Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,259 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 24,951
Pageviews Today: 47,913Threads Today: 22Posts Today: 341
12:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Why is Obama posing as Jesus Christ in Kenya during his 1988 visit to the Country? Photos, News, Wiki Confirms his visit.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 390917
France
11/02/2008 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Why is Obama posing as Jesus Christ in Kenya during his 1988 visit to the Country? Photos, News, Wiki Confirms his visit.
Not to worry - the "thing" doesn't seem to hang on to anyone body for too long. It was only inside Obama for an hour.

guys i think i am the imam mahdi

except i am white
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 540331
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 380131
Canada
11/02/2008 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Why is Obama posing as Jesus Christ in Kenya during his 1988 visit to the Country? Photos, News, Wiki Confirms his visit.
what the hell are you talking about, the guy in the pictures isn't even Obama
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/02/2008 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were a hundred feet from each other according to Obama's own memoirs. It would be easier to know for sure if someone had a better photo of the guy not washed out or if he didn't vanish into thin air or if there was a photo of Barry in 1988.

what the hell are you talking about, the guy in the pictures isn't even Obama
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 380131
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 539001
United States
11/02/2008 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

except i am white

Thats not obama idiot.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/02/2008 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still no photo post.

People afraid of the son of god?
rational human being
User ID: 541336
United States
11/03/2008 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
you people are fucking nuts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 537775
United States
11/03/2008 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

except i am white

Thats funny:
People think I am the Idham Mami.

Like you, I am also Etihw.
mathetes

User ID: 514914
United States
11/03/2008 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of the folks who post on this site need serious psychological help.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 540834

Thats the understatement of the week
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/03/2008 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
People are afraid to post the photo of Obama.

Because it is true.
Chases Tumbleweeds

User ID: 533792
United States
11/03/2008 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
============
Thats the understatement of the week
 Quoting: mathetes

pphhfftt, wait until he runs across the thread with the dude that truly believes he is one of the 'two witnesses' from the book of Revelation !!!

And no, I will NEVER get over that !! lol
I am NOT a human !!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
France
11/03/2008 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Still... people continue to run from the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 541726
Austria
11/03/2008 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its posts like these that make me ashamed of being a GLPer.
are these the same people that we discuss complex astronomy and physics with?
Surely Obama is just better than mccain. believe it and live with it. Stop this religious crap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 555845
Italy
11/21/2008 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its posts like these that make me ashamed of being a GLPer.
are these the same people that we discuss complex astronomy and physics with?
Surely Obama is just better than mccain. believe it and live with it. Stop this religious crap.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 541726

complex astronomy and physics?

science poved itself to be the greatest of illusions

did you lose some steps?

Maitreya is the final antichrist (take a glimpse at share-international.org now)

He, that you believe in religious crap or not, said years ago about economic collapse and that would be the trigger event for his day of declaration

however just few days to wait and see if astronomy and physics will turn out to be useful
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 552114
United Kingdom
11/21/2008 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
How come Obama didn't see Jesus like 6,000 other people did 100 yards from the Brewery?

Obama said it himself:

In his memoir Mr Obama describes the joy of meeting his father’s family during his first visit to Kenya in 1988. Aunt Zeituni, then a computer programmer at Kenya Breweries in Nairobi, is portrayed as a feisty woman who proclaims herself “the champion dancer”.

Quoting: He's Christ? I Repent Now 390917

He was in the same city in the same year. It doesn't mean he was in exactly the same place at exactly the same time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 552114
United Kingdom
11/21/2008 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
oh and

[link to www.balaams-ass.com]

[link to msnbcmedia.msn.com]

They look nothing alike. Nose is completely different for one thing.
heatheramber
User ID: 588755
United States
01/08/2009 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow!! someone actually made the same connection that i made between share international, Obama and june 1988.
Thankyou!!!!
heatheramber
User ID: 588755
United States
01/08/2009 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow!! someone actually made the same connection that i made between share international, Obama and june 1988.
Thankyou!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 604920
United Kingdom
01/31/2009 03:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
What shit are you talking about?
This is not Obama, this is maitreya, an iranian dude who thinks he is the world Teacher.
Are you blind?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 604424
United States
01/31/2009 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Christ, it's a wonder some of you dumbfucks can walk and breath at the same time.

Please, do the world a favor and don't ever reproduce.
FallenAwaken

User ID: 604896
Switzerland
01/31/2009 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 540834

HaHa!..
"Pray for solace..Pray for resolve..Pray for a savior..Pray for deliverance..Some kind of purpose..A glimpse of a LIGHT in this VOID OF EXISTENCE..Now witness the END of an age..Hope dies in hands of believers..Who seek the truth in the LIAR'S EYE"

"The greatest TRICK the Devil ever pulled was not convincing the world he doesn't exist..But convincing it that he is GOD"

"I have no pleasure in any man who despises music. It is no invention of ours: It is a gift of GOD. I place it next to theology. Satan hates music: He knows how it drives the EVIL spirit OUT of US."
- Martin Luther

"What have I done?..Where have I come from?..When I burnt the backs with the SUN through a GLASS..Did I SEAL the loss that's become me?.. Feeling undone..What have I become? ..When I turned my back on you..I turned my back on MYSELF and became this MACHINE"

"What you IGNORE now..Will come OUT of YOU later"

"Stones to throw at my Creator..
MASOCHISTS to which I cater..You don't need to bother..I don't need to be..I'll keep slipping farther..
But once I hold on..I won't let go 'til it BLEEDS"
Ernesto Sandoval
User ID: 609940
United States
02/07/2009 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to many Muslim scholars, the Mahdi will also:

- have one green eye and one brown eye

- be ambidextrous and double-jointed

- have Asperger's Syndrome

- like spaghetti a whole lot

- be fond of ballroom dancing

- play dice

- have a pet raccoon named Steve

- take Japanese origami, or paper-folding classes

- speak with a pronounced Southern drawl

- have a duodenal ulcer

- have a girlfriend named Jessie

- sleep with a Teddy bear

- have a really annoying laugh

- drive a Ford Focus

- enjoy old "Three Stooges" videos
A Concerned Canadian

User ID: 573022
Canada
02/07/2009 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if he is then, he already spoke to the world on international TV. In germany wasn't it. He has made himself known. Almost unknown before this. And he is all for change and a new world. And he talks a lot with pauses and slowly... almost like he is trying not to stutter. Heh

Pretty crazy shit.

He fits in perfectly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 850824
United Kingdom
12/27/2009 04:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes Linda I'm sure The LORD and Jesus both speak in the context of your head. Women are suffering pretty hard.

There is no need for delusions of grandeur to perfect the art of living.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14328296
Netherlands
11/15/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Jonas
User ID: 24237674
Czechia
08/29/2013 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf?! Sometimes I wnder how stupid can people be. Martreyia. Christ or antichrist - it´ s up to you. yoda

GLP