UFO Fleet Dream

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 123922
United States
11/02/2008 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
UFO Fleet Dream
Last night I awoke from a strange dream...I looked up at the sky and saw a fleet of the standard type flying saucers hovering, gliding say 5000 feet above me. After I noticed the fleet of say 10 of these UFO's, I then saw in front of them say 3000 feet above the triangular kind, three of them,
stationary.

I believe others have posted their UFO dreams here recently.
Any ideas of why I dreamed this, please advise.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2008 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: UFO Fleet Dream
I woke up screaming, yelling, I am not a scared of this type of thing kind of guy so what is the significance to this dream...will I be raptured, taken, will a grey appear at my door or inside of my bedroom?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2008 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Other mugs have posted dreams of UFO's here so I guess I am one of the chosen, for what will remain a mystery until i guess I see my children, I believe they will look like this:

alien03
butt
Sombra

User ID: 541008
United States
11/02/2008 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are serious about the dream, I have a friend who has also had fleet dreams.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2008 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are serious about the dream, I have a friend who has also had fleet dreams.
 Quoting: Sombra

I am, so vivid were these UFO/s, actually beautiful in a way...but the emotion I felt was of exhaustive fright.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 431640
Germany
11/02/2008 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
i got those too. but mine are NOT the grays. my ufos are mostly of more complex forms. also there are boomerangs, triangles and what not.

it'll come, most people just don't know...yetwink

the grays once tried to deceive me in a ufo fleet dream, and their saucers immediatelly were shot down.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2008 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
i got those too. but mine are NOT the grays. my ufos are mostly of more complex forms. also there are boomerangs, triangles and what not.

the grays once tried to deceive me in a ufo fleet dream, and their saucers immediatelly were shot down.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 431640

I here you, the three triangular shaped ones, not like the phoenix lights but actually triangles were say in charge?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/02/2008 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

the grays once tried to deceive me in a ufo fleet dream, and their saucers immediately were shot down.

I hear you, the three triangular shaped ones, not like the phoenix lights but actually triangles were say in charge?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 123922

triangles don't belong to the grays. what i've recently noticed:

i usually go out in the night to look for 'activity' in the sky.

most of the time i see those neat 'flying stars'. one time those flying stars were EVERYWHERE around me in the sky. then, all of a sudden two huge low flying and orange glowing boomerang ufos appeared and the flying stars went away.

in the dream were the grays saucers were shot down, the laser beam came from directly from above earth...and the saucers went boom. it was a huge enormous ship in the shape of a long stretched triangle with two 'ears' at the rear end.

the ship can't land because it's way too big to do that.

i got these ufo dreams non stop now. recently the sky is always filled with low flying ufos of different shapes...but no saucers anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 473110
Canada
11/02/2008 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFO wet dream...?
oh sorry, wrong thread.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2008 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
431640...thanks for your replies, like I said I believe there have been other threads on this subject!
True Believer

User ID: 507408
Venezuela
11/02/2008 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Last night I awoke from a strange dream...I looked up at the sky and saw a fleet of the standard type flying saucers hovering, gliding say 5000 feet above me. After I noticed the fleet of say 10 of these UFO's, I then saw in front of them say 3000 feet above the triangular kind, three of them,
stationary.

OP, i keep having the same UFO dream my self. In the dream, i am standing next to my father, and we are both looking at the sky, i remember seeing a fleet of about 50 or more UFOs. I kept telling him, you see, i told you they exist, you wouldn´t believe. I have had this same dream about 4 times in the past 5 years.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/02/2008 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
stationary.

OP, i keep having the same UFO dream my self. In the dream, i am standing next to my father, and we are both looking at the sky, i remember seeing a fleet of about 50 or more UFOs. I kept telling him, you see, i told you they exist, you wouldn´t believe. I have had this same dream about 4 times in the past 5 years.
 Quoting: True Believer

Yes, and like I have written, never too high in the sky, a Western sky, with great expanse, wanting me to notice the fleet and the three triangular shaped ones, in perfectt alignment, wonder what this all means?
Anonymous Coward
Germany
11/02/2008 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
btw:
i recently have ufo dreams were i sit in front of some sort of weird looking touch screen GUI display...but nothing i've ever seen before.

i push all kinds of onscreen buttons with weird alien type writing on them. i seem to reprogram or change settings on some sort of AI interface or spaceship interface.

the interface or GUI is not always the same...but i can read and use them all as it seems...weird. only the past few weeks these kind of thinks seem to get included in my ufo dreams...weird indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 540729
Australia
11/02/2008 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
what would this place be like if everyone posted their fukin dreams
bloody hell
raxx
User ID: 521699
Netherlands
11/02/2008 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
yep, somewhere early 80's I had the most vivid dream ever.

like brighter and bigger and sharper than those 70mm dome projection films..

a lot of them standard saucer type, real big, lots of windows.

peacefull situation, very blue august clear sky.

then they started spreading swarms of little things.

they were oil barrel like, the size of an office trashcan.
they had antenna's and some number like code.
as they were floating down I 'knew' there was one for all of us.

hf
Saxon (777)

User ID: 315937
United States
11/02/2008 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
stationary.

Very similar to what I saw 24 or 25 years ago. hmm
Ophiuchus - The Great Serpent Wrestler and Tamer
[link to z14.invisionfree.com]
End101010

User ID: 540986
Australia
11/02/2008 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream 2 years ago seeing a President Obama standing at some sort of launch pad with a huge crowd and military personel. The sky was red and what looked like a large planet was in the sky he was giving an important speech with some what looked like astronaughts on the stage.
FU
starbattle
User ID: 498149
United States
11/02/2008 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dreamed that a snowcone-shaped UFO attacked me last night.
Himie
User ID: 490291
United States
11/02/2008 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Sombra

If your avatar is a pic of you I am serious about his dreams! Forget your friend, we should talk ;)

I think I am going to have to submit Sombra for the hottest Avatar contest I proposed a while back...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 521053
United States
11/02/2008 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 541239
United States
11/02/2008 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've had many dreams of this type as well. They are really really spectacular dreams when they occur. The sky just filled with really specatacular vehicles and sights, performing astounding things.

Come to think of it there have been a lot of dreams like that. I don't even feel like taking the time to try and describe it..it's just really amazing what i recall of these dreams.

One time I was actually in a control tower where it was like a landing field, and they were all spectacular colors and shapes coming and going. Other times they've been huge massive objects overhead and people going about as if they don't even notice them. And then other times when they do notice them, and everything is all disrupted..the normal routine is all disrupted because of these sudden appearances of ..it's all very high tech. It's as if suddenly the skies overhead are as traffic is down here. But the kind of stuff you couldn't even imagine.

I wish i could regress on the dream bit and remember more of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 541197
United Kingdom
11/02/2008 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had this same dream last night.

Lookming out to a setting sun in the west, and a set of stars started dancing in the sky. They turned into triangles, boomerangs, orbs, disk shaped UFO's, the whole lot.

They swooped down over head real low, say 200 feet, and the sky was full of them.

I awoke shit scared but going 'hot damn thatv was a weird dream'.

Stayed with me all day, and I just about forgot it till i saw this thread.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/02/2008 10:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Because I'd like to see who else has this weird dream.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 541239
United States
11/02/2008 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had this same dream last night.

Lookming out to a setting sun in the west, and a set of stars started dancing in the sky. They turned into triangles, boomerangs, orbs, disk shaped UFO's, the whole lot.

They swooped down over head real low, say 200 feet, and the sky was full of them.

I awoke shit scared but going 'hot damn thatv was a weird dream'.

Stayed with me all day, and I just about forgot it till i saw this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 541197

Seen that for real when awake. But not a sky full..just 3-5. And only one type.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/02/2008 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats tripping. This dream really made me wake up scared but man what a sight. It was like independence day, but these suckers were multi coloured - some pink, some purple, others bright electric blue and they all changed colours at random.
phil from Uk
User ID: 541416
United Kingdom
11/03/2008 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok iv had 3 ufo sightings this year alone, one last week. Yer iv had the odd dream about this and that ,but hey lets face it when your sat up till late at night reading all this stuff about aliens new world order and the like then its bound to have sum effect on your subconscience.

If i can just explain the sighting i had the other week as im sure sumone would be able to clarify this particular sighting.

So i was round a mates waiting about in his garden and it was a clear night so i basically didnt take my eyes of the stars for at least 10 minutes, now i saw 3 small shooting stars and what i thought was a satallite. It was a really small distant looking star like object moving in one direction, i focused on it and followed its movement but it lit up really bright for about 2/3 seconds and just carried on in its direction.

When watching the nightsky u do see alot of satallites but iv never ever seen one power up or become intensely bright like this one did. So anyway , any ideas on this sighting would be appreciated :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 423287
Spain
11/03/2008 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I woke up screaming, yelling, I am not a scared of this type of thing kind of guy so what is the significance to this dream...

Those are from government, not ETs, that is why you screamed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 538133
United States
11/03/2008 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I woke up screaming, yelling, I am not a scared of this type of thing kind of guy so what is the significance to this dream...will I be raptured, taken, will a grey appear at my door or inside of my bedroom?

The contents of dreams show what is floating around in your mind. The idea is, if "someone" was showing you something, it should be explained - but it NEVER IS. Go for the simplest answer first ... it's just your brain processing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 153788
United States
11/03/2008 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream about a year ago where the night sky was filled with odd triangle and square shaped craft. They were high up but very big and drifted into interlocking positions.
rednex

User ID: 541430
Netherlands
11/03/2008 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a fleet dream some time ago, looked a bit like this....
Not exactly the same crafts, it was more the threat these things gave me in my dream, which i see back in the vid.

[link to nl.youtube.com]
Sombra

User ID: 541485
United States
11/03/2008 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had a dream 2 years ago seeing a President Obama standing at some sort of launch pad with a huge crowd and military personel. The sky was red and what looked like a large planet was in the sky he was giving an important speech with some what looked like astronaughts on the stage.
 Quoting: End101010

I saw that movie too. an asteroid was heading for earth and the astronauts were oil well drillers with deep sea explosive experience.

GLP