Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,053 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 849,265
Pageviews Today: 1,507,361Threads Today: 638Posts Today: 11,206
05:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

While we argue about baby, Obama shows True Professionalism AGAIN- "people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 481803
United States
09/01/2008 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
While we argue about baby, Obama shows True Professionalism AGAIN- "people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part
"I have said before and I will repeat again: People's families are off limits," Obama said. "And people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn’t be a topic of our politics."

On charges that his campaign has stoked the story via liberal blogs:

"I am offended by that statement. There is no evidence at all that any of this involved us," he said. "Our people were not involved in any way in this, and they will not be. And if I thought there was somebody in my campaign who was involved in something like that, they would be fired."

[link to www.politico.com]

this shows how serious Obama is. He's not going to squander his chance in the White house like Bush did because his Daddy was in it before him.

He carries himself well and his actions match his professional composure.This IS the kind of man I want in the White House.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 478606
United States
09/01/2008 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: While we argue about baby, Obama shows True Professionalism AGAIN- "people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part
"I have said before and I will repeat again: People's families are off limits," Obama said. "And people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn’t be a topic of our politics."

"I am offended by that statement. There is no evidence at all that any of this involved us," he said. "Our people were not involved in any way in this, and they will not be. And if I thought there was somebody in my campaign who was involved in something like that, they would be fired."

this shows how serious Obama is. He's not going to squander his chance in the White house like Bush did because his Daddy was in it before him.

He carries himself well and his actions match his professional composure.This IS the kind of man I want in the White House.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 481803

Exactly. Rising above the bs, and trying to exemplify the way to behave -- with respect and dignity, of self and others.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 481803
United States
09/01/2008 03:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: While we argue about baby, Obama shows True Professionalism AGAIN- "people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 495124
United Kingdom
09/01/2008 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Couldn't agree more. But there are still those who wish to spread false information about him, and we need to be vigilant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 444722
United States
09/01/2008 03:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
HHHUUUMMMM

Makes One Curious !!!!

What Might He Have In The Secret Vault????

Just Saying ......
planetbarb

User ID: 492372
United States
09/02/2008 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree he spoke very well and clearly about this issue.
Read it and weep oh Obama bashers:
September 01 08 CNN Poll of Polls
Obama is ahead by 5% points over McCain.

YAY!
Obamasylum Seeker
User ID: 451005
United States
09/02/2008 02:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Like Jesus, but unlike his followers!

No wonder he's ObamaChrist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 495550
United States
09/02/2008 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 287257
United States
09/02/2008 02:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
old trick

claim that you are blameless

while others do the dirtywork

kos started this and there are obamabots

let Obama denounce kos now
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno

GLP