User ID: 667036
Canada
05/04/2009 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
haarp sleep disruption and illness from emf haarp_READ IT AND WEEP
[link to www.redicecreations.com]

HAARP & MEDICINE
Bearing in mind the fact that HAARP waves can touch all the body we should realise that it often causes sudden and great pains in different parts of the body, e.g.: poisoning, dyspnoea (difficult breathing), changes in blood pressure and heart rhythm, congestion, constipation or diarrhea, toothache, swelling, limbs' numbness, cramps and unintentional shakiness different part of body.

Electromagnetic beams can also create ulcers and hemorrhoids. HARRP can change body weight and cause hunger or thirst and vice versa - diminish it. Of course, these are not all possible symptoms. Others maybe are likely too but, fortunately, I didn't experience them. Although I had so many alarming symptoms, I didn't go to a doctor as well as I didn't take medicines. I simply knew that someone was in charge of it, that my body was penetrated by some unknown forces. Probably thanks to my carefulness and the fact I didn't take any remedies I am still healthy. I realise that HAARP can act completely and surprisingly noiselessly and subconsciously. It can act without revealing itself. One can doubt if HAARP has an influence on him or her or if he or she is seriously ill. But in my opinion, the best advice while talking about human health is the temperature of the body. Even the slightest indisposition (even like women's menstruation) changes the temperature.

Nowadays doctors say that large amount of diseases is caused by viruses. These diseases, what is strange, do not engender high temperature. If we went back to the 50s., we would see that viruses were completely unknown. It always concerns me why there are so many virus diseases. Where are they form? I think that these are particularly diseases caused by HAARP weapon ? HAARP's impacts on human beings are dated from 1960. Since 1930 Tesla'a waves have been on probation. Remote touching by Tesla's beams had been tested

HAARP & CHANGES OF PERSONALITY

HAARP since the very beginning has been interested in human and animal brain. Nowadays it can easily change people's moods or even personalities. HAARP can cause laugh, cry (without any reason), apathy, aggression, hypersensitiveness, fears. HAARP can control our hunger, thirst, libido and sexual preferences. The weapon can successfully get us excited, sexually aroused or - vice versa - destroy our libido by making sexual intercourse harmful. HAARP is in charge of emitting sounds to our ears and head. If a person does not realize that HAARP has an impact on him, he will probably start acting against his will. He is governed by HAARP's remote control. This way it is easy to create murderers, homosexuals, workaholics, drug addicts. Thanks to the HAARP energy people cannot sleep for weeks on end. HAARP has a variety of possibilities at its disposal. Thus we should be very careful no to fall completely into line with HAARP and to become someone else. Now I am aware of HAARP and try to defend my freedom of conscience. I think it is important to ask myself each time if I want to do the good and if I react in accordance with human rules.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/04/2009 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: haarp sleep disruption and illness from emf haarp_READ IT AND WEEP
vectors are world wide from flu to fast

this article would exlain the fast spread of flu

its emf haarp...

and its world wide effects
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Canada
05/04/2009 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAARP stands for High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. It is a top secret American weapon which is closely connected with Nikola Tesla's discoveries. HAARP's roots go back to the beginning of the 20th century (about year 1900). HAARP is not just a one experimental station in Alaska. This program is also conducted by many laboratories, universities and other military facilities across United States.

It is widely known and stated in many publications that this weapon has an influence on the weather, earthquakes and human brain. But less known is its impact on explosions, aircrafts and cars. There is little or even no information about possibility of touching human and animal bodies through HAARP. Thanks to high-frequency phased array radio waves the weapon can simply touch living creatures taking advantage of bioelectricity. Electromagnetic waves can penetrate everything. Through HAARP different diseases, mental states and some sickness can be simulated.
Snift

User ID: 671800
United States
05/04/2009 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
wtf lolsign

ahem.. may I ask how you know all these "facts"?
That is a lotta things happening from some radio waves.

Its well known the lower radio freqs effect the human body (stated on the FCC website,slow connection and not looking it up)
And yet, none of these symptoms are occuring when I key down a Galaxy Saturn + Mako 750 with 2 extra tubes, pushing out 1200-1400 watts from a Super Penetrator antenna well within sight.
Even as it tears up everyones Tv,phone lines, every speaker within 1/4 mile with or without power connected to it and anything else metallic in the shape of a coil.

Yep, sorry. gonna have to call bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 503234
United States
09/12/2009 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
anyone

feeling strange yesterday or today ....

cant explain your recent anger rage or paranioa or love big government and the new world oder

emotions or others strange symtoms in you or others

could be this...

looky

[link to maestro.haarp.alaska.edu]

haarp brodcast ultra low emf now

look at chart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76614745
Canada
05/24/2018 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post