rachel
User ID: 529732
United States
02/17/2009 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: pedophilic subliminals in disney movies, shocking, must see
[link to www.cuttingedge.org]

Disney also advertises in gay publications like 'Out" magazine and helped underwrite a 1993 benefit for the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. Chairman Michael Eisner sits on the board of 'Hollywood Supports', a group that conducts corporate brainwashing sessions on 'sensitivity to sodomy'. [Note: These are Don Feder's words, not mine. Whenever a company holds 'Sensitivity' sessions, they are always trying to convince you that the offensive behavior that is the subject of the session is perfectly fine and no one should have any objection to participating in it, or at least tolerating others who are participating in it!]

"Advancing alternative lifestyles isn't Disney's only sin. One of the 'Magic Kink-dom's' major exports is violent and degenerate movies. Walt Disney's successors push smut and slaughter slyly, through subsidiaries like Miramax and Hollywood Pictures. That way, the sludge doesn't sully its reputation for family entertainment. 'Pulp Fiction' (Miramax) was as graphic as it gets. 'The Color of Night' was a feeble excuse to pack the maximum amount of full-frontal nudity into 120 minutes. At this year's Sundance Film Festival, Miramax paid $2 million for the distribution rights to 'The House of Yes', a 'charming' comedy about brother-sister incest." [Note: So, Disney money and marketing clout are behind the most offensively immoral shows possible, conditioning countless numbers of Americans to accept the premise that "any behavior is perfectly all right"!! Incest is just about as low as you can get, yet Disney is promoting it to any American gullible enough to believe it. Why aren't we outraged at shows like this, which depict Incest, and yet we are outraged whenever anyone actually commits Incest! Did you ever stop to think that, perhaps the perpetrator got the idea from movies like 'The House of Yes'?]

"Disney (again through its fronts) attacks traditional religion with the zeal of the village atheist. The 1995 British film, 'Priest' (distributed in America by Miramax made the Church of Rome look like a group-therapy session. It featured five dysfunctional priests (one had a mistress, another was loony), all of whose problems were attributed to what Hollywood considers the cruelty of Catholic dogma," [Note: All segments of Christianity have been under attack from Hollywood since World War II, with the hated Roman Catholic Church under attack the most often. We are most amazed, however, at the very rough treatment continually handed out to the Catholics, since the Vatican is slated to play such a critical role in the coming New World Order Religion! However, remember that every smear left upon Catholicism is considered a smear on all of Christianity by the average American on the street, because they do not distinguish between Catholicism on the one hand and Fundamental Protestants on the other hand. In their ignorance of the HUGE Biblical differences between us, they view us all as one big, homogenous "Christian" group. See NEWS1093, "Christianity Now Broadly Defined", for full details.]

"When a Miramax production crew showed up in a Brooklyn Hasidic neighborhood in March to shoot scenes for the film, 'Below the Price of Rubies', angry residents chased them away. Smart Hasidics. The movie is about a Jewish woman who leaves her Hasidic husband for a non-religious man. Guess who comes off looking like a schmuck? Give Disney this, it's an equal-opportunity offender."

"In the Fall, ABC will premiere the series, 'Nothing Sacred' -- which sums up Disney's attitude toward faith. The sitcom concerns Father Ray, described by Entertainment Weekly, as 'an irreverent priest who questions God and feels lust in his heart.' "

" 'It's tough being a priest in the '90's', says an ABC handout. 'Just ask Father Ray (Kevin Anderson). In one morning alone, he's nearly been fired for advising a pregnant teen-ager to follow her own instincts'. What better way to mock Rome than with a libidinous, agnostic priest who thinks abortion is a matter of individual conscience?"

"For more than a half-century, Disney has had a special place in the hearts of American families. It has said to parents: 'You can trust us to provide wholesome entertainment for your children'. But, the toxins it dumps, on and off camera, are absolutely inimical to the social climate so necessary to the moral health of the next generation. Whether or not their boycott succeeds, the Southern Baptists have taken a significant step toward unmasking the face of corruption beneath the Mickey mask."

We congratulate Don Feder for possessing the moral integrity to write such an article on the Walt Disney of today. Certainly, the heirs to the throne of the Disney Empire have succeeded in taking Disney into realms that were undoubtedly undreamed of by Walt Disney. However, this article focuses too narrowly on the dangers which Disney has posed to children in their cartoons since at least World War II!!

Were you aware that many, many Disney cartoons depict scenes of witchcraft that children would never be exposed to in any other way, at least at such a young age? When Disney put a wizard's costume on Mickey Mouse, and the Magick Wand in his hand, they embarked upon a totally new, and corrupt, course! When Mickey waves his wand, and causes "magic" to happen, that is witchcraft. When Mickey causes things to fly through the air, that is called Levitation, which is witchcraft.

Probably the most blatant example of Disney witchcraft is the movie, "Bedknobs and Broomsticks". The star of the show is Angela Lansbury, who plays a spinster in England during World War II. When she is asked by the British Government to take in 3 young children who had been removed from London, she is already an Apprentice Witch, and is striving to learn more about "The Craft". I was stunned as I watched the movie, as all sorts of witchcraft was graphically depicted, from Levitation, to spells that changed people into animals to spells that brought to life inanimate objects, to an ancient spell from Ashtaroth. According to the Holman Bible Dictionary, "ASHTAROTH (ash' tuhrahth) is the plural form of Ashtoreth, a Canaanite goddess of fertility, love, and war and the daughter of the god El and the goddess Asherah." Therefore, Disney portrays in a very favorable light one of the Canaanite goddesses for which God brought physical judgment upon Israel, because He was so angry of their idolatrous worship!! Congratulations, Disney, you have just encouraged our children to think kindly of Ashtaroth, a fake goddess of Antiquity whose worship by the Israelites provoked God to physical judgment of the entire nation!

Most of all Disney cartoons, including those of our English Fairy Tales, contain enough witchcraft poison to ruin the minds of our precious children!! If you do not believe me, just rent a few of them and see how many times spells are created, how many times objects fly through the air, how many times 'special power' is summoned to solve the problem. It seems as though Disney has been getting very creative and bold as the years have progressed. In the promotional trailers for 'Hercules', I can spot repeated examples of when witchcraft is used, both on the White Magic (Good) side and on the Black Magick (Evil) side. Remember, Disney almost always employs the White Magic vs Black Magick witchcraft for their plot, while most people think they are still looking at the Good Guys with White hats versus the Bad Buys with Black hats of the Western movies. But, of course, the Western movies never, ever employed witchcraft on either side to attempt to win the battle.

Christian parents, I challenge you to rent a few of these Disney movies with this idea in mind, and you will be absolutely shocked at how many, many times witchcraft is fed to your young children's minds!!!

Disney films and cartoons are not for young children!! For that matter, they are not for any Christians of any age. This is one area where we Christian parents must make a radical change in our thinking. Disney is not cute, it is not harmless, and it is most definitely not for children.

But, remember that the New World Order Plan clearly states that The Christ cannot make his appearance until and unless a "significant proportion" of the world's peoples have been pre-conditioned to accept him. What better place to begin than with your children?

The very fact that this pre-conditioning began about the time Israel returned to her land in 1948, and at the same time that so many other End of the Age prophecies began to see fulfillment, is yet one more strong proof that the End of the Age is coming quickly, yea is even at our doors!

Are you spiritually ready? Is your family? Are you adequately protecting your loved ones? This is the reason for this ministry, to enable you to first understand the peril facing you, and then help you develop strategies to warn and protect your loved ones. Once you have been thoroughly trained, you can also use your knowledge as a means to open the door of discussion with an unsaved person. I have been able to use it many times, and have seen people come to Jesus Christ as a result. These perilous times are also a time when we can reach many souls for Jesus Christ, making an eternal difference.

If you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, but have been very lukewarm in your spiritual walk with Him, you need to immediately ask Him for forgiveness and for renewal. He will instantly forgive you, and fill your heart with the joy of the Holy Spirit. Then, you need to begin a daily walk of prayer and personal Bible Study.

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, but have come to realize His reality and the approaching End of the Age, and want to accept His FREE Gift of Eternal Life, you can also do so now, in the privacy of your home. Once you accept Him as Savior, you are spiritually Born Again, and are as assured of Heaven as if you were already there. Then, you can rest assured that the Kingdom of Antichrist will not touch you spiritually. If you would like to become Born Again, turn to our Salvation Page now.

We hope you have been blessed by this ministry, which seeks to educate and warn people, so that they can see the coming New World Order -- Kingdom of Antichrist -- in their daily news.

God bless you.
rachel
United States
02/17/2009 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
i thank god i spent my life studying and seeking meaningful things

SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 574662
Canada
02/17/2009 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
I watched these vids, and in order for someone to pick this shit out..... holy fuck... lol.
i spy is cool
User ID: 616614
United States
02/17/2009 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP struck a nerve! Seared a conscious, he did. Yep.

"smear him! lest our works of darkness be in vain!" shrieked the chief charlatan at LunDUMB's tatertot institute.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 616618
Germany
02/17/2009 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: i spy 610830

I have watched part 1. Complete bullshit!

If you associate sexual things in every harmless innocent thing you see then this is clearly a sign that your mental health is severely damaged.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 569459
United States
02/17/2009 10:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
These accusations are absolutely insane and untrue.

I work in the Animation Industry and many of my closest
friends worked on The Lion King and Alladin, and all
the other Animation Features.

There is absolutely NO WAY these people would have put
anything immoral in their films. There is no Disney
"mind control".

I can verify and would testify under oath that all
the people who work on the films, from Producers
and Directors, to artists and technicians, and
wonderful people who love their audiences and would
NEVER, EVER put anything evil in their films. And the
Disney Organization is very concerned, also, that
their product is wholesome and beneficial to all.

If there ever was anything that was even suggestive,
it might have been a prank from a particular artist.
However, there are scores of people who examine every
frame of the film to make sure nothing bad gets in.

I wish the people who are accusing Disney and Animators
would find SOMETHING ELSE to criticize. There are plenty
of real problems in our Country for them to worry about.
Indian Elder
User ID: 616651
United States
02/17/2009 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have crusaded for years against dis neys evil instruction of our children...primarily the fact that they promote witchcraft/satanism as a nice thing...almost every other Disney movie is about witchcraft: Partial list; Hocus pocus; bedknobs and broomsticks, witch mountain, return to w.m., H_E-double hockey sticks (about how allowing to be posessed by Satan makes you a star hockey player) and one movie where the child tries to bring back her dead mother shows looking over her shoulder how to look up occult on the wwweb and to find occult bookstores and then how to steal a book of spells and arrange a spell properly and oh yes, how cute, she accidently raises her barbie doll to life....Then think once, mickey was originally a rat and looked like one. Disn always struck me as having an "agenda".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 81537
United States
02/17/2009 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I watched these vids, and in order for someone to pick this shit out..... holy fuck... lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 574662

My thoughts exactly. Although...I have studied occult/archetypes/subliminal symbolism. I watched the first 3 so far and while some of it is a stretch...there is an awful lot that is at least symbolically relevent. If you can turn off the psychic sensor, that is bypass the rational mind and assimilate purely symbolism...there is something to it.

I like the 666 in the disney logo, made me think of the LHC logo. The pyramid and hexagon, anyone with knowledge of sacred geometry knows these are symbols of creation and power. That is most likely intentional. Ima bump this to a 5 star for strangeness factor at least. Thanks OP. Tis a nasty rabbit hole.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 616637
Thailand
02/17/2009 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag bsflag bsflag What is wrong with you people?
Get a fucking life for fuck sakes........

Its no doubt you all scream DOOM, your all fucking mental
Sireen-reborn

User ID: 613343
United States
02/17/2009 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

My thoughts exactly. Although...I have studied occult/archetypes/subliminal symbolism. I watched the first 3 so far and while some of it is a stretch...there is an awful lot that is at least symbolically relevent. If you can turn off the psychic sensor, that is bypass the rational mind and assimilate purely symbolism...there is something to it.

I like the 666 in the disney logo, made me think of the LHC logo. The pyramid and hexagon, anyone with knowledge of sacred geometry knows these are symbols of creation and power. That is most likely intentional. Ima bump this to a 5 star for strangeness factor at least. Thanks OP. Tis a nasty rabbit hole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 81537

Our Cable service provider Time Warner has a mutated version of the Eye of Horace for it's logo.
Wonder what that means?
anything after 'but' is bullshit!

[link to www.myspace.com]

"Once you open your mind to the possibility of conspiracy, you then see conspiracy in everything." [link to deadbydecember-sireen.blogspot.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 615116
United States
02/17/2009 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The entire human race is in a pedophilic relationship with the reptilian skinwalkers . . .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 413608
United States
02/17/2009 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
lazy, single, poor white american mother who sits her kids in front of the tv r
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610830

judgmental? you are what you hate.
Mickey Martian

User ID: 600297
United States
02/17/2009 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Were you aware that many, many Disney cartoons depict scenes of witchcraft that children would never be exposed to in any other way, at least at such a young age? When Disney put a wizard's costume on Mickey Mouse, and the Magick Wand in his hand, they embarked upon a totally new, and corrupt, course! When Mickey waves his wand, and causes "magic" to happen, that is witchcraft. When Mickey causes things to fly through the air, that is called Levitation, which is witchcraft.

Probably the most blatant example of Disney witchcraft is the movie, "Bedknobs and Broomsticks". The star of the show is Angela Lansbury, who plays a spinster in England during World War II. When she is asked by the British Government to take in 3 young children who had been removed from London, she is already an Apprentice Witch, and is striving to learn more about "The Craft". I was stunned as I watched the movie, as all sorts of witchcraft was graphically depicted, from Levitation, to spells that changed people into animals to spells that brought to life inanimate objects, to an ancient spell from Ashtaroth. According to the Holman Bible Dictionary, "ASHTAROTH (ash' tuhrahth) is the plural form of Ashtoreth, a Canaanite goddess of fertility, love, and war and the daughter of the god El and the goddess Asherah." Therefore, Disney portrays in a very favorable light one of the Canaanite goddesses for which God brought physical judgment upon Israel, because He was so angry of their idolatrous worship!! Congratulations, Disney, you have just encouraged our children to think kindly of Ashtaroth, a fake goddess of Antiquity whose worship by the Israelites provoked God to physical judgment of the entire nation!

Most of all Disney cartoons, including those of our English Fairy Tales, contain enough witchcraft poison to ruin the minds of our precious children!! If you do not believe me, just rent a few of them and see how many times spells are created, how many times objects fly through the air, how many times 'special power' is summoned to solve the problem. It seems as though Disney has been getting very creative and bold as the years have progressed. In the promotional trailers for 'Hercules', I can spot repeated examples of when witchcraft is used, both on the White Magic (Good) side and on the Black Magick (Evil) side. Remember, Disney almost always employs the White Magic vs Black Magick witchcraft for their plot, while most people think they are still looking at the Good Guys with White hats versus the Bad Buys with Black hats of the Western movies. But, of course, the Western movies never, ever employed witchcraft on either side to attempt to win the battle.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 616618

You have to be some type of pervert to latch on to that video's conclusions. Let's see: an arm extended in a bathtub is representative of an erect penis; a black woman sitting with her legs open (let's ignore the fact that she is very "big"); "splattering" water represents something like a pedophile doing something with a child....you are SICK, OP, and this video is nothing more than the product of a mind that can't get away from seeing everything as being coded message for sexual perversion.

BTW, as for the witchcraft, sorcery, etc. I have allowed and even encouraged my children to explore those areas, making sure they don't delve into negative energy or entities. It's no different than your christian religion: you pray, some cast spells to get what they need. You perform rituals, including allusions to blood sacrifice, so do others. You revere Abraham who was seconds away from murdering his own son in order to worship that sick bastard Yahweh, others such as Wiccans, have no such reverence toward a potential child-murderer.

So, in essence, OP, and all who agree with his viewpoint, go back quietly to hide under your rock, whine and worry about what jesus will think of your failure to convert anyone other than some sex-obsessed loser, because no one in their right mind would believe the crap you've posted here.
Da Swede

User ID: 616478
Sweden
02/17/2009 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I got through about 3 minutes of this and I'm not convinced.....if you look for flaws you will find it...if you LOOK for possible secrets or coded messages, you will find it...

this like what the video claims is ALL in the eye of the beholder.....

most of the time it means nothing.
 Quoting: Sireen-reborn

+1
There are lies, damned lies and 9-11!
[link to bryce2-2u.freeservers.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 602429
United States
02/17/2009 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP is fucking crazy. Wildly fanatic lame ass claims!

I watched that whole clip and I saw nothing remotely close to what could be called pedophelic!

If we follow OP's lead; everybody would go to jail for looking at a giant piss spot on your little brothers pants after he had an accident.

OP, go fuck your mother some more...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 616320

More evidence of subversion: [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 559493
United States
02/17/2009 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was way more subtle than I would've expected. You need a master's thesis and slo mo to catch this stuff. Plus, obviously these actors are directed. Do they tell the guy in the tub we need jerking motions now? Who's the Subliminal Director?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 487397
United States
02/17/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Disney is responsible for the corruption of a bunch of children. see Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguliera(sp) Justin Timberlake, half of the mickey mouse club back in the day.."S why my kids don't see much of that crap. Buuuuut in the interest of learning something, I ff'd through most of that vid. I don't see pedophilia, I see kinda crappy movies. Those snippets of the movie are a Rorschach test for the watcher and context is everything OP.
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2009 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pedo stuff aside, there is still the theme of invocation/possession. This is out in the open and does not require rational bypass. There are references to astral vision and invocation. In the occult, you invoke/invite 'energies' into your body to gain some power, be it a skill, knowledge, or super strength. This happens many times in the movie. If you are telling your kids this is ok to do, then make sure they understand the hazards.
rachel
United States
02/17/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
its no use trying to warn people,,,like the warning i gave about the economic crisis nobody listened.

the blind will not be blind for long though
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 300370
United States
02/17/2009 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Disney has been know has a tool for TPTB.

Did you ever notice that in Disney movies there is always a parent that is dead, just died, or there is none. This is rather shocking for toddlers..like Little Nemo, first thing?!!

My understanding this "shock" value sets up subconscious brain for subsequent message.

I've personally seen many of the messages in Disney movies, clear as day, no need to be a GLP nutcase to vaguely imagine it.

It makes you go WTF??????!!

For example:

Lion King: the scene where little lion flops down on dusty ground..check out what words, clear as day, form from the dust above his head (reference to sex, sex, sex) and the per the sound " all good teenagers take off your clothes"..

Little Mermaid: Yes, Penis in the castle background, among the other "turrets"..very, very clear.

Alladin (sp): Scene where he flies up on carpet outside Jasmine's castle and is peeking over edge. Penis is hanging out, clear as day
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/17/2009 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The key to understanding this is that these things are NON-LINEAR and SYMBOLIC. While the rational mind is interpreting the main story line, the symbols are absorbed unconsciously. Children are highly susceptible to this as the walls have not been built up. They think in very simple terms using symbols and emotions, until the word based rational mind is fully installed/developed. It is classic 'hidden in plain sight' scenario. For adults, it is similiar to NLP. Distract the attention of the rational mind with something superficial while the symbolic suggestion is 'cast' into the subconsious. If we can re-learn to think symbolically and nonlineraly, and in simple and pure terms, more of these tricks will become evident. This movie is also what I would term a highly engineered fractal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 454845
United States
02/17/2009 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
i stopped watching when they misspelled "trepidation."

i don't get it, if you're going to make a video with text, why not take the extra minute to spell-check it first?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 413608
United States
02/17/2009 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 574662

for someone to pick this out....it must have happened to them.
the rest of us are blind to it.
rebecca
User ID: 605498
United States
02/17/2009 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 mins ?

hahaha

get the fuck out
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 610830

lol
User ID: 508335
United States
02/17/2009 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I got through about 3 minutes of this and I'm not convinced.....if you look for flaws you will find it...if you LOOK for possible secrets or coded messages, you will find it...

this like what the video claims is ALL in the eye of the beholder.....

most of the time it means nothing.
 Quoting: Sireen-reborn

its in EVERYTHING on tv.

theres coded info in all media.

the movies 12 monkeys and the langoliers has alot of code for what was to happen on 911.

watch, we own the night, you'll see whats coming......

you have to pay attention to everyting. like during a nightclib scene(we own the night), jauquin pheonix walking, the background music is Blondies song "Rapture" playing.

3 minutes is all you spend on a conspiracy.........no wonder its been so easy for them to do what they do. probable deniablity and the fact people have been made to be so self absorbed and materialistic.
Boner in Little Mermaid
User ID: 368356
France
02/17/2009 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Little Mermaid.

I watched this in slow motion on vhs as e teen about 14-15yrs ago.

The priest marrying Arial gets a lil mini boner. You see it go up and down in his pants.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 585206
United States
02/17/2009 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like this guys perspective. [link to thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com]
FallenAwaken
User ID: 616746
United Kingdom
02/17/2009 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
The entire human race is in a pedophilic relationship with the reptilian skinwalkers . . .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 615116

Hmmm..Well this is pretty close to the truth actually..

"Jesus" was born that way...

However..Most still don't really get it..I notice...
3-13
User ID: 508335
United States
02/17/2009 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
by the way, have you ever payed close attention to your evening news and the doppler(doppleganger) radar? the images embedded into that are something else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 284011
United States
02/17/2009 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
There's enough pedo shit going for real right in front of your face. Get that worked out and then you can get to the subliminal stuff.

GLP