Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,323 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,313,174
Pageviews Today: 1,796,715Threads Today: 457Posts Today: 7,648
02:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Legend of Atlantis - Mythology, NAZIS, UFOs, Atlanteans, Religion, Angels, Lightbearers, Gods, Illuminati...Awesome.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 546352
United States
11/08/2008 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Legend of Atlantis - Mythology, NAZIS, UFOs, Atlanteans, Religion, Angels, Lightbearers, Gods, Illuminati...Awesome.
That about wraps up the history of the dark side.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 546441

Fascinating!
Ravi Shaker
User ID: 379014
United States
11/08/2008 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Legend of Atlantis - Mythology, NAZIS, UFOs, Atlanteans, Religion, Angels, Lightbearers, Gods, Illuminati...Awesome.
Thank you for posting these. hf Very interesting indeed
DANE
User ID: 181805
Denmark
11/08/2008 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Downloading, ty /bow

5a

DANE
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2008 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Downloading, ty /bow
 Quoting: DANE 181805

Hey, are you downloading to harddrive? What do you use to do that from google video??
PassingThrough

User ID: 542954
Japan
11/08/2008 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
excellent as usual, Markus :)

About time there was a lucid thread on this topic, I think.

Will download these to my library as well.

Hard Truth: thank you for your information. I found it very very interesting

Have a good day :)

PT
HardTruth

User ID: 515239
United States
11/08/2008 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Little do the christians realize, the return of Atlantis, is their precious Revelation in their bibles!!

The seven headed beast is in reference to the seven mountains of Atlantis!!

The beast rising out of the ocean is the return of Atlantis and it's kings!!

The ten nations prophesied and happening as we speak, is symbolic of the ten nations of Atlantis!!

The king of Atlantis was Poseidon/Neptune!!
aka the christians legend of Satan!!

Christians, Meet Your Lucifer!!!
Thread: Christians, Meet Your Lucifer!!!

He had ten sons, and divided Atlantis into ten nations, one nation was for each son!!

This making Poseidon the 11th king, aka the 11th horn!!

Revelation in the bible is the return of Atlantis and it's reincarnated wizard rulers!!

Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...
I am not bound by the laws of original sin.. I am one of the other people..

[link to www.paganlibrary.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2008 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
HT, you are the man.
HardTruth

United States
11/08/2008 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Downloading, ty /bow

Hey, are you downloading to harddrive? What do you use to do that from google video??
 Quoting: markusmaximus

Use something like Splandoo!!
[link to www.splandoo.com]
Nothing is more dangerous, than trying to give truth to people, who are stuck in their ways...

Skipper

User ID: 448826
United States
11/08/2008 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
some of my fav vids,thanks for sharing:)

hf
~we(me,kalindi,nimai and our unborn) need some help.
[link to blogs.myspace.com]
DANE
Denmark
11/08/2008 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Downloading, ty /bow

[link to youtubedownload.altervista.org]

all u need :-) both downloading, and convert if needed.

DANE
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
:)
DANE
Denmark
Report Abusive Post

[link to youtubedownload.altervista.org]

easy to use...

DANE
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2008 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the downloading tips!
HardTruth

United States
11/08/2008 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
HT, you are the man.

Thanks!!

Atlantis was as real as the biblical Babylon!!

How do we know?

I have traced Atlantis to it's reality by using the Illuminati's own fanaticism with numerology as evidence to it's validity!!

In the Hebrews use of numerology, called Gematria, they assign a numerical equivalence to their words, a check and balance!!

The number for the word Serpent is the number 9 as is it for the word judgment!!

The Serpent was judged, so same number!!

The number for destruction is the number 11!!

Atlantis and it's serpent kings were judged and destroyed = 9/11!!

The story of Babylon begins in Gen, chapter 11!!

Babylon was judged (9) and destroyed (11)!!

Further proof of this formula can be found in the book of Revelation Chapter (9) verse (11) where it gives the name of the serpant destroyer!!

Abaddon/Appoloyn!! aka Neptune/Poseidon!!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/08/2008 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoa, 9/11 = judgement/destruction of babylon?

very interesting.
HardTruth

United States
11/08/2008 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoa, 9/11 = judgement/destruction of babylon?

very interesting.

Goofy Thum

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 390552
United States
11/08/2008 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, watched the first two so far. What a bunch of bullshit. Interesting, but bullshit! bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 546653
United States
11/08/2008 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, watched the first two so far.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 390552

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 502821
United States
11/08/2008 09:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Pillars of Atlantis

Proclus, a commentator of Plato's works, affirms that Crantor too visited Sais, in Egypt, as Solon had done 300 years before. There, the Egyptian priests showed him a golden pillar inscripted with hieroglyphs that recorded in detail the history of Atlantis exactly as they had told it to his famous predecessor. Manetho, the Egyptian chronicler, confirms the existence of such pillars and claims that, shortly before the Flood, Thoth-Hermes inscribed in stelae (pillars) the epitome of the ancient wisdom, so that the ancient knowledge should not be lost in the cataclysm.

Quoting: HardTruth

Cool this reminds me of a book I partly read called Uriel's Machine. If I remember correctly, it stated that before a world wide flood, two pillars were created in order to ensure that some knowledge 'survived' a cataclysm. The book described a world flood.

It stated that from past 'great cycles' the world was destroyed (or reset) either through flood or fire. It went to say one pillar was designed to survive flood and another fire. After the worldwide cataclysm, it said that one pillar ended up with the Egyptians and the other with the Hebrews.

Any connections between these two idea?

Thanks for sharing. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 546773
United States
11/08/2008 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Little do the christians realize, the return of Atlantis, is their precious Revelation in their bibles!!

The ten nations prophesied and happening as we speak, is symbolic of the ten nations of Atlantis!!

Cool connections!!!
HardTruth

United States
11/08/2008 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cool connections!!!

Thanks!!

Additional info on the NEW ATLANTIS!!

America as the 'New Atlantis'

1732 Ephrata, PA. Christian author -- and former Black Magick Freemason -- William Schnoebelen, states that "... others saw America as the 'New Atlantis', a place where occultism could prosper uninhibited by Christianity. Long before 1776, a colony of Rosicrucian's was established in Ephrata, PA!  Colonial America was full of occult groups, and both Witchcraft and Freemasonry came over on the boats quite early!" (Masonry:  Beyond The Light, William Schnoebelen, Page 258)

---------

"The explorers who opened the New World operated from a master plan and were agents of re-discovery rather than discovers. Very little is known about the origin, lives, characters, and policies of these intrepid adventurers. Although they lived in a century amply provided with historians and biographers, these saw fit either to remain silent or to invent plausible accounts without substance." (Manly P. Hall, America's Assignment With Destiny, The Adepts In The Western Tradition; (Philosophical Research Society, Los Angeles, 19790, part five, pg 50)

------------

Manly P. Hall claimed that the Atlanteans devised a plan - a "Great Plan" - which would guide world events for millennia to come, and that it included a mysterious blueprint of what would later become America. Hall said that ancient Egyptian secret societies inherited this great plan and were well aware of the existence of the land mass in the western hemisphere which we now call America, long before it was discovered by Columbus.

-------------

According to Masonic Sources, the most important mystery of secret societies is an ancient plan, passed down for thousands of years by oral tradition, for the establishment of a world government - a "universal democracy" - a "New Atlantis." In the early 1600's, this plan for a new world order was in the keeping of Masons in the greatest commonwealth the world had ever known - the British Empire. English Masons believed that North America was the continent from which their New Atlantis would spring. (New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, by William T. Still, pg. 41)

HardTruth

United States
11/08/2008 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Pillars of Atlantis

Proclus, a commentator of Plato's works, affirms that Crantor too visited Sais, in Egypt, as Solon had done 300 years before. There, the Egyptian priests showed him a golden pillar inscripted with hieroglyphs that recorded in detail the history of Atlantis exactly as they had told it to his famous predecessor. Manetho, the Egyptian chronicler, confirms the existence of such pillars and claims that, shortly before the Flood, Thoth-Hermes inscribed in stelae (pillars) the epitome of the ancient wisdom, so that the ancient knowledge should not be lost in the cataclysm.

Cool this reminds me of a book I partly read called Uriel's Machine. If I remember correctly, it stated that before a world wide flood, two pillars were created in order to ensure that some knowledge 'survived' a cataclysm. The book described a world flood.

It stated that from past 'great cycles' the world was destroyed (or reset) either through flood or fire. It went to say one pillar was designed to survive flood and another fire. After the worldwide cataclysm, it said that one pillar ended up with the Egyptians and the other with the Hebrews.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 502821

More than likely, it's the same references to the pillars of Atlantis!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 502821
United States
11/08/2008 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for that.

You seem to know quite alot regarding the lore of Atlantis.

From other discussions, it seemed that Atlantis was just a city or a nation state per say, but more description/definition of that culture at that time. There was also a discussion which stated that this culture was actually world wide to some degree.

The main city, or the place that seemed to introduce the 'fall' of Atlantis I read elsewhere was a city called Tyre (or something like that). There was also mention of a bad choice as well as bad experiments that was a contributing factor to the fall, which the fall was a global affair.

Does this sound right to you? Let's compare notes. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 546773
United States
11/08/2008 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's compare notes. :)

applause

This is always beneficial to everyone reading.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35823
United States
11/08/2008 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question is...is the light and dark (Enki/Enlil) really working together to create this dichotomy we have here. Is it all produced and manufactured for the basis of learning, this duality? I feel all of our lifetime experiences ultimately boil down to a choice. Do we recognize the infinite energy and consciousness in all things or do we operate from a point of self-preservation.
HardTruth

United States
11/08/2008 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for that.

You seem to know quite alot regarding the lore of Atlantis.

From other discussions, it seemed that Atlantis was just a city or a nation state per say, but more description/definition of that culture at that time. There was also a discussion which stated that this culture was actually world wide to some degree.

The main city, or the place that seemed to introduce the 'fall' of Atlantis I read elsewhere was a city called Tyre (or something like that). There was also mention of a bad choice as well as bad experiments that was a contributing factor to the fall, which the fall was a global affair.

Does this sound right to you? Let's compare notes. :)

Known names for Atlantis!!

Troy; (There grew the Golden Apples which Diodorus explains as synonymous of the Golden Apples, for in Greek melon means both "apple" and "sheep". Moreover, the Golden Apples served for the fabrication of the Elixir of Life, the contents of the Holy Grail)

Garden of Eden; (Tree of Life=The Golden Apples);

Idun; City of the Nagas;

Tyre (first one);

Kadesh;

Punt (ancient Egypt);

Hawaiki (Polynesia);

the Golden Fleece by the Argonauts;

Avalon;

Lanka, (birthplace of Humanity and Civilization)

Indonesia; (Atlantis and its ineluctable location in the now sunken plains of the South China Sea, in the region of Indonesia)

Ultima Thule or Tula;

Fortunatae Insularae (the fortunate isles of Bretannides)

The first Tyre is mentioned in the christians bible:

Ezek 26

15 Thus says the Lord GOD to Tyre: At the noise of your fall, at the groaning of the wounded, when the sword slays in your midst, shall not the isles quake? (The Seven Islands of Atlantis)

16  All the princes of the sea shall step down from their thrones, lay aside their robes, and strip off their embroidered garments. They shall be clothed in mourning and, sitting on the ground, they shall tremble at every moment and be horrified at you.

17 Then they shall utter a lament over you: How have you perished, gone from the seas, city most prized! (Atlantis) Once she was mighty on the sea, she and her dwellers,

18  On this, the day of your fall, the islands quake! The isles in the sea are terrified at your passing.

19 For thus says the Lord GOD: When I make you a city desolate like cities that are no longer inhabited, when I churn up the abyss against you, and its mighty waters cover you,

20 then I will thrust you down with those who descend into the pit, those of the bygone age; and I will make you dwell in the nether lands, in the everlasting ruins, with those who go down to the pit, so that you may never return to take your place in the land of the living.

21 I will make you a devastation, and you shall be no more; you shall be sought, but never again found, says the Lord GOD.

See threads:
6) The Prince of Tyre, Son of Satan, The King of Tyre!!!
Thread: The Prince of Tyre, Son of Satan, The King of Tyre!!!

7) Atlantis aka 'City Of The Nagas'
Thread: Atlantis aka 'City Of The Nagas'

Kyuubi

User ID: 361183
United Kingdom
11/09/2008 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great storms raged and the earth quaked in parts tha had never before experienced convulsions within the memory of this age. So widespread was the disturbance that many thought that the earth had begun to disintegrate and that the end of its life span had been reached.

I went to the place where Atlantis was, and as I looked upon the roaring waters three giant water-spouts hurled themselves to the heavens from the south, south-west, and north of the Atlantic. Huge whirlpools formed, throwing cascaded of fish and sea creatures upon the surface of the waters.
For miles the sea was like a ocean of frothy milk, then slowly and majestically the rocks of the Atlanteans coast line emerged. Thick mud silvered with the bodies of fishes streamed of the edges.

Again the waters thundered, tossing angry spay miles into the air, as though reluctant to give up their prize.
The swirl and roar of the ocean echoed for miles and could be heard in other countries.

As more of the continent emerged I thought I saw the still standing pillars of an Atlantean temple. At the top of a mound of seaweed adorned mud, a peak of a pyramid showed, the white stone brilliant in the sunlight. Now I was able to discern the rise and fall of the land. Coral encrusted mountains reared up, valleys dipped gently down to the rivers, which impeded by the mud and debris of fish carcasses, were moving but slowly.

taken from an old book called Atlantis Rising by Daphne Vigers
she talks of seeing the old lands of Atlantis rising to the surface again due to something.
You are the CEO of your own wellness. You need to take back your health from the disease-care system
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 534278
United States
11/09/2008 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
The first Tyre is mentioned in the christians bible:

Ezek 26

15 Thus says the Lord GOD to Tyre: At the noise of your fall, at the groaning of the wounded, when the sword slays in your midst, shall not the isles quake? (The Seven Islands of Atlantis)

16  All the princes of the sea shall step down from their thrones, lay aside their robes, and strip off their embroidered garments. They shall be clothed in mourning and, sitting on the ground, they shall tremble at every moment and be horrified at you.

17 Then they shall utter a lament over you: How have you perished, gone from the seas, city most prized! (Atlantis) Once she was mighty on the sea, she and her dwellers,

18  On this, the day of your fall, the islands quake! The isles in the sea are terrified at your passing.

19 For thus says the Lord GOD: When I make you a city desolate like cities that are no longer inhabited, when I churn up the abyss against you, and its mighty waters cover you,

20 then I will thrust you down with those who descend into the pit, those of the bygone age; and I will make you dwell in the nether lands, in the everlasting ruins, with those who go down to the pit, so that you may never return to take your place in the land of the living.

21 I will make you a devastation, and you shall be no more; you shall be sought, but never again found, says the Lord GOD.

Excellent Biblical tie in.

So, Tyre is Atlantis?
gus
User ID: 545933
Brazil
11/09/2008 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
where's karl's message? could not find it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 331592
Spain
11/09/2008 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Christians, Meet Your Lucifer!!!
Thread: Christians, Meet Your Lucifer!!!

He had ten sons, and divided Atlantis into ten nations, one nation was for each son!!

This making Poseidon the 11th king, aka the 11th horn!!

Revelation in the bible is the return of Atlantis and it's reincarnated wizard rulers!!

Your first sentence is correct.

GLP