Mayan secrets for the ones who wanna know

inca=chinitial
User ID: 666160
Brazil
05/04/2009 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Mayan secrets for the ones who wanna know
You know Freemasons created soccer game out of rugby. The rubber ball looks like a sphere (or is it a dodecahedron?) and that number 11 players against 11 invites stimulates the thought.

The Mayan players of Pok-Ta-Pok wore a sort of “fencing helmet” and a rubber ball weighing up to 10 pounds. The heavy ball was kept in play by being bounced off players' hips, knees, arms, buttocks, or heads, though playing the ball off one's face was not encouraged, as ten pounds of solid rubber could do considerable damage to an unwary nose. The rules of the game which do not allow the use of hands. Losers were decapitated or had their hearts removed. Besides the ball, there is the "Six-Stair-place". This place of six stairs is central to the metaphor of the game. That is what the vignettes are saying, even though definitions of the glyphs at each step are not available. But, the ball and the six steps are all we need to connect the metaphor of the ball game to the experience of life on earth, or in the cosmos.

Some, including Jenkins, associate the movement of the vernal equinox with the ball game. This association is undoubtedly part of the metaphor of the game. But, the Mayanologists avoid the meaning of the six steps. This inability to identify the number of steps with the metaphor also afflicts Egyptologists and archaeologists, in general. In the Great Pyramid, the Queens Chamber has a four tiered nitch located at the center of the pyramid. The Grand Gallery has a seven tiered ceiling. The King's Chamber is blocked by four portcullis slabs, and it has six stone ceilings. These numbers are sacred to the rituals of the monuments. The game maybe the ascension of the ball (human-world) through 6 steps to reach the paradise number 7, trying to get back to Golden Age of the Maize God and to the First Father and First Mother like in Egypt the 2 lands represented what is above is also below. In this understanding the ball is the earth and not the Sun as Mayanologists prefer.

If we consider the ball field one level, then there are six levels which must be ascended in order to "win the game". In metaphysics, seven is the number of the "spirits of God". In other words, there are only 7 dimensions of creation which must be ascended to become one with the Creator. The first 4 dimensions are the metaphysical elements, earth, water, air, and fire. The earth dimension represents the material world composed of all energy and matter. This is the earth in which we all come to play the game. The first step to ascend is the physical dimension which has the metaphysical element name water. This is the level at which bodily functions result when a life force is added to the substance of the first material level. An organism which discontinues to maintain the level of the water step dies, and returns back to the matter level of the carrion. The second step is the metaphysical level called air. At this step, the living organism imagines and thinks about objects and subjects in the creation. This imaginary step is essential to any rational understanding. The third step is the metaphysical level called fire. This is the level of inspiration. When an imaginative living organism made of material substance reaches the level of fire, it has the power to rule nations of living organisms.

These four levels from the ball field to the third step were identified in the Book of Revelation.
Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
• Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
• Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
• Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

These verses associate the material, physical, mental, and esprit de corps aspects of creation with the rewards given for ascending above the appropriate level.

This communication trinity resides in the author and the reader. But, more importantly, the author has to use the cosmic medium to transfer the message. In this way, and only in this way, two people can communicate. But, because the cosmic medium must be involved in the communication, it is possible that subjects external to any specific attempt to communicate can become part of a communication by association. When this happens, the medium of the receiver can record messages which are composites of the various sources of subjective information. This potential is a primary reason why modern science excludes subjectivity as part of the processes it calls science. Within the exclusions is the failure to communicate. The sacred sciences of all cultures attempted to decipher all the subjects in order to maintain the messages in their proper perspectives. Sacred Science is much more profound than Material Science, because it attempts to integrate an holistic message.

These 3 steps were also identified in the Book of Revelation.
Rev 3:5 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
• Rev 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
• Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

John demonstrates the successful transfer of subject with "white raiment" in the "book of life". He identifies the successful ascension above the level of the medium with the "pillar in the temple" and the "new Jerusalem" which will carry the meaning of the subject. And finally, John gives the throne of the father's to the one who can ascend to the level of the message. The throne is the message, for it is what is on the Mind of God. The white raiment is the Milky Way on the child at Quetzalcoatl. The Pillar in the temple is the body of the Caiman Tree.

2012 according to David Flynn is the time Milky Way eats its own tail like Ouroborus snake.

On the west horizon at the moment when Quetzalcoatl returns to Teotihuacán, the hand of the Virgin, First Mother, reaches for the flower at the top of the field of Maize. When we move to the winter solstice of that year, another amazing phenomenon occurs. Saturn will sit right on the winter solstice together with the sun in Libra, suggesting that the days of judgment will finally be over and a cosmic balance will prevail. As the sun rises that day, all the other planets and the moon will be in the visible sky. The order of the planets from the sun to Pluto will be the same as the order of their orbits from the sun. When the top of the galaxy stands at the zenith of Teotihuacán, the Eternal City of the Milky Way will lay completely around its horizon. Pluto in the Twins will send a signal that the alignment of the Cosmic Ball has been achieved and the Eternal City restored by the Hero Twins.

[link to www.siloam.net]

Crocodile Tree=Milky Way (Mouth of Crocodile or Jaguar-Toad) . On 21/12/2012, the Solstice sun will align with the Dark Rift in the Milky Way:

[link to www.diagnosis2012.co.uk]

The K’iche’ people still identify the seven stars of the Big Dipper with Vuqub Caquix (Seven Macaw). At sunset on August 13, the Milky Way is nearly erect, and the Dipper is visible in the the northern sky in the Maya area. But as the heavens rotate, the Milky Way turns away from its upright position, and the Dipper dives toward the horizon. About two hours after sunset, the Dipper sets: Seven Macaw is knocked from his perch atop the World Tree. Among the K’iche’, the mid-summer descent of the Dipper just after sunset marks the beginning of the hurricane season, the time of flooding.

Cosmogenesis Tree of Life:

Representation of the Maya Universe, with the Sacred tree, Yaxché (Ceiba Tree), and the 4 Bacabs in the corners holding the earth, each of the 13 Caan (heaven) levels had its Oxlahuntikú or main god, with Hunab’Kú (father of the twins and the Maize god) at the top. The Earth (Cab) represented as a caiman, with is Tzultacah or gods (we don’t know the number), and Xibalbá or underworld with 9 levels and its gods or Bolon Ti Kún being Ah Puch, the God of the Death in the lower level. East (lak'in) is the direction of sunrise, associated with red (chak), the color of dawn. West (chik'in) is the direction of sunset; its color is black (ek'). North (xaman) is white (sak). The color of the south (nohol) is yellow (k'an). Green (yax) is the color of the center, of the green Ceiba tree (yax´che´), representing the great World Tree itself, raised in the centre of the cosmos.

[link to www.authenticmaya.com]

This Tree was the conduit of communication between the supernatural world and the human world: The souls of the dead fell into Xibalbá along its path; the daily journeys of the sun, moon, planets, and stars followed its trunk.

The Vision Serpent symbolizing communion with the world of the ancestors and the gods emerged into our world along it. The king was the axis and pivot made flesh. He was the Tree of Life. The king sustained his people, but he also required much from them in the way of service.

According to the Mayan model, the earth spins around a central axis consisting of a huge ceiba tree called the Wakah-Chan, or "World-Tree", whose trunk extends into the heavens toward the North Star and whose roots delve deep below the plane of the earth. The heavens themselves rotate around this axis as a giant celestial sphere, making the Mayan model of the Earth highly reminiscent of a spinning gyroscope.

The Mayan model holds that Earth is but one of three coexisting universes: the Upperworld, the Underworld, or Xibalba, and the human or concrete world . This reminds me the Incas who considered space & time (Quechua word is pacha) like 2 spheres inwhich the most important thing is not before-after but inside-outside.

Unifying these three planes, the World Tree serves as a portal between the human world and the other two worlds through which gods pass freely. Four Bacabs, or Atlases, support the plane of the Earth from below; in turn, four giant ceiba trees located at each corner of the world hold aloft the Upperworld, which hovers over the plane of the earth during the daytime. Most of the benevolent gods in the Maya pantheon, called oxlahuntiku, inhabit the Upperworld, which the lofty branches of the World Tree divide into thirteen levels. The Underworld, situated below the plane of the earth, is a grim place of darkness and decay very similar to the Mesopotamian land of the dead. Evil gods known collectively as the Lords of Death or bolontiku, the bearers of drought, hurricanes and war, dwell in the nine levels of the Underworld.

The Maya believed that at night these celestial planes rotate around the earth's axis, giving human observers a view of the Underworld and temporarily concealing the Upperworld. Some scholars submit the more popular opinion that the celestial sphere is fixed in place, and that the sun travels through the subterranean Underworld at night to reemerge from the earth at dawn. In this view, each day is a cycle of destruction and rebirth, as the Maya believed that the world could be symbolized by a giant reptile that devours and regurgitates the sun at sunset and sunrise, respectively. Kinh, the sun god, emerges from the maw of the earth in the morning, ascends through the thirteen levels of heaven, arriving at the uppermost level at noon, and descends once more through the Upperworld to reenter the Underworld at dusk. Thus, kinh unites the 3 worlds of the Maya faith.

At the beginning, there was nothing. Then came the creator, Tepeu and Gucumatz, one but at the same time, two. They are surrounded by clarity, which represents the Holy Spirit, therefore, the Trinity.

In scientific terms these three forces could be called positive, negative, and neutral. In other words: Ying, Yang, and Tao. Every culture, at a certain stage of development, seems to describe the creation of the universe in similar terminology. In its simplicity, the Mayan number system employed only 3 characters - a dot ... Green was the characteristic color of the earth's center.

[link to www.inriodulce.com]

Hunab Ku like a black hole?
[link to fusionanomaly.net]
inca=chinitial
User ID: 681437
Brazil
05/18/2009 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Mayan secrets for the ones who wanna know
[link to fotolog.terra.com]
inca=chinitial
User ID: 682503
Brazil
05/19/2009 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
More than this, a member of this US cosmo-scientists (Jeff Weeks)...
[link to physicsworld.com]
...... as a matter of fact STOLE the idea of the dodecahedron universe (the article is from 2003) from the guy who wrote this in 1998:
[link to guitar.to]
Clap-clap-clap....in behalf of science they steal the ideas from others.
inca=chinitial
Brazil
05/19/2009 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
About the balls themselves, in other forum someone said:
They also used those balls to move objects about on their causeways. Those rubber balls were very hard with high density stone cores (by using latex they were able to create perfectly spherical forms.). They use them like ball-bearings to move tons over the surface of the earth. The Olmeca introduced them from realms such as Costa Rica. Who needs wheels when you have balls?

They constructed base elementals of wood to move them down the causeways with those who moved the balls forward to place them in front of the massive loads. Others would push and pull. It worked for transfer purposes. Archaeologists have found places where some hundreds of rubber covered stones have been found.

The ball game actually evolved from expediency when the workers began playing around at the transfer of huge cargo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 666617
United States
05/19/2009 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
A good read Inca. Thanks.
inca=chinitial
Brazil
05/19/2009 11:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
My pleasure.
inca=chinitial
Brazil
05/19/2009 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yet, I think I did a mistake writng in Mayan game the losers were sacrified. It was the winners the ones who were worth to be sacrified. Perhaps the Illuminati are thinking about killing Ronaldinho, Ronaldo or the English metro-sexual player....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1356215
Brazil
04/25/2011 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1140757
Czechia
04/25/2011 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
thank you for being really busy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1356215
Brazil
04/25/2011 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm busy doing nothing but watching the wheels going round and round and round...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378209
Brazil
05/10/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
A good read Inca. Thanks.
 Quoting: Phoenix 2012

Good you like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39482182
Brazil
05/08/2013 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The tree-world we saw in AVATAR, the tree reminiscing of twisted DNA and some rock formations like ribs.
In THOR 2 the Ygdrassil world-cosmos... maybe provides more insight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39482182
Brazil
05/08/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post