searchingandknocking  (OP)

User ID: 425112
United States
09/03/2008 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: thoughts on Jack Van Impe?
which is why we need to wake up...
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Lou Holtz
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- Alexander Graham Bell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 491996
United States
09/03/2008 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's a complete nutcase. During Y2K he had a bunch of people freaked out about the end of the world and that New Year's Day was it.

[link to www.raptureready.com]

[link to www.jvim.org]

He's a fruitcake. Happy reading!
 Quoting: Final Countdown 494532

Yup. I had a friend who did work for Jack. (RIP, Billy) He said Jack really believes what he says. He's not a con man, he's a whackjob.

United States
09/03/2008 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
dreamseeker...similar experience, similar view. I've come to realize that regardless of what personality quirks he may have. And who knows... Maybe he just doesn't want to know?
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
- Lou Holtz
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- Alexander Graham Bell
OrionTawachi
User ID: 131380
United States
09/03/2008 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jack Van Impe is a douchebag whose heart is going to fail him when he meets his Father in heaven for the first, yes FIRST time. Speaking on behalf of Christ (anointed) while not truly holding that office is impersonating an officer and he will be punished in open court when the Kingdom of God reigns.
Troj
User ID: 473627
United States
09/03/2008 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Roxella?
Sara-Ka-El

User ID: 326961
United States
09/03/2008 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jack Van Impe is a douchebag whose heart is going to fail him when he meets his Father in heaven for the first, yes FIRST time. Speaking on behalf of Christ (anointed) while not truly holding that office is impersonating an officer and he will be punished in open court when the Kingdom of God reigns.
 Quoting: OrionTawachi 131380

If you were a true follower of Christ you would know it is not your place to judge on the salvation of others. It is not your place to question the authenticity of another's belief. Although people can and do all the time. It is a very revealing act in and of itself, when it is witnessed.
From Cooperate Law to Public Defense

Truth is a Stranger to Fiction

Learn to Swim

In the Instancy of Atomic Love, the Footloose are Dead
Sara-Ka-El

United States
09/03/2008 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
And if you are not following Christ, you are mocking Christ.

I will call you on that.

Learn to Swim

DreamSeeker

User ID: 496454
United States
09/03/2008 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
dreamseeker...similar experience, similar view. I've come to realize that regardless of what personality quirks he may have. And who knows... Maybe he just doesn't want to know?
 Quoting: searchingandknocking

True
"Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God"

United States
09/03/2008 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thinks so many people are caught up with their ideas of what religion should/should not be that they forget what lies beneath it... truth and freedom.

Science only proves it.
Egomaniacs rebel against it.
And here lies the rest of us, to filter out all the junk that's been added on to get to the core.
- Lou Holtz
- Alexander Graham Bell
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 453510
United States
09/03/2008 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ti didn't trust him at first but he seems to have it down pat. if you look up what he say's in the bible, he seems to be spot on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 489566

Yeah, um try looking up "pre trib rapture" in the Bible, then get back to us.
rb (o)
User ID: 496509
United States
09/03/2008 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't agree with him 100%

but he is sincere enthusiastic and very knowledgeable

haven't watched him since the 90s

I had TBN on 24/7 for a few years there...

burned the phone number into my screen LOL

maybe I'll try and catch him tonight...

United States
09/03/2008 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't agree with him 100%
 Quoting: rb (o) 496509

I don't agree with anyone 100%... *wink*
- Lou Holtz
- Alexander Graham Bell
norm van brokenn
User ID: 493999
United States
09/03/2008 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like his name. It seems evil. And his wife's name, Rexella, like a female T-rex or some shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 493004

It is Van Impe in Dutch Means " the demon, the imp, the impish, evil devil"
coolhandluke74

User ID: 490659
United States
09/03/2008 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
He's a complete nutcase. During Y2K he had a bunch of people freaked out about the end of the world and that New Year's Day was it.

[link to www.raptureready.com]

[link to www.jvim.org]

He's a fruitcake. Happy reading!

come on...be honest.
EVERYONE was bugged out about 2000.

NO ONE knew what to expect!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 489566

Not everyone, I knew nothing would happen since the year is off from the real calender.
User ID: 493999
United States
09/03/2008 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like his name. It seems evil. And his wife's name, Rexella, like a female T-rex or some shit.

It is Van Impe in Dutch Means " the demon, the imp, the impish, evil devil"
 Quoting: norm van brokenn 493999

bump
OrionTawachi
United States
09/03/2008 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Sara,

When speaking to a Seraphim you should probably just shut your mouth, shut your legs and open your eyes and ears. Jack Van Impe was anointed by nobody but himself to speak on behalf of our Lord. He is way too early to be advancing the Kingdom, and the fact that he has been preaching for so long only proves that he's not of the company of angels that were sent to gather the harvest. Each came into the Earth in our own order and Jack Van Impe was not one of us.

We ARE judges in Christ, did you forget that scripture? It's only important to judge by the spirit and not the flesh. When you can discern the difference between your ass and the thumb that you were apparently sticking up it before you posted, then feel free to address me with the respect given to a Seraphim.

Jack Van Impe and his spiritual whore of a wife have memorized the entire bible but forgot their first love in the process.

Follow Jack Van Impe and you follow the religion that he preaches.

Sincerely,

A Seraphim (waiting to bite you once again)

If you were a true follower of Christ you would know it is not your place to judge on the salvation of others. It is not your place to question the authenticity of another's belief. Although people can and do all the time. It is a very revealing act in and of itself, when it is witnessed.
 Quoting: Sara-Ka-El
OrionTawachi
United States
09/03/2008 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
P.s. Sister Sara,

I never judged his salvation. Read more clearly. He will get into the kingdom of God but will be beaten with briars before he is allowed through the gates. This will serve as a reminder that the Government of God, His elect, the 144,00 are the ones running this show by the direction of our Father. God's angels gather the harvest, not Van Impe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 493004
United States
09/03/2008 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

And it's not your place as a "christ follower" to mock and belittle "his" creation: women. But you do it anyway.

Nutty ass religious hypocrites should be thrown in Death Valley and 1,000v concertine wire put all around it. Leave the rest of us alone.

United States
09/03/2008 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
mmmmm.....
- Lou Holtz
- Alexander Graham Bell
Sara-Ka-El

United States
09/03/2008 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

And it's not your place as a "christ follower" to mock and belittle "his" creation: women. But you do it anyway.

Nutty ass religious hypocrites should be thrown in Death Valley and 1,000v concertine wire put all around it. Leave the rest of us alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 493004

Is this about the women are bad drivers thing still?

A few are good drivers, but the majority suck for the reasons supplied earlier. I know a few good women pilots but they were raised in a Cessna, and really fly by feel, as in listening to the engine. Women are instinctual feeling creatures, which do no blend well in the world of men and machinery. If you think that is mocking his creation, well that's a little tardic on your part. Also, women are the weaker physical vessel. Thus they are the 'weaker' sex. God Himself said so.

Learn to Swim

Sara-Ka-El

United States
09/03/2008 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Sara,

When speaking to a Seraphim you should probably just shut your mouth, shut your legs and open your eyes and ears. Jack Van Impe was anointed by nobody but himself to speak on behalf of our Lord. He is way too early to be advancing the Kingdom, and the fact that he has been preaching for so long only proves that he's not of the company of angels that were sent to gather the harvest. Each came into the Earth in our own order and Jack Van Impe was not one of us.

We ARE judges in Christ, did you forget that scripture? It's only important to judge by the spirit and not the flesh. When you can discern the difference between your ass and the thumb that you were apparently sticking up it before you posted, then feel free to address me with the respect given to a Seraphim.

Jack Van Impe and his spiritual whore of a wife have memorized the entire bible but forgot their first love in the process.

Follow Jack Van Impe and you follow the religion that he preaches.

Sincerely,

A Seraphim (waiting to bite you once again)

Quoting: OrionTawachi 131380

You do not impress me. Time for you to hop back on your pickle wagon and ride it on out of here.

Learn to Swim

Wingedlion
User ID: 496351
United States
09/03/2008 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I enjoy his programs that take current events and relate it to Biblical prophecy; however I do have some reservations about him. In my opinion he is a plant and an infiltrator of the Vatican. He will never "bad mouth" the Pope, and even elevates him whenever possible, and he has evil eyes. But he is too good of an infiltrator to be able to get any more evidence than that. I will continue to enjoy his program, but keep my wallet close to my pocket.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/03/2008 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

A few are good drivers, but the majority suck for the reasons supplied earlier. I know a few good women pilots but they were raised in a Cessna, and really fly by feel, as in listening to the engine. Women are instinctual feeling creatures, which do no blend well in the world of men and machinery. If you think that is mocking his creation, well that's a little tardic on your part. Also, women are the weaker physical vessel. Thus they are the 'weaker' sex. God Himself said so.

No. It's not "about the women are bad drivers thing".

You give no reasons worth consideration, only inflammatory conjecture, over zealous notions and your own unchecked emotions. It's good to hear that you can give these women pilots their kudos, which I am sure takes a lot of you. Just thought I'd humor you a bit. Humans are humans, male or female. There are some world class chefs that are male, that can cook circles around 90% (or more) of the women out there, even though cooking is a predominantly "female" job according to you gender job-specific labelling godtards. On the flipside, there are many female fighter pilots that meet or exceed the mark in their job description. There are female combat medics that serve more thoroughly and diligently under harsh conditions than males. So far as women being "weaker" and "instinctual feeling creatures" well, that is more of your opinion. Who said mankind's world is right? Who said mankind's creations are righteous ones? You are as strong or as weak as you believe you are. I hold no reverence for a your "god" that limits me and an equal human to any other human, regardless of sex. So, you do not speak for me, or anything I stand for. You can take your sexist garbage and use it as a tampon. Maybe it will check the filth that spews forth from your sorry being (I am assuming) regarding your *own* gender.

"God himself said so". LOL. Cute. Can you put your life savings on it that "god" is a male or a female? May I ask you ONE question? Why would an all loving, all knowing and All powerful "god" create beings in it's image and sanction the second class citizenship of half of them? The HALF that brings life into this realm? Seems to me that is the half that is most divine in it's essence, and a thing to be revered...since I am sure that even a thing such as yourself, be you male or female, sprang forth from a woman's womb and her suffering at your gestation and birth. Of these things, it seems you aren't even worthy...nor grateful for.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

You give no reasons worth consideration, only inflammatory conjecture, over zealous notions and your own unchecked emotions. It's good to hear that you can give these women pilots their kudos, which I am sure takes a lot of you. Just thought I'd humor you a bit. Humans are humans, male or female. There are some world class chefs that are male, that can cook circles around 90% (or more) of the women out there, even though cooking is a predominantly "female" job according to you gender job-specific labelling godtards. On the flipside, there are many female fighter pilots that meet or exceed the mark in their job description. There are female combat medics that serve more thoroughly and diligently under harsh conditions than males. So far as women being "weaker" and "instinctual feeling creatures" well, that is more of your opinion. Who said mankind's world is right? Who said mankind's creations are righteous ones? You are as strong or as weak as you believe you are. I hold no reverence for a your "god" that limits me and an equal human to any other human, regardless of sex. So, you do not speak for me, or anything I stand for. You can take your sexist garbage and use it as a tampon. Maybe it will check the filth that spews forth from your sorry being (I am assuming) regarding your *own* gender.

"God himself said so". LOL. Cute. Can you put your life savings on it that "god" is a male or a female? May I ask you ONE question? Why would an all loving, all knowing and All powerful "god" create beings in it's image and sanction the second class citizenship of half of them? The HALF that brings life into this realm? Seems to me that is the half that is most divine in it's essence, and a thing to be revered...since I am sure that even a thing such as yourself, be you male or female, sprang forth from a woman's womb and her suffering at your gestation and birth. Of these things, it seems you aren't even worthy...nor grateful for.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

GLP