I bet he is.
Believer 2
User ID: 294313
Ireland
11/10/2008 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Is Richard Dawkins a Freemason ?
He is entitled to his opinion. Even though it is a stupid one.
OxygenX

User ID: 547585
United Kingdom
11/10/2008 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets pretend that I am a complete retard and don't know who Richard Dawkins is, who is he?
Cheers.
-----------------------------
"Shit, if this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

"The gene pool is stagnant and I am the minister of chlorine"

"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 513931
Netherlands
11/10/2008 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 382246

To be a Freemason you need to believe in a monotheistic religion.

So no he can't be one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 294313
Ireland
11/10/2008 05:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lets pretend that I am a complete retard and don't know who Richard Dawkins is, who is he?
 Quoting: OxygenX

Basically anyone who believes in God or a Supreme being is an idiot. Thats what he believes.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/10/2008 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

To be a Freemason you need to believe in a monotheistic religion.

So no he can't be one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 513931

In case you don't believe me;

[link to www.ewtn.com]

[link to www.srmason-sj.org]

"Freemasonry confirms and complements religious faith and church participation. The principles of our Fraternity are based on the same moral absolutes that form the foundation of all true faith. Every Mason must believe in a Supreme Being. He must strive to live morally in accordance with the highest standards of individual character and social conduct. Consequently, every Mason abides by the "Golden Rule," however stated, and labors in all aspects of his life to fulfill Freemasonry's goals of charity in both senses of the word---philanthropy to those in need and loving brotherhood for all the members of humankind."
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/10/2008 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

Basically anyone who believes in God or a Supreme being is an idiot. Thats what he believes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 294313

He is an atheist/agnost.
OxygenX

United Kingdom
11/10/2008 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

He is an atheist/agnost.

I dont believe in god, does that make me a freemason?
Cheers.
"Shit, if this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

Bob Saget

User ID: 520952
United Kingdom
11/10/2008 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to uk.youtube.com]
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Lemoning

User ID: 547600
United Kingdom
11/10/2008 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

I doubt it, because you have to believe in a "supreme being" and I have doubts that Dawkins does.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/10/2008 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

No.

You need to believe in an all powerful deity if you wish to join a masonic lodge.
OxygenX

United Kingdom
11/10/2008 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

No.

You need to believe in an all powerful deity if you wish to join a masonic lodge.

thank fuck for that then :D :5a:
Cheers.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 382246
United States
11/10/2008 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
MOST MODERN LODGES ARE ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC, THIS IS NOT TRUE. MASONS CAN BE BOTH THEIST OR ATHEIST BUT THEY ARE ALL SATANISTS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 290588
United States
11/10/2008 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Was he the Host of that game show Family Fued in the 70's ?? 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 536045
France
11/10/2008 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

LMAO
FT65
User ID: 527834
United Kingdom
11/10/2008 07:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Whether he is a Freemason or not is irrelevant. His rabid dis-belief in God, and preachings, makes one thing absolutely clear...

HE THINKS HE IS GOD, his religion is Darwinism.

The man is an utter asshole (sorry for anyone offended by profanity, but I can't think of a more fitting adjective)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 178947
Netherlands
11/10/2008 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
he is a zealot. a fanatical nutcase.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 488191
United States
11/10/2008 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are a complete retard!.......lol (jk)

So who is this elusive Richard Dawkins anyway?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 465333
United States
11/10/2008 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
A person of any religion can join Freemasonry, but an atheist cannot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 476538
United States
11/10/2008 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

gives
LOL33
User ID: 666111
Canada
04/27/2009 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

gives
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 476538

Perhaps you all should give a shit. One thing, any one can be a Freemason, Satanist can be Freemason's...(Illuminati is a branch that is controlled by Satanist)...to be a Satanist, you do not neccessary have to believe in God or the Devil either. This affects folks life and this video best clears up what the U.S government is all about. Richard Dawkins is a piece of shit like most of the so call "thinkers".

[link to www.youtube.com]

Idol1
LOL33
Canada
04/27/2009 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

gives

Perhaps you all should give a shit. One thing, any one can be a Freemason, Satanist can be Freemason's...(Illuminati is a branch that is controlled by Satanist)...to be a Satanist, you do not neccessary have to believe in God or the Devil either. This affects folks life and this video best clears up what the U.S government is all about. Richard Dawkins is a piece of shit like most of the so call "thinkers".

Idol1
LOL33
Canada
04/27/2009 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

gives

Idol1
LOL33
Canada
04/27/2009 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I bet he is.

gives

Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 666317
United States
04/28/2009 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1
 Quoting: LOL33 666111

Here it is once again boys and girls! Get ready come one come all! Bring your sticks and beat the dead horse conspiracy of the Freemasons. "The evil behind everything."

These videos are a collection of clip art and crap that has been re hashed and refried for years, infact centuries.

williwill should quit hamming it up for the cameras and playing with cardboard cut outs. Get out of the house hit the streets. Use your feet instead of your mouse. Seek the ones you acuse and see if your self deluded brainwashing holds up!

P.S.
Didn't have to post it three times to get my point across.
EJ25LVR
User ID: 514219
United States
04/28/2009 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
he believes and teaches evoloution and admits that he doesnt know how it all began and also admits that a supreme being could have created all we know....

but he continues to teach and talk about evoloution as if its a fact, which it is not.

the bible tells us of people like him....

2 Timothy 4:3 Forthe time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 663933
United States
04/28/2009 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
He could be in on the conspiracy or he could just be the statistical usefull idiot. There are a bunch of easily programmed idiots who are made professors.

There is a conspiracy.

The conspiracy usually doesn't put someone on the world stage unless they are in on it.
Baxterpop
Canada
04/28/2009 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

Here it is once again boys and girls! Get ready come one come all! Bring your sticks and beat the dead horse conspiracy of the Freemasons. "The evil behind everything."

These videos are a collection of clip art and crap that has been re hashed and refried for years, infact centuries.

williwill should quit hamming it up for the cameras and playing with cardboard cut outs. Get out of the house hit the streets. Use your feet instead of your mouse. Seek the ones you acuse and see if your self deluded brainwashing holds up!

P.S.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 666317

According to those videos, you are pretty much in denial and a moron. These videos prove you very much wrong and I would advise people to watch them. This is very serious shit and you people need to think for yourself. To claim that this is a "collection of crap" is just a lame insult, for you have not provided evidence for him being wrong. Shame on you.
Cateringsam
Canada
04/28/2009 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

P.S.

Anonymous Coward, insults do not prove him wrong. I think you are trying to cover up the truth here. Typical of a sheep or a agent.
LOL3
Canada
04/28/2009 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

P.S.

Anonymous Coward, I see you are a moron. No matter, you will soon see what your government thinks of you. Hopefully this information is useful to all of you and I am glad there are some people who are awake. That is good. Besides that, God bless and don't fall for the phonies (Richard Dawkins, Al Sharpton)

God is the only way....

P.S
Me posting 3 times was a computer error stupid sheep.
Idol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 271053
United Kingdom
04/28/2009 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Richard Darwkins is an atheist religious fanatic

and Darwins babble is Darwkins satanic scripture that he dreams of ramming down peoples throats like the atheists did in Soviet Russia and red China were atheists slaughtered over 100 million people

Richard darwkins preaches his atheist bile from the pulpit of Oxford university

The guy is one sick fck

GLP