Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,984 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,059,276
Pageviews Today: 1,935,933Threads Today: 646Posts Today: 14,290
06:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

PORTLAND OR 3/11/09 EXERCISES PERPARING FOR MARTIAL LAW! ANYONE ELSE IN OREGON SEEING STRANGE THINGS

Bowhuntress
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 631874
United States
03/10/2009 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
PORTLAND OR 3/11/09 EXERCISES PERPARING FOR MARTIAL LAW! ANYONE ELSE IN OREGON SEEING STRANGE THINGS
I picked up this on the www.apfn.net
there is some truth in this report as I live in Oregon. There was some really bizarre weather yesterday. Very strange snow, sleet, hail and rain during the days.
I wouldn't be surprised since the government calls Oregon the "Little Beruit"
Get ready folks in the northwest!!!

Portland 3/11/09 exercises preparing for martial law?

This evening I received the message below from W. Leon Smith, my publisher at The Lone Star Iconoclast. While it is impossible -- without further information -- to evaluate this, it is nevertheless of concern to me. It should be of particular concern to those readers living in the Portland/Seattle area.

As many of you know, I've rated Portland as the tertiary US false flag target, behind Houston and Chicago. For more, search my article "False Flag Prospects, 2008."

A couple of other things come to mind... One is that 3/11, the date identified below as the start day for the exercises, is the fifth anniversary of the Madrid bombings -- and we all know how much the NWO kooks like repeat dates. I just published an article about date coding, easily found with the search phrase "USA 666 WMD"

The other is that NASA is sending up a shuttle on 3/11. The simulated nuke that Ghost Troop documented just south of Houston on 7/28/05 came after the 7/26/05 launch of Space Shuttle Discovery, which was the first shuttle flight after the Columbia explosion three years earlier. The interview transcript should be listening for those who suspect that NASA is a military operation at heart, and that the government can and will do what it wants as the media shuts the matter up: [link to Do_not_use_this.com]

Any feedback related to my thoughts above or Mr. Smith's report and questions below would be most welcome! Thanks, Captain May
--- On Mon, 3/9/09, Iconoclast wrote:

Subject: re: question regarding execises
To: "Captain May"
Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 6:24 PM

Capt. May,

I have just been told by an anonymous source that U.S. Navy Exercises (NW TRAINING COMPLEX) are being planned to begin on March 11 in the Portland area that will include the states of Washington, California, Idaho, Nevada, Alaska, and other areas, as well, and that these are unpublicized exercises. Also, I was told that the Navy has refused to follow through on considering normal environmental impacts of the weapon tests that are planned.

I was told that contracts have been issued for bottled water, prisons have been established on boxcars, and that there are a lot of Blackwater-type mercenaries in those areas.

Also, I was informed that the weaponry fired will include DU rounds, red, white and yellow phosphorus, CHFF particulates, RDX, and HDX, and MOAS 1, 2 and 3 (I don't know what these last ones are).

The person calling me was female, and claimed to be a teacher, Girl Scout leader, and a wildlife naturalist. She said that as we were speaking it was snowing at her location in Portland and that the consistency of the snow was not normal ("very heavy"). She said that as a longtime resident there she knows a lot about how snow falls and what it looks like and this is not normal. She said, "I know snow." She was concerned about HAARP weather weaponry being used there. She said that she didn't know what they were, but several people have commented about seeing chemtrails.

She said that there are a lot of people there who are worried, but there is no organizing entity for them to share their concerns. Anyone addressing authorities is usually ridiculed.

She said that there are forest areas that previously available to the public are no more, and a lot of road building is taking place in wilderness areas. Prison contractors are going up an down roads building things, she said. Regular hunters and tourists are being scared away from park-type areas due to machine gun fire. Big black helicopters have been involved in starting forest fires, but this is covered up. When patients who have been shot are brought into emergency rooms, doctors are refusing to document the weaponry used.

She said that HUD is selling off its property in Portland and a huge portion of HUD's budget is being redirected for CIA and FEMA. She said that some of the contractors in Portland are the same folks who impoded Building 7.

Bechel (I'm not sure I spelled this right) is being issued no-bid contracts to rebuild bridges, she said.

She said she is also concerned about HR 875, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009, which could negative impact the food supply. Also, she said that the National Guard has been removed from this area, which she feels makes Portland residents sitting ducks.

I am wondering if, indeed, there are military exercises gearing up for March 11 in this area, and,if so, is the caller correct in that there could be negative environmental impacts? What is the true nature of these exercises, including the duration and scope, and exactly who are involved? What is the mission and where exactly is this taking place? Where is command HQ, who is in charge, and why are the exercises being conducted? Who authorized them?

What the caller said sounds very severe. We need to learn more. I just now got off the phone with her, so I have not yet been able to follow up, but thought this should go out to others who might already know about this and can answer some of the questions.

W. Leon Smith
The Iconoclast

Captain May is a former Army military intelligence and public affairs officer, as well as a former NBC editorial writer. His political and military analyses have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, The Houston Chronicle and Military Intelligence Magazine.
[link to Do_not_use_this.com]
FyreSt0rm

User ID: 588922
United States
03/10/2009 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PORTLAND OR 3/11/09 EXERCISES PERPARING FOR MARTIAL LAW! ANYONE ELSE IN OREGON SEEING STRANGE THINGS
They're running these types of exercises here north of Chicago.

They sent us a letter about a week ago saying that the police are going to be running "readiness" drills in and around our area and that if we see heightened police activity not to be alarmed

WTF are they getting "ready" for?
-------
check out [link to www.intldyn.com] to get an idea of what I do.
Bowhuntress  (OP)

User ID: 631874
United States
03/10/2009 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: PORTLAND OR 3/11/09 EXERCISES PERPARING FOR MARTIAL LAW! ANYONE ELSE IN OREGON SEEING STRANGE THINGS
zip - nada - no notices given to Portland area. Just like they didn't when they practiced hovering around downtown in the black choppers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 538854
United States
03/10/2009 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

They sent us a letter about a week ago saying that the police are going to be running "readiness" drills in and around our area and that if we see heightened police activity not to be alarmed

Quoting: FyreSt0rm

HAPPENING IN EAST COUNTY SAN DIEGO ALSO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 178947
Netherlands
03/10/2009 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The End of the US of A as we know it is near. Very near.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 507311
United States
03/10/2009 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I DID see this on the 7th...

[link to img230.imageshack.us]
[link to img24.imageshack.us]
[link to img17.imageshack.us]

Taken in Vancouver off WA-14.

I'd have to guess there were HUNDREDS of tanks, and some generators and hummers, coming into Portland from the east, on rail.

And I saw a few disabled camo-painted Hummers on 205 going South later that night (the pictures didn't turn out), but it caused a nice traffic jam.

I'd just dismissed it as an odd coincidence.

But on the heels of you mentioning possible drills... yeah.

militia
rachel
User ID: 529732
United States
03/10/2009 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I DID see this on the 7th...

[link to img230.imageshack.us]
[link to img24.imageshack.us]
[link to img17.imageshack.us]

Taken in Vancouver off WA-14.

I'd have to guess there were HUNDREDS of tanks, and some generators and hummers, coming into Portland from the east, on rail.

And I saw a few disabled camo-painted Hummers on 205 going South later that night (the pictures didn't turn out), but it caused a nice traffic jam.

I'd just dismissed it as an odd coincidence.

But on the heels of you mentioning possible drills... yeah.

militia
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 507311

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 630746
Greece
03/10/2009 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Emerald

User ID: 616513
Canada
03/10/2009 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that the military is doing exercises about “aid to civil power” isn’t that surprising. I guess? The world/country is going to shit. But what that caller said does seem a bit much. I would be interested to hear some other accounts of people in the area.

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 507311
United States
03/10/2009 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
 Quoting: rachel 529732

I sorta agree. I don't know what to make of that.

Long time reader, first time poster (of anything substantial anyway).

Scary as shit to see that on a lunch break though!
Riker

User ID: 588091
United States
03/10/2009 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pittsburgh subway riders were surprised by an unannounced "raid" at a T station in February....

Had to show ID, searched bags without warrants, etc etc...

TSA, police and FBI agents.
You shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set you free.
rikerglp (at) gmail.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 590942
United States
03/10/2009 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area... and we had that wierd weather storm. Snowed here in our area, but I dont know how to explain it, but the one AC talking about the Portland snow is correct. It did not seem like snow. I know I know.. Conspiracy.... But it was wierd. Today, Sunshine.....after predicting more cloudy day, no precip.

I wonder if the Weather system was cover to fly in equipment to places around Oregon and Washington...???
antwan

User ID: 505155
Norway
03/10/2009 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

I feel sorry for you guys !!!

but you still have time to prepare if you havent yet
Princess Bride

User ID: 631793
United States
03/10/2009 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just weird. We were at Walmart yesterday when they had an emergency drill or test. It about drove me nuts. It was a constant announcement over the loud peakers telling us to leave our stuff and exit the store in calm orderly fashion. Illinois, also.
Heart of the heroes, ride.
Up through an empty house of stars,
Being what heart you are,
Up the inhuman steeps of space
As on a staircase go in grace,
Carrying the firelight on your face
Beyond the loneliest star.
"The Ballad Of The White Horse,"
G. K. Chesterton
spam [link to lunarose47.wordpress.com] blog[/url]
spam [link to w11.haters]
aaaahg
User ID: 631926
United States
03/10/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black Unmarked helicopters have been training in Whatcom County, Washington near and around Mt Shuksan and Mt Baker i have seen them flying extremely low through the ski area up there early this year.
I inquired about it and ski patrol told me that they were training Department of Homeland Security on various rescue techniques.
It was very startling to see my first close up of a black ops heli.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 630746
Greece
03/10/2009 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf

need more info and stay close to this shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 599807
United States
03/10/2009 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
So it begins.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 590942
United States
03/10/2009 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Black Unmarked helicopters have been training in Whatcom County, Washington near and around Mt Shuksan and Mt Baker i have seen them flying extremely low through the ski area up there early this year.
I inquired about it and ski patrol told me that they were training Department of Homeland Security on various rescue techniques.
It was very startling to see my first close up of a black ops heli.
 Quoting: aaaahg 631926

spock
Interesting, Rescue Techniques.... Yeah... right.. Yeah AC I hve not seen any in my area, down south Pierce County... (except) the usual Ft. Lewis and Mchord AFB stuff....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 631926
United States
03/10/2009 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, I live in the Seattle-Tacoma area... and we had that wierd weather storm. Snowed here in our area, but I dont know how to explain it, but the one AC talking about the Portland snow is correct. It did not seem like snow. I know I know.. Conspiracy.... But it was wierd. Today, Sunshine.....after predicting more cloudy day, no precip.

I wonder if the Weather system was cover to fly in equipment to places around Oregon and Washington...???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 590942

That was a weird weather system! And yes today not a cloud in the sky for most of Washington.
Xtina
User ID: 621525
United States
03/10/2009 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
You've got possible food shortages and possible complete market crash - like not being able to get money out of ATM's and all that. I think they are getting ready for the shit to hit the fan.

I'm worried - I'm in SA TX and DON'T want to be caught here when SHF. This is an extremely jail oriented state to begin with - martial law would really suck here.

Goddess help us all, these days to come.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 586188
United States
03/10/2009 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll make sure to bring my gas mask with me to work tomorrow!
FyreSt0rm

United States
03/10/2009 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll make sure to bring my gas mask with me to work tomorrow!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 586188

LOL that's going a little bit over-board isn't it?
-------
Phasesphere

User ID: 623994
United States
03/10/2009 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is just weird. We were at Walmart yesterday when they had an emergency drill or test. It about drove me nuts. It was a constant announcement over the loud peakers telling us to leave our stuff and exit the store in calm orderly fashion. Illinois, also.
 Quoting: Princess Bride

Wonder what happens when you go outside and its not a drill????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 631946
United States
03/10/2009 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did it say when it will start and how long it will last? (specific dates)

Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 629338
United States
03/10/2009 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is an EQ swarm just south of the Hanford Nuke Plant on the Columbia River. It is an odd thing. Most of the quakes are on the surface. Over 40 quakes since the 4th of march.

Could this be the 'siting' in of a Scalar type weapon?

Small quakes were noted a few hours before the two American Legions were 'fired' in two different Montana towns, indeed about the time that several 'pops' were heard. the quakes were in unpopulated areas but near the final 'fire zone'.
someone here said it was scalar.

Any ideas?
FyreSt0rm

United States
03/10/2009 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did it say when it will start and how long it will last? (specific dates)

Thanks!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 631946

Yep it was for 3 days, last weekend of February, at Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL
-------
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/10/2009 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, can't find it (will keep looking) but in the past few days someone posted about a false flag being planned that included Oregon, Cali and Washington state.

A submarine was going to shoot from offshore and hit these three states. The submarine would then be destroyed and the official word would be that it was Iranian. We would then attack Iran.
I hope HOPE this is not what is going on here. But if you tell the Navy it is just an exercise, but the sub (american) uses life weapons.... well, you get the drift...

Anyway, that was the jist of the post.

NOW: Heneghan has just posted that part of the reason that Hitlery went to visit the Israelis was to talk to them about ways to get the U.S. to strike Iran.

The Americans have NO STOMACH for going to war with Iran or anybody. But if they were attacked directly...? Well, that might be a different story.

However, BE ON NOTICE, YOU HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE MEN AND WOMEN WHO CREATE THESE ATTACKS ON THE AMERICAN PUBLIC...WE WILL KNOW WHERE THIS ONE CAME FROM IF IT HAPPENS!!!

So call off your dogs now! And that American Sub participating in this had better be firing blanks!

WE WILL NOT BE LIED TO AGAIN!!! IRAN HAS NO INTENT OR DESIRE TO STRIKE US. THAT WOULD BE A DEATH WISH. AND THEY HAVE NO SUCH WISH!

We are NOT stupid, no matter how sheepfully you may wish it to be true, you terrible, terrible heinous, godforsaken creeps that harm my country!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/10/2009 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
This needs to be PINNED! We just might avert a false flag attack! bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/10/2009 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 431654
3/8/2009 12:09 AM

National Guard mobilizing in a small town in Northern Oregon

Just a heads up, I have seen a crap-ton of military movement in my town today. I live in a medium-sized town in the Columbia Gorge in north-central Oregon, along the highway. The National Guard armory here in town is right next to a main shopping center. The Guard blocked off half a street to park their convoy. It looks like there settling in for the night.

I have seen no troop disembarkation, so either they are going to move on when they're done here, or they are about to deploy.

I noticed some important details:
It doesn't look like the APVs are vehicle-armed currently.
Every APV in the convoy was carrying towed equipment. I was unable to identify all the equipment, but I saw what appeared to be at least 2 generators and a fuel tank.
The convoy was made up of at least 4 APVs (Each towing equipment trailers), 4 loaded and sealed larger cargo vehicles, and one civilian-looking cargo truck. The cargo truck worries me.
I saw no visible weaponry, but at least two of the cargo trucks could have been carrying either troops or arms.

There seems to be a weird smell in the air tonight. It smells like the smell during a thunder storm, but much stronger. It has been raining, so I haven't thought much of it. At least I didn't until I saw the mobilization. I sincerely hope the two aren't related. What chemical could possibly smell like that?

I'm just posting this to let people know. Stay safe, and please report any activity in your town.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 556788
United Kingdom
03/10/2009 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
it's making me nervous and i'm in scotland
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 630885
United States
03/10/2009 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like "birdie" the high class call girl info thread.

GLP