Offer Upgrade

User ID: 671909
United States
05/13/2009 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Extension Neurosensing - Technology Assisted Remote Viewing
(REPOSTED FROM COPPER.NET)

The following is from the “Foundation Reports in life physics” which is an association of seven very talented “Extension Neurosensors” who have taken the old military “Remote Viewing” to new frontiers. The things I am going to share with you have literally made “fly on the wall” technology operational. However, as with all such human powers, there are severe restrictions concerning its use because here the law of cause and effect is rigorously and immediately active with little time delay. In other words, CAUTION, you could get severely burned if you try to use this for selfish gain. However, there is much protection acquired through the very learning processes of this astounding discovery.

Of course, the government loves this but the extension neurosensors developing this do not believe it should be kept “secret”. Real time information is being accessed in this manner.

There are rules and an algorithm involved which I won’t go into here but I present to you some of the basic principles that are proven to work in this new physics model.

These scientists use technological equipment to do this but it has been determined that NO technological equipment whatsoever is required. These researchers had a means of testing willing people at large for their ability to understand and apply this. I feel very fortunate that I qualified not even having a college degree much less a doctorate. They really didn’t WANT people who had a lot of preconceived notions learned through studying the old physics model.

WHOOPS!
I totally forgot to give the website...
[link to lifephysicsgroup.org]

Last Edited by Opener of the Way on 05/14/2009 12:52 AM
"Humanity's suffering is pushing it to it's birth."
[link to www.youtube.com]

"All knowledge is vain except where there be work, and all work is empty except where there be love."

-Eugnostos

Perfection is an illusion and we shall always walk in it's shadow.
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

The Flower of Life blooms through time.
Opener of the Way  (OP)

United States
05/13/2009 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Extension Neurosensing - Technology Assisted Remote Viewing
The Shamans of many indigenous tribes do this all the time and, interestingly, use an algorithm very similar to what these scientists have discovered in the lab. Some of the Shamans use psychedelic substances to facilitate these information gathering excursions, (shamanic journeys) however, it has been discovered that the state of consciousness required does not need any help other than the skills acquired through meditation and some experience of traveling through different states of consciousness.

The seven scientists, who work for a private foundation with unlimited funding, use a super-computer with themselves wired up to it. They boost their skins electrical capacitance to its maximum voltage by using ultra violet light and very low frequency sound vibration - echoes of Tibetan Lamas who use the same technique. This boosting of ones skin electrical capacitance turns the skin into a powerful antenna. Each cell is brought up to its full electrical capacitance which, if I remember correctly, is about 1.3 volts. Considering the millions of cells in your body, that’s a hell of a lot of juice.

They create an “avatar” in the third harmonic of their Meissner fields (the human aura) and can project it as a point-of-view through their consciously vectored intention. They call this “impinging upon the signal.” This “signal” being the target.

This technique is similar to Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s “Transcendental Meditation”.

They are able to not only VIEW a remote site but INTERACT physically at that site through the manifested energy of their projected third harmonic of the human Meissner field. This energy does not travel across space-time but manifests out of the local matrix according to the frequency (that is, the coordinates) where the point-of-view “avatar” is sent according to their targeted projection through vectored intention.

I was astounded to have clear and sometimes overwhelming telepathic communications with them. This was all done very non-intrusively and I knew enough about what to expect to not to be overwhelmed by it. The experience of telepathic clarity rewired my neurons somewhat and I have come to think of this as …very normal.

My biophysicist friends discovered the same thing that the “father” of “Remote Viewing” (Ingo Swann) discovered: This is one of the innate neurological abilities of each and every member of the species homo sapiens. Ingo calls it “Superpowers of the Human Biomind”, the Indian Yogis call it the Sidhis (or “powers”.) Ingo gave a speech before a NGO (non-governmental organization) of the United Nations which outlined 17 additional human senses (over the commonly known five) that have been specifically identified.

[link to www.biomindsuperpowers.com]

"All knowledge is vain except where there be work, and all work is empty except where there be love."

-Eugnostos

Michael Lee Hill

User ID: 677224
United States
05/13/2009 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 497567
United States
05/13/2009 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds interesting, but can they offer externalized proof of their methods?

I admit I didn't read the whole site, but what I read seems to be rehashed mysticism. Not a lot of new things so far in my checking.

(So I may be missing something, but if you can give me a direction I will look.)

Without proof however, it is just a story. Perhaps a fine story, but nothing more.

So any help you can give in clarifying and proving things is a great help.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 449656
United States
05/13/2009 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
God can pull a spirit through a worm hole up to be with him on an angelic level with out all the= workings (bells and whistles) It says in the bible that Jesus is the door all others who try to get to heaven are thieves and will be kicked out!They are unable to stay only visit long enough to say they saw but can"t go back!
Opener of the Way  (OP)

United States
05/13/2009 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds interesting, but can they offer externalized proof of their methods?

I admit I didn't read the whole site, but what I read seems to be rehashed mysticism. Not a lot of new things so far in my checking.

(So I may be missing something, but if you can give me a direction I will look.)

Without proof however, it is just a story. Perhaps a fine story, but nothing more.

So any help you can give in clarifying and proving things is a great help.

:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 497567

I don't know what would qualify as proof... short of experiencing it yourself. Perhaps this might help...

A NEW AND VERY ADVANCED PHYSICS:
EXTENSION NEUROSENSING IN THE STUDY OF FUTURES SCENARIOS

Whatever you may read into, or believe of, what we say here, we live all of us on Earth in interesting times. One of us in the second half of my life cycle, and will probably not survive the more interesting times forthcoming in the next four or five decades. The other is barely reaching the half mark of his lineage's life expectancy.

The material presented here, in the form of a preliminary report, comes from the joining of the natural capacities of the human body and the being inhabiting it, and a technology array that is, and unfortunately remains, proprietary to this day. It is a product of very advanced physics and daring applications. In this essay we will benefit from its fruits.

EXTENSION NEUROSENSING

First, let's go through a brief explanation of the technology itself. Extension neurosensing is both a method and a set of procedures that involve several elements in a working array.

The elements are (1) a human operator, (2) a computerdriven array of energetic sources (low electromagnetic, sound, and light) that help increase the electrical capacitance of the human operator's cells to a level or threshold, (3) processes that instigate the formation of a stable photonic (or auric) field around the body, (4) the reaching of another cellular energy threshold that stimulates the formation of single/coherent antifields (or harmonics of the field around the body), (5) the union or conjugation of the antifield with a computer generated 3dimensional avatar, and (6) the development of a visual pointofview through CNS (central nervous system) and brain hemispheric synchronization technology. To all of this, (7) the human operator adds his or her own will - or vectorintention.

This is the technologically assisted equivalent of clairvoyance on demand. When we focused on what the next 100 years will be like, what follows is a summary of our findings. This essay does not address the howto, the technology behind the method and the procedures used.

continued...
[link to www.ufodigest.com]
(future scenarios)

-Eugnostos

Opener of the Way  (OP)

United States
05/14/2009 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Continued...

Let me emphasize this: these are ALREADY hard wired into EVERY HUMAN BEING ON EARTH. It is the HERITAGE of our bicameral genetics.

Of course, the government sees only what a GREAT SPY tool this is.

However, Ingo Swann and my friends want EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT because they feel it is WRONG to keep such a thing locked away in what they call “above-black” projects.

One of my dear friends disappeared after communicating some of these things with me. I think he may have overextended himself and been severely disciplined (or killed or worse) for sharing some of this information. I think the private foundation had it set up, with his permission, for him to take the heat as a “loose cannon” on deck. He was certainly willing to give his life for it.

There was at the end of my learning these things from them, a “security” breach when a British MI-6 agent (whom we identified) hacked their data-base in an attempt to find out what was going on.

These fellows were not at all happy about keeping this under wraps and used various methods to disguise the fact that they were, not necessarily, leaking information but showing certain interested parties HOW to assemble the publicly available info. You can read about their work on their site. It is PUBLIC information so I have no qualms about sharing it with as many people as can begin to understand it. Yes, indeed, it is the HERITAGE of ALL HUMANITY.

The spiritual people among the Native Americans know about and understand this since it is a PART of the shamanic cultures ALL ACROSS THE EARTH. This is how the shaman (or medicine man) takes care of his tribe by gathering useful information about plants, animals, coming earth changes and storms. Things necessary for the tribes WELL BEING and SURVIVAL. Ever wonder WHY the indigenous peoples KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MOTHER NATURE AROUND THEM? They know what any given plant is for and HOW TO USE IT. Every wonder WHY that is? They are able to DIRECTLY COMMUNICATE WITH PLANTS AND ANIMALS and CONDITIONS as well. Direct experiential knowledge is more important to indigenous peoples than the transmission of knowledge through oral tradition.

That’s very difficult for our culture to understand but not the Native Indigenous Peoples around the world.

Although these things are in the open public record, one must put the information together in order to understand it and the principles upon which it operates.

Last Edited by Opener of the Way on 05/14/2009 12:26 AM

-Eugnostos

Opener of the Way  (OP)

United States
05/20/2009 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of this exploration USES ENS (extension neurosensing) as the most effective exploratory tool.

The really interesting thing is that the “remote site” can be backwards or forwards in horizontal time or, in “real” time, that is, the present moment.

For example, the planet Mars has been scanned this way. Some of the things seen there were indescribable and beyond the recognition of earthlings. All information must be deciphered and decoded and that can only be accomplished with whatever information already resides within the information processing grids of any given human biomind.

Here in a sentence is the way this operates. A person who wishes to “remote view” something acquires the target by having the coordinates before him and then emptying his mind (as in zazen.) he learns to recognize the VERY FIRST thought he allows back into his mind. That is impinging upon the signal. Once the target is acquired, the viewing process can begin. This acquisition of the target once learned is easy to reaccess over and over again in order to “flesh out” the desired information.

By doing this they can easily interact with another bioform through telepathy and have even lessened the physical stress along earthquake faults in California. They have also located missing children by this method but it is not publicized. The real protection of this technology is that few people can even imagine that such a possibility exists.

Up until now, this has been far beyond the scope of our cultures collective consciousness.

It does work and I have proved it for myself.

That’s why it is no problem at all for me to believe that the son-of-man was well capable of multiplying loaves and fishes or healing the sick or transforming water into wine. Frankly, believe it or not, I have witnessed such things. The son-of-man clearly told us, “the things I do, ye shall do also.” He was right.

-Eugnostos

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 548972
United States
06/17/2009 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for the post, op
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 699520
United States
06/17/2009 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing this Opener. I will have to take more time to check this out tomorrow.

hf
Bean There
User ID: 704144
United States
06/17/2009 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh God . I am so tempted to go back to this conscious state . Being "Clear" isn't easy . Maybe I'm mature enough now .
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 701401
United States
06/17/2009 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very cool material here. Thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 710304
United States
06/23/2009 11:14 PM