80+ Obama related Scandals...

entropy

User ID: 614538
United States
03/12/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 80+ Obama related Scandals...
Stop trying to distract from the perfectly valid discussion of scandals, just because YOU DISAGREE WITH IT.

Hear! Hear!
ohyeah

Guess he disappeared again since he got owned once again.

im eating when i have a free hand i'll be on it. fucktard.

what did you just say, your beating and when you have a free hand you'll be on.

I could take you with em both tied.

Typical liberal. When things dont go your way threaten violence.
 Quoting: poisonfan2008

Answering the bold.
my re-imaging(cover)
of "Piggies" (The Beatles)
and "Lights in the Sky" (Nine Inch Nails)
is available to listen to now. Won't cost you a dime. Click below to hear it.

[link to www.myspace.com]

Over 1 Million plays, Most popular NIN Remix / Re imaging artist on myspace. I keep it separate:

archive:
[link to www.vampirefreaks.com]

Thanks.
[link to www.facebook.com]

aSBhbSB5b3VyIHNhdmlvcg0KaSBhbSBjb3JydXB0aW9uDQppIGFtIHRoZSB​hbmdlbA0Kb2YgeW91ciBkZXN0cnVjdGlvbg0KaSBhbSBwZXJ2ZXJzaW9uDQpz​ZWNyZXQgZGVzaXJlDQppIGFtIHlvdXIgZnV0dXJlDQpzd2FsbG93ZWQgdXAga​W4gZmlyZQ==
entropy

United States
03/12/2009 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
how exactly is the drug-use a scandal? he didn't lie about it or cover it up, and he's certainly not the first president to have used drugs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 591081

One of my favorites on this list:
Obama Breaks Promises Before Inauguration

lol
my re-imaging(cover)

Over 1 Million plays, Most popular NIN Remix / Re imaging artist on myspace. I keep it separate:

archive:

Thanks.

aSBhbSB5b3VyIHNhdmlvcg0KaSBhbSBjb3JydXB0aW9uDQppIGFtIHRoZSB​hbmdlbA0Kb2YgeW91ciBkZXN0cnVjdGlvbg0KaSBhbSBwZXJ2ZXJzaW9uDQpz​ZWNyZXQgZGVzaXJlDQppIGFtIHlvdXIgZnV0dXJlDQpzd2FsbG93ZWQgdXAga​W4gZmlyZQ==
poisonfan2008  (OP)

User ID: 542700
United States
03/12/2009 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You haven't mentioned one specific provable scandal that is relevant for action to remove this man from office.

Get back to me when Barack 'Nairobi' Obama shows his Birth Certificate.

[link to genealogy.about.com]
[link to wire.factcheck.org]
[link to www.amnation.com]
[link to www.factcheck.org]
[link to answers.yahoo.com]
[link to www.snopes.com]
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
hindsight
 Quoting: entropy

Where is the birth certificate that he had legally sealed?
Riker

User ID: 588091
United States
03/12/2009 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's entropy with the disinfo again.

how is it disinfo exactly?

They disagree with it.

NO... Forgive me for using the wrong term. Let me clarify:

If you can't stand or disagree with Obama, you are automatically called:

A Bush-tard, or another term that shows the poster assumes that because you don't like Obama you must like Bush

Racist

A hick

Etc etc

And then instead of addressing the actual information presented about Obama, they pull the "but, but... other people are bad too" bullshit.

Stick to the topic at hand. Address the scandals. This has nothing to do with Bush. This has nothing to do with "my politician is less dirty than YOUR politician".

Stop trying to distract from the perfectly valid discussion of scandals, just because YOU DISAGREE WITH IT.

Ok, Now as soon as I read something that is relevent to thew constitution and not some stupid shit that you right wing shills:
EXAMPLES
# Jeremiah Wright Obama Scandal - Obama pledges never to disown his pastor despite Rev. Wright’s anti-American and racist rants. Wright says “G.D. America!” during a service. Days after the news, Obama tosses Wright under the bus along with his white grandmother in a clumsily handled press conference on racial relations.
# Father Michael Pfleger Obama Scandal - Another “man of God” Obama calls a spiritual advisor, Pfleger spoke at Obama’s church mocking Hillary Clinton saying she expected to win only because she was white. Obama finally decides he should leave the Church. Ya think?!

Who gives a flying fuck about his pastor?

I dont!

Then again, I'm not one of you (THANK WHOEVER)
It's obvious. When Bush was breaking America and Breaking the law, the right wingers look the other way. 400 + Times.
You haven't mentioned one specific provable scandal that is relevant for action to remove this man from office. Bush should be in prison. That's the way things should work because it's the law. No back to your reindeer games, there's plenty of idiots here that will play with you. Don't make it "gospel".

Fuck that, entropy, you should FUCKING KNOW BETTER about me. I'm no fucking right wing shill and YOU FUCKING KNOW IT.

Don't vent your anger at poisonfan's insults on me, please.
You shall know the TRUTH, and the TRUTH shall set you free.
rikerglp (at) gmail.com
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 613644
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

They disagree with it.

A Bush-tard, or another term that shows the poster assumes that because you don't like Obama you must like Bush

Racist

A hick

Etc etc

And then instead of addressing the actual information presented about Obama, they pull the "but, but... other people are bad too" bullshit.

Stick to the topic at hand. Address the scandals. This has nothing to do with Bush. This has nothing to do with "my politician is less dirty than YOUR politician".

Ok, Now as soon as I read something that is relevent to thew constitution and not some stupid shit that you right wing shills:
EXAMPLES
# Jeremiah Wright Obama Scandal - Obama pledges never to disown his pastor despite Rev. Wright’s anti-American and racist rants. Wright says “G.D. America!” during a service. Days after the news, Obama tosses Wright under the bus along with his white grandmother in a clumsily handled press conference on racial relations.
# Father Michael Pfleger Obama Scandal - Another “man of God” Obama calls a spiritual advisor, Pfleger spoke at Obama’s church mocking Hillary Clinton saying she expected to win only because she was white. Obama finally decides he should leave the Church. Ya think?!

I dont!

It's obvious. When Bush was breaking America and Breaking the law, the right wingers look the other way. 400 + Times.
You haven't mentioned one specific provable scandal that is relevant for action to remove this man from office. Bush should be in prison. That's the way things should work because it's the law. No back to your reindeer games, there's plenty of idiots here that will play with you. Don't make it "gospel".

And now Obama is starting to do the same (FBI just arrested an appointee of his), left wingers like you look the other way. LOL! What's good for the goose is good also for the gander. The real idiots here are those who still play the political party game as though it were the only game in town.....
entropy

United States
Report Abusive Post
You haven't mentioned one specific provable scandal that is relevant for action to remove this man from office.

[link to www.snopes.com]
hindsight

You really want to set some hardcore anti-privacy precedents don't you? Show me your SS Card.
my re-imaging(cover)

archive:

Thanks.

poisonfan2008  (OP)

United States
03/12/2009 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.snopes.com]
hindsight

You really want to set some hardcore anti-privacy precedents don't you? Show me your SS Card.

I'm not running for POTUS so hence I don't have to prove anything.
entropy

United States
03/12/2009 12:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

They disagree with it.

Racist

A hick

Etc etc

EXAMPLES

I dont!

And now Obama is starting to do the same (FBI just arrested an appointee of his), left wingers like you look the other way. LOL! What's good for the goose is good also for the gander. The real idiots here are those who still play the political party game as though it were the only game in town.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 613644

I didn't look the other way on the bailout. I was about to slam him on veterans health issues until I read the meat in the article. I don't like the cig tax. But I'm not going to watch a bunch of bullshit get stirred up over silly crap without pointing out the obvious.
my re-imaging(cover)

archive:

Thanks.

entropy

United States
03/12/2009 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.snopes.com]
hindsight

I'm not running for POTUS so hence I don't have to prove anything.

If you did you wouldn't believe it. Just like every court, Dept of Health, Newspaper(Historical with Birth Announcement in Honolulu) wasn't believed. I doubt you believe anything.
my re-imaging(cover)

archive:

Thanks.

poisonfan2008  (OP)

United States
03/12/2009 12:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I didn't look the other way on the bailout. I was about to slam him on veterans health issues until I read the meat in the article. I don't like the cig tax. But I'm not going to watch a bunch of bullshit get stirred up over silly crap without pointing out the obvious.

And you know what I damn well care who his pastor and acquaintances are. You are not close friends with American Haters for Years and all of a sudden just change overnight when it is found out who you been associating with.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 591081
United States
03/12/2009 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 613644

read the story, genius. the man that obama appointed was not arrested, nor was his current office raided by the fbi. the fbi raided his former office and arrested one employee there.
poisonfan2008  (OP)

United States
03/12/2009 12:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you did you wouldn't believe it. Just like every court, Dept of Health, Newspaper(Historical with Birth Announcement in Honolulu) wasn't believed. I doubt you believe anything.

You do understand what a certificate of live birth is correct? Anyone can get one, its a piece of paper that basically says you were born "not that you were born in america" The only thing the proves he was born in the U.S. and is eligible to run for POTUS is a BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Nothing else.
georgebushworstprezev​er
User ID: 565924
United States
03/12/2009 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will have "NO Lobbyists" oops

No tax raises to people under 250K - oops cig tax raise, energy tax raises oops again

Criticize evil corporate parties - oops again, forgot we hired earth wind and fire, and stevie wonder and had $100 steaks.

America needs to turn down its heat - oops i keep the whitehouse heat higher than your supposed to.

Americans need to stop driving their SUV's - oops princess pelosi fly's around in her private jet constantly

Your arguments are completely lame.

"No tax raises to people under 250K - oops cig tax raise, energy tax raises oops again"

The reference was clearly about income taxes and that is all that needs to be said on that.

"Criticize evil corporate parties - oops again, forgot we hired earth wind and fire, and stevie wonder and had $100 steaks."

I guess you don't bother to get bogged down with any of the actual details, do you? Stevie Wonder was honored with the Library of Congress Gershwin Award on Feb 25, 2009. EW&F performed at a meeting for U.S. governors on Feb 22, 2009. The "$100 steaks" were actually hors d'oeuvres served at a cocktail party back on Jan 28, 2009. These appetizers did contain small slices of Wagyu beef, which can be purchased for much less than the reported $100 per pound. Again, it was a cocktail party and no one in attendance ate "$100steaks".

"America needs to turn down its heat - oops i keep the whitehouse heat higher than your supposed to."

Do you have a legitimate source for this? (No, blogs do not count.) Given that the White House is part office, part museum and the primary residence for the President and his family, what part of the White House has had its thermostat turned up? I think your point here is an example of the proverbial mountain out of a mole hill adage.

"Americans need to stop driving their SUV's - oops princess pelosi fly's around in her private jet constantly"

This has nothing to do with Obama. Besides, the claims about Pelosi you make here are also unfounded. Just do the research.
georgebushworstprezev​er
United States
03/12/2009 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
some of these "scandals" are really weak, as in they aren't really scandals at all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 591081

The list as a whole is pretty pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 633676
United States
03/12/2009 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
ADD THAT THE MODS DELETED THE OBAMA TO DECLARE MARSHALL LAW THREAD, BIG SCANDAL
georgebushworstprezev​er
United States
03/12/2009 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is yet another false conclusion. He did no such thing.

GLP