Anonymous Coward
User ID: 652639
Israel
04/08/2009 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: dulce underground base-cattle mutilations and alien craft

Quote:

"The most startingly testimony came from a retired Dulce police officer named Gabe Julian. Julian explained how on one evening in the early 1980s he was dispatched to the house of a woman who claimed that small people with strange boxes emitting light were harrassing her. Initially skeptical of what his radio dispatcher told him, he drove over to the area and saw several UFOs taking off."

Here is the new link for this

[link to godssecret.wordpress.com]
[/quote)

what else ?
Anonymous Coward
Israel
04/08/2009 06:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
any one live near this place ?
Anonymous Coward
Israel
04/08/2009 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
any one been near this place ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 554626
United States
04/08/2009 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
1950 = Project BLUE BIRD (”BLUE” means “alien” related) * CIA/NSA….. “Scientific INTELLIGENCE UNIT” excels. ( “UNIT” has “CELLS”)

Later this group loses power, because they have TOO intellectual an approach. They didn’t like working on Human subjects. However later, the Agency’s Office of Technical Services Staff (TSS) had no such qualms. [The "Gadget" makers.]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 652698
United Kingdom
04/08/2009 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
These technologically advanced weapons are going to be revealed when the aliens take over in the very near future. The technology is exclusively alien and, as such, belongs to the aliens.

The aliens don't want humans to know about them or their hardware (yet), but are content to let them use their own 'primitive' weapons against eachother in wars - wars the aliens engineer through their hybrid illuminati operatives.

That's funny. You ASSume that there is only one type of "alien" around and that they are all bad. The "good" ETs would welcome these technologies come out into the light of day, not for use, but to prove that the government(s) have been lying, hiding, and turning most of humanity into debt slaves to create all of this technology and NWO infrastructure. Thus we might actually pull our heads out of the sand, unfurl our nuticles, and deal with the problems.

You also ASSume that these weapons have never been used, yet credible people have told of them being used in 9/11, in Iraq, in recent volcanic activity and most of the 3D "UFOs" people see these days are man-made. I was just watching a "UFO" video from Crotia and it was actually one of the US TR3B "UFOs".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 652204

Hey dudeski, I'm not arguing with you about alien types and whether or not secret weapons are being used in Iraq et al; I wasn't in Iraq during the war, so I wouldn't know. Maybe the credible sources you cite are correct, I'm just saying that the Draco/malevolent ET's, along with their servants (global elitists), tend to horde these technologies for themselves.

As I understand it, from what I've read from numerous sources, the good guys (God and his angels) are observing this planet, but won't intervene because it will interfere with our spiritual evolution. If they came in and rid the planet of the bad guy ET's then what lesson would we have learned? We wouldn't have learned the consequences of giving our power away to a ruthless predator, a we have ben doing for thousands of years.

It's our duty, and our duty alone, to take our power back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 653656
Israel
04/09/2009 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
These technologically advanced weapons are going to be revealed when the aliens take over in the very near future. The technology is exclusively alien and, as such, belongs to the aliens.

The aliens don't want humans to know about them or their hardware (yet), but are content to let them use their own 'primitive' weapons against eachother in wars - wars the aliens engineer through their hybrid illuminati operatives.

That's funny. You ASSume that there is only one type of "alien" around and that they are all bad. The "good" ETs would welcome these technologies come out into the light of day, not for use, but to prove that the government(s) have been lying, hiding, and turning most of humanity into debt slaves to create all of this technology and NWO infrastructure. Thus we might actually pull our heads out of the sand, unfurl our nuticles, and deal with the problems.

You also ASSume that these weapons have never been used, yet credible people have told of them being used in 9/11, in Iraq, in recent volcanic activity and most of the 3D "UFOs" people see these days are man-made. I was just watching a "UFO" video from Crotia and it was actually one of the US TR3B "UFOs".

Hey dudeski, I'm not arguing with you about alien types and whether or not secret weapons are being used in Iraq et al; I wasn't in Iraq during the war, so I wouldn't know. Maybe the credible sources you cite are correct, I'm just saying that the Draco/malevolent ET's, along with their servants (global elitists), tend to horde these technologies for themselves.

As I understand it, from what I've read from numerous sources, the good guys (God and his angels) are observing this planet, but won't intervene because it will interfere with our spiritual evolution. If they came in and rid the planet of the bad guy ET's then what lesson would we have learned? We wouldn't have learned the consequences of giving our power away to a ruthless predator, a we have ben doing for thousands of years.

It's our duty, and our duty alone, to take our power back.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 652698

"As I understand it, from what I've read from numerous sources, the good guys (God and his angels) are observing this planet, but won't intervene because it will interfere with our spiritual evolution. If they came in and rid the planet of the bad guy ET's then what lesson would we have learned? "

Interesting

A master told me a while ago "the God now wants maximum free will at this time"

In the End will be the good the Prophets described. The Evil will be defeated, whichever realm it is from
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 670534
Israel
05/03/2009 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quote:

"The most startingly testimony came from a retired Dulce police officer named Gabe Julian. Julian explained how on one evening in the early 1980s he was dispatched to the house of a woman who claimed that small people with strange boxes emitting light were harrassing her. Initially skeptical of what his radio dispatcher told him, he drove over to the area and saw several UFOs taking off."

[/quote)

what else ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 652639

There is some weird stuff underground
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 670482
United States
05/03/2009 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
[after a female student answered correctly why America pulled out of Vietnam]
Professor Terguson: Is she right? 'Cause I know that's the *popular* version of what went on there. And a lot of people like to believe that. I wish I could, but I was *there*. I wasn't here in a class room, hoping I was right, thinking about it.
[shouting]
Professor Terguson: I was up to my knees in rice paddies, with guns that didn't work! Going in there, looking for Charlie, slugging it out with him; While
[shouts]
Professor Terguson: pussies like you were back here partying, putting headbands on, doing drugs, and
[shouts]
Professor Terguson: listening to the goddamn Beatle albums! Oh! Oh! Oh!
Thornton Melon: Hey Professor, take it easy. These kids were in grade school at the time, and as for me... I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover.
Irdooomed

User ID: 670580
Australia
05/03/2009 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
The aliens should be nice when mutilating a poor farmers cattle and fill the cow back up with candy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 597618

Maybe they are filling the cows up with something.

The cattle mutilations could be the American government recovering some monstrosity, after using the cows as an womb.

The damage to the cow might be extensive after a cow version of a c section, at the very least it would leave a scar, leading to questions and even cause for suspisicion of the base. So if the cow gets "mutilated"; the farmer is believed to be one of those whack jobs that believes in them UFOs with little green martian critters in them.

No one would ever X-ray a cow to see what it was carrying, the cost would be too prohibitive to a farmer. He'd think the cow was pregnant, he might not know why or he would probably think someone left a fence open.

Some of these critters might be too large for a "missing" person to carry to term.

So even though the American government might want to use a person to get better feedback on the status of the critter, a human surogate might not be the most cost effective or desirable option, due to size and weight related possible complications.

A cow would complain a lot less too!
Holy cow! It's the woowoo patrol!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 671530
Israel
05/04/2009 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Quote:

[/quote)

what else ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 670534

AND THEN THERE IS THIS PLACE !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 672173
Israel
05/05/2009 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow thanks for all that info

sounds like knowing to much can get one killed

Quote:

[/quote)

what else ?

AND THEN THERE IS THIS PLACE !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 671530
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 596568
United States
05/05/2009 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
A Hopi Priest speaking to his granddaughter: (Many of his words spoken before he died have been shared at the site below)

Kakyakyauna Aliens
[link to www.thebeloveddisciple.org]

Grandfathers Final Message
[link to www.thebeloveddisciple.org]

Link to a free book download of an author sharing knowledge directly related:

[link to dancingawakethefifthworld.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 672330
Israel
05/05/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just when you thought it was safe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 676622
Israel
05/11/2009 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any one know anything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 669062
Israel
05/14/2009 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like some people have got in trouble over this one
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683260
Israel
05/20/2009 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quote:

[/quote)

what else ?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 670534

Dont let them take you alive
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 679107
United States
05/20/2009 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please release the discs, triangles & boomerangs (daylight, overhead in plain view) and tell the truth about -our species- stellar ancestral heritage & origins.

That's what we want, to know the truth about how our species came to be; and about the Vril/Thule Tech & ET Presence throughout history ...

---

Aztec, NM = where the 'Foundation for omni-dimensional science & spirituality' is to be located.

[link to www.aztecufo.com]

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 391800
United States
05/20/2009 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few posts have it correct. The "secret" government has been secretly cloning humans, etc. at the underground base in Dulce, New Mexico. The cattle mutilations are done by the government. This is to scare all you "would be" cowboys with no balls. Hence, the fear of the anal probes. It's all very pathetic that you cowboys would be scared off by such bullsh*t. Yeah, even Larry Flynt said "More anal probes". He takes money from the government, too.

Dan Baruish is a government disinformation freak. He has even fooled the likes of Michael Salla. Hence the theory of the "good" vs. "bad" ET's. Sure, the ET's play "good cop/bad cop", but so do the police and mental health practioners to get someone to act less crazy. Developmentally, human beings have been dumbed down to a developmental age of "the terrible two's by the Rochefellers and Rothchild groups (ie, Illumanti/etc).

They will have their false flag attacks (E.T included), slaves (many cloned "humans"), microchiipped population, and purging of the masses if we continue to not look beyond the horrific "parenting" of the Nazi Rockefeller, Rothchild, Bilderbirger groups.

Educate yourselves, please,or get more of the same. In other words, please grow up and take responsibility for your thoughts, speech, feelings, and behavior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2009 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nonetheless, we still want our ufo tech openly displayed overhead in plain view and a foundation for omni-dimensional science & spirituality - solution oriented open integration into infrastructure of our civilization and the truth to be told in regards to the presence throughout history .....

[link to ufoartwork.com]
[link to bibleufo.com]

I know there are those who are not from here, and so should each of us.

Have a nice eve, GLP

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 683185
Australia
05/20/2009 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Sombra

User ID: 683801
United States
05/20/2009 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
DULCE, NEW MEXICO -- Close to 120 people showed up for the first "underground base" conference ever to be held in Dulce, New Mexico on Sunday, March 29.
The event made a rather tumultuous start at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn at 10 a.m.
By that time the entire bar lounge area began to be filled beyond capacity.
And by the time the first speaker (former Dulce ranch owner, Edmund Gomez) began his presentation, many people had to stand and wait in the adjacent restaurant area.
It was then that the Fire Department issued a warning saying that the conference must immediately be moved elsewhere.

Edmund Gomez, spokesman for the entire Gomez family who owned a large ranch in Dulce said that their ranch lost more than 17 cows during the height of cattle mutilations incidents and experienced substantial financial loss over the years. Gomez stated that gas masks were found near the mutilation sites and that specific cows were each tracked with phosphorescent markings a few days before the mutilations actually took place. His discovery and photo of the vent was the first concrete evidence that an underground base does exist at Dulce.

The most startingly testimony came from a retired Dulce police officer named Gabe Julian. Julian explained how on one evening in the early 1980s he was dispatched to the house of a woman who claimed that small people with strange boxes emitting light were harrassing her. Initially skeptical of what his radio dispatcher told him, he drove over to the area and saw several UFOs taking off. He explained how his training had left him unprepared for what he had seen and how he felt powerless to do anything. His emotional distress was evident to all who attended and did clearly demonstrate that UFO and extraterrestrial activities feature regularly in the small community of Dulce.

At the Dulce underground base :[liveleak]

Level 6 is privately called "Nightmare Hall." It holds the genetic labs, where experiments are done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original form. There are multi-armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures as tall as 7-feet. The aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics; things both useful and dangerous.

WANT TO KNOW MORE :

Quoting: startingly 651269

Why would the Dulce people put on an event the same weekend as the UFO Symposium in Aztec? The same people go to both. Are you sure the date is correct, that it really happened? Give us a link. (I mean a link to the event, not some blog)

Last Edited by Sombra on 05/20/2009 09:46 PM
Inquiring Minds
United States
05/20/2009 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The conference in Aztec has been going on for years, there either was a crash there around the same time as the Roswell one; or it was an elaborate hoax by Frank Scully (Mulder & Scully anyone??!).

Either way, read about the 1950's event over Farmington, sounds like war of the worlds for real.

[link to www.aztecufo.com]

At what point did our technology cross over with theirs, and did it all originate out of Germany; was it due to Vedic studie regarding mercury engines & vimana or have our governments really been in cahoots with ET's ?

According to 'my sources' there is to be a foundation located in and around Aztec, NM - solutions oriented and above ground, with the purpose of openly integrating into our civilizations infrastructure these technological advances.

---

This stuff should be able to be openly discussed, and researchers and those close to the truth need to stop being taken out.

Their very own media via 'UFO Hunters' during March featured this particular base.

UFO Hunters: Dulce Base Inside Archuleta Mesa
Thread: UFO Hunters: Dulce Base Inside Archuleta Mesa

How does this all fit in with the 'Triple Helix' and 'Yale' (Skull & Bones) research ...

Triple Strand DnA
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Here is the only article I could find with a quick query:

Dulce Base Symposium: Full Report
[link to www.theufochronicles.com]

- Inquiring Minds
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/20/2009 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, buried underneath all the disinfo - misinfo & misdirection the truth most certainly exists - it's probably more mind blowing than most have allowed themself to conceive.

Don't forget the Branson's spaceport will be way down south also:

Spaceport America
[link to www.spaceportamerica.com]

Scaled Composits
[link to www.scaled.com]

I wonder how long before the cross-over between black projects into civilian-industrial occurs, hopefully soon.

buh bye NasA, hello IASEA (International Aeronautics & Space Exploration Association) ;)

---

I want to believe

alien
Sombra

User ID: 531811
United States
05/27/2009 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
That space port America link is intersting. I have driven past the turn off a few times in the last couple of years. Never have time to take the turn and see what is going on there so far.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 700147
Israel
06/11/2009 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quote:

[/quote)

what else ?

Dont let them take you alive
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 683260

They are cutting up cats and cows, whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 382865
United States
06/11/2009 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dulce base was aired on History Channel last nigh.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 700924
Israel
06/12/2009 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dulce base was aired on History Channel last nigh.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 382865

MUST NOT HAVE SAID TO MUCH

THEY WANT TO KEEP IT ALL "UNNDERGROUND"

FOR NOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705532
Israel
06/18/2009 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are there really cities underground
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 705532
Israel
06/18/2009 10:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Quote:

[/quote)

what else ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 652639

?

GLP