Urgent WARNING about alien presence on earth

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 533031
United States
10/23/2008 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Urgent WARNING about alien presence on earth
I've got a question for those who believe in aliens on Earth trying to steal our resources...

If they have the technology to get from one star system to another, which involves the ability to warp space itself, why would they NEED our resources?

Hydrogen is the most prevalent element in the universe. If you can warp space, you have the ability to gather hydrogen and use fusion reactors to process it into energy and just about any other element you want.

That means they can MAKE anything they want.

So... Why are these super advanced aliens bothering with Earth?

You have no way of knowing what you claim, what they can or cannot do, or what they want.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 385176

Have you taken ANY classes in basic physics??? What part of anything I've said isn't supportable by even just a cursory search through a library? Instead of claiming things about me, answer the fucking questions! Why would any race advanced enough to travel between stars need our dinky little world??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379014
United States
10/23/2008 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats why it is a more local phenomena?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 385176
United States
10/23/2008 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've got a question for those who believe in aliens on Earth trying to steal our resources...

If they have the technology to get from one star system to another, which involves the ability to warp space itself, why would they NEED our resources?

Hydrogen is the most prevalent element in the universe. If you can warp space, you have the ability to gather hydrogen and use fusion reactors to process it into energy and just about any other element you want.

You have no way of knowing what you claim, what they can or cannot do, or what they want.

Have you taken ANY classes in basic physics??? What part of anything I've said isn't supportable by even just a cursory search through a library? Instead of claiming things about me, answer the fucking questions! Why would any race advanced enough to travel between stars need our dinky little world??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 533031

Yours is an HYPOTHYSIS, and nothing more.

There is no way to determine where these aliens come from, how they get here, or what they know about physics that humans haven't yet figured out. Whatever the case may be, they are abducting people and many of these people claim to have had sexual procedures done on them. I DO think that many "alien" abductions are, in fact, human, as in Satanic Ritual Abuse, but not ALL.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 526218
United States
10/23/2008 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[[My mom knew. She was abducted while she was pregnant.]] - Quote, Spectrum Blue

Hmm, same thing happened to my mom, though she never mentioned weird scars or tracking devices, but I used to wake up with weird scars, and I've always had an innate fascination with the sky. What do you think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 528272
Australia
10/23/2008 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
do you really think we are [maj] are going to read all that crap -- f m
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 265673
United States
10/23/2008 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 532155

scheming
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a terrible scenario, we understand, but there must be no confusion if you are to understand and receive what we are expressing in our messages to you. It is not the annihilation of humanity, it is the integration of humanity that the visitors seek to accomplish. They will interbreed with you for this purpose. They will attempt to redirect your religious impulses and institutions for this purpose. They will establish themselves in a clandestine manner in the world for this purpose. They will influence governments and government leaders for this purpose. They will influence
military powers in the world for this purpose. The visitors are confident that they can be successful, for so far they see that humanity has not yet mounted enough resistance to counteract their measures or to offset their agenda. To counteract this, you must learn a Greater Community Way of Knowledge. Any free race in the universe must learn The Way of Knowledge, however it may be defined within their own cultures. This is the source of individual freedom. This is what enables individuals and societies to have true integrity and to have the wisdom necessary to deal with the influences that counteract Knowledge, both within their worlds and within the Greater Community. It is, therefore, necessary to learn new ways, for you are entering a new situation with new forces and new influences. Indeed, this is not some future prospect but an immediate challenge. Life in the universe does not wait upon your readiness. Events will happen whether you are prepared or not. Visitation has occurred without your agreement and without your permission. And your fundamental rights are being violated to a far greater degree than you yet realize. Because of this, we have been sent not only to give our perspective and our encouragement but also to sound a calling, an alarm, to inspire an awareness and a commitment. We have said before that we cannot save your race through military intervention. That is not our role. And even if we attempted to do so and garnered the strength to carry out such an agenda, your world would be destroyed. We can only advise.

You will see in the future a ferocity of religious belief expressed in violent ways, carried out against people who disagree, against nations of less strength and used as a weapon of attack and destruction. The visitors would like nothing better than for your religious institutions to govern the nations. This you must resist. The visitors would like nothing better than to have religious values shared by everyone, for this adds to their labor force and makes their task easier. In all of its manifestations, such influence fundamentally reduces down to acquiescence and submission—submission of will, submission of purpose, submission of one’s life and abilities. Yet this will be heralded as a great achievement for humanity, a great advancement in society, a new unification for the human race, a new hope for peace and equanimity, a triumph of human spirit over human instincts.

Therefore, we come with our counsel and encourage you to refrain from making unwise decisions, from giving your life over to things that you do not understand and from acquiescing your discernment and your discretion for the sake of any promised reward. And we must encourage you not to betray Knowledge within yourself, the spiritual intelligence with which you were born and which now holds your only and greatest promise.

Perhaps in hearing this you will view the universe as a place devoid of Grace. Perhaps you will become cynical and afraid, thinking that avarice is universal. But this is not the case. What is needed now is for you to become strong, stronger than you are, stronger than you have been. Do not welcome communications with those intervening in your world until you have this strength. Do not open your minds and hearts to visitors from beyond the world, for they come here for their own purposes. Do not think that they will fulfill your religious prophesies or greatest ideals, for this is a delusion.

There are great spiritual forces in the Greater Community—individuals and even nations that have achieved very high states of accomplishment, far beyond what humanity has demonstrated thus far. But they do not come and take control of other worlds. They do not represent political and economic forces in the universe. They are not involved in commerce beyond fulfilling their own fundamental needs. They rarely travel, except in situations of emergency.

Emissaries are sent to help those who are emerging into the Greater Community, emissaries such as ourselves. And there are spiritual emissaries as well—the power of the Unseen Ones, who can speak to those who are ready to receive and who show good heart and good promise. This is how God works in the universe. You are entering a difficult new environment. Your world is very valuable to others. You will need to protect it. You will need to preserve your resources so that you do not require or depend upon trade with other nations for the fundamental necessities of your life. If you do not preserve your resources, you will have to relinquish much of your freedom and self sufficiency. Your spirituality must be sound. It must be based upon real experience, for values and beliefs, rituals and traditions can be used and are being used by your visitors for their own purpose.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
read and learn
forwarned is forarmed
lynleo
User ID: 510696
United States
10/23/2008 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you people actually believe you are hybrids? If you really are, you do not belong here.

Now thats just racist.

I agree! What ever happened to peace and love? I don't just want tolerance, I want acceptance!
:tdPeace: :nyao?:
 Quoting: Spectrum Blue

Hi Half&Half,

As far as I am concerned, if you have human blood, you belong here. Perhaps, you and your brethren were designed to be bridges in understanding between us. Welcome.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
If humanity should fail in opposing the Intervention, we can paint a picture of what this would mean. We have seen it elsewhere, for each one of us came very close, within our own worlds. Being part of a collective, the planet Earth will be mined for its resources, its people will be corralled to work and its rebels and heretics will be either alienated or destroyed. The world will be preserved for its agriculture and its mining interests. Human societies will exist, but only in subordination to powers from beyond your world. And should the world exhaust its usefulness, should its resources be completely taken, then you will be left, bereft. The supportive life upon your world will have been taken from you; the very means of survival will have been stolen. This has happened before in many other places.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 454394
United States
10/23/2008 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks.
I will pray for you.
Just to jesus. not the preist or mary or some stupid "saint" just Jesus.
he will help.
I know, i know, yeah whatever. But i will still do it.
By the way aliens are not from other worlds or galaxies.
just demons messing with humans.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 516242

I'm not backwoods idiot who likes to drink beer and take pot shots- with my buddy- at satellites I think may look like "those dem You Eff Ohs".

I have dealt with demons before and they aren't a picnic. Faaaar from it. Demons are different from the different "alien" beings that buzz this world every now and then.

The demons belong to the immaterial. The strong do have the tendency to possess the spiritually weak and therefore step from the immaterial to the debatable material and seemingly very real.

From experience, I do know that everything in this world, everything we touch, feel, see, hear, and taste, along with everything percieved with our extra senses, is completely debatable. We are alone in our perceptions. We are alonein our experiences, for no one can claim to go through the exact same thing we have. No one can claim our exact point of view. For every view there is a nearly imperceptable nagging doubt.

And for the condescending asshole who thinks an alien inseminated my mother, they were right. As she tells it that alien was legal, and from mexico. I knew him until about the age of two when he got violent with me because I was crying and he couldn't handle that his wife was tired of his abuse and neither could I. Incidently he grabbed me by the back of my head and the bottom of my lip and flipped me onto the bed. Thank goodness that bed was in the way of the floor or results might have been different.

Anyway to answer any question, I am a norwegian hispanic human. My mom does like to think that I'm a starchild or hybrid, and others think I'm not from earth. Most of these people have never met eachother and have come up at different parts of my life.

I do have quite a bit to say about the humanity of "outer space aliens" that those who actually KNOW instead of lazily channeling what some think are aliens but are most likely a few naughty post life spirits trying to have a good time, or a digruntled demon or two wanting to find a group of idiots to mislead. And I have bibles to say about morons who can't even grasp the reality of their own lives let alone judge those who believe differently to be insane.
I think I'll just stick to being burned at the stake along with Capurnicus. I'm not about to take back any of my beliefs or ideas any time soon.

Do remember, we are heliocentric, not ecocentric. If you have any questions as to the planets' movements, please put them in writing and we will create a youtube video laughing at every written question.

For the morons who don't understand: YES I'M LAUGHING AT YOU. Bah yeeeee!
anon 593956
User ID: 14744
United States
10/23/2008 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read between the lines of " The Active Side of Infinity " by Carlos Castenada, where the shaman Don Juan says mankind's problems stem from the fact that long ago a predator from the deep cosmos implanted their mind DNA into man and robbed us of our higher abilities and kept us imprisoned and even today consumes our negative energy, similar to what we do to animals for our food. P.S. : don't believe the disinformation that Castenada's books are fake.
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/23/2008 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
That sucks.
I will pray for you.
Just to jesus. not the preist or mary or some stupid "saint" just Jesus.
he will help.
I know, i know, yeah whatever. But i will still do it.
By the way aliens are not from other worlds or galaxies.
just demons messing with humans.

I'm not backwoods idiot who likes to drink beer and take pot shots- with my buddy- at satellites I think may look like "those dem You Eff Ohs".

I have dealt with demons before and they aren't a picnic. Faaaar from it. Demons are different from the different "alien" beings that buzz this world every now and then.

The demons belong to the immaterial. The strong do have the tendency to possess the spiritually weak and therefore step from the immaterial to the debatable material and seemingly very real.

From experience, I do know that everything in this world, everything we touch, feel, see, hear, and taste, along with everything percieved with our extra senses, is completely debatable. We are alone in our perceptions. We are alonein our experiences, for no one can claim to go through the exact same thing we have. No one can claim our exact point of view. For every view there is a nearly imperceptable nagging doubt.

And for the condescending asshole who thinks an alien inseminated my mother, they were right. As she tells it that alien was legal, and from mexico. I knew him until about the age of two when he got violent with me because I was crying and he couldn't handle that his wife was tired of his abuse and neither could I. Incidently he grabbed me by the back of my head and the bottom of my lip and flipped me onto the bed. Thank goodness that bed was in the way of the floor or results might have been different.

Anyway to answer any question, I am a norwegian hispanic human. My mom does like to think that I'm a starchild or hybrid, and others think I'm not from earth. Most of these people have never met eachother and have come up at different parts of my life.

I do have quite a bit to say about the humanity of "outer space aliens" that those who actually KNOW instead of lazily channeling what some think are aliens but are most likely a few naughty post life spirits trying to have a good time, or a digruntled demon or two wanting to find a group of idiots to mislead. And I have bibles to say about morons who can't even grasp the reality of their own lives let alone judge those who believe differently to be insane.
I think I'll just stick to being burned at the stake along with Capurnicus. I'm not about to take back any of my beliefs or ideas any time soon.

Do remember, we are heliocentric, not ecocentric. If you have any questions as to the planets' movements, please put them in writing and we will create a youtube video laughing at every written question.

For the morons who don't understand: YES I'M LAUGHING AT YOU. Bah yeeeee!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 454394

Oh yes, this little piece of "insanity" is from me. rolleyes
Dreams will begin as they fade into chaos.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, Spectrum Blue, you were not serious about THIS alien, non human, topic, when you claimed to be part alien? I'm glad to hear that. I am also sorry to hear about your horrific experiences as a child. I've had some, myself.

Again, I encourage everyone to PLEASE read the link in my OP. After posting for many years at Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country, and actually knowing a few people who believe that aliens are directing them and are coming to liberate us, this warning is very serious. It boils down to collectivism (and alien hive mind) versus the idependent soul. Freedonm is the birthright of all living beings. Those who seek to enslave others and prevent the delevopment of higher consciousness must be recognized and guarded against.

PLEASE READ THE LINK
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/23/2008 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
So, Spectrum Blue, you were not serious about THIS alien, non human, topic, when you claimed to be part alien? I'm glad to hear that. I am also sorry to hear about your horrific experiences as a child. I've had some, myself.

lol! Who knows if I'm serious or not. Maybe I am. Maybe not.

I did ask a simple question that happened to build up into everyone thinking I was crazy and needed to be locked up.
Considering I can argue anything I choose with clarity, I don't care for being thought of as a nutcase. I never have been accused of being insane, considering my logic.

Though I must say that me believing I'm a hybrid is about as insane as "channeling" aliens or even thinking that Evil Aliens trying to colonize earth.

So who will get locked up first?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

I did ask a simple question that happened to build up into everyone thinking I was crazy and needed to be locked up.
Considering I can argue anything I choose with clarity, I don't care for being thought of as a nutcase. I never have been accused of being insane, considering my logic.

Though I must say that me believing I'm a hybrid is about as insane as "channeling" aliens or even thinking that Evil Aliens trying to colonize earth.

Quoting: Spectrum Blue

Chances are those who don't pay attention to what's happening around them and on their planet. Perhaps you are unaware of the number of people out there who believe they have been abducted and directed by aliens in order to carry out some great plan for humanity.
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/23/2008 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Chances are those who don't pay attention to what's happening around them and on their planet. Perhaps you are unaware of the number of people out there who believe they have been abducted and directed by aliens in order to carry out some great plan for humanity.

I'm well aware. And how many people believe that aliens are going to colonize earth and are bad, naughty, evil?

Quite alot. You're not the first to grace our beloved forum with that story and definitely will not be the last.

Though, if you would like the answer to the rhetorical question I posed, it would have been neither side. Unless youp- or someone who believes they are a hybrid alien from another planet- plans to harm someone (or if a family member commits you), you could be locked up.

But just posting your spiel on the forums doesn't get the paddy wagon called on ya.
Ja nei! :nekowink:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/23/2008 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, why are you so defensive about this subject? Do you have a belief in or experience with what you would consider good aliens?
Dervish

User ID: 527297
United Arab Emirates
10/23/2008 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Spectrum Blue, why are you so defensive about this subject? Do you have a belief in or experience with what you would consider good aliens?

Am I the only one who see's that the articles are supposedly written by good aliens?

Reread what you quoted op.
I know enough to know that I know nothing
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/24/2008 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

There was no defense. Just me answering your illogical questions to the best of my ability. I'm tired of talking to you. Especially when you have no understanding of subtlety or sarcasm.

Goodnight, Opie.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 475092
United States
10/24/2008 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
send them to nebraska
Spectrum Blue

United States
10/24/2008 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Am I the only one who see's that the articles are supposedly written by good aliens?

Quoting: Dervish

You're right, I didn't read the beginning. Just the title of the thread and then parts of the middle and then decided to post.

OP, did you realize you stuck your foot in your mouth and proved me right with your article?

Try not to bite down, you might hurt yourself. :x.x:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516242
United States
10/24/2008 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 533031

Oh no! Dont ask common sense questions!
The "babylon5" nutjobs dont undestand your basic reality. They live in a scfi fantasy word!
Heres a question.
If aliens are so far advanced, and they would have to be if they were to travel such incredible distances, why would they abduct humans and conduct useless but extremelly painful, toturous experiments on humans? Again and again, the same stupid toture on hmans. For over 30 years now! maybe longer! Why take blood and semen? Wouldnt these incredibly smart aliens know that there are blood banks and semen banks throughout the world? Just go after hours, and bingo! As much semen and blood as any alien could handle!
Apparently though, they arent that smart.
same old song and dance when it come to aliens.
Absolutely no proof, nada, zip, zilch, nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 516242
United States
10/24/2008 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read between the lines of " The Active Side of Infinity " by Carlos Castenada, where the shaman Don Juan says mankind's problems stem from the fact that long ago a predator from the deep cosmos implanted their mind DNA into man and robbed us of our higher abilities and kept us imprisoned and even today consumes our negative energy, similar to what we do to animals for our food. P.S. : don't believe the disinformation that Castenada's books are fake.
 Quoting: anon 593956 14744

Sound like something tom cruise believes in.
put crack pipe down.
seek medical assistance soon.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
10/24/2008 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Dervish

Nope, that's not the case. Did you ever read the Seth books? More like that.
Funney
User ID: 487528
Czechia
11/15/2008 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.funney.webnode.cz]
aliensmask.jpg
[link to www.funney.webnode.cz]
in
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26948813
Canada
09/11/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a terrible scenario, we understand, but there must be no confusion if you are to understand and receive what we are expressing in our messages to you. It is not the annihilation of humanity, it is the integration of humanity that the visitors seek to accomplish. They will interbreed with you for this purpose. They will attempt to redirect your religious impulses and institutions for this purpose. They will establish themselves in a clandestine manner in the world for this purpose. They will influence governments and government leaders for this purpose. They will influence
military powers in the world for this purpose. The visitors are confident that they can be successful, for so far they see that humanity has not yet mounted enough resistance to counteract their measures or to offset their agenda. To counteract this, you must learn a Greater Community Way of Knowledge. Any free race in the universe must learn The Way of Knowledge, however it may be defined within their own cultures. This is the source of individual freedom. This is what enables individuals and societies to have true integrity and to have the wisdom necessary to deal with the influences that counteract Knowledge, both within their worlds and within the Greater Community. It is, therefore, necessary to learn new ways, for you are entering a new situation with new forces and new influences. Indeed, this is not some future prospect but an immediate challenge. Life in the universe does not wait upon your readiness. Events will happen whether you are prepared or not. Visitation has occurred without your agreement and without your permission. And your fundamental rights are being violated to a far greater degree than you yet realize. Because of this, we have been sent not only to give our perspective and our encouragement but also to sound a calling, an alarm, to inspire an awareness and a commitment. We have said before that we cannot save your race through military intervention. That is not our role. And even if we attempted to do so and garnered the strength to carry out such an agenda, your world would be destroyed. We can only advise.

You will see in the future a ferocity of religious belief expressed in violent ways, carried out against people who disagree, against nations of less strength and used as a weapon of attack and destruction. The visitors would like nothing better than for your religious institutions to govern the nations. This you must resist. The visitors would like nothing better than to have religious values shared by everyone, for this adds to their labor force and makes their task easier. In all of its manifestations, such influence fundamentally reduces down to acquiescence and submission—submission of will, submission of purpose, submission of one’s life and abilities. Yet this will be heralded as a great achievement for humanity, a great advancement in society, a new unification for the human race, a new hope for peace and equanimity, a triumph of human spirit over human instincts.

Therefore, we come with our counsel and encourage you to refrain from making unwise decisions, from giving your life over to things that you do not understand and from acquiescing your discernment and your discretion for the sake of any promised reward. And we must encourage you not to betray Knowledge within yourself, the spiritual intelligence with which you were born and which now holds your only and greatest promise.

Perhaps in hearing this you will view the universe as a place devoid of Grace. Perhaps you will become cynical and afraid, thinking that avarice is universal. But this is not the case. What is needed now is for you to become strong, stronger than you are, stronger than you have been. Do not welcome communications with those intervening in your world until you have this strength. Do not open your minds and hearts to visitors from beyond the world, for they come here for their own purposes. Do not think that they will fulfill your religious prophesies or greatest ideals, for this is a delusion.

There are great spiritual forces in the Greater Community—individuals and even nations that have achieved very high states of accomplishment, far beyond what humanity has demonstrated thus far. But they do not come and take control of other worlds. They do not represent political and economic forces in the universe. They are not involved in commerce beyond fulfilling their own fundamental needs. They rarely travel, except in situations of emergency.

Emissaries are sent to help those who are emerging into the Greater Community, emissaries such as ourselves. And there are spiritual emissaries as well—the power of the Unseen Ones, who can speak to those who are ready to receive and who show good heart and good promise. This is how God works in the universe. You are entering a difficult new environment. Your world is very valuable to others. You will need to protect it. You will need to preserve your resources so that you do not require or depend upon trade with other nations for the fundamental necessities of your life. If you do not preserve your resources, you will have to relinquish much of your freedom and self sufficiency. Your spirituality must be sound. It must be based upon real experience, for values and beliefs, rituals and traditions can be used and are being used by your visitors for their own purpose.

clappa

GLP