Urgent WARNING about alien presence on earth

Spectrum Blue

User ID: 454394
United States
10/22/2008 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent WARNING about alien presence on earth
You "suppose". Well, you suppose wrong. The purpose of the hybrid program is to infiltrate the earth population and use them for the alien agenda. If you want to get a taste of how ugly it is, go sign up at Unknown Counrty, where the place is full abductees swooning over their leader, Whitley Strieber. Go see the mind control in action, and all of the nutjobs who think they were put here for a special mission. OR..... maybe like Strieber, they're not nuts, but agents working against humanity.

THE POINT OF THIS OP IS FOR PEOPLE TO READ THE WARNING LINK
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385176

Odd, I was told that I would be fighting the aliens that are trying to harm the earth. Not infiltrating the earth population to further the "alien" agenda.

I am also to serve as ambassador. Though, unfortunately, I am supposed to die during or after my mission.

Bummer. I wanted to have loving family. Of course I can't have children (health problems), but I can at least adopt.
I hope my next my husband treats me better than the last one.
Dreams will begin as they fade into chaos.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 385176
United States
10/22/2008 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
My mom knew. She was abducted while she was pregnant. She came back with a tiny tracking device in her knee and a small scar like from a big needle on her tummy. Right after she gave birth to me, the tracking device on her knee disapeared.

Later in life psychics kept telling me that I didn't come from earth and that I have aliens watching over me, making sure I don't die.

I also happen to have UFOs following me.

Plus I was told through dreams and other means, the things I was to do and what was already happening in the government.

OP, your malevolent aliens are already here, and have been here for many millennia mettling in earth politics and human evolution. Some like to give us a little push.
 Quoting: Spectrum Blue

Spectrum Blue, these are all markers for mind control. It doesn't mean you are a hybrid.

What was it you were told you are to do, and what about the government?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 202319
United States
10/22/2008 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aliens are human just like people from earth.
Just as earth has people who want to mess with 3rd world countries, you have aliens who want to mess with earth. Also, you have people of earth who want to help those in need such as 3rd world countries and those who are homeless, starving and diseased, you have aliens who want to do the same thing. We are human. Even if we're half earthling and half whatever planet we're from.

You appear to be a beautiful, loving lady. I would be honored to meet such a noble person, I would consider royalty above any here on earth.

People have a construed concept that all aliens take non-human forms such as having green blood flowing in their veins, who have no digestive systems, communicate only telepathically, etc. I've heard of "ultra-human" aliens whose internal organs might be a bit different or arranged a slightly differently than those of us on earth.

Thank you very much AC. I am not royalty though and do not want to be treated as such. It's not fair to earth which is just as important as other planets.

And yes, we do have red blood. I've been stuck with needles long enough and have seen my blood flow out of my veins often enough that I know it's red. I also know that blood turns brown when it dries.

I've also gotten sick so many times and have had my heart removed by human doctors twice(heart transplants), they would have known if my organs weren't in the right place or missing. I've got the same things everyone else has. Including cute freckles. =^.^=

I'm so sorry to know that you've been ill. You mentioned dialysis tomorrow. You must rest and take care of yourself.

I just came across some good reading about extraterrestrial humans here: [link to www.astrosciences.info]

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is something rather coincidental. I knew a guy, who I met at Unknown Country, and I met him in person, who though he was an alien. He lost both kidneys, got a transplant, which his body rejected after 9 years, and he was on dialysis.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 510260
United States
10/22/2008 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag bsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
You "suppose". Well, you suppose wrong. The purpose of the hybrid program is to infiltrate the earth population and use them for the alien agenda. If you want to get a taste of how ugly it is, go sign up at Unknown Counrty, where the place is full abductees swooning over their leader, Whitley Strieber. Go see the mind control in action, and all of the nutjobs who think they were put here for a special mission. OR..... maybe like Strieber, they're not nuts, but agents working against humanity.

Odd, I was told that I would be fighting the aliens that are trying to harm the earth. Not infiltrating the earth population to further the "alien" agenda.

I am also to serve as ambassador. Though, unfortunately, I am supposed to die during or after my mission.

Bummer. I wanted to have loving family. Of course I can't have children (health problems), but I can at least adopt.

Who told you these things?

What did your husband do to you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2008 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ufocasebook.com]

Here's some more.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2008 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow. We've got some RUDE BS flags here. As I often say, no legitimate thread is without BS flags being posted.
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/22/2008 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

My husband abused me mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

And just because I have prophetic dreams and lions waking me up to tell me who I am and what I am supposed to do in the future-I have a feeling I screwed all that up), and I have a human side, does not mean I am not hybrid.

I think you just don't want to know that there are good aliens out there. Darn that Nicaea meeting. Darn those bishops too who changed the bible. and brain washed many people.

And I am going to sleep now, 202319.
I need to get out of this thread. Some how, OP's ID number, started to look dark and spiky. I don't like it.

Besides, why would anyone mind control a person to think they're a hybrid ambassador, that fights bad aliens?

A human doing that stuff is understandable, but an alien/human hybrid is a bit far.

Besides, there's evidence, I'm a hybrid that you can't see because I don't have a digital camera to take pictures and show you the evidence. Don't have money for one either.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, the RCC is evil to the core. They are not influencing my thinking on aliens.

Are you saying that the ideas you have about your purpose here, and your ambassador role, have been revealed in dreams? What are the lions you metion? Were they in the dream state?

I'm very sorry about your husband. Do you think your meeting and marriage may have been manipulted by someone else?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/22/2008 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I need to get out of this thread. Some how, OP's ID number, started to look dark and spiky. I don't like it.

Besides, why would anyone mind control a person to think they're a hybrid ambassador, that fights bad aliens?

A human doing that stuff is understandable, but an alien/human hybrid is a bit far.

Besides, there's evidence, I'm a hybrid that you can't see because I don't have a digital camera to take pictures and show you the evidence. Don't have money for one either.

Spectrum Blue, get your rest. I hope to see you around. I used to have a login ID on this forum but forgot what it was because I quite visiting here for a long time. But I see that my ID number is the same. Sweet dreams.
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/22/2008 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, the RCC is evil to the core. They are not influencing my thinking on aliens.

Are you saying that the ideas you have about your purpose here, and your ambassador role, have been revealed in dreams? What are the lions you metion? Were they in the dream state?

I'm very sorry about your husband. Do you think your meeting and marriage may have been manipulted by someone else?

No. Just me. I did say no 3 times and the 4th I gave in. There are reasons why I got married that I choose to discuss because it's too personal. And it has nothing to do with aliens. Just my own stupidity.

The lion reminded me of Aslan. My mom was driving from Las Vegas to Greely Colorado, and it was 3 in the morning when we arrived in greely. My mom decided to stop at K-Mart to buy flowers for Grandma.

I feel asleep in the car in the parking lot and suddenly I woke up to a lion outside the car window. I was scared at first, but I got out of the car and the lion helped to ease my fear. Everything He told me got lost. I can't remember any of it.

But when the time comes (maybe when war threatens to hurt or kill my family, I will know. Maybe when aliens make themselves known in public without memories being erased. Maybe not.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, I apologize if I said anything hurtful to you. That was not my intention to hurt.

I'm concerned about a colonizing agent on earth. I do not believe you are that. I have some thoughts about what may have gone on with you, but this isn't the time or place or thread.

I wish you all the best, more love than you could ever imagine, and genuine freedom.

Please don't see my ID number and cringe. It's unecessary.

GOD bless.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Ignore the thread chatter, read the link in the OP
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
READ THE WARNING LINKED IN THE OP. DON'T PUT THIS OFF.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532567
United Kingdom
10/22/2008 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look - I will take 'messages' from aliens seriously when they have it broadcast on all networks simultaneously, beam it into our minds or just plain write it in the fricken sky! - but chanelled to one person!? - f...k off!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Look - I will take 'messages' from aliens seriously when they have it broadcast on all networks simultaneously, beam it into our minds or just plain write it in the fricken sky! - but chanelled to one person!? - f...k off!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 532567

Some of what they are warning about is exactly what you are wishing for.

You see, individual freedom is not valued by the visitors. They consider it reckless and irresponsible. They only understand their own collective consciousness, which they see as privileged and blessed. And yet they cannot access true spirituality, which is called Knowledge in the universe, for Knowledge is born of an individual’s self-discovery and is brought into being through relationships of a high caliber. Neither of these phenomena are present in the visitors’ social makeup. They cannot think for themselves. Their will is not theirs alone. And so naturally they cannot respect the prospects for developing these two great phenomena within your world, and they are certainly in no position to foster such things. They only seek conformity and allegiance. And the spiritual teachings that they will foster in the world will only serve to make humans compliant, open and unsuspecting in order to garner a trust that has never been earned.

We have seen these things before in other places. We have seen entire worlds fall under control of such collectives. There are many such collectives in the universe. Because such collectives deal with interplanetary trade and extend over vast regions, they adhere to a strict conformity without deviation. There is no individuality amongst them, at least not in any way that you could recognize. We are not sure that we can give an example in your own world of what this could be like, but we have been told there are commercial interests that span cultures in your world, that wield tremendous power and yet are governed by only a few. This is perhaps a good analogy for what we are describing. However, what we are describing is so much more powerful, pervasive and well established than anything that you could offer in the world as a good example.

It is true of intelligent life everywhere that fear can be a destructive force. Yet fear serves one and only one purpose if it is perceived correctly and that is to inform you of the presence of danger. We are concerned, and that is the nature of our fear. We understand what is at risk. That is the nature of our concern. Your fear is born because you do not know what is occurring, so it is a destructive fear. It is a fear that cannot empower you or give you the perception that you need to comprehend what is occurring within your world. If you can become informed, then fear is transformed into concern and concern is transformed into constructive action. We know of no other way to describe this. The interbreeding program is becoming very successful. Already there are those walking your Earth who are born of the visitors’ consciousness and collective endeavor. They cannot reside here for long periods of time, but within only a few years, they will be able to dwell upon the surface of your world permanently. Such will be the perfection of their genetic engineering that they will seem only slightly different from you, more in their manner and in their presence than in their physical appearance, to such a point that they will likely go unnoticed and unrecognized. However, they will have greater mental faculties. And this will give them an advantage that you could not match unless you were trained in The Ways of Insight. Such is the greater reality into which humanity is emerging a universe filled with wonders and horrors, a universe of influence, a universe of competition, yet also a universe filled with Grace, much like your own world but infinitely greater.

The Heaven that you seek is not here. However, the forces that you must contend with are. This is the greatest threshold that your race will ever face. Each of us in our group has faced this in our own respective worlds, and there has been a great deal of failure, with only some success. Races of beings who can maintain their freedom and insulation must become strong and united and will likely withdraw from Greater Community interactions to a very great degree in order to protect that freedom.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Into this grave situation the Creator of all life has sent a preparation, a teaching of spiritual ability and discernment, power and accomplishment. We are students of such a teaching, as are many throughout the universe. This teaching is a form of Divine intervention. It does not belong to any one world. It is not the property of any one race. It is not centered around any hero or heroine, any one individual. Such a preparation is now available. It will be needed. From our perspective, it is the only thing currently that can give humanity an opportunity to become wise and discerning regarding your new life in the Greater Community. As has occurred in your world in your own history, the first to reach the new lands are the explorers and the conquerors. They do not come for altruistic reasons. They come seeking power, resources and dominion. This is the nature of life. If humanity were well versed in Greater Community affairs, you would resist any visitation to your world unless a mutual agreement had been established previously. You would know enough not to allow your world to be so vulnerable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 478522
United States
10/22/2008 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, honey, write a book or something. You are not part alien, though I am sure you'd like to believe that. But if you go to get your blood tested you will discover that you are 100% human and that no alien impregnanted your mother and created you. This is so sad. I hope you arise from your delusions.

I am not saying this to put you down and I know you do believe this story, but honey, I don't think it is true. I don't think it is even possible. I hope you haven't met your father, LOL? Oh what do I say? Nothing, so go ahead and believe as you wish. But I hope you don't tell too many people this story because they will assume you have lost your cotton pickin, if you get what I'm laying down here.
True Believer

User ID: 507408
Venezuela
10/22/2008 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
SO WHAT KIND OF ALIEN IS MICHAEL JACKSON, I MEAN THE GUY LITERALLY CHANGED SKIN COLOR RIGHT IN FRONT OF US LOL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, honey, write a book or something. You are not part alien, though I am sure you'd like to believe that. But if you go to get your blood tested you will discover that you are 100% human and that no alien impregnanted your mother and created you. This is so sad. I hope you arise from your delusions.

I am not saying this to put you down and I know you do believe this story, but honey, I don't think it is true. I don't think it is even possible. I hope you haven't met your father, LOL? Oh what do I say? Nothing, so go ahead and believe as you wish. But I hope you don't tell too many people this story because they will assume you have lost your cotton pickin, if you get what I'm laying down here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 478522

hmmm, what's that about?

Fellow humans who value their freedom, READ THE OP LINK
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/22/2008 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has anyone read any of the warning link? There is somthing very interesting in what they warn about - collectivism. A hive mind mind that demands everyone fall in line iwth the same agenda, same rules, same, same, same. Work for the collective. The collective over the individual. Total conformity and loss of freedom, for the greater good.

If you were to take this that alien agenda, which is this collectivism, and apply it to right here, right now, modern social and political agendas, who and what would that remind you of?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379014
United States
10/22/2008 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com] 

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516242
United States
10/22/2008 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hybrid here from a higher dimension.

Well isn't that special; where you from?

Oh, there is a typo in your sig line. Glad to see you are not from the dimension of the Nazi spelling police. But they might notice, so I just figured I'd give you a head's up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 379014

Or the dimension of lame avatars.
WOW. JUST WOW.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516242
United States
10/23/2008 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

My husband abused me mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

And just because I have prophetic dreams and lions waking me up to tell me who I am and what I am supposed to do in the future-I have a feeling I screwed all that up), and I have a human side, does not mean I am not hybrid.

I think you just don't want to know that there are good aliens out there. Darn that Nicaea meeting. Darn those bishops too who changed the bible. and brain washed many people.

That sucks.
I will pray for you.
Just to jesus. not the preist or mary or some stupid "saint" just Jesus.
he will help.
I know, i know, yeah whatever. But i will still do it.
By the way aliens are not from other worlds or galaxies.
just demons messing with humans.
Enlilson

User ID: 513300
United States
10/23/2008 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets just cull this one out. Alien presence how about prepresense cuz for many that only go back what. 4 thousand years at best. Like this pile of rocks has had poo slingin bipeds for the last what 300 THOUSAND years. Gaia is 4.5 billion years old.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Enlilson

User ID: 513300
United States
10/23/2008 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your next one will treat you like the spirit walker you are hf
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Human beings are being infiltrated and used for someone else's purposes. They are here to mine the planet. They use our institutions, religions, governments and leaders to their advantage, not because they are interested in our beliefs, but to use them against us. They promote COLLECTIVISM because that breeds control and death of individuality, creativity and critical thinking.

The birthright of every soul is freedom. Anyone who seeks to rob of you of that is your enemy. Their are corrupt human beings who will sell their souls to these outsiders, and they will also have have the hybrids, who appear human, but are not.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Funney
User ID: 78211
Czechia
10/23/2008 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage."

-William S. Burroughs (1914-1997 Image: Burroughs, 1960s)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41914

paradox is
its ok only when reversed!
"every soul has a man to its disposal, who is like a parasite, when acting not at all to souls advantage"

fare well

GLP