Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,718 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 484,117
Pageviews Today: 825,352Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 5,450
10:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

'The Bling Kings' protest music video for Christmas number one !

Gridkeeper
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 572306
United Kingdom
12/14/2008 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
'The Bling Kings' protest music video for Christmas number one !

Description

'The Bling King'

It is a song about the psychopathic ego-mania of our modern day kings and queens.... how we are all the same and no person has the right over another person, how a 'license to kill' from another human being is essentially counterfeit, no such thing exists.

We are hoping that it stands as a piece of lighthearted humanitarian propaganda and also as a song in it's own right. You can be the judge of that.... Please feel free to forward it on to as many of your friends as possible... we are hoping to make this something that many people can enjoy and perhaps we can even help humanity a little.

As our awareness blooms we must not forget that this is essentially a struggle, people will do almost anything to stay in power. In our small way we need to put them on notice that we do NOT see them as our betters, that we are NOT their flock of sheep to be manipulated into killing each other at their whim, for their aggrandizement. They are the 'public servants' , it is not us who are the 'servant public' !

This song is a 'call to arms'. Or at least a call to link arms, and show that we see through the crumbling facade of military consumerism.... of dropping 100,000 dollar bombs on people who live on one dollar a day !

I had a vision once and came back with a message, a short sentence etched into my brain, it was this...

"We are all the same, all the troubles in the world stem from the mistaken view that one group of people is separate from another"

I know it is obvious but for some reason I focused on this for years, I have mulled it over for twenty years and I can tell you now that as far as I can tell it is an unbreakable truth.

Loads of love to you all,

James Sanger

'The Bling King' words

So heres the thing ! about being a king
is that once your king
youd really rather stay the king
and youd kinda do anything .
to be the king and really thats the thing about becomin a King
you really wanna stay the king,
a really slendid king
a really happenin king
an omni pomni thing
and when the bells they ring ading aling aling

you see being king is very bling
far too bling,
its not a very nice thing,
being far too bling is it precious ?

do you kinda get the ring ?
a ding a ling ?
do you kinda get the ring a ding a ling a ling ?

do you kinda get the ring ?
a ding a ling ?
do you kinda get the ring a ding a ling a ling ?

So heres the thing its not the Ring
but the love of the bling that corrupts
it not the king but the robes
its the robes he needs to wear

So heres the truth ! about being aloof
is that they really really think that
theyre better than you,
and theyd kinda do anything
to prove it true, and really heres the clue,
of how they see you.
baaaa

they dreamt of being king,
King Kong super double Whammy king,
an omni pomni thing
and when the bells they ring ading aling aling

Written and produced by James Sanger
Vocals by Lousie Sanger
Additional production and mix by Jamie 'Stan' Stanley
Super Soldier program available to the public [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Supernatural Spirit Magic School [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Anti-ageing [link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

GLP