United States
11/19/2008 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
BREAKING: A REAL 1960'S HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE COMPARED TO OBAMA'S COLB
This is a birth certificate that was issued by the State of Hawaii in 1967;

REAL HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE
[link to freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com]

This is what an official Hawaiian birth certificate looked like in the 1960's and not the misleading Certificate of Live Birth put out by Obama;

MISLEADING CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH
[link to www.suitablyflip.com]

Perhaps one of the MODs here(Trinity, SHR, etc.) can embed the above images for comparison.
Free Store.

User ID: 141361
Canada
11/19/2008 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: BREAKING: A REAL 1960'S HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE COMPARED TO OBAMA'S COLB
Don't get me wrong but thats one hairy baby with the beehive
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

11/19/2008 02:20 AM

Report Abusive Post

This is what an official Hawaiian birth certificate looked like in the 1960's and not the misleading Certificate of Live Birth put out by Obama;

Perhaps one of the MODs here(Trinity, SHR, etc.) can embed the above images for comparison.
 Quoting: COLD HARD FACTS 349432

Actually that is the old Cert of Hawaiian birth that was prior to them becoming a state.

I have already uploaded a Certificate of Live Birth as well the Obama Certification of live birth.

As far as I know, there is only one around on the web that is actually what his should look like. This one is from 1963 and the official copy that is seen here was made in 2006, so it's about as close as it gets.

Here ya go, copy and use as ya please....;)

:obclb: :fullcert:

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 471866
United States
11/19/2008 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
You notice this document was filed 4 days after his birth
Dragon Child

User ID: 549836
United States
11/19/2008 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
SHR - check out this link - they've got a good shot of a real Hawaiian COLB - complete with signature and stamp, which obama's is missing.

[link to web.israelinsider.com]

Also -

The Certificate of Hawaiian Birth program was established in 1911, during the territorial era, to register a person born in Hawaii who was one year old or older and whose birth had not been previously registered in Hawaii. The Certificate of Hawaiian Birth Program was terminated in 1972, during the statehood era.

[link to hawaii.gov]

Who knows how old he actually was when his mother filed!
Even today - they really don't ask for much proof of anything in Hawaii.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

revstargazer (at) hotmail.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440235
United States
11/19/2008 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forgive me, but I assumed, like a rational thinking non-Obama hating person, that the birth certificate supplied was a copy ordered from the State of Hawaii. No one is required to have the original birth certificate for identification! I misplaced my birth certificate years ago and had to order another one. So of course my copy wouldn't look exactly like the copy the one my mom recieved, the information would be the same but the format would be different. I thought this was common knowledge but I guess people's ire for a obama gets in the way.
Dragon Child

United States
11/19/2008 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Forgive me, but I assumed, like a rational thinking non-Obama hating person, that the birth certificate supplied was a copy ordered from the State of Hawaii. No one is required to have the original birth certificate for identification! I misplaced my birth certificate years ago and had to order another one. So of course my copy wouldn't look exactly like the copy the one my mom recieved, the information would be the same but the format would be different. I thought this was common knowledge but I guess people's ire for a obama gets in the way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 440235

Check out the top link I gave - it's NOT the same.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 440235
United States
11/19/2008 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Dragon Child

Sorry but I'm going to believe the officials for the State of Hawaii rather than some website called Israeli Insider, which by the name alone, probably has its own obvious agenda.
Dragon Child

United States
11/19/2008 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Sorry but I'm going to believe the officials for the State of Hawaii rather than some website called Israeli Insider, which by the name alone, probably has its own obvious agenda.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 440235

LOL! Obama's first appointment was an Israeli insider!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 553433
United States
11/19/2008 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Of COURSE there is a difference between a birth certificate PRODUCED in the 60s and one PRODUCED today, dumbass.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 553433
United States
11/19/2008 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
SHR - check out this link - they've got a good shot of a real Hawaiian COLB - complete with signature and stamp, which obama's is missing.

NO, it isn't, fuckbrain, the SEAL is there, the STAMP is there, AND the signature is there (on the back).

Dragon Child

United States
11/19/2008 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
The stamp is not there and the wording is different.

SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

11/19/2008 02:53 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to web.israelinsider.com]

Also -

The Certificate of Hawaiian Birth program was established in 1911, during the territorial era, to register a person born in Hawaii who was one year old or older and whose birth had not been previously registered in Hawaii. The Certificate of Hawaiian Birth Program was terminated in 1972, during the statehood era.

[link to hawaii.gov]

Who knows how old he actually was when his mother filed!
Even today - they really don't ask for much proof of anything in Hawaii.

I have seen that, it is also old. There are more up to date photos. There are also several high resolution photos of Obama's COLB. I believe it is real, although some do not, and they do have some pretty good evidence, I however am not convinced it is a forgery. It does have the raised stamp in the other photos.

Atlas probably has the best on the "Kos" scan COLB, which is the one you linked.

[link to atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com]

Want to see another reeeeal interesting Obama document?

[link to www.debbieschlussel.com]

Here is the factcheck article.

[link to www.factcheck.org]

Some questions raised about it.

Before we go any further, let me stop to say this: YES, I also believe that Obama was born in the USA. I also believe that the Obama COLB reflects his original birth certificate. Read this blog. The issues are multiple citizenships and identities, the status of his current citizenship, updated birth certificates, etc., not to mention his lack of transparency.

I found this part of the Factcheck article particularly interesting:

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that’s when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and “all the records we could get our hands on” according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn’t release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama’s citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: “[We] couldn’t get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we’ve found out it’s pretty irrelevant for the outside world.” The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.

Interesting, indeed. I have the following questions for Factcheck. Since they are so on-top of this story, I’m sure they have answers:

1. What took the campaign so long to show an actual document to the media?

2. What other media did the campaign offer to show the COLB to, and have any others seen it and touched it, handled and photographed it? Or only Annenberg-owned Factcheck?

3. Why did the campaign go to such trouble to digitally black out the certificate number when it could have stuck a piece of solid black tape over the number, especially since, as Factcheck reported, they were in such a hurry?

4. Why did Janice Okubo tell a reporter that the COLB was ordered “this month” (June 2008 ) if it was ordered in June 2007?

5. Since Factcheck is seemingly in the business of helping the Obama campaign fight smears, did Factcheck ask the campaign about the rumor that Republicans are holding Barry Soetoro’s birth certificate? If so, what was the campaign’s response? If not, why not?

And finally…

6. How did Factcheck end up getting this access? Did they ask the campaign, or did the campaign offer to show it to Factcheck? The article is mysteriously vague on that point: “FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate.”

“There’s part of this story that doesn’t add up: This is FactCheck’s comment:

‘We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that’s when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and “all the records we could get our hands on” according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn’t release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama’s citizenship. The campaign then rushed to release the document, and the rush is responsible for the blacked-out certificate number. Says Shauna: “[We] couldn’t get someone on the phone in Hawaii to tell us whether the number represented some secret information, and we erred on the side of blacking it out. Since then we’ve found out it’s pretty irrelevant for the outside world.” The document we looked at did have a certificate number; it is 151 1961 - 010641.’

Obama’s campaign is saying they ‘rushed’ to release the document and couldn’t get help from the DOH on deciding what to do about the number.

Now this is from the Honolulu Advertiser:

‘Health officials contacted the Obama campaign a few months ago in response to the persistent inquiries “to see if they could try and resolve the issue with the people who were asking questions,” she said.’

A few months ago should have been BEFORE Obama’s campaign ‘rushed’ to post the document. We’re supposed to believe they couldn’t figure out whether it was safe to use the number?? Further, Okubo says:

‘”The thing that’s redacted is just our file number,” she said. “Potentially, if you have that number, you could break into the system.”‘

So we have Obama’s peeps saying the number is no big deal and are showing it at FactCheck, yet Okubo, only a week ago, says it might be a big deal. Further, are we really to believe that the DOH wouldn’t cooperate with Obama’s campaign in telling them what to do about the number?? It’s time for these people to start telling the truth.”

[link to texasdarlin.wordpress.com]

SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

11/19/2008 02:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
Of COURSE there is a difference between a birth certificate PRODUCED in the 60s and one PRODUCED today, dumbass.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 553433

Not if you get the real official copy and not the printout...dumbass.

SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

11/19/2008 03:01 AM

Report Abusive Post

NO, it isn't, fuckbrain, the SEAL is there, the STAMP is there, AND the signature is there (on the back).

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 553433

The one on his website, which is a copy of the KOS one BTW....and came from them as far as anyone knows, is pretty suspect...how did they come up with it first? They said "Someone" from the Obama campaign sent it to them....then after that the Obama site posts it?..after it got ripped apart the factcheck story materialized....with a COLB stamped over a year old?...lol...what about all Obama campaign crap about rushing it out etc etc....so he had it for a year? yet they had to run around rushing it out, calling Hawaii etc etc?....smells like someone is full of crap.

Dragon Child

United States
11/19/2008 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks SHR - very interesting info - especially the selective service registration.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554312
Canada
11/19/2008 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: COLD HARD FACTS 349432

What you have presented is not a birth certificate from the 1960's but what appears to be an "Application for Birth Certificate".

Note: "Whereas, "Application" has been made for the issuance of a certificate of Hawaiian birth to ..."

With Application No. is upper left hand corner of document.

GLP