I cured my herpes! Ask me a question

Ex-herpie
User ID: 585744
Spain
01/04/2009 05:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I cured my herpes! Ask me a question
Next people online to be bashed by americans are people infected with herpes. I had and cured herpes.

Ask me a question
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 567516
Netherlands
01/04/2009 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I cured my herpes! Ask me a question
Why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 574662
Canada
01/04/2009 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
mind telling us how u bonehead?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585677
United States
01/04/2009 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
how does it feel living in denial, ol' pussface?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585742
Australia
01/04/2009 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
a specific frequency the helix cant tolerate?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
01/04/2009 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 567516

I got herpes like most children do by playing out on the street. more then 70% of us carry the virus so there is no fear of getting infected as the majority already is. It broke out when i was in my twenties. I was sick for a couple of years and got fed up with the doctors and the medz. thats why i decided to take things in my own hands and stop paying doctors and medz that only got me sicker and poor.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
01/04/2009 05:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 574662

Its a long story and I believe everyone has to find out what works for them. I tried lots of stuf beginning with zovirax then switching to natural.

A combination of oregano, aloe vera, honey kept the herpes in check for a couple of years. The cure came when I added olive leaf extract and took it for 2 weeks straight 2 times.

This is now more then 5 years ago and it never came back.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
01/04/2009 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
how does it feel living in denial, ol' pussface?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585677

Living in denial is a choice.
What do you choose?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Spain
01/04/2009 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
a specific frequency the helix cant tolerate?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585742

?
aintnomoretime

User ID: 585732
United States
01/04/2009 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you, OP.

I don't buy into the rhetoric of the medical community that something is incurable. While I don't necessarily believe that some diseases are deliberately and maliciously spread around via chemtrails, water or food additives, or even genetic engineering of crops, I don't disbelieve it either. I just haven't made my mind up yet.

Either way, it doesn't stop the medical community or pharma companies from cashing in on it. If they can keep treating symptoms without curing the disease, they have a customer for life.
You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in.
-- Arlo Guthrie
Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.
-- Elbert Hubbard
aintnomoretime

United States
01/04/2009 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, some wingnut on GLP solved his/her herpes problem... ITS A FUCKING VIRUS, NOT A RASH YOU CAN RUB SOME "oregano, aloe vera, honey" on and have it disappear. While you may not have any more soars, you still have the HVS-1 HVS-2 virus.

There is no treatment that can cure herpes, but antiviral medications can shorten and prevent outbreaks during the period of time the person takes the medication. In addition, daily suppressive therapy for symptomatic herpes can reduce transmission to partners.

There is no treatment that can cure herpes, but antiviral medications can shorten and prevent outbreaks during the period of time the person takes the medication. In addition, daily suppressive therapy for symptomatic herpes can reduce transmission to partners.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 558616

Your programming is complete.
You've been told that so many times that you now believe it to be gospel truth. Doctor says it, so it must be true. Eli Lilly and Merck say it, so it must be true.
If you can't afford your medication, Astra-Zeneca may be able to help.

*edit* OK, that's weird. Where'd the post I quoted run off to?
-- Arlo Guthrie
-- Elbert Hubbard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 582428
United States
01/04/2009 07:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its a long story and I believe everyone has to find out what works for them. I tried lots of stuf beginning with zovirax then switching to natural.

A combination of oregano, aloe vera, honey kept the herpes in check for a couple of years. The cure came when I added olive leaf extract and took it for 2 weeks straight 2 times.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585744

How much did you take of each ingredient? in what forms? Thanks for sharing, OP!
Ex-herpie
User ID: 585788
Spain
01/04/2009 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

How much did you take of each ingredient? in what forms? Thanks for sharing, OP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 582428

OP here

I took 300 grams of fresh aloe, 500grams of natural honey, 3 drops of oil of oregano, 4 shots of cognac, blended together. Take a shot 15 minutes before meals. This helped me getting rid of attacks. It didnt prevent but took care of breakouts.

Then I read about olive leaf extract and its anti-viral properties. It said it was able to cure herpes. I am surrounded by olive trees and find them amazing! They are the strongest trees ever! So thinking about that strength I felt like trying the xtract.

Oregano and aloe are anti viral as well, i guess thats why it cured my outbreaks but it never got rid of them. The olive however eradicated it from my system. At least the last 5 years. Even with flu´s, food poisoning, high fever... it never came back.

So when I decided to go for it this is what I did;

I took 300 grams of fresh aloe, 500grams of natural honey, 3 drops of oil of oregano, 4 shots of cognac, blended together. I added a couple of spoons of cayenne but that is optional. For people who cannot take alcohol however the cayenne is essential. Take a shot 15 minutes before meals.

With the shot of this mixture I also took a shot of the olive extract I prepared. I did this for 2 weeks then stopped 10 days and repeated the process.

I never took a test mind you, since I dont believe in tests that hook me up in the medical system for life.

The same recipe taking out the honey is also good for auto immune diseases like diabetis, lupus...

The olive extract I made using leaves and vodka.

Thanx for asking
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/04/2009 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for you, OP.

I don't buy into the rhetoric of the medical community that something is incurable. While I don't necessarily believe that some diseases are deliberately and maliciously spread around via chemtrails, water or food additives, or even genetic engineering of crops, I don't disbelieve it either. I just haven't made my mind up yet.

Either way, it doesn't stop the medical community or pharma companies from cashing in on it. If they can keep treating symptoms without curing the disease, they have a customer for life.
 Quoting: aintnomoretime

I learned to take care of myself, cant trust anyone else to do so. I am returning to the old ways and its a lot more fun!!!
Ex-herpie
Spain
01/04/2009 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, some wingnut on GLP solved his/her herpes problem... ITS A FUCKING VIRUS, NOT A RASH YOU CAN RUB SOME "oregano, aloe vera, honey" on and have it disappear. While you may not have any more soars, you still have the HVS-1 HVS-2 virus.

You know what? I spend 3 precious years of my life being really sick. The medics took all my money and my life. My relationship endured the unbearable. I spend 400$ on medz every month getting sicker and sicker.

I couldnt do this I couldnt do that!

When I finally decided to take care of myself and ignore these parasites I started getting better from day one!
I did what I wanted, saved my money, and found my cure.

Whatever have you achieved with your brain and way of thinking?
getaclue
User ID: 575892
United States
01/04/2009 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Either way, it doesn't stop the medical community or pharma companies from cashing in on it. If they can keep treating symptoms without curing the disease, they have a customer for life

This is the TRUTH. And the same thing goes for our pets. It is sickening as most chronic viruses are EASILY cured with the use of natural herbs or viral nosodes.

My holistic vet cured my cat of lymphoma without chemo using mostly homeopathy and certain supplements.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/04/2009 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Either way, it doesn't stop the medical community or pharma companies from cashing in on it. If they can keep treating symptoms without curing the disease, they have a customer for life

This is the TRUTH. And the same thing goes for our pets. It is sickening as most chronic viruses are EASILY cured with the use of natural herbs or viral nosodes.

My holistic vet cured my cat of lymphoma without chemo using mostly homeopathy and certain supplements.
 Quoting: getaclue 575892

My vet vaccinated my 2 cats for the same disease they died of 2 years later. I never vaccinated any animal, only those 2. He made them sick and kept taking loads of money for a year until the last one died. He never told me it was incurable but left me hoping and paying.

I am very happy for you and your vet!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585765
Australia
01/04/2009 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

You know what? I spend 3 precious years of my life being really sick. The medics took all my money and my life. My relationship endured the unbearable. I spend 400$ on medz every month getting sicker and sicker.

When I finally decided to take care of myself and ignore these parasites I started getting better from day one!

Quoting: Ex-herpie 585788

aintnomore was applauding you in their own way. go easy on them
Rebecca
User ID: 582988
United States
01/04/2009 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are people so afraid of a fricken virus?? I am
so sick of fraidy cats. zeez. Buck up.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/04/2009 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585765

I wasnt talking to aintnomore, sorry for the mess.

The original post disapeared so I took it from aintnomores post.
Ex-herpie
Spain
01/04/2009 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are people so afraid of a fricken virus?? I am
so sick of fraidy cats. zeez. Buck up.
 Quoting: Rebecca 582988

LOL

spot on!
BushMaster

User ID: 526430
United States
01/04/2009 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 574662

Liquid Nitrogen and a Hammer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 573680
United States
01/04/2009 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
:stpdth: :stpdth: :stpdth:
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/04/2009 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: whyidontknow

Thanx 4 da bum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 577825
United States
01/04/2009 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump hf
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/04/2009 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585788

OK Cool hf
aintnomoretime

United States
01/04/2009 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585788

Relax. I understood.
-- Arlo Guthrie
-- Elbert Hubbard
Anonymous Coward
Australia
01/04/2009 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
:stpdth:
 Quoting: whyidontknow

Parental advisory: that poster is a satanist
Ex-Herpie
Spain
01/04/2009 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Relax. I understood.

Yeah I thought so but anyway a little explanation can go a far way ;-)

I wonder why the original post disapeared?
re
User ID: 585834
United Kingdom
01/04/2009 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I cured my herpes also.

The trick is to catch it early .. I was in the clinic within seven hours of the appearance of the virus that was within 24 hours of being infected.

It's curable alright - a bit of luck and taking responsibility for yourself but I have never had a recurrence in over 15 years now.

I also took zovirax but I was sneaky ... I pin pricked the spots and rubbed chewed up Zovirax on the outside as well. Also salt and lemon juice and many other things even toothpaste.

If you get a recurrence though in the first five years you have it for life. Basically it is all about how quick you get on the tablets and your washing and cleaning of yourself when you first get it. You will catch Herpes even if you use a condom as its in the vaginal fluid and that gets on your groin.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
01/04/2009 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I cured my herpes also.

The trick is to catch it early .. I was in the clinic within seven hours of the appearance of the virus that was within 24 hours of being infected.

It's curable alright - a bit of luck and taking responsibility for yourself but I have never had a recurrence in over 15 years now.

I also took zovirax but I was sneaky ... I pin pricked the spots and rubbed chewed up Zovirax on the outside as well. Also salt and lemon juice and many other things even toothpaste.

If you get a recurrence though in the first five years you have it for life. Basically it is all about how quick you get on the tablets and your washing and cleaning of yourself when you first get it. You will catch Herpes even if you use a condom as its in the vaginal fluid and that gets on your groin.
 Quoting: re 585834

Well I cured mine after years of having outbreaks.
As I understood it the virus hides in our central nerve system. The olive extract seems to get it even in its hiding place.

I also used aloe for the wounds and H2O2 to clean and bandage.

GLP