Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,083 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 783,872
Pageviews Today: 1,379,655Threads Today: 451Posts Today: 9,466
01:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

strange fatigue, tingling in the hands or feet occuring at same times each day for many_WTF_is Haarp, Gwen, cell phone system brodcasting on timer sy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 503234
United States
02/18/2009 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
strange fatigue, tingling in the hands or feet occuring at same times each day for many_WTF_is Haarp, Gwen, cell phone system brodcasting on timer sy
cell phones or haarp gwen tower system.... nervous tingling at 9 am 9 pm and sometimes 3 pm... many times with fatigue at exactly these times... not just me asked many say they are experiencing it....

strange shit... chemtrail introduced shit...

wtf is this>>>.

illuminati masons and their harrp toys
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2009 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: strange fatigue, tingling in the hands or feet occuring at same times each day for many_WTF_is Haarp, Gwen, cell phone system brodcasting on timer sy
anybody else no people having this shit occur...

strange that occurs at exact times like on a timer
Mysterysoul

User ID: 578761
United States
02/18/2009 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: strange fatigue, tingling in the hands or feet occuring at same times each day for many_WTF_is Haarp, Gwen, cell phone system brodcasting on timer sy
[link to www.beverlyhillsneurology.com]

[link to www.ninds.nih.gov]

Please get checked out immediatley if you do suffer from those symptoms

I suffer from CIDP. it's very difficult to live with and has the potentiality to be fatal.

The issue with CIDP, is it's unique to each individual. although you might be having it at the same time as someone else. could be a possible mundane answer to it :)

But just my 2cents:)
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming--WOO HOO what a ride!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 606233
United States
02/18/2009 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
it happens to many people.

it can occur at the top of the head or on either side of the head as well.

how about an electric shock from toe to head on only one side of your body?

or try this...

getting a vibration everytime there is a quake or plate shift?

things can get very busy.

you're not alone.

these are strange and exciting times indeed and will only
increase.

welcome to the shift.
z0mbee

User ID: 587836
United Kingdom
02/18/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Way to blame every conspiracy theory going for what is probably a genuine medical ailment.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2009 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brain fog, brain fog, fatigue,headaches, stiffness, balance issues / neck weakness .

these are the compliants I am hearing from many

this is not just me but over 8 or 9 peole who do not know each other...

strange... haarp system or cell phone plus chemtrails are crazy

me personally have notice the fatigue at exact times and some tingling in hands at the exact same times....
Mysterysoul

United States
02/18/2009 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
To me and my Armchair experience with both Guillain Barre and CIDP. those symptoms are extremely similar.

could be a neurological disorder as well. MS is very similar to those who experience CIDP or GBS.

CIDP effects people differently, from tingly and numbness to outright fatigue to a full blown case.

blame it on HAARP all you want. but if those symptoms are there... it's definatley not something to play around with

I spent 6months after my inital onset recovering in a hospital bed. ICU for the first 2 months.

6months afterwards of physical therapy to learn how to walk again( i lost all feeling and ability to use my arms and legs)

and 6months after that to regain my strength. I have not been the same since.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming--WOO HOO what a ride!"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2009 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
many have developed a nerological sensitivity to this type of radiation... from cell towers, gwen and haarp... the chemtrails have made us sensitive to all this new

illuminati toys
z0mbee

United Kingdom
02/18/2009 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
many have developed a nerological sensitivity to this type of radiation... from cell towers, gwen and haarp... the chemtrails have made us sensitive to all this new

illuminati toys
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 503234

I can only assume you are choosing to ignore Mystery Soul. You should ignore the lunatic fringe for 10 minutes and get yourself checked out.

That is, of course, if you're telling the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 617478
United States
02/18/2009 11:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
anybody else no people having this shit occur...

strange that occurs at exact times like on a timer

kundalini

Are you having lucid dreams?
Are you waking up knowing things.

1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2009 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

illuminati toys

I can only assume you are choosing to ignore Mystery Soul. You should ignore the lunatic fringe for 10 minutes and get yourself checked out.

Quoting: z0mbee

idiots at glp its not just me its many in my area northeast usa...

at the same times... listen to what i say... this ia part of fema martial law pain system they are putting us in soon...

listen this is is recent for many...

i am not a lunatic... digital tv bandwith and this crap is given up for other reasons...part of illuminati takeover
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2009 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
so how about people who have gotten checked out at neurology
with no known causes of the symptoms?

no way to explain in the medical field.

by all means get checked, just in case.

but don't be surprised when they come up with nothing.

be cautious though.
"practicing" doctors love guinea pigs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 617478
United States
02/18/2009 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
oops forgot.

Yes I know many people doing it also.

It's odd!!!

When I tell people I have it to in person they start crying.
They thought they were all alone.

I just tell them that there DNA is about to get a Upgrade.
And maybe the sun might change.

I also tell them that the earths heart beat is speeding up and shes about to go through a clearing phase. And it will effect us also.

-peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 610342
United States
02/18/2009 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

illuminati toys

idiots at glp its not just me its many in my area northeast usa...

at the same times... listen to what i say... this ia part of fema martial law pain system they are putting us in soon...

listen this is is recent for many...

i am not a lunatic... digital tv bandwith and this crap is given up for other reasons...part of illuminati takeover

I have noticed this also. Where are you located?
Mysterysoul

United States
02/18/2009 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
overcap
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2009 12:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
pay attention to people around you saying the same things.

weird headaches.
tingles.
numbness.
ringing/vibrations.
lucid dreams.
sleeping changes.
diet changes.

we're in a chemical/electronic soup, yes.

but try asking the people who live away from all this.
who eat wholesome foods, take no chems ect.
living in different areas of the world.
don't use cell phones, microwaves, or watch tv.

they go through the same.

there are events going on that are definately unexpained.

maybe kundalini, dna upgrade.

not sure, but definately aware.
Mysterysoul

United States
02/18/2009 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
OR you could be extremely ILL and make some leaps of logic to blame it on some Fringe ideal. and face the possibility of becoming extremely debilitated and with a slight possibility of becoming "living impaired"

Either way. might wanna see someone ....yanno for the just in case scenario.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2009 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OR you could be extremely ILL and make some leaps of logic to blame it on some Fringe ideal. and face the possibility of becoming extremely debilitated and with a slight possibility of becoming "living impaired"

Quoting: Mysterysoul

this is not illness dude its most people with some of these or more symptoms

this is strange now analog bandwith ... used for other emf

this is military precision like the chemtrail flying

its part of fema martial law takeover i tell you... it not what you say... symptoms are too many eole at the same fucking times
z0mbee

United Kingdom
02/18/2009 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

this is not illness dude its most people with some of these or more symptoms

this is strange now analog bandwith ... used for other emf

this is military precision like the chemtrail flying

its part of fema martial law takeover i tell you... it not what you say... symptoms are too many eole at the same fucking times

Do you have *any* proof to back up *anything* you are claiming?
Mysterysoul

United States
02/18/2009 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
whatever

Should always try to Remove the mundane and logical possibilities before making the leaps of logic into the more Radical and Fringe. :)

If so, enjoy your time in the Fema camps or what have ya :D
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 519007
United States
02/18/2009 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel very 'heavy' today, it's a pull to the ground feels magnetic. It's odd usually a bright sunny non chemtrail day in NE Fl feels 'light' uplifting, this is the oddest day it's a hurricane feeling but none on the radar. Something is up for sure.

Namaste hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 612894
United States
02/18/2009 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!!

Thread: JUPITER IGNITION!!!!!!! (Page 20)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
02/18/2009 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
EMFs are Invisible, Environmental Toxins – and they are making Many of us Sick
Today, EMF protection for you and your family is more important then ever. According to a recent news release issued by the World Health Organization "Electrical Hypersensitivity" (EHS), an allergic-like reaction to Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMFs), is a growing worldwide health concern.

The new scientific evidence linking EMFs to many adverse health conditions and diseases is very compelling. Countries like Sweden, Germany, Russia and Australia, among others, have recently taken steps to protect their citizens from harmful EMFs as a significant portion of the population in these countries are now displaying adverse health symptoms related to EMF exposure.

The Swedish government recognized "Electrical Hypersensitivity" as a physical impairment and in 2001 calculated that 3.1 per cent of its population is severely affected – that’s over 250,000 people.

In Canada, EHS is still an unrecognized illness, therefore as many as one million EHS suffers remain undiagnosed and untreated by the medical community. Instead they are given pharmaceuticals in an attempt to treat the symptoms but not the root cause of the problem. If you suspect EMFs may be making you sick perhaps you should have consult with a professional EMF expert and have your home inspected to help safeguard the health of you and your family.

"Electromagnetic (EMF) pollution may be the most significant form of pollution human activity has produced in this century, all the more dangerous because it is an invisible and insensible "toxin."

Dr. Andrew Weil, Natural Health Expert

EMF News:

January, 2009: Global News 16 X 9:The Bigger Picture investigates CFL lights, dirty electricity and electrical sensitivities

November, 2008: Living near Electrical Transmission lines Doubles risk or dying from Dementia

September, 2008: European Parliament Recommends Stricter EMF Safety Limits

September, 2008: The Montreal Gazette: Wi-Fi EMF poses health risks, some residents fear

June, 2008: CNN: Childhood Cancer rate in the Northeast linked to radiation

December, 2007: The Saskatoon Star Phoenix: Power sparks allergy

November, 2007: InsideToronto.ca: Convenience may be causing people to get Sick

The steady increase in exposure to EMF energy in homes, schools and in the workplace has been linked to many of today's unexplainable "new-age" health problems including sleep disorders, unexplainable muscle and joint pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus) as well as MS-like symptoms such as tingling, tremors and numbness and many others. EMF exposure has also been linked to the huge recent increases in chronic diseases like Alzheimer's disease, tinnitus, diabetes, hypertension, ALS and MS. The health of our children is rapidly deteriorating with the rates of childhood cancer, autism, ADD/ADHD all skyrocketing in recent years. Why... because they are slowly being poisoned by our outdated electrical system and the unsafe technology we have embraced and welcomed in to our homes.

[link to www.emfsolutions.ca]
Mysterysoul

United States
02/18/2009 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
EMFs are Invisible, Environmental Toxins – and they are making Many of us Sick
Today, EMF protection for you and your family is more important then ever. According to a recent news release issued by the World Health Organization "Electrical Hypersensitivity" (EHS), an allergic-like reaction to Electric and Magnetic Fields (EMFs), is a growing worldwide health concern.

The new scientific evidence linking EMFs to many adverse health conditions and diseases is very compelling. Countries like Sweden, Germany, Russia and Australia, among others, have recently taken steps to protect their citizens from harmful EMFs as a significant portion of the population in these countries are now displaying adverse health symptoms related to EMF exposure.

The Swedish government recognized "Electrical Hypersensitivity" as a physical impairment and in 2001 calculated that 3.1 per cent of its population is severely affected – that’s over 250,000 people.

In Canada, EHS is still an unrecognized illness, therefore as many as one million EHS suffers remain undiagnosed and untreated by the medical community. Instead they are given pharmaceuticals in an attempt to treat the symptoms but not the root cause of the problem. If you suspect EMFs may be making you sick perhaps you should have consult with a professional EMF expert and have your home inspected to help safeguard the health of you and your family.

"Electromagnetic (EMF) pollution may be the most significant form of pollution human activity has produced in this century, all the more dangerous because it is an invisible and insensible "toxin."

Dr. Andrew Weil, Natural Health Expert

EMF News:

January, 2009: Global News 16 X 9:The Bigger Picture investigates CFL lights, dirty electricity and electrical sensitivities

November, 2008: Living near Electrical Transmission lines Doubles risk or dying from Dementia

September, 2008: European Parliament Recommends Stricter EMF Safety Limits

September, 2008: The Montreal Gazette: Wi-Fi EMF poses health risks, some residents fear

June, 2008: CNN: Childhood Cancer rate in the Northeast linked to radiation

December, 2007: The Saskatoon Star Phoenix: Power sparks allergy

November, 2007: InsideToronto.ca: Convenience may be causing people to get Sick

The steady increase in exposure to EMF energy in homes, schools and in the workplace has been linked to many of today's unexplainable "new-age" health problems including sleep disorders, unexplainable muscle and joint pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears (tinnitus) as well as MS-like symptoms such as tingling, tremors and numbness and many others. EMF exposure has also been linked to the huge recent increases in chronic diseases like Alzheimer's disease, tinnitus, diabetes, hypertension, ALS and MS. The health of our children is rapidly deteriorating with the rates of childhood cancer, autism, ADD/ADHD all skyrocketing in recent years. Why... because they are slowly being poisoned by our outdated electrical system and the unsafe technology we have embraced and welcomed in to our homes.

[link to www.emfsolutions.ca]

Well there you go have your home inspected for your EMF, might be your cause. if not then definatley look into other medical maladies that might be the cause.

or You can claim HAARP and Fema and NWO take over and or whatever it is you wanna reach for at the moment, and spend the rest of your life in a paranoid and delusional state of mind...

in any case. it's best to get checked out. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
02/18/2009 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
so are we talking silver or copper based paint too to protect out living spaces?

how about when it happens out of doors in the woods or whatnot? by many people?

there's just too many factors.

not enough reasons.

doctors just push the pills and unneeded tests.
people just tilt their heads and say, "whut?"
that is, until it starts to happen to them.

these are strange times indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 605143
United States
02/18/2009 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's odd that the Wikipedia definition for CIPD doesent actually include the natural remedy for the disease of the myalin sheath around nerves, which produce the numbness.

The problem is called neuropathy, a pathology (pathy) concerning nerves (Neuro).

The remedy is Lipid soluable Vitamin B1 and B12. You can buy a bottle of these vegetable based lozenges you suck on, or you can start buying foods with B1 and B12 in them like certain beans (lentil, black) and some grains. Search the "Natural food remedies for neuropathy". B12 is in tunafish.
ShadowDancer

User ID: 287857
United States
02/18/2009 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for truth

It is not always neuropathy

diets on many have changed as well

very interesting times we are living in

definitely shifting and it seems for many it is frequently

Hormonal shifts in many as well I have noticed and all the twin births-seems there have been an EXPLOSION of sorts

Now we are in the Aquarius age-the Baptizer or the Water bearer-symbolism holds many truths regardless.

Take care hf
fortitudo et spes

When Japan happened I responded: "The Excrement Has Impacted the Rotary Oscillator." and clearly it has.
Thread: The Excrement Is Striking the Rotary Oscillator
+++++++++++++++
"Ego et Dominus sumus amici"
+++++++++++++++
Ego et mea umbra
+++++++++++++++

'Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain.’
- U.S. government mind manipulator, Dr. Jose Delgado, Congressional Record, No. 262E, Vol. 118, 1974
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Realeyesrealizereal​lies. C.

Thread: GIRD uP as GRID Collapses

Thread: Eugenics 101 (Page 27)

Thread: Frankenfoods for YOU (Page 2)

Thread: I Do Not Consent

Thread: FOOD

Thread: Cern Power___Colder than Space

Thread: Hempilation Compilation Contemplation
Thread: Harmonics and Healing (Page 35)
Thread: Sarah's Nightmare (Page 10)
Thread: Destination Maccabees
Thread: Let's Play a GAME

Thread: Throat Singing
Mysterysoul

United States
02/18/2009 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's odd that the Wikipedia definition for CIPD doesent actually include the natural remedy for the disease of the myalin sheath around nerves, which produce the numbness.

The problem is called neuropathy, a pathology (pathy) concerning nerves (Neuro).

The remedy is Lipid soluable Vitamin B1 and B12. You can buy a bottle of these vegetable based lozenges you suck on, or you can start buying foods with B1 and B12 in them like certain beans (lentil, black) and some grains. Search the "Natural food remedies for neuropathy". B12 is in tunafish.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 605143

I have tried the natural and Dr. Remedies. to each person it responds differently. Read around on forums of suffers sometimes it's similar sometimes some folks are pretty bad.

For me, it was a complete change of lifestyle. Slower, and laid back, to combat the fatigue. the numbness and tingling, varies, everything from sex, to the wind blowing can sometimes cause them to react.

Immunoglobulin is a common treatment. I have tried supplements when I stopped getting the IVIG's. but to no true comfort in all honesty.

Some folks modern treatments work, some folks they don't.

I wouldn't find it terribly odd that a natural remedy isn't mentioned(feel free to add one if you can). It's not a common malady that occurs, although there have been reports of higher numbers then usual due to Vaccinations as of late. As both CIDP and GBS can be caused by a viral infection benign or not.

Mine was caused originally(and was originally diagnosed as Guillain Barre Syndrome) by the Flu Virus Vaccination, I had received 2 Vaccinations in less then 2 weeks(I was military at the time). but there were traces of the cytolomegalovirus in my system as well. so it could have be either or that caused it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 862727
United States
06/15/2010 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
cell phones or haarp gwen tower system.... nervous tingling at 9 am 9 pm and sometimes 3 pm... many times with fatigue at exactly these times... not just me asked many say they are experiencing it....

strange shit... chemtrail introduced shit...

wtf is this>>>.

illuminati masons and their harrp toys

bump

GLP