Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,205 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 124,243
Pageviews Today: 211,357Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,054
02:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

the census bureau is coming to your front door/GPS *UPDATE* 5/1 The American Community Survey.

DaJavoo

User ID: 655922
United Arab Emirates
04/21/2009 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: the census bureau is coming to your front door/GPS *UPDATE* 5/1 The American Community Survey.
This will be a great cross-reference tool for the jackboots.

Run this data with firearms, veteran and subversives according to DHS and bingo ~ a field addressable Tom-Tom for the deuce-and-a-halfs rolling up your streets.

Sure beats spray painted dots.

:DJrebelli:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 661431
United States
04/21/2009 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: the census bureau is coming to your front door/GPS *UPDATE* 5/1 The American Community Survey.
man..its so cool to be a internet hero...who bullshits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 656336
United States
04/21/2009 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why if it wasn't for the 1920 census...

scheming
Mr Rothchilds
United States
04/21/2009 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
last time they came to my house, I told em I was Mr. Rothchilds, banking cabal owner, and if they didnt leave in under 10 seconds, they wouldnt get a good rate on their bank loan

you shoulda seen em scurry like rats on a sinking ship...
snarkModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 572354
United States
04/21/2009 01:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
But the Census Bureau can't, by law, share that list with anyone, even local governments. LaMacchia says the information has to be treated as confidential. Otherwise, people might lie, and the census wouldn't be accurate.

Mapping Might Save Lives
Shoreh Elhami, director of Geographic Information Systems in Delaware County, Ohio, says this sort of information can save lives.

Nobody knew how many people in the town of Delaware might be flooded out of their homes. Elhami rushed to her electronic map. She added a new layer to the picture — an image she'd received from the Army Corps of Engineers showing low-lying areas that would end up under water.
The image showed the outline of the "inundation zone," and within it, lines and clusters of little red dots. Each of those dots was a house that lay within the potential flood zone.

"The software allows you to do a count of every one of those residences and produce a file of those addresses," she says.
Elhami delivered that file to emergency managers, and they quickly called the people at each address. Fortunately, the storms subsided, and no flood came.

Quoting: Phennommennonn

If they are prohibited from sharing the info with anyone, including government officials, how was this action legal? (rushing the data to officials) I realize it could have saved people had a flood come, but illegal is illegal. Am I missing something?!

Last Edited by snark on 04/21/2009 01:48 PM
T For Texas, T For Tennessee!

The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues, because otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost. There are times when something needs to be done, and yet we know that if we step up and do this needful thing, we will pay a heavy personal price. -C.S. Lewis
DaJavoo

United Arab Emirates
04/21/2009 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
If they are prohibited from sharing the info with anyone, including government officials, how was this action legal? (rushing the data to officials) I realize it could have saved people had a flood come, but illegal is illegal. Am I missing something?!

Quoting: snark

Doing something illegal doesn't make it a crime according to the DHS Director, Janet Napolitano. Besides, Obama is running the census show now.

One Big Ass Mistake America

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/21/2009 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Doing something illegal doesn't make it a crime according to the DHS Director, Janet Napolitano. Besides, Obama is running the census show now.

Quoting: DaJavoo

If only we could have elected Bush and his draconian lying regime for 8 more years..right ? ROFL..
Inspiringmind

User ID: 628029
United States
04/21/2009 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already gave them permission....I would rather be the sheep in wolves clothing.
DaJavoo

United Arab Emirates
04/21/2009 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

If only we could have elected Bush and his draconian lying regime for 8 more years..right ? ROFL..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 661431

WRONG.

Ron Paul?

It would not have made a difference.

DaJavoo

United Arab Emirates
04/21/2009 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I already gave them permission....I would rather be the sheep in wolves clothing.
 Quoting: Inspiringmind

Hope you didn't volunteer info on your weapons locker and food pantry.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/21/2009 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

WRONG.

Ron Paul?

It would not have made a difference.

I think the zio banking cabal, would have taken care of Ron Paul, in a simliar manner as they did..

jesus

lincoln

kennedy
Inspiringmind

User ID: 628029
United States
04/21/2009 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't have any weapons and my food pantry is only enough for about a month and for a family of four.
DaJavoo

United Arab Emirates
04/21/2009 02:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't have any weapons and my food pantry is only enough for about a month and for a family of four.
 Quoting: Inspiringmind

bbshock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 661468
Netherlands
04/21/2009 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I thought they already know where I live?
I gave em my address on my income tax papers.
 Quoting: Chawlee

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 661472
United States
04/21/2009 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait a minute, if their actual objective was to get my coordinates, that would make sense, dang... Can't they just get that from the new "Smart" readers that they've installed?

fkn google or windows live could gather coordinates in a NY minute

ya thats true but supose this will be use to help the army come for people , who are on that list that a groupcame up with from the localchurch of people who are bad,
so they can have only good people in america.....

it'll be like the movie brazil, .....

they won't care who at the place they take everone.

allso look into your past and rember any x's girlfriend or boyfriend, some person who hated you in school,
that on woman or man on the bus you loked at funny,
under that law they made ,
what last year, they can report you as abad guy for no reson and you go into the database.

i'm shure that if it's not use to "dissapear' ya,
it' will atleast make it better for those army beam weaopon guys, who come looking for "bad " guys,
they just look the area up and it'll tell them , "the who, what, and where", on peop[le so they could zap ya,

think of those gun list out there, + this list.

scary , scary , shit this is.
anonymous
User ID: 661101
United States
04/21/2009 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
we completely ignore all strangers at our door now..regardless of who it is........we did not even ask "Who Is it"..lol.. ..So, if it is not our company, then we "do not "answere "let alone" unlock our doors . .. it saves us alot of aggrevation...We use our peep holes, then we quietly lower the lid over the peep hole.. . lol.. they leave.. lol.. Kids in school are told do not unlock doors to strangers or answere doors. ..cops advise it also..
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/21/2009 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
they will have a tough time tracking down my Camper I am living in...

dont be so sure. they will end up going to camp sites and motor parks. i saw tons of these along the pennsylvania turnpike.

ya well there was that farm thing last year too
about how they were useing sat to look at anything
that may have beena farm, small or large,
thee was a thread here once,
thats maybe been going on for longer i think,
so thell know who have anykind of animals and farming,
can't hid from sats.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 661480
Japan
04/21/2009 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is trouble in the rural areas where people have mailboxes down at the cross roads and where the road maps are not correct. In many cases, a street address won't get you correct coordinates.

The census workers are out with instructions to punch in the gps coordinates at the door bell, or front door of every likely residence. Where the streets are incorrect, the workers are re-doing maps by going to the beginning of the road, correctly naming it, starting the mapping and then driving the length of the road before stopping the mapping.

They've already been to my house. Their excuse was that they needed to "verify" my address... WTF?? Can't they get that from the post office without wasting our tax dollars?

they could also send you a tracked postcard which the PO could scan as delivered. cheaper than paying a worker.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 659075
Puerto Rico
04/21/2009 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did this for the last census too.

A friend of mine that lives way off the beaten path in the mountains had the census guy show up at his house, my friend asked how he managed to go up there and find him, the census guy showed him a Google Earth view of the area, with all the houses marked off, each one had references to the property registry and the GPS coordinate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 631867
United States
04/21/2009 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was visited by them in the early evening around 4 yrs ago.
I wouldnt be surprised if they started coming around again.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/21/2009 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Already had some goofball walking down my street with a little box standing in peoples front yards taking down locations. Saw him in my yard cause the dog went nuts...good puppy!...lol....she is weighing about 70lbs and has a good bark goin and is starting to feel protective and is proud of herself when she barks it up on a space invader...lol.....so we go outside and the dude says he's from the census and is logging in GPS locs...bye, smile, wave...he was done I guess....looked like a Meter reader and was trotting off down the road. Now my neighborhood it's pretty easy to see all the front doors as you walk on down the road....and all SF dwellings...so it was probably an easy one to do...just like lots of neighborhoods are and a lot are probably already done and people wouldn't even know it...we wouldn't have if the dog hadn't alerted and we pretty much confront everyone we don't know as most of the denisons in my little hood does...

Here is the purpose of the 2010 Census...to ensure Demorat power by redistricting...and of course this will be the most accurate and scientific Census ever taken because the Mighty Obama used High-Tech Global Sattelite locationator stuff....so when all them districts get reAcorned into strong Dem districts it'll be the very first high-tech and accurate count taken since the year 1800. Yes Virgina there is a Santa Claus and No Utah you are not going to gain a Representative....
 Quoting: SHR

gps has allways been about the militay,
it 's for targeting, the info on google earth is the same,
all our lives been this list and that list.

all those churchs and eveyone had to have an id at least,a
state id to do anything for ever,
na, this is about warfare, and targeting,
the shitty thing is we should have seen this coming and
had laws to protect normal people.
oh well,
just rember all those vids on the net from irac, showing the houses hit by airstrikes the ground troop call in when they meet to many armed people they can't win against,

this shit + all our troops being trained in house to house,
+ drones/robots +beam weapons...

man we are fucked.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
04/21/2009 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Actually, some census workers are met with loaded shotguns, handguns and other weapons. As far as I know, they are supposed to leave and note the incident.

you mean you dont believe some of the stories the posters are posting on here ?

like how they meet the census workers with loaded shotguns , and kick there asses ?

you dont beleive this ?

OMG...you are so ..PERCPETIVE :}

thank god im not the only one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 661431
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 646022
United States
04/21/2009 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
they do not need to
with OnStar and all
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 588322

disable your bluetooth as well.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
04/21/2009 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
They did this for the last census too.

A friend of mine that lives way off the beaten path in the mountains had the census guy show up at his house, my friend asked how he managed to go up there and find him, the census guy showed him a Google Earth view of the area, with all the houses marked off, each one had references to the property registry and the GPS coordinate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 659075

Yeah, and what they do around me, in the mountain backwoods, is to hire locals who know the woods and camp sites and they go to them all.

It is always amusing to hear someone say they are going to hideout in the woods where no one can find them. It is easier to find someone in the backwoods than in major metro areas with thousands of people.

The difference is that our in really rural areas, everybody is paying attention where in the city no one notices what someone else is doing or where they are going.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/21/2009 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like all I have to do is walk into your yard with my own private GPS device and simply record its data linked to your street or 911 address... anyone can do it.

they can get coordinates off fkn google.

Problem with Google is it is not real time, you may have moved your front door in the past week or even yesterday, that would not be on Google maps.... of course you would have to have moved it at least six meters for the Google map to be incorrect, or your house got blown away yesterday in a twister.

That's why the GPS in cars and cell phones is so interesting, as it can be used to track movements in real-time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 585054

thats what all the cell phone towers are for,
all your cell phone mobla computors and other stuff,
like to phone home all the time,
it's in the end users agree ments you get from the compnays,
that auto updates ant for you, lols,
and all those " wireless zones " they have set up,
lols at this point they have trackable shit set up eveywhere,

they will know where you live where you eat, shit and
if you nas 20 other poor soul and anywhere neer anythign that happens,
you'll be logged and be seeing the man.
Anonymous Coward
Japan
04/21/2009 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh well, just rember all those vids on the net from irac, showing the houses hit by airstrikes the ground troop call in when they meet to many armed people they can't win against,

this shit + all our troops being trained in house to house,
+ drones/robots +beam weapons...

man we are fucked.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 661472

I've been thinking about all that. There has to be a proper solution, although I don't quite have it.

Working on it ....

Comin' from an ol' street fighter, been around a long time.

The main point is,

I'm still here!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/21/2009 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greg Evenson and Steve Quayle talking about the red and blue list was the first thing that came to mind when I hear about shit like this........
 Quoting: Bigfuckendoomtard! 6533

true it's the gov, so maybe it's about how mant list are you on, and how they make shure you are the right person,

if they do it right and have as many safe guards as they can
and can show other country of the world this,
no one will care what the gov dose.
hell other country will see them do it and
follow them.
The Jurist

User ID: 661493
United States
04/21/2009 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
:tj_ob_ts:

I laugh at the scene in O' Brother, Where Art Thou where they are walking up to Pete's counsin's house and the kid
is taking pot-shots at the three of them, and the kid says, "I nicked the Censes man." Delmare then says, "Now there's a good boy."

`

Last Edited by The Jurist on 04/21/2009 03:23 PM
`
(Be) Divide(ed) and (be) Conquer(ed)...

Don’t listen to what they say, watch what they do.

~There is Tranquility in Ignorance, but Servitude is its Partner. —me
~What luck for Rulers that Men do not Think. —Adolf Hitler

:damned: Doom is optional. There is good news abounds.
DaJavoo

United Arab Emirates
04/21/2009 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like all I have to do is walk into your yard with my own private GPS device and simply record its data linked to your street or 911 address... anyone can do it.

they can get coordinates off fkn google.

Problem with Google is it is not real time, you may have moved your front door in the past week or even yesterday, that would not be on Google maps.... of course you would have to have moved it at least six meters for the Google map to be incorrect, or your house got blown away yesterday in a twister.

That's why the GPS in cars and cell phones is so interesting, as it can be used to track movements in real-time.

thats what all the cell phone towers are for,
all your cell phone mobla computors and other stuff,
like to phone home all the time,

it's in the end users agree ments you get from the compnays,
that auto updates ant for you, lols,
and all those " wireless zones " they have set up,
lols at this point they have trackable shit set up eveywhere,

they will know where you live where you eat, shit and
if you nas 20 other poor soul and anywhere neer anythign that happens,
you'll be logged and be seeing the man.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 661472

Mind Control by the Sound of Silence
[link to www.wariscrime.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 661503
United Kingdom
04/21/2009 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
So they have perfect coordinates when they need to brain beam you on launch of "PROJECT BLUE BEAM" lol :)

GLP