Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,712 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 77,916
Pageviews Today: 106,990Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 483
12:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

VIDEO: Why You Need to Take the UFO Issue Seriously. Can You Say "Secret Government Spotted?"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 636627
United States
03/17/2009 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
VIDEO: Why You Need to Take the UFO Issue Seriously. Can You Say "Secret Government Spotted?"
[link to tvnewslies.org]

[link to video.google.com]

Sunday, 15 March 2009 22:43

Even in the world of truth seekers, the very mention of the topic of UFO's can draw ridicule. Well, my friends, if you take a few moments to look past the green men, or should I say gray men, you will realize that the UFO issue demonstrates something other that the existence of extra terrestrial beings; it demonstrates, irrefutably, the existence of a secret government whose power supersedes that of the public, or so called official government of the United States of America.

Please take a few minutes to watch this video in it's entirety. You may not learn much about UFOs but you will see, very clearly, that there there is an authority that usurps that of the US government and the military You will see that "permissions" are granted and denied to government officials, ranging from members of Congress to the President, from a place unseen and undefined to the public and to the government.

You will realize that extra constitutional power is yielded and the source of that power is concealed from the public and from our government officials. This fact is not up for debate...this is evident by official historical record.

The question is no longer whether or not a secret government exists. The question is who is actually behind the secret government and how do we stop them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 609027
Finland
03/17/2009 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: VIDEO: Why You Need to Take the UFO Issue Seriously. Can You Say "Secret Government Spotted?"
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550090
United States
03/17/2009 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: VIDEO: Why You Need to Take the UFO Issue Seriously. Can You Say "Secret Government Spotted?"
I agree I think that the truth about UFOs can and will clear everything up. It's like when you tell a lie it might be a small lie but it leads to more lies and before you know it you wish you wouldv'e told the truth from the start but then it's to late and you lose any faith anybody ever had in you
kira
User ID: 478462
United States
03/17/2009 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've never voted before, but had to give this a 5 star rating. hf

This is exactly what's going on, what's been pushing all you see going on today. It's so huge, it's no wonder they get away with it.

I've often wondered what's happened to these people in the disclosure project. It didn't go anywhere, but that's because of the control. I wouldn't doubt for one minute that some have been... or I should say, are no longer here.

Awesome thread EWO. It's bigger than any of us.... or all of us put together.
Navajo Nights
User ID: 637061
United States
03/17/2009 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Thanks, Eyes! So the MSM is actually going to talk about UFO's with a straight face? And we're not even allowed to enjoy it because it's all full of shit! Not fair! I guess that is a reason to be suspicious. It's too much to expect that they'd have any regard for the truth and they sure don't have all our best interests at heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 622062
United States
03/17/2009 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
interesting
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 566542
United States
03/17/2009 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was blown away when I watched the Disclosure Project video a few years ago. These are not every day Joes and Janes. They're highly respected in the community and their jobs are not run-of-the-mill.
Navajo Nights
User ID: 637061
United States
03/17/2009 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was blown away when I watched the Disclosure Project video a few years ago. These are not every day Joes and Janes. They're highly respected in the community and their jobs are not run-of-the-mill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 566542

That's true enough. Most of them have degrees up to their eyebrows and while that may not mean so much these days, it did when most of them graduated. That was in the days before 'Affirmative Action.'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 609027
Finland
03/18/2009 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
a couple of interesting videos on the UFO and coverup topic:

Richplanet.net, Series 2 - UFOs - 24:28 -

Richard D. Hall taps into the opinions of the experts for this new series. Best selling author/UFO investigator Timothy Good, Detective Constable/UFO researcher Gary Heseltine and conspiracy expert David Boyle. The first programme examines the physics behind anti-gravity and also discusses water tight UFO cases spanning many decades.

--

Richplanet.net, Series 2 - The UFO Cover Up - 24:29 -

Richard D. Hall attempts to get to the bottom of the alleged UFO cover up with the help of UFO researcher Tim Good and Detective Constable Gary Heseltine. Who are the real orchestrators of the cover up?, When did it all start?, and, What are the reasons behind the secrecy?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 548848
United States
03/18/2009 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting Tim Good interview, thanks for posting. Maybe those weird India Times articles were factual.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 485792
United States
03/18/2009 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to tvnewslies.org]

Sunday, 15 March 2009 22:43

Even in the world of truth seekers, the very mention of the topic of UFO's can draw ridicule. Well, my friends, if you take a few moments to look past the green men, or should I say gray men, you will realize that the UFO issue demonstrates something other that the existence of extra terrestrial beings; it demonstrates, irrefutably, the existence of a secret government whose power supersedes that of the public, or so called official government of the United States of America.

Please take a few minutes to watch this video in it's entirety. You may not learn much about UFOs but you will see, very clearly, that there there is an authority that usurps that of the US government and the military You will see that "permissions" are granted and denied to government officials, ranging from members of Congress to the President, from a place unseen and undefined to the public and to the government.

You will realize that extra constitutional power is yielded and the source of that power is concealed from the public and from our government officials. This fact is not up for debate...this is evident by official historical record.

The question is no longer whether or not a secret government exists. The question is who is actually behind the secret government and how do we stop them?
 Quoting: Eyes Wide Open

video wont play
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 550600
Canada
03/18/2009 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
sorry i didn,t have 29 minutes, i got to about 10. the old school that has been running this from about 1949 is called mj12. look it up it,s huge. read the zetas for their take on it. fascinating stuff. but if you read mj12 documents you will have to be very discernible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 571436
United States
03/19/2009 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
UFOS=MAN MADE
rocky
User ID: 557532
United States
03/19/2009 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
It can not be revealed that UFOs exsist due to the numerous lawsuits, Our government sold us out for technology, Abductions, complete disaperances,psycological experiments, not to mention political, social and religious implications. I'm not talking about the 2 to 3 million worldwide that are all ready believers. I personally can't wait for what I believe in!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 637319
United States
03/24/2009 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP