Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 749,392
Pageviews Today: 1,321,313Threads Today: 560Posts Today: 9,649
03:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Forget all the conspiracy theories, the people that really scare me here are the Gun nuts. You people need to get help. Seriously

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 565055
Austria
12/21/2008 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Forget all the conspiracy theories, the people that really scare me here are the Gun nuts. You people need to get help. Seriously
The guns arent a substitute for your low self esteem. The way you guys jerk off over your descriptions about the latest/greatest is pretty sickening. All that love and attention to detail .... all a bit weird.

Get help guys. Its not normal. You're not living on a movie set. Its not the wild west. Its not you against the world. You're not the gonna ride off into the sunset.

Reality Check. Sorry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 491789
United States
12/21/2008 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Forget all the conspiracy theories, the people that really scare me here are the Gun nuts. You people need to get help. Seriously
You are going to be a good slave.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 576462
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Forget all the conspiracy theories, the people that really scare me here are the Gun nuts. You people need to get help. Seriously
hiding
Trench

User ID: 550582
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 491789
+1
“The difference between combat and sport is that in combat you
bury the guy who comes in second.”

"The more skills you have,the less shit you need"

Philosophy of Liberty: [link to illuminati-order.com]

email anytime: [email protected]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 482600
United States
12/21/2008 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be enlightened, my little slave.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 575994
Canada
Report Abusive Post
You don't understand man, you need guns to fight the government!

When your house gets obliterated by an aistrike, you'll wish you'd bought guns before the Illuminati took them away...
Trench

United States
Report Abusive Post
The guns arent a substitute for your low self esteem. The way you guys jerk off over your descriptions about the latest/greatest is pretty sickening. All that love and attention to detail .... all a bit weird.

Get help guys. Its not normal. You're not living on a movie set. Its not the wild west. Its not you against the world. You're not the gonna ride off into the sunset.

Reality Check. Sorry.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 565055
Reality Check.-->
Unity

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 577280
United Kingdom
12/21/2008 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Say it to their face OP LOL
Trench

United States
12/21/2008 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

When your house gets obliterated by an aistrike, you'll wish you'd bought guns before the Illuminati took them away...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 575994

Moron

GUN OWNER
User ID: 568001
United States
12/21/2008 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kinda weak post, even for a troll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 532341
United States
12/21/2008 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont worry. I am sure you can enlist for Obama's civilian security army soon enough and you can report it to the red leader.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 568424
United States
12/21/2008 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

:Moron:
 Quoting: Trench

that should say MORAN
JF Priest

User ID: 515472
United States
12/21/2008 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I Am Glad I Scare You...
It Only Hurts If You Care...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 540299
United States
12/21/2008 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
No ,absolutely, they should stay away from the psuedo healers masquerading as psychiatrists. The psychiatrists would just abuse their authority to disarm good men and women who should be allowed to defend themselves, or hunt food when times get tough. Maybe you need to talk to someone in order to get over your phobia of armed people defending themselves.Peace!
Opener of the Way

User ID: 574148
United States
12/21/2008 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reality Check. Sorry.

You realize your talking about all the administrators and almost every mod here?
"Humanity's suffering is pushing it to it's birth."
[link to www.youtube.com]

"All knowledge is vain except where there be work, and all work is empty except where there be love."

-Eugnostos

Perfection is an illusion and we shall always walk in it's shadow.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The Flower of Life blooms through time.
RHSC
User ID: 570208
United States
12/21/2008 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reality Check. Sorry.

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let's not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country." --Adolf Hitler, dinner talk on April 11, 1942, quoted in Hitler's Table Talk 1941-44: His Private Conversations, Second Edition (1973), Pg. 425-426. Translated by Norman Cameron and R. H. Stevens. Introduced and with a new preface by H. R. Trevor-Roper. The original German papers were known as Bormann-Vermerke.
aaron_o.o

User ID: 566206
United States
12/21/2008 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 491789

or better yet, a good subject
"God" said, let us make man in our image.. IMPLYING genetic hybridization
"I awoke only to find, that the rest of the world was still asleep"
Apocalypse Troll
Trollicus Apocalyptus

User ID: 576137
United States
12/21/2008 10:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
nostoner

apoctrolls

apoctrollM
attxflag
"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

[link to www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us]
Simon Templar

User ID: 340209
United States
12/21/2008 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Reality Check. Sorry.

Like... a guy comes walking up to me... totally out of the... like blue, you know... and he says that he's like totally from the government and is here to like... take me to this new place... it was like totally rad in that I had a dream... yeah, a dream the other... like night... that I needed a new... like a totally new environment...

Can you... like... fucking believe this totally radical shit???? The whole fuckING thing is like weird. I dream it and it like, comes to real life like real!!!! I could be like on Oprah or maybe even a counselor like some shit for our Prez Obama... wouldn't that be like totally cool????
The greatest weapon of mass destruction is a closed mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 573678
France
12/21/2008 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama gonna take them away from you crackers. Yall crazy ass crackers cant be trusted with all them guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 531407
United States
12/21/2008 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP must be Canadian.
Simon Templar

User ID: 340209
United States
12/21/2008 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama gonna take them away from you crackers. Yall crazy ass crackers cant be trusted with all them guns.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 573678

You're quite right. Don't forget it.
The greatest weapon of mass destruction is a closed mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 568001
United States
12/21/2008 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 573678

Niggaplease!! The very first place he's gonna start is the 'hood.
Aztec Cavalry
User ID: 561747
Mexico
12/21/2008 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Mexico, where guns are already controlled, or you can get one illegally. Who cares.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 552331
Canada
12/21/2008 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
And all the usual suspects come crawling out to "defend" their rights against the big bad government LOL

You people are cliches of all the dumb red neck hicks fighting against the modern world.

Its interesting how much aggression and anger you all seem to have inside you. Using big "bad" avatars and typing In Upper Case doesn't mean squat - it just proves you're damaged human beings.

You have Issues. Deal with it.
Opener of the Way

User ID: 574148
United States
12/21/2008 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
nostoner

apoctrolls

apoctrollM
 Quoting: Apocalypse Troll

I wish I could afford to be a gun nut. But here are some of my favorites anyways...
(pictures)
"Humanity's suffering is pushing it to it's birth."

"All knowledge is vain except where there be work, and all work is empty except where there be love."

-Eugnostos

Perfection is an illusion and we shall always walk in it's shadow.

The Flower of Life blooms through time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 534327
United States
12/21/2008 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I use guns because the government will never take away the bad guy's guns, but since their taking yours I guess I don't need to worry none bout you now do I slave. I'm a Freeman.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 570208
United States
12/21/2008 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
And all the usual suspects come crawling out to "defend" their rights against the big bad government LOL

You people are cliches of all the dumb red neck hicks fighting against the modern world.

Its interesting how much aggression and anger you all seem to have inside you. Using big "bad" avatars and typing In Upper Case doesn't mean squat - it just proves you're damaged human beings.

You have Issues. Deal with it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 552331

Typing in upper case "proves" someone's a damaged human being?

Um...step away from the crack pipe, son.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 540299
United States
12/21/2008 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Mexico, where guns are already controlled, or you can get one illegally. Who cares.
 Quoting: Aztec Cavalry 561747

Last time I looked the drug gangs down there were not shooting at each other with bows and arrows. Viva la Mexico! You will never be a NWO dream country. Niether should America become an ideal places for leeches.
mathetes

User ID: 514914
United States
12/21/2008 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
+1
 Quoting: Trench

+2
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
V

User ID: 546778
United States
12/21/2008 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only 'gun nuts' are those attempting to deny the citizenry their natural born right to defend their liberty from tyrants.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against its government."

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of the people."

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!!!"

“…if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." - Woodrow Wilson from his death bed regarding his involvement in the passage of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

GLP