: thanks for your opinion, and please do not fill this thread with that kind of stuff; That's what your thread is for. If you want to discuss it in your thread, by all means, start talking about it over there.
- Brian
BrianC  (OP)

United States
08/29/2008 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or did you think God gave a ... about which temple was built where? Did you think God gives a ... about temples, about buildings?
He cares about one of the major sources of light being defiled by slaughter and murder and bloodshed. A land sanctified by the blood of Jesus defiled like this. That is the abomination.
Wake up to the deceit you are being all spoon fed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 151924

Just because the prophecy speaks about the temple mount does not mean that God now finds purpose in it. It simply means that God is choosing to tell prophecies about His people and their temple mount.

We know that the temple is no longer important to God, because in the New Testament we're told that God no longer dwells in temples made by hand, but that our bodies are temples and the Holy Spirit lives in them, and that we should keep them holy.

The statement everyone takes as the antichrist walking into the physical temple of God is not a statement about the antichrist or the physical Jewish temple(2 Thess 2:1-4). It doesn't even mention the antichrist. The temple being spoken of there is the temple of our bodies. And this man of lawlessness is a spirit that pawns himself off as the Holy Spirit (God).

Ever heard someone speak in tongues? They are told this is the Holy Spirit speaking through them. However, Christians I know of have commanded, in Jesus' name, this evil spirit of tongues to leave people who were speaking in tongues. When they do this, the person starts spasming like a seizure and falls to the ground, and the spirit comes out of them. They can't speak in tongues after that. I'm not going into more detail on this in this thread.
- Brian
HardTruth

United States
08/29/2008 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

I stated that your belief was that there were TPTB people (false gods) ruling the world the whole time orchestrating this. I also stated that it's absurd.

Your bible disagrees with you grasshopper!!

Luke, Chapter 4
5: And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6: And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
7: If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

Does this not say all the kingdoms of the world belong to your satan?

Then I said: thanks for your opinion, and please do not fill this thread with that kind of stuff; That's what your thread is for. If you want to discuss it in your thread, by all means, start talking about it over there.

You invited my opinion in this thread, did you not?

Should I not fill this thread with truth to then grasshopper?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 475033
United States
08/29/2008 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
More of your condescending grasshopper crap.
HardTruth

United States
08/29/2008 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
More of your condescending grasshopper crap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 475033

Do I detect a note of jealousy?

Don't worry, your still my grasshopper as well!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 160638
United States
08/29/2008 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op where are we on the timeline now? What prophecy are we waiting for to happen next? Are we in the very last of the last days now?
Gradient
Get over yourself

United States
08/29/2008 05:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Satan DOES rule the world through a series of demonic influence..i.e. MANY demons. There is no contradiction with what Brain said and the fact that Satan has power here.
coexistt

glptrainer(at)yahoo.com

GLP