Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,578 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 248,953
Pageviews Today: 399,750Threads Today: 130Posts Today: 2,070
05:06 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Just on Nasa TV! STS119 Discovery encounters UFO!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 638068
United States
03/19/2009 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Just on Nasa TV! STS119 Discovery encounters UFO!
I just have to say that when I first saw this video I dismissed it as being a UFO until later I was watching NASA TV and Mike the Commander of the Space Station asked those in the control room if they'd downloade the pics from a specific camera and he was very excited and and asked "did you see it?" He was grinning from ear to ear like he'd just won the prized trophy. Control answered with a yes they did but their tone was telling him to shut his mouth.

After witnessing that I have to believe that they saw something up there on the space station and with this video... it looks like it is a true UFO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 637972
United States
03/19/2009 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.consciousmedianetwork.com]

Bob Dean is a retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army, who became notable in UFOlogy circles after he claimed to have viewed "Cosmic Top Secret" documents detailing alien activity on Earth. He now lectures in ufology around the world and has been described as 'an elder statesman of the UFO community. Bob tells a story that skillfully presents an astonishing and convincing message: that we are not alone on this planet and never have been.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 569125
Greece
03/19/2009 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just have to say that when I first saw this video I dismissed it as being a UFO until later I was watching NASA TV and Mike the Commander of the Space Station asked those in the control room if they'd downloade the pics from a specific camera and he was very excited and and asked "did you see it?" He was grinning from ear to ear like he'd just won the prized trophy. Control answered with a yes they did but their tone was telling him to shut his mouth.

After witnessing that I have to believe that they saw something up there on the space station and with this video... it looks like it is a true UFO.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 638068

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 539542
Indonesia
03/19/2009 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just have to say that when I first saw this video I dismissed it as being a UFO until later I was watching NASA TV and Mike the Commander of the Space Station asked those in the control room if they\'d downloade the pics from a specific camera and he was very excited and and asked \"did you see it?\" He was grinning from ear to ear like he\'d just won the prized trophy. Control answered with a yes they did but their tone was telling him to shut his mouth.

bump
and still no word about it from nasa, like it never happened. a lot of people saw it though. i\'m just glad that nasa will soon cease to exist and be just a part of the air force. they\'re betraying and lying to us taxpayers the whole time. we, as their money source, have a right to know.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 569125
Greece
03/19/2009 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 539542
Indonesia
03/19/2009 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just have to say that when I first saw this video I dismissed it as being a UFO until later I was watching NASA TV and Mike the Commander of the Space Station asked those in the control room if they\'d downloade the pics from a specific camera and he was very excited and and asked \"did you see it?\" He was grinning from ear to ear like he\'d just won the prized trophy. Control answered with a yes they did but their tone was telling him to shut his mouth.

bump
and still no word about it from nasa, like it never happened. a lot of people saw it though. i\'m just glad that nasa will soon cease to exist and be just a part of the air force. they\'re betraying and lying to us taxpayers the whole time. we, as their money source, have a right to know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 638168
Oman
03/19/2009 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

typical nazi...errr...nasa behavior.

we pay for nasa god damnit!!!! it's our friggin money! i pay for it, so i want to know everything that goes on up there!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 609027
Finland
03/21/2009 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
danny
User ID: 2164857
United States
10/29/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am so glad that aliens watched old 50's horror movies and modeled their space crafts off of those....

phew.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 469747

Or maybe the 50's horror movies had their space crafts modeled after these.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 182970
danny
United States
10/29/2012 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am so glad that aliens watched old 50's horror movies and modeled their space crafts off of those....

phew.

danny
United States
09/18/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

phew.

[googlevid][youtube][liveleak]

GLP