I Saw a String of Morphenigenic Glow in the Dark Birds

Vi

User ID: 1116653
United States
10/16/2010 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I Saw a String of Morphenigenic Glow in the Dark Birds
I'm in the Keys, I've seen them 2x in the last week. The first time I thought it might have been street lamps or some ground lighting causing the glow, but the second time I looked really hard and they were glowing from the top, not from below. Besides, we don't have street lamps on side roads. Looked light the glow off theose glow sticks, but more white. Sure is a strange looking sight!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1197441
United States
12/16/2010 03:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw them too in Orlando. It was around 10:00 p.m. and I went outside to get my cat in and looked up and there they were. I was fixated on them. I followed them for half a minute and then they vanished. I was totally sober. I only told my husband because it seemed weird.
way2wyrd4uz

User ID: 912410
United Kingdom
12/16/2010 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to s413.photobucket.com] 

look anything like this op?
 Quoting: Thoughts Faux Fodder

Some beatiful pics there.
Your dogs are stunning btw.
Dude-Fish
User ID: 1199359
United Kingdom
12/18/2010 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have just come back to the UK after a cruise in the Caribbean, on one night at about 1am i was on the balcony of the ship which was in the middle of the Caribbean sea and everything was pitch black out to sea. I was stood on the balcony outside our cabin having a cigerette before going to bed, just looking out to sea and relaxing in the quiet. This was the point where i thought i saw something in the sea to the side of the ship, it was very dark and i could sea what looked like two white objects around 40 to 50 metres to the side of the ship. The strange thing about it and which kept me fixed on the objects was the fact that they seemed to be perfectly still, no pitch and roll as if on top of the water, and no side to side movement. As i stood looking at these white objects they suddenly got brighter and closer to the ship. when the two objects were about 25 feet from the ship, just to the left of them around 20 to 30 smaller odjects light up out of the dark and glowed bright white. It was at this point that i realised they were some kind of bird, the two i saw initially were the largest and the rest were about half the size, they flew to within about 10 feet of the ship and chirped as they turned and flew to the back of the ship and then up and over the top deck.

The weirdest part of it was the fact that these birds glowed brightly in the pitch dark, and as they turned they changed the colour of the glow from white to yellow, then to orange and then to red. they flow up over the top of the ship, and thenout into the dark but as they flew further away they glowed bighter and changed colour. I watched these birds totally amazed as they glowed and changed colour untill they faded and stopped glowing.

Now i know that they didnt get further away and hence i couldnt see the glow so weel and then no more. I could see the bird was still the same distance from the ship, around 40 feet ish, it was the glow which got dimmer and then went out. I stood there watching for about a min or two thinking about what i had just seen and still looking in the same direction as the last bird which had just gone out so to speek, when it glowed up again really bright, changed colour again fadded and then was gone.

I am not the sort of person who sees things, which are not there, i tried to wake my wife so that i could show her, but she was having none of it, so unfortunatly it was only me who saw them, but its seems to be in the same sort of area and and always around the sea that people have seen these birds, so i though i would tell you what i saw.

I incidently have not told anyone else about this apart from my wife and eldest son, who have joked and taken the mick out of me all the way back until i found this page.

Now she wishes she had got up! as she knows i would not make it up, and it fits exactly with some of the descriptions on here as.

A. the lights were on the back of the birds
B. the wings were weird and it seemed as if flying was effortless in a way(i would describe the wings as like that of a dragonfly but much bigger)
c. they looked as if they changed shape, but as they got so close i could see that the lights which were down the entire lenghth of the bird were controlled indipendantly and could light in such ways as to make the bird appear to change shape.
D. they kept glowing up and then just going out, giving the illusion of the birds just dissappearing.

I would love to hear you thoughts, or from anyone else who has seen these birds.

John.
Thoughts Faux Fodder

User ID: 1088934
United States
12/18/2010 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some beatiful pics there.
Your dogs are stunning btw.
 Quoting: way2wyrd4uz

TY TY! they are my best buddies and absolute sweethearts.
:-)

I wish I still had the "bird" photos up. They really were odd - we didn't see them with our naked eye, only saw them after we got home from camping and I was editing the photos I had taken of the sky that night.
I deleted them from my photo-bucket and shortly afterward the computer they are in took a nosedive but I do still have it, and HOPE to retrieve them eventually.
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all....
Emily Dickinson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076076
United States
03/24/2011 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
da bump
Vince
User ID: 1323424
United Kingdom
04/01/2011 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right now this is weird because i have seen it twice now. The 1st time i saw it i was shocked but i just tried to convince my that is was birds even doe i deep down new it wernt. Then yesterday i saw the same thing again but at night they were glowing really bright and disapeared into the clouds. Now i know what i saw and it wernt birds to me it looked like a holographic image of birds. This subject should not be taken lightly as we need answers as to what the hell is.
Thoughts Faux Fodder

User ID: 1346829
United States
04/18/2011 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Thoughts Faux Fodder

The cropped one does!!!

There were prolly 50 "birds" in all.
There was NO sound. They moved unemcumbered..sorta like a string thats being rolled in..and let out..lie a yo yo..and then they disappeared right from our site. We should have been able to follow them with our eyes..but the just vanished
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 58019

Hiya OP, I recovered the crops of our "oddity", still working on recovering the original image files but luckily I had emailed these to someone and was able to Re-DL them from the attachment. Still hoping to recover the original files from the crashed comp but this is better than nothing :-)

[link to i413.photobucket.com]

[link to i413.photobucket.com]
Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all....
Emily Dickinson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 989190
United States
04/18/2011 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank YOU Faux~

Thats the "string"~!
aweeshwa
User ID: 1493256
United States
08/03/2011 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
They r real I seen them here in Toledo Ohio too I thought it was a spafedhip but then I looked agaib and they were birds!! Sooooo cool
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1490546
United States
08/03/2011 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
hey it was spotted here further north

Thread: strange object in boston sky
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1490546
United States
08/03/2011 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
here is my rendition

[link to imageshack.us]
pork1
User ID: 1282471
United States
08/03/2011 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
this has been happening for awhile these hexahedren plasma clusters can take many shapes like our holographic moon and such things as stars,planes trees,insects, birds,and choppers dont believe me check out [link to www.youtube.com] this channel has it all documented
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/13/2011 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks~
TX Sighting
User ID: 11177673
United States
02/20/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
A flock of birds like the one's you described were sighted in Texas last night. This is insane, does anyone know what species they are? They flew low to the ground, and in formation, they must have had a wing span of at least 6 feet....
Amanda
User ID: 1947266
United States
03/12/2012 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Live in Phoenix, Az. I just was outside like 10 minutes ago and I swear I saw a flock of glowing birds!! It was crazy! Mind you it is 8:15 p.m and they were up pretty high but they flew just like birds do when they flock making a v-shape then spanning out and back in! I followed them for a minute then they just dissappeared! I so wish someone was outside to see that with me! So I decided to Google it and I found this website of disscussion about them. Im glad Im not the only one whos seen them, Ive never seen anything like that before...weird. I wonder what kind of birds they were.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12420025
United Kingdom
03/12/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cut down on the booze and drugs
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 530916

Thats good advice..

would you say that to a pure innocent 6 year old who witnessed the anomaly as well.

we gave each other high fives...this was different and maybe only meant for us...

i duunno

was cool energy not of this timeline

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16378582
United States
05/20/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
no

they flew directley overhead..ever changing in shape.

then they disappeared far too soon to be birds..

see..
the dilemma

i live in latrobe pa and i seen what i thought was a bird that glew in the dark so i came on line and found this i think its wierd but this is the second time i have seen such a thing last time was about a year ago
Team Uzi

User ID: 18791955
United States
07/01/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just saw these GITD creatures the other night. They made screeches and clicks or chattering that was so directional that the sound seemed to be coming from the ground rather than the sky so it took me a minute before I realized where I needed to look. I called my wife out to tell her what I had just observed and she said "listen". We began to hear clicking and witnessed a sixth animal lagging behind. Im glad she saw it for obvious reasons and she was amazed. The creatures were flying south/southeast between Woodburn and Siverton, OR. Perhaps heading for the Ice Caves near Bend,OR in the event this weather turns warmer than they prefer. Who knows but they were awesome and creepy.
~political correctness is merely an infringement upon my First Amendment!

~When a Gun Culture Fails, A Rape Culture Prevails.
r.t.
User ID: 9349665
United States
08/31/2012 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
so many non believers I live in Prichard Alabama and I also saw a flock of 15 to 20 glowing birds or angels, but my eyes saw birds,they are real,consider it a blessing to have seen rare things that are not seen daily,I seen em and they caught my attention for bout 1 min 30 secs,then they vanished,it was if instead of flying horizontal they were flying vertical and horizontal like towards a destination outta this realm,im still not convinced those birds weren't angels in disguise, regardless of what anyone says they are real(whether glowing birds or angels) they exsist. I seen them yesterday August 30, 2012 around 7 p.m.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/12/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for posting and sharing

it's still very real to me and my boy
JnK
User ID: 28319457
United States
11/23/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
We saw what appeared to be a luminescent bird--white and very bright, about the size of a seagull--on November 22, 2012 in Spokane, Washington around 7:30 PM. It glided past our glass windows at night, in pure darkness, but was visible with no ambient light present, and then quickly vanished. My wife and I both saw it and looked at each other and said, in unison, "Did you see that!?" In an effort to explain what we had seen, we each took turns holding a white piece of paper outside the window in the dark to see if the paper would be visible to the person inside the house as the bird had been. The paper could barely be seen even when we knew it was there and where to look for it. This confirmed for us that the bird (or whatever it was) was apparently self-luminescent or glow-in-the-dark. I'm trying not to jump to conclusions, but we both agree that what we saw looked like a bird. My wife believes it may have been an angel.
UnmannedAerialPilot

User ID: 27573455
United States
11/23/2012 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
NO WAY! I saw these in Herat, Afghanistan last summer! Amazing I had never heard of anyone else seeing these and when I tried to tell my wife I just didn't know how to explain it. I saw them for two nights in a row, on the second night they passed over several times. They would be there and it was the most amazing thing, completely silent, they were clustered in a group of about 50 of them, they moved through the air like a school of fish swims in the water. They kept changing patterns and flying like how you see the dragons move in Chinese parades. Only the ones I saw were never glowing, they were a whitish color, I notices a streetlight kind of reflected off of them. The first time I saw it out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a low flying UAV that went into a cloud, then they reappeared about 2 mins later right over my head! It was truly amazing I don't know what they/it could be, but this has to be the same thing! Awesome!

Last Edited by UnmannedAerialPilot on 11/29/2012 07:02 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
truly awesome

thanks all for sharing
:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12195955
United States
11/29/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf is Morphenigenic?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3997863
United States
11/30/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf is Morphenigenic?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12195955

the ability to CHANGE shape while in flight!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12195955
United States
11/30/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf is Morphenigenic?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12195955

the ability to CHANGE shape while in flight!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3997863

can this word be found in any English dictionary? link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21188129
Australia
12/19/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm gald someone explained what morphogenic is. It always amazes me the changing shape of a flock of birds. Perhaps now with the current state of the planet they are radioactive or something?
Yuk
User ID: 30516503
United States
12/21/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw them for the first time at Myrtle Beach this weekend.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 829402

splain in more detail please?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 732782
Brannon
User ID: 31091726
United States
12/29/2012 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw one of these at around 1am on 12/12/12 while on the verandah of my stateroom aboard the Disney Fantasy off the coast of Costa Maya, Mexico. At first I thought I was watching a UFO dart back and forth across the sky at amazing speed. My wife and daughter also saw this and my daughter ,who is 2 years old, remarked "it's Peter Pan". I watched the "UFO" for around 2 hours in total disbelief while it continued to dart back and forth from one end of the sky to the other within a span of only 5-10 seconds each direction. It appeared to go above and below the sparse clouds in the sky and the bright glow seemed to either fade or disappear completely as at approached the ends of the sky. Eventually the "UFO" appeared very close over the edge of the ship and I could make out what appeared to be very long bird wings. A bit later I saw another bird with the exact same long wings but it did not glow at all. The non-glowing bird did seem to be flying a similar flight path to the glowing one though, and it appeared to be interacting with it from time to time. I don't know why one of these birds would have such an obvious glow and the other non at all.

GLP