Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 106,997
Pageviews Today: 167,260Threads Today: 72Posts Today: 998
01:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WILL HAARP CELL PHONE AND GWEN TOWERS BE USED TO MAKE RIOTS OR CONTROL THEM_READ

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 495109
Netherlands
09/29/2008 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WILL HAARP CELL PHONE AND GWEN TOWERS BE USED TO MAKE RIOTS OR CONTROL THEM_READ
will people riot or be controlled not to riot?

[link to www.geocities.com]

Electromagnetic weapons technology has been around since the time of Nicola Tesla, who died in 1943. The Russians are known to have harnessed Tesla technology early on; designing, building and operating transmitters such as the Russian "Woodpecker", whose signals, since 1976, have been pulsed to the world in the extreme low frequency (ELF) range.

The real story behind electromagnetic weapons and warfare, though, have more to do with controlling, manipulating and modifying the human psyche. Brain-wave manipulation, mind control, behavior modification, crowd and riot control, subliminal entrainment, psycho-correction, dissident control, psychic and telepathic warfare, as well as population control, are all some of the very real effects of having electromagnetic waves, beams and fields- attuned to the right amplitude and frequency- targeted towards an individual, population or nation. Direct access to the human mind is what electromagnetic weapons are all about.

Locally, through the use of a proliferating network of radio, power and cellular phone towers, and globally through the use of large ELF transmitters such as HAARP in the USA, a "psycho-civilized" world society is being created- a one world electronically controlled totalitarian police state- whose main enemies are American constitutionalists and christians, of whom ELF weapons are designed to wipe out.

Already the US Pentagon has developed and compiled an entire library of frequencies and pulsation rates that can affect certain functions of the human psyche, mind and nervous system through the use of non-lethal psychotronic weaponry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 457129
United States
09/29/2008 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WILL HAARP CELL PHONE AND GWEN TOWERS BE USED TO MAKE RIOTS OR CONTROL THEM_READ
Close OP! Close!

Satellite based microwave emitting satellites exciting disease inducing nanoparticles for inhalation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 471491
United States
09/29/2008 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WILL HAARP CELL PHONE AND GWEN TOWERS BE USED TO MAKE RIOTS OR CONTROL THEM_READ
sbus

Within The Flower

User ID: 503349
United States
09/29/2008 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
sbus

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 471491

actually, i think that's here for you
I WILL NOT let consequences dictate my course of action!

A.K.A - Aresh, Awakened Me, An Ominous Coward (Howard), The Goddess Pandora, Aumon Haht Fith Ashai, Within The Flower and a few others...
------------------------------------

In all things, i am flowing back thru and in and out, within and without and beyond them.

This is the Cosm. This is both I and You.

I am the Truth, and I am the Lie - I am the very spark of the Divine!

------------------
as soon as you even go near these things your ego knows what it is.. its all like "what ya gonna do with that?" "Hope you not gonna take it" "cause i will throw myself down on the floor and scratch, claw and bite and tantrum" - Kyuubi

"the gift of love makes much more sense than frankincense gold and myrhh" - Only Me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 513697
New Zealand
09/29/2008 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a problem where we are. We have a heap of tower busters installed close to the transmitters. Yay for Orgone energy!
ChemtrailingNess@gmai​l.com
User ID: 35795481
United States
03/08/2013 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love you for printing the truth.So many people are unaware of the evil around them.Farfetched reality mind control gangstalking tools right in our own backyards.Gwen towers,Microwave cell phone towers,Super Bowl 2013 blackouts,chemtrails,chemwebs,M.K. ultras,Frankienstien G.M.O.food.N.W.O. agenda 21 takeover of all people,land food,farms,ocean,and sky.

GLP