Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,002 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 182,060
Pageviews Today: 303,322Threads Today: 96Posts Today: 1,902
04:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

VIDEO ADDED>Gunman kills 15 in German school rampage-17-year-old former student 'carried out a bloodbath' before police shot him-KIDS THE

Luke@MyNik
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 625592
United States
03/11/2009 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
VIDEO ADDED>Gunman kills 15 in German school rampage-17-year-old former student 'carried out a bloodbath' before police shot him-KIDS THE
STUTTGART, Germany - A 17-year-old gunman dressed in black opened fire at his former high school in southwestern Germany on Wednesday, killing at least 15 people before police shot him dead, officials said.

Nine students and three teachers were among the dead, State Interior Minister Heribert Rech said.
continued
[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]

video here [link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
LKXXON
Luke@MyNik  (OP)

United States
03/11/2009 10:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: VIDEO ADDED>Gunman kills 15 in German school rampage-17-year-old former student 'carried out a bloodbath' before police shot him-KIDS THE
UPDATED W/VIDEO
[link to www.msnbc.msn.com]
LKXXON
telephon
User ID: 632658
Brazil
03/11/2009 10:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: VIDEO ADDED>Gunman kills 15 in German school rampage-17-year-old former student 'carried out a bloodbath' before police shot him-KIDS THE
ring...ring....ring....

Hello?

activate....activate....acknowledge..

activating
Luke@MyNik  (OP)

United States
03/11/2009 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
YEA, LOOKS LIKE THE kids are crazy there to
LKXXON
Is It EEvil?

User ID: 579224
United States
03/13/2009 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
YEA, LOOKS LIKE THE kids are crazy there to

Quoting: Luke@MyNik

lilykit180

Somebody needs a hug!
All Is Not Well In The Land Of OZ.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Chewbacca, he was like Bigfoot!"
George Noory- May 10,2011
The Psychedelic Magi

User ID: 611217
United States
03/13/2009 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
lilykit180
 Quoting: Is It EEvil?

drool

that is a VERY NICE trapset! i would love to have one like that to jam on
I WILL NOT let consequences dictate my course of action!

A.K.A - Aresh, Awakened Me, An Ominous Coward (Howard), The Goddess Pandora, Aumon Haht Fith Ashai, Within The Flower and a few others...
------------------------------------

In all things, i am flowing back thru and in and out, within and without and beyond them.

This is the Cosm. This is both I and You.

I am the Truth, and I am the Lie - I am the very spark of the Divine!

------------------
as soon as you even go near these things your ego knows what it is.. its all like "what ya gonna do with that?" "Hope you not gonna take it" "cause i will throw myself down on the floor and scratch, claw and bite and tantrum" - Kyuubi

"the gift of love makes much more sense than frankincense gold and myrhh" - Only Me
The Psychedelic Magi

User ID: 611217
United States
03/13/2009 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtf.... totally not the right drool emote.

but i like it.
I WILL NOT let consequences dictate my course of action!

A.K.A - Aresh, Awakened Me, An Ominous Coward (Howard), The Goddess Pandora, Aumon Haht Fith Ashai, Within The Flower and a few others...
------------------------------------

In all things, i am flowing back thru and in and out, within and without and beyond them.

This is the Cosm. This is both I and You.

I am the Truth, and I am the Lie - I am the very spark of the Divine!

------------------
as soon as you even go near these things your ego knows what it is.. its all like "what ya gonna do with that?" "Hope you not gonna take it" "cause i will throw myself down on the floor and scratch, claw and bite and tantrum" - Kyuubi

"the gift of love makes much more sense than frankincense gold and myrhh" - Only Me

GLP