Chases Tumbleweeds
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 201120
United States
10/22/2008 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Anyone Catch Obama Speech Today? 22 Oct
I debated posting this, as it will surely turn into another juvenile political bitch fest, but I am slightly bothered about something on the TV today.

I was flipping channels for a bit, around 9:30 am EST, and saw a ticker on one of the msm news stations, that said was put as an ALERT, that Obama was to address the nation after a session with some Security agency, or something (I don't do politics or gov).

When he did come on, all I could see was that he was talking about the economy, and same old crap, but was not campaigning.

The thing is, his demeanor was COMPLETELY different after the meeting he had come out of, even the look on his face was verrrrry different. It was as if he was informed of something in that meeting which he could have never imagined.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this. or know what I am refering to? I can find nothing about it anywhere, news sites nor Google. But it doesn't help that I can't recall what the name of the agency he had this session with was.

Thanks
I am NOT a human !!
Lar
User ID: 142293
Canada
10/22/2008 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Anyone Catch Obama Speech Today? 22 Oct
couldn't find any video, but found this story about the speach today in Richmond Virginia

link >>>> [link to www.realclearpolitics.com]
Chases Tumbleweeds  (OP)

United States
10/22/2008 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
speech today
 Quoting: Lar 142293

That's it. And this gets me more now. Considering the speech was about the economy, why is it that: "Sitting around the room with Obama were a slew of retired generals "

Ecomomy ..... retired generals?

Especially considering the whole Adirondacks session of world military officials a couple days ago.

It's as if Obama was told of something that is about to happen? It really did appear, clearly to me at least, that Obama was quite distressed after today's meeting.

Thanks for the reply :)
I am NOT a human !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 374615
United States
10/22/2008 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Might have something to do with his birth certificate. Possibly the Big October Surprise! :)
Chases Tumbleweeds  (OP)

United States
10/22/2008 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Might have something to do with his birth certificate. Possibly the Big October Surprise! :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 374615

I don't see why his BC would be of importance to military generals?

Thanks
I am NOT a human !!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 455519
United States
10/22/2008 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dailykos.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532905
United States
10/22/2008 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
speech today

That's it. And this gets me more now. Considering the speech was about the economy, why is it that: "Sitting around the room with Obama were a slew of retired generals "

Especially considering the whole Adirondacks session of world military officials a couple days ago.

It's as if Obama was told of something that is about to happen? It really did appear, clearly to me at least, that Obama was quite distressed after today's meeting.

Quoting: Chases Tumbleweeds

the generals were there to talk about foreign policy, the war in Iraq, Pakistan, Isreal. Since Obama has no experience in this area, he is trying to prepare himself.

distressed...Hell yeah, he publicly said he would nuke them.

he should have learned foreign policy before uttering those words out loud.
jml

User ID: 530608
United States
10/22/2008 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw part of the interview/speech you're talking about. You are right, he was more solum than normal.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
Abraham Lincoln

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull.
W. C. Fields

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
Groucho Marx
Chases Tumbleweeds  (OP)

United States
10/22/2008 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Since Obama has no experience in this area, he is trying to prepare himself.

distressed...Hell yeah, he publicly said he would nuke them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 532905

Yeah, that idea makes sense, for why they were there.

But not for Obama's demeanor, unless it actually had nothing to do with "guiding him", rather to inform him? I donno, just throwing ideas.

I didn't catch anything about nuking, I bore easily with politics because it's just a show.
I am NOT a human !!
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

10/22/2008 10:29 PM

Report Abusive Post
A little stop at Quantico to be told how things are...and he wasn't too happy after.....

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
ANNONYMOUS
User ID: 272356
United States
10/23/2008 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

This seems to coordinate with the theory that his trip to Hawaii is less about his Grandmother and perhaps more about a meeting with very high ranking military. This would portend a briefing on something. If it were the economy I doubt high ranking military would be involved thus I would hypothesize that it has to do with anticipated military action by someone somewhere or the necessity to use military to keep order here for some reason.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 478838
United States
10/23/2008 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good catch CT. I'll try to find some video. It might be interesting to see the Reverse Speech of his address.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 380667
United States
10/23/2008 05:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please find the video. I'll be checking back periodically.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532515
United States
10/23/2008 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
catch 22?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 336435
United States
10/23/2008 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
He was probably told that he was the "anticipated" winner and that some time within the next six months, the Derivatives bubble, which they cannot hide, will collapse and completely devastate the world economy....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 362124
United States
10/23/2008 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I debated posting this, as it will surely turn into another juvenile political bitch fest, but I am slightly bothered about something on the TV today.

I was flipping channels for a bit, around 9:30 am EST, and saw a ticker on one of the msm news stations, that said was put as an ALERT, that Obama was to address the nation after a session with some Security agency, or something (I don't do politics or gov).

When he did come on, all I could see was that he was talking about the economy, and same old crap, but was not campaigning.

The thing is, his demeanor was COMPLETELY different after the meeting he had come out of, even the look on his face was verrrrry different. It was as if he was informed of something in that meeting which he could have never imagined.

Does anyone have any knowledge about this. or know what I am refering to? I can find nothing about it anywhere, news sites nor Google. But it doesn't help that I can't recall what the name of the agency he had this session with was.

Thanks

Perhaps he was cloned and it's not really Obama anymore!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What if????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 531271
United States
10/23/2008 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
IN INDIANA TODAY !!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 531271
United States
10/23/2008 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
LEESBURG, VA ON OCTOBER 22ND
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2886
United States
10/23/2008 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
The BAMMER was told "You do your own thing, boy, and you are a JFK clone." Same thing told to FDR, JFK, LBJ, RMN, WJC, GHB, GWB...
mathetes

User ID: 514914
United States
10/23/2008 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
A little stop at Quantico to be told how things are...and he wasn't too happy after.....
 Quoting: SHR

True that,finding out how the world really is instaed of living in a dream tends to sober one up
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Annie Oakley
User ID: 503783
United States
10/23/2008 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
speech today

Check out Fulford:
Thread: Benjamin Fulford on Rense October 22 (4 parts)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 415394
United States
10/23/2008 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe they caught Bin Laden. That would guarantee the blood to drain from Obama's face.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 429245
United States
10/23/2008 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a

This seems to coordinate with the theory that his trip to Hawaii is less about his Grandmother and perhaps more about a meeting with very high ranking military. This would portend a briefing on something. If it were the economy I doubt high ranking military would be involved thus I would hypothesize that it has to do with anticipated military action by someone somewhere or the necessity to use military to keep order here for some reason.
 Quoting: ANNONYMOUS 272356

After listening to Fulton (sp) on Rense video, I think they might have told Obama that America is being taken over by the 'whitehats', which the military is a part of.

I remember Majestic telling us that the Military was no longer taking orders from Bush, which would mean the ones who have been controlling us in secret.

This was 2 or 3 month ago that Majestic said that.

Search Majestic if you want to read all that he said. It's all on one thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 534279
Canada
10/24/2008 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wormwood
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 535218
United States
10/26/2008 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
the dollar will crash ie TREASURY will not have enough money to pay the interest on the national debt. THE FED are up against a wall an cant print any more money
TREASURY will declare a FORCE MAJURE, closes all band
drop the dollar as a means of exchange and pass out Aerros
can you imgine the outrage of the saving and retires lost?
TRILLIONS

Oh, and the new north Amercan Union which uses to coins

or simply NORTHAM®

GLP